Blood & Magic Ch. 15

Story Info
Kirstin, Melissa, and Sakeena go after Belial's Brood.
8.7k words
4.67
3.8k
3
0

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Sorry for the long delay folks. Dissertation and my second book took a lot more time than I anticipated, but I'm glad to be posting the Blood and Magic series again. Enjoy!)

*****

Kirstin led the party to a small outdoor wooded area a mile away from the hospital. As she circled the parameter she could see the sirens flashing over the horizon. She looked at the hospital in the distance more than she did the road.

Stop blaming yourself for your partner. Melissa's voice startled Kirstin, Whatever happens to him has happened and even if you did go with him, it's likely you'd be dead too.

Kirstin rolled her eyes and thought of Melissa walking down the hotel in her Wonder Woman underwear, Ashley pinching her small buttocks.

Why don't you focus on the present instead of the past or the future? Melissa said by raising her tone.

"Over there." she pointed to a small opening into a wooded area. Kirstin drove slow, maneuvering in between two large trees before putting the car in park. The lights from Dominic's car shined through hers.

Loading her pistol, Kirstin killed the engine. She stepped outside and stood next to Sakeena while waiting for Amos and Dominic to join them.

"What do we know about this place Detective?"

"The hospital closed down in the 2003. It housed a lot of patients when it was running. It could take all night to scope the place out." she thought about mentioning that it was haunted and then remembered who her company was.

"All right then. Prisc-er..Melissa." Amos hesitated, "Ah want ya to scout the outside and find us a way in, away from the police. If'n ya see anything let us know."

Melissa nodded, walking through the woods and disappearing in the darkness. Once she was gone Dominic looked to Amos, "Are there enough of us?"

"Anymore and we'd risk a breach. Ah don't like that the police got here first. Means we can't go in an take care of things ourselves. We might need you to wipe some minds."

"He won't like that." Dominic said. Kirstin shot he and Amos a side glance.

"He's pretty understandin of situations like this."

"Indeed, he is. It's quite odd."

Kirstin looked at Sakeena and mouthed the word, "He?"

Sakeena shook her head, hugging herself as she stared at the hospital. Amos and Dominic stood like statues as they stared at the hospital. She watched the night sky flash from red to blue and red again. Sakeena held Kirstin's hand again mouthing the words "stay with me" to her.

An hour passed before Dominic snapped to life, tapping Amos on the shoulder. Kirstin cracked a half smile seeing Dominic stand on his tip-toes to do so.

Amos looked at Dominic's phone and said, "All right y'all. Melissa found us an opening near the east side of the buildin. We're gonna circle around and enter through there to see if we can get a drop on em."

"And if we do, what then?" Dominic asked.

"If'n the police ain't there, we take em out. if'n they are well, we might have to let the Brood take them out first."

"Exc-" Kirstin started to say but then cut herself off. The turn of Amos' large head was enough to make her knees weak before he had the chance to glare at her.

He opened Dominic's car door and set his gun on the seat. "Ah don't want anyone firin off rounds. The noise'll just stir the police up in a frenzy."

"What should we do?" Sakeena asked as she looked at Kirstin.

Dominic glanced at both of them, the calm look on his face was incongruent with the way his eyes seemed to look right through them. "Come with us for now. We could use Sakeena's strength and Detective Delaney can be a distraction to the police if we need one."

"What do you mean by distraction?"

"You're not supposed to be here." Dominic took a step closer to her, "Defying orders adds more confusion that we'll need to shift attention away from our kind. This does not mean you are to go rogue, stay with us and do as I or Amos says."

"All right y'all, let's go." Amos led them down the hill, carefully choosing his steps to avoid crunching the leaves. Sakeena stayed close to Kirstin, using every steep decline as an excuse to squeeze her hand. Her silence unsettled Kirstin, wondering if it was out of fear or submission to the vampires.

Once they reached the bottom of the hill, Amos stuck his head out, holding his ear to the parking lot of the hospital. Dominic held his hand out in front of Kirstin and Sakeena. The way Amos stood frozen as he listened made him look like a tree. Five minutes passed when he spoke again.

"They ain't heard from the SWAT team in a while, chief is nervous." Amos whispered. "No one's fired any gunshots. What might be going on Detective?"

Kirstin looked back to where the front of the hospital was, estimating the distance to be half a block away. She looked to Amos again with a raised eyebrow. "I..don't know. Williams' team would've went in guns blazing if they wanted. There had to be hostages."

