Blood & Magic Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just don't leave any of this shit here when you leave." Michelle said before sipping her beer.

"Everyone this is Sakeena, our other friend in our group." Anita added. "She's sometimes called the mother because she's the oldest."

"Fuck you." Sakeena said with a grin as she sat down with Maile and asked, "Are you cold?"

"Uh a little, does anyone have an extra jacket?" Maile asked.

"Oh we brought a few blankets don't worry." Emma said, reaching around the tree she sat against to pull out a blue quilt. She folded it up and rose to her feet to hand it to Sakeena. "So Maile, tell us about yourself, how do you know Sakeena?"

"We um...we just met." Maile said, her voice getting quieter as she sat down.

"I was at Necto and happened to bump into her so we started talking about psychology and I invited her out here to talk some more." Sakeena wrapped her arm around Maile and Kirstin took a step forward. Logic forced her to step back as she examined the women who knew Sakeena.

"Are you a student at U of M?" Emma asked. When Maile nodded she smiled, "Me too! Film major."

"Is that why you're sitting next to the sports news anchor for Channel 4?" Sakeena asked.

Jamie folded up her long legs against herself as she lowered her head, flashing her perfect teeth in a wide smile as her face turned red. "Don't tell anyone. I'm...new to this and the rest of the studio doesn't know."

"You'll be fine here." the ranger named Michelle said, "We're closed right now and I'm the only one watching this area."

"Plus even if anyone here did out you, they'd regret it later." Anita said in a low menacing voice that drew laughs from Emma, Sakeena, and Cherry but not their plus ones.

They continued sharing introductions while finishing off the twenty four pack that was brought. Anita was a law student at the University of Michigan who met Michelle several times when she would visit the park herself. Cherry was an "artist" who did not elaborate on what that was, but she met Karyn through Tinder. Karyn was a doctor at the Women's Health Center hospital in North Campus at the university. She recently found out her husband had cheated on her with an intern at his office. Her anger rekindled old feelings she had growing up that she wanted to explore further and it was by luck that she bumped into Cherry who invited her to their secret "girls' night out."

Lastly there was Emma who met Jamie while she was filming one of the home games for the college. An invitation to the bar after led to a long discussion about independent film and finding a friendlier crowd that was open minded and wasn't as interested in networking like her coworkers at the studio. This crowd, Kirstin deducted, was of Sakeena, Cherry, Anita, and Emma to which she payed attention to their body language.

Any physical affection was initiated by the four of them, a stroke on Michelle's thigh from Anita, a delicate massage around Jamie's neck from Emma, the familiar trace of Sakeena's fingers down Maile's bare arms, and then the open mouth kiss Cherry planted on Karyn. It was the sensual grooming of the visitors that had Kirstin on edge, keeping her eyes close on Cherry's mouth, waiting for fangs to appear. Focusing on Cherry made it easier for Kirstin to ignore the swirl of rage and sorrow of seeing Sakeena's hands taking more liberty in touching Maile.

Conversation died down as the group's attention turned to the movements of Cherry and Karyn leaning into each other, loud breaths escaping open mouthed kisses while their hands slipped under their clothes. Anita was the next to join the trend as she leaned in to nibble on Michelle's ear. Michelle's eyes closed as she smiled, stretching out her blanket so she could lay down. The outside noise of crickets was silenced by the smacking sounds of wet lips meeting for the first time.

Kirstin kept her eyes on Sakeena, watching through stinging eyes as Sakeena lay next to Maile, pulling her top up over her head and revealing a black laced brassier. As soon as Sakeena's hand touched Maile's breast her head tipped back, resting on her forearms while Sakeena did all the work. Her bottoms slid off her legs, showing off her black thong that dug into her thick thighs. Kirstin could hear the rustling of other women's clothes, zippers pulling open and sliding off their bodies, but she couldn't take her eyes off her partner, looking at Maile as if she were the only person that mattered to her in the world.

Much like with Kirstin, Sakeena took control, grabbing Maile by her hips and pulling her close so that they could slide against one another. Sakeena pulled the straps to her dress over her shoulder and let it fall. She guided Maile's head up and pressed it against her chest, letting her kiss Sakeena and lick where she wanted. It was when Sakeena's mouth opened as she let out an ecstatic gasp that Kirstin had to hide behind a tree, sliding down to crouch and hold back tears of anger.

