Blood & Magic Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other vampires in hoods walked back to the mass of naked bodies by the fire, laying beside the women who were engaged in intercourse. Kirstin looked away when she felt Sakeena's tongue slither up her thigh. With her head thrown back as she felt Sakeena's lips touch her sex, Kirstin saw Melissa move behind her.

With her body tied, all Kirstin could do was sit with the pleasure, her lower sex feeling sore the more Sakeena's tongue moved in and out, nibbling at the outer folds of her labia. Kirstin tried squeezing her thighs together, turning her body and resist falling for Sakeena again. Kirstin's upper lip curled back, opening to speak but felt her legs weaken when Sakeena's tongue pushed against her clitoris.

Kirstin opened her eyes the moment she felt Melissa's touch, hands pressing into her skin and traveling down the sides of her body. They stopped around her hips. Kirstin's body felt as hot as the fire dancing next to her, the heat building up from her pussy the more Sakeena took her time moving her tongue like a slow wave inside her. The moment Kirstin felt Sakeena's tongue move away, she tried to thrust her pelvis, pushing against Sakeena's face. She was received when she felt Sakeena's hands clutch her backside. Her nose pushed into Kirstin's clit while her mouth made sucking noises that drew out rapid breaths from Kirstin.

"You have no idea how lucky you are.' Melissa whispered before running her tongue along the back of Kirstin's neck, running her lower lip against her ear lobe before nibbling it. Her hands also took more liberty, fingers pressing hard as they gripped Kirstins breasts, massaging them while she swiveled her hips against Kirstin's buttocks.

The wet touch of both women made Kirstin dizzy. The feel of Melissa's pubic hair was enough to make Kirstin wet the way the soft hairs tickled her rear cheeks. She could feel her pussy sliding effortlessly against Sakeena's mouth, every thrust of her hips making her eyes blurry. Her cries grew louder, interrupted by the chanting of the Priestess.

Lasciate che il serpente si guarisse

Lasciate che il sangue e il veleno si guariscano

L'amore di Angitia guarisce

L'amore di Medusa guarisce

L'amore di Lilith guarisce

Through blurry eyes, Kirstin watched the Priestess stand on the rock, surveying the coupled women on the ground. The Priestess' arms were spread, a pointed dagger in her left hand. A dark mass wrested around her shoulders. At first Kirstin thought it was a shawl, until she saw an end move, slithering across her chest and reveal the outline of a snake's head.

The smooth, wet tip of Sakeena's tongue circled inside Kirstin's and her eyes rolled upward, her lower belly trembled and she began to whimper. Sakeena's laughter was muffled as she lifted both hands to spank Kirstin.

The hiss from Melissa was so close to Kirstin's ear it tickled her right before her fangs sunk into her neck. Kirstin's jaw opened, her screams echoing throughout the woods, feeling her pelvic floor tighten before she felt warm, wet beads of her essence trickle down her legs.

Upon seeing Melissa feed, her hooded companions moved to the women who fucked on the ground. Their cloaks spread like wings as the spread their arms before laying next to their coupled prey.

The park ranger, Michelle was on all fours, black hair hanging over her face as she backed her hips into Anita's hand that moved back and forth in between Michelle's legs. With her other hand, Anita raked her nails across Michelle's back, making it arch as traveled to her buttocks and giving it a hard spank.

The vampire whom Kirstin first saw knelt down in front of Michelle. She pulled her hood back and revealed long black braids tied in a bun. She leaned forward, stroking Michelle's hair before opening her mouth to bite into her neck. Michelle's body shook, screaming as she slumped down, letting Anita flick her hand rapidly into her sex.

Karyn was on her back, legs spread for Cherry to bury her head in between them. Karyn's hand was in her mouth, biting down to muffle her cries, the fast movement of Cherry's tongue exciting Karyn's body in ways she'd never felt before. She didn't resist when the tattooed woman knelt beside her, lifting her up to rest against her chest. Karyn's arms slumped lifelessly on the ground. When she felt fangs into her neck, her body moved as if hit by a defibrillator, chest shooting out, legs squeezing tight around Cherries' head while unleashing her cry.

Maile lay on top of Jaime, their hips grinding against each other while Emma knelt by them, taking turns with each woman by pleasuring them with her hand. She reached forward and grabbed the back of Jamie's hair, pulling it back to offer her neck to the other hooded figure who approached them. She pulled her hood back and exposed a clean shaven head, eyes as white as the moon. She looked frail, eyes sunken in. Jaime opened her eyes to see the woman and opened her mouth, only to groan when she felt Emma's hand rotate inside her pussy.

The bald woman opened her mouth and latched her fangs into Jaime who planted both hands on the ground, grinding deeper into Maile who matched her partners cry. The chorus of women in ecstasy was led by the chants, Kirstin's ears rang as she came down from her orgasm. Even with her legs tied she could still feel her pussy trembling, feeling a small chill up her spine.

"Are you still mad at me?" She heard Sakeena ask.

Before Kirstin could answer, her eyes fluttered once more, the loss of blood mixed with the pleasure of Melissa's Kiss making her feel like she'd drunk a whole bottle of Merlot. Kirstin shook her head side to side in response but then let it fall forward as she went into a deep sleep.

****

An empty message box resulted in another frustrated sigh from Alan. He leaned back in his chair and crossed his legs. "Come on Kirstin, just tell me you're okay."

"Stuck with desk detail?" A man approaching Alan asked. He was in his late 30s, dressed in the matching blue uniform. He had a white sheet of paper in his hand.

"Not all of us get to live the rock star life." Alan said as he turned to face the officer. "Is that for me?"

"Detective Delaney actually." he said as he handed Alan the sheet, "It was the forensics lab. They've been calling all day asking for her and finally sent this over when they got tired."

Alan froze, "They've been calling all day? Did you try getting in touch with her?"

The officer nodded. "No answer, just straight to voicemail."

Alan pinched the bridge of his nose before taking the sheet and looking at it. "Thank you officer." he waited for the man to be gone before looking at the results of the DNA test that had been ordered earlier that morning. He held onto his phone, bringing up Kirstin's number but then stopped when he saw a name on the sheet, Daniel Martin Jones.

Alan scanned the rest of the sheet and squinted his eyes to re-read the birthdate: September 22, 1946. "What the fuck?" he muttered as he waited for his computer to boot up. Alan remembered the footage from the hotel, the man described was not in his seventies. When his computer came on, Alan entered the name into the database. It didn't take Alan long to read Jones' record before he grabbed his phone and dialed Kirstin's number, slamming his desk when the phone went to voicemail.

"Godammit Kirstin answer you fucking phone, we got a name for the guy at the hotel...but...just call me back." Daniel Martin Jones disappeared around May of 1970. He was last seen in Detroit but then his case was closed when no more evidence of his whereabouts turned up.