Amos and Dominic exchanged glances, Dominic lowering his chin as he maintained his eye contact with Amos. He broke eye contact when his phone vibrated. He glanced at the screen and said, "All right, Melissa is waitin for us over there, she's got a hospital room window open.

The party hugged the wall as they moved towards the other side of the hospital. Amos was first to spot the opened window. Melissa looked outside, "I couldn't see anyone around but I didn't hear any gun fire."

"Maybe they're still searching." Sakeena said.

"If'n that's the case, let's find them first before making a decision about the Brood." Amos whispered. "First, everyone get inside." without waiting, he wrapped his arm around Sakeena and pushed her towards the window. The force was so strong she nearly stumbled. As soon as she slid her legs inside, Melissa held her waist to guide her to the ground. Kirstin followed. Amos waited until everyone was inside before dropping down unassisted.

"Everyone look away from Melissa." Amos whispered. They gave Melissa a minute before turning around to see that she was gone but the door was left open. "If'n ya hear police, let us know." he said, "Kirstin, take the lead."

Kirstin led them down the corridor to her right, startled when she heard Melissa's voice

I hear something. It sounds like voices coming from the end of the hallway.

Nodding, Kirstin pointed and hugged the wall as she advanced down the corridor, spotting a faint red light resonating off the dark walls. She tilted her head at it to notify the others and moved forward. She nearly jumped at the sight of Amos' large arm move to stop her and take lead.

The closer they moved to the light, they heard a faint sound, low hums at different pitches that reminded Kirstin of a church choir. Amos slowed his pace once he reached the end of the hall. He stuck one leg out into the smoke-filled room. Kirstin squeezed Sakeena's hand.

A wave of heat hit Kirstin in the face, and she held her hand over her mouth to repress gagging. She could smell sweat and the faint sweet aroma of candle smoke. Sakeena coughed but the undead members of their team seemed unphased, until Amos stopped in his tracks when he looked at the ground.

The smoke and the lights blended with the shape of three bodies embraced together. All pairs of legs kicked and slid along the wooden floor, one stocking clad, the other two bare. Two long slender legs wrapped around the slender waist of a blonde woman in a white garter belt. She buried her face into the neck of a woman whose hands reached around to grope her ass, pulling her cheeks apart before giving them both a hard slap. Behind the blonde, a man, hips touching hers as he drove his pelvis into her, leaning forward to kiss the nape of her neck.

"Lord Jesus." Amos muttered.

Low, dim orange light revealed the outline of a sea of bodies laying on the gymnasium. Partners and threesomes hungrily fed each other open mouthed kisses, while others took liberty at engaging in other fantasies. Hands slapped thighs and asses, teeth bit into collarbones and nipples, tongues licked, circled, and lapped. Amos gave the sign of the cross at the sigh of two men laying on top of one another.

"What is this?" Kirstin whispered to Sakeena

"It's a feeding ground." she whispered back, hand over Kirstin's shoulder, "Their minds have been affected by some power it's not-" her fingers clawed at Kirstin's shirt, "-them."

"Focus you two." Dominic said, "try not to breathe in the scent."

Both Sakeena and Kirstin covered their mouths as they stepped over the sea of bodies. They could feel sweat form under their clothes as the room got hotter. Kirstin tried to keep her eyes from looking down, but the feminine sounding cries conjured images in her head too vivid to calm the excitement she felt in her lower belly. Sakeena heard a man gag, his voice muffled by something that pushed into the back of his throat. She circled her thumb around Kirstin's palm.

The warm touch of Sakeena's finger made Kirstin lower her gaze. She stopped as she was overwhelmed with the abstract image of bodies moving. She saw arched backs gyrating, leather straps wrapped around breasts and waists, and wet bodies with matted hair. The aroma of the candles made Kirstin dizzy. She looked to her right and gasped.

On the floor was a tangled mop of black curls covering the head of a nude woman on her knees, bulging ass jiggling as a Black male's hips slammed into her. She wailed as her fingernails dug into the wooden boards.The smoke cleared, revealing the face of Officer Williams, groaning as he slid into Officer Rogan,

"Yes! Yes! Don't stop baby!" she whimpered, lifting her head to look up at Kirstin. "Shit! Kirstin! " her jaw dropped as she saw Kirstin and Sakeena staring back at her with the same look of surprise while Williams continued driving his cock in her. Rogan tried to turn her head away, holding her arms over her breasts as she slouched. "Don't look at us!"