With her eyes closed, the sensual music of the women got louder. Soft coos evolved into louder moans, almost like the sound of childbirth as each woman's cries moved in rhythm to the movement of whatever teased them. A loud crack shot through the noise which Kirstin knew was the sound of a hand striking flesh, followed by someone begging for more. Kirstin could feel the ache of her own spank welts flaring up from the familiar sound. There was no cult of vampires leading these women to some awful fate, it was just four women who liked to have discrete affairs with other women. That Sakeena felt safe talking about her life as a ghoul but not this was what made Kirstin claw at her shoulder blades, gripping them as hard as she could.

She rose to leave but then stopped, wanting to turn once more and get one last look, a final image to confront Sakeena with when she returned. Looking around the tree, Kirstin could see all eight women lying on the blanket, bare legs intertwined while they gyrated into each other. Before Kirstin could see Sakeena fucking Maile, something moved in the darkness.

At first Kirstin thought it was a tree branch, but when it moved again Kirstin could see outline of a hood, covering the head of a woman whose bare chest poked through the opening of an unwrapped robe. Her dark brown flesh shined as soon as the light hit her. The orange flow of the flames revealed full lips. She wore no clothes underneath and had no shame in standing inches away from the women making out, baring her ungroomed sex.

"Who the fuck are you?" the sound of a husky voice came inches from behind Kirstin who spun around, reaching for her gun while holding a hand over her mouth to cover her scream.

Standing behind Kirstin was another cloaked woman, her flesh milky white. Long black tresses of hair spilled out from under her robe and over her shoulders. At first it looked like she wore a domino mask, but when she stepped closer it was clear her face was covered in black markings, tribal ink that was tattooed on her face.

"F-freeze! Police!" Kirstin stammered, holding her gun up as she backed away, looking over her shoulder to see that her command startled the others nearby.

Jamie was the first to scream, sitting up just in time to see a blonde woman with a gun stepping backwards. "No no no no." she muttered, scrambling to her feet and scooping up clothing closest to her.

"Jamie, wait! Calm down." Emma was on her back, reaching out to stop her partner, too slow to grab her leg as Jamie scrambled into the night with just her underwear, brassier and shirt. her body was athletic, slender and toned around her shoulders and thighs, her ass barely moving as she tried to run. Her sweatpants were still bunched around her ankles, slowing her movement. It snagged on a nearby branch and Jamie fell forward. She immediately rolled on her back to hide her body, using her few clothes as coverage.

"I can't lose my career! Please don't arrest me!" her body folded up, legs curled while she turned to her side, hands covering a blushing face.

Karyn was trying to run, with one arm wrapped around her breasts. Cherry hard her hands on Karyn's shoulders, keeping her from bolting. Karyn was down to a white cotton thong that she covered with her other hand.

"Let me go. I can't let my husband know!" she shouted, shifting a hand to cover her backside.

"Shh! It's okay baby calm down" Cherry said, holding on Karyn tight and not seeming to be bothered by the fact that she was standing naked in front of an officer.

"Officer, I-I can explain!" Michelle cried. She tried kneeling down to pull her pink lace panties up while keeping one hand over her pussy. Both panties and trousers were bunched up by her feet and made the task impossible.

Anita's face was red, pulling the lower half of her sweater down to cover her purple thong she wore. She stared angrily at Kirstin and held a hand up, "Don't say anything Michelle. Whoever she is she has no reason to arrest us without a warrant."

"It's okay! Just run!" Kirstin kept her aim on the tattooed woman glaring at her, stepping closer and forcing Kirstin to step backwards.

"Don't you fucking move-" Kirstin screamed when she saw a hand reach around from behind her and grab her pistol. She tightened her grip, squeezing the trigger and watching as the muzzle flair lit up before striking the tattooed woman. Panicked screams pierced Kirstin's ears but she stayed focused on her target, watching as the hole around her abdomen closed.

"Oh you are in such trouble now."

"Kirstin you fucking idiot." Sakeena said, her arms hooking under Kirstin's and pulling her off the ground. "Stop fighting, I can't protect you here."

"Let me go! Fuck you!" Sakeena's voice fueled Kirstin's anger, trying to strike Sakeena with the back of her head while she kicked her legs. "How could you lie to me?" Was the last thing she screamed before being struck in the back of the head.

Pain woke Kirstin up, an ache she felt in her legs and shoulders. The sound of the fire popping helped her come into consciousness. A throbbing ache pounded so hard she felt it in her eyes. She opened them slowly to the blurred image of orange light.