"Forget her" Williams pushed Rogan's hands away to grope her breasts. She closed her eyes and leaned back, seeming to forget that Kirstin was there once Williams kissed her neck. He sped up his movements, the force generating loud smacking sounds that made Kirstin turn her head away. As she bounced up and down on his cock, her body felt full and she forgot Kirstin was there.

Out of the corner of her right eye, Kirstin saw a shadow crawling across the floor. She grabbed Sakeena's arm.

"What is it?"

"What the fuck." Kirstin muttered once she recognized who the naked man crawling on all fours was. Officer Clarke's face did not look to be in pain, but not pleasure either. To Kirstin he seemed to be in another plane of existence, the way his tongue hung out while his eyes rolled in the back of his head. His buttocks stuck up, shaking to move the horsetail plug inserted in between his cheeks. From between his thighs, Kirstin could see his cock, fully erect and dangling between his legs as he moved.

"Faster horsey!" a woman's voice commanded as she swung her riding crop across Clarke's ass. He neighed and scrambled away from his masters, a blonde wearing assless chaps and a police hat. She pulled along an older naked brunette woman who had a collar around her neck. Both of them giggled at their pet.

Kirstin watched Clarke disappear into the smoke. Sakeena pulled at her arm to keep them moving. "Babe, we need to get out of this room." she said in an exasperated whisper. She had an arm around her stomach, her hair hung over her face.

"Almost there." Amos said, "Go on! Get!" he would snap as he kicked his legs at the mortals that grabbed his leg.

Dominic kept his gaze to the ground, holding his hand out as he locked eyes with anyone who tried to engage him. "Stop" is all he needed to say say to force his enemies back down to the ground. "Where are we going?"

"Ah sensed one of our kind. They gotta be somewhere." Amos called out.

"Let me go first." Sakeena whispered to Kirstin as she readied her stake. "I know you don't like me saying this but, I'm stronger than you."

Kirstin didn't have time to retort thanks to something brushing against her pant leg, followed by a faint voice, "Kirstin. Kirstin it's me."

About to kick her leg free, Kirstin turned around and lost balance in shock of what she saw. On her knees was Officer Kruger, stripped to a white tank top that had been soaked in her sweat. She looked as if she'd just ran a mile the way she panted heavily. She was bottomless. Her arms were tied behind her back with a single column tie. She bent forward to reveal her backside. Both rear cheeks were covered in thin swollen welts that covered purple bruises.

"Kirstin I've always had a crush on you." Krueger continued, "I've been ashamed for liking women. but not anymore." she crawled on her knees to get closer, "It feels so good Kirstin! I'm learning so much about myself. Like spanking!" her eyes fluttered, "Kirstin I love being spanked! You can spank me if you want!"

"I can't-I don't think-" Kirstin tried to back away.

Krueger spun around to present her backside, reaching between her legs to massage her pussy. "Kirstin please! I've been so terrible to you over the years, I deserve to be punished! Hit me!"

"Kirstin, just get rid of her!" Sakeena shouted as she pulled hands off of her waist. Fingers slid into her boot and on her inner thighs. Her toes curled.

"Fuck off!" Kirstin shouted, raising her hand and swinging down as hard as she could over Krueger's buttocks. The slap hurt Kirstin's palm so much she immediately retracted to massage it. Krueger screamed and then smiled as she gyrated her hips. Saliva dripped down her chin as the sharp pain became dull over her swollen ass. Kirstin looked away and tried to push forward, trying to block out Krueger screaming her name.

Kirstin tried to side step any couple or threesome she saw on the floor. Sakeena tried to follow her lead, leaping over two women who sat cross-legged in front of each other, sliding their pussies against one another. Before she could take another step, Sakeena felt the back of her pants stretch as a woman pulled them down. One of the partners, a woman with raven hair had stopped to grab onto Sakeena.

"Hey let-" before she could finish, the back of her thong was pulled to the side, her ass cheeks spread open. Sakeena clutched the front of her pants while her legs shook as a tongue circled the outer rim of her anus. "Kirstin, I needhelp. Sakeena dropped her wooden stake, trying her to pull her pants up. The wet tip against her ass drew sparks from within. She tried to walk away and heard the back of her pants tear open.

"Don't go anywhere, stay." the woman behind her whispered before burying her face into Sakeena's ass.

"I got you." Kirstin grabbed Sakeena with both hands and pulled her free, leaning back to provide more momentum. Sakeena cried out as she stumbled forward, nearly tripping on her torn pants as she fell into Kirstin.