"No..." Kirstin muttered, moving her arms once she realized where she was, recalling the moments before her lapse into unconscious.

Soft cloth dug into her wrists and Kirstin looked up to see her hands were held up high by two black knots, looped twice around her wrist and extending up into the trees. Kirstin's breathing sped up, moving her legs only to feel the same knots around her ankles. She looked down and saw that she was about a foot off the ground and she was naked.

She looked for her clothes only to see four women in robes standing in front of her. The ground below them was pitch black and yet Kirstin could have sworn she saw shadows moving all around the camp fire.

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey." the one closest to Kirstin's right said. It was the tattoooed woman who smirked as she stepped forward, letting her robe part open and reveal her athletic body. "Didn't think I'd get to use my ropes tonight so I should be thanking you."

"I won't."

The one standing behind the tattooed woman stepped forward, pulling her hood back to reveal Melissa. Kirstin lifted her head to stare, taking in the first time she saw the vampire fully nude. Her hips were narrow, the outline of her hip bone visible. Her sex was hidden under a triangular shape of untrimmed hair.

"There is absolutely no reason you should be here Kirstin." Melissa folded her arms, "Judging from your outburst at Sakeena, I know how you found us. So the question I have is why, and you better answer because my friends here will not be so kind if you should be difficult."

In between the other hooded women, Kirstin could see the outline of long black hair flowing over the bare shoulders of Sakeena. Tears stained her cheeks and she hugged herself while staring at Kirstin.

"I'm sorry." she mouthed silently.

Over Sakeena's shoulder, Kirstin made out the glowing outline of another naked woman. She wore no robe, only a golden arm band that wrapped around her left tricep. Long, curly dark locks barely touched her shoulders. The outlines of the flames showed only her thin lips, pursed into a stoic expression as she watched from afar. Her chin was raised, standing tall and proud, as if she was the goddess to be worshiped.

"Who is she?" Kirstin immediately yelped at the sharp bite of something thin and hard whipped across her backside. "FUCK!"

"Answer Prisc-Melissa's question" she heard the tattooed woman say. "Damn. Looks like Sakeena already went to town on your ass. Guess this is going to hurt more for you."

Kirstin winced feeling the cold clammy hands grabbing onto her right ass cheek, shaking it and pinching at the tender marks Sakeena made the night before. Kirstin tried to close her legs shut but couldn't break the ropes.

"I'm so tired of the blushing routine Kirstin, especially when you bring yourself this mess." Melissa scowled, "Answer my fucking question why are you here?"

"The disappearances. The hunter who fought you, she said she'd tracked you at Necto and saw you luring women away."

Melissa's nostrils flared, eyes widening as she looked to see her comrades staring at her.

"A hunter? The same one who bested you sister?" the black woman who Kirstin first saw asked. She spoke with an accent, her pronunciation of "th" with a "d" sound.

"You're losing your touch sister." the tattooed woman's voice was loud, as if she was inches away from Kirstin's body. "I've heard rumors that you lost your-"

"Yes...that one. Getting back to the subject." Melissa said through grit teeth. "So you followed Sakeena thinking I'm the one responsible. Well I can tell you right now, these women-"

She gestured to the ground and Kirstin could see that the movement came from the 6 women on the ground, naked bodies intertwined as they humped against each other. A chorus of soft moans varied in volume as hips were caroused, tongues slid against one another, and breasts were touched. "-will not be dying. However, I can't say the same for you."

Melissa stepped aside, allowing for the woman watching from afar to walk towards Kirstin. She walked with one foot planted in front of the other, her shoulders remaining stiff like a statue coming to life. She seemed to grow with each step, reaching eye level with Kirstin once she was inches away from her face. The woman's eyes seemed narrow, hazelnut colored orbs that scanned Kirstin's face.

"Sakeena?" she asked. Her voice had a smooth, deep sound with a European accent.

Sakeena swallowed, breathing in deep before looking at Melissa who nodded. Sakeena then stepped forward, "Yes hiero-um..."

"Priestess" Melissa said.

"Yes Priestess?"

"I understand that you have feelings for this woman. Were you aware that she followed you this evening?" the Priestess' eyes remained on Kirstin.

"No. I thought i was thorough when I left."

"Melissa?" The Priestess asked.

"Sakeena is telling the truth." Melisa kept her gaze on Sakeena, "She's scared and sad right now."

Kirstin saw Sakeena's eyes shift at her but then looked away when she was asked another question.

"You understand our world. You understand those who question our faith. Do you understand the danger this puts us in?"

"I-I do." Sakeena's mouth quivered. "I'm sorry."

"Melissa, I know she's been of use to you before, but what is she feeling right now?"

Melissa walked closer, her eyes like candles glowing as she stared at Kirstin. She pulled at her restraints, sticking her neck out to stare down Melissa.

"She's angry. Sad as well, this isn't the first time she's been in this position." she smiled at Kirstin, "Although I think the main issue is that she feels betrayed by Sakeena."

"I see." the Priestess said, "You thought she was unfaithful?"

Kirstin wanted to keep her mouth shut but then felt another sharp bite across her ass.

"Answer her." the tattooed woman's voice commanded.

"She was kissing another woman, i thought she-" she looked at Sakeena, "I thought we had trust." Kirstin's throat ached, "How could you do that to me?"

Sakeena covered her mouth, wrapping an arm around her stomach as she lowered her head.

"Because it's what she was told to do." the Priestess said, grabbing the back of Kirstin's hair to pull her head back. "She serves a higher power, we all serve a higher power Detective. The question is, can you?" she leaned closer, "Why should we let you live?"

Kirstins' eyes darted from Sakeena to Melissa, she could feel her heartbeat racing when they gave no response. "I'm a detective...if I die...my partner will look for me..they'll all look for me." Talking was difficult once her heart raced, her lungs feeling depleted of any oxygen.

The Priestess smiled, "Not if we destroy your body." her mouth spread open, baring her fangs to Kirstin whose eyes fluttered, feeling dizzy at the threat.

Sakeena made short gasps of air between her fingers as she choked back tears.

"This hunter who told you about Melissa, could you find her?"

Kirstin nodded, feeling a sharp pain up her shoulders and back from being restrained.

"And you're sure that the police do not suspect anyone here to be responsible for the missing mortals?"

"I'm certain. I only came here because i wanted to rule it out and then I got mad when I saw Sakeena leaving with her." Kirstin gestured towards Maile who was on her back, driving her pelvis into the smooth thigh of Jaimie who lay on top of her.

"I'm so sorry Kirstin." Sakeena muttered, drawing the scolding looks from Melissa.

The Priestess gave Sakeena a brief glance before facing Kirstin again. Her hand reached out and gripped Kirstin's face, thumb and finger pushing into her cheek so hard she felt her teeth cutting into the side of her mouth.

"In exchange for your life, you will promise to find us this Hunter and deliver her whereabouts to us. You will also never tell anyone what you saw tonight. If you are asked, you will say you found some women camping. If you ever make an effort to reveal what we were doing, you will immediately undress while dancing sensually for the person you're speaking to."

Kirstin's eyes burned, her eye lids straining trying to blink. She wanted to shake her head, but instead she imagined doing exactly what she was told, trying to report this to her superiors only to give the department a striptease."

"Not quite what i expected but very fitting for her." Melissa quipped. "What now?"

"We carry on." The Priestess stepped to the side and stretched her arm out to Sakeena. "Come child."

Sakeena stared and then moved forward when Melissa guided her by touching her back. "Y-yes?"

"On your knees, we are to continue our plans for tonight. The Dark Mother has blessed us with this interruption. " her eyes shifted to Kirstin,

"We aren't killing her?" the tattooed woman asked.

"No. This is the night of passion." the Priestess said as she placed both hands on Kirstin's shoulders, massaging them as she leaned close, making the hair on Kirstin's arms and neck stand. "We normally hunt to bring lovers but this time, a lover came to us. This is a sign. Sakeena come and honor your feelings for this woman. Melissa, you get to reap the rewards of the seed you sowed."

She stepped aside to let Sakeena stand in front of Kirstin. the scent of her perfume allowed Kirstin to relax, letting the ropes carry her weight. Sakeena wrapped her arms around Kirstin. She turned her head, pulling away, "Fuck you."

Sakeena's eyes squeezed shut and rested her head against Kirstin's neck."I'm so sorry baby. I didn't have a choice." she whispered. Her fingers slid down Kirstin, her shoulders, her ribs, hips, and thighs before touching her backside. Sakeena lowered to her knees, kissing Kirstin's lower belly.