"Th-that was close." she muttered. she stared into Kirstin's eyes and tried to lift up her shirt. "Baby, we have to keep moving." she leaned in to kiss Kirstin but she turned her head away.

"Not now, come on." As she looked ahead, Kirstin noticed several candles placed on the floor, illuminating the space occupied by three people. "Oh my god."

Kirstin saw Alan on his knees, naked except for his badge around his neck. he panted heavily as he thrust into the woman who was in a doggie style position. Following the naked, sleek body, Kirstin recognized Lauren, resting on her forearms while Alan fucked her in a machine-like motion, his cock remained hard as it exited and entered Lauren's pussy. If Lauren was making noise, Kirstin couldn't hear it as Lauren's face was buried in between the legs of Jessica Hillier. She was naked like the others, sitting with her legs spread, hands squeezing her breasts while Lauren gave her oral pleasure.

"Alan when will it be my turn? You promised you'd fuck me." Hillier wined. As Lauren pushed her head deeper, Hillier's eyes sprang open, spotting Kirstin standing there in shock. "YOU!"

"I...uhh." Kirstin muttered, watching as Hillier tried to hide behind her soaked hair, covering her soft untoned belly.

"Stop looking at me!" Hillier snapped, still driving her hips into Lauren's mouth. she threw her head back, closing her eyes to block out Kirstin so she could enjoy Lauren's tongue pushing into her clit. Cold chills traveled up her spine. She felt her pussy spasm again and covered her mouth to silence her cries.

"Enjoying the show?"

At the end of the gymnasium stood Daniel Martin Jones blocking a small doorway. He flashed his fang-toothed grin at Amos, spreading his arms wide with his palms turned upward. He was only clad in black jeans and steel toed combat boots that made a dull thump with each step."

"You're welcome to take whichever you like."

"They ain't yours to take." Amos said. "This is the Prince's domain. Feedin without permission is grounds for Final Death. Surrender and ah'll take it into consideration when ah bring you to him."

The words "prince" and "final death" bounced in Kirstin's head but Melissa was quick to banish them with her voice

NOT NOW KIRSTIN! FOCUS!

Daniel chuckled "He can't be everywhere, look at how many of his people we took." he continued stepping towards Amos, tilting his head as the giant towered over him.

Amos' mouth stretched into a smile, bearing a row of teeth that reminded Kirstin of a wolf, "Gettin mighty big for yer britches. Ah'd wipe that smile off your face before I rip your lips off."

Daniel kept his smile and stared into Amos' eyes, "Why don't you kill them instead?"

Amos tried to step back, eyes blinking as he grit his teeth.

Kirstin saw Dominic dash towards Amos, mouth sneering while his eyes widened in horror, the look scared her.

"Amos, listen to me, fight him." He yelled, "Look at me!"

Amos growled, letting his hat fall as he covered his eyes, muttering the words, "My body is not mah own, mah purpose is to serve...when we stray from that path we are chastened..."

"LOOK AT ME DAMN YOU!" Dominic screamed.

"What's happening?" she whispered to Sakeena.

Kirstin, get out of here

"But I-"

"Kirstin do what she fucking says!" Sakeena pushed Kirstin backwards as she stepped in the way. Amos roared and his eyes turned white.

"Blast it! Watkins get him to hold still!" Dominic yelled. He backed away as Amos lumbered towards him, his hands were stretched out, fingers curled to bear long, black claws.

Both of you, hold him!

Melissa shouted, Kirstin could feel the inside of her head ring. She watched Sakeena leap over a couple in a sixty-nine position, neither of them paying attention to Amos' roar. Sakeena shot for his legs, managing to wrap her arms around one. Kirstin lunged for the other but hesitated when she saw Amos swing his arm at her. she backed just in time to avoid his claws. She watched fragments of her shirt float in the air, spotting four jagged holes across her chest to reveal her brassier.

"Watch his claws!" Sakeena called out before she felt her stomach cave in from Amos' knee. Her hands dropped and she gasped for air.

While Amos fought off both women, Dominic kept his eyes on him, shouting, "STOP!" whenever he made eye contact.

"It's not working! I can't even get into his mind!" All of the sudden, Melissa appeared on the opposite side of Amos, hands held up to protect her face.

"Then stop being useless and help the others!" Dominic backed away, stepping on the face of a man lying on his back, he was too engrossed in the pleasure of a woman going down on him to care that Dominic's heel bloodied his nose. "STOP AMOS YOU IDIOT!"

The giant swung his hands, Dominic barely ducking just in time. Melissa dashed behind Amos and hooked her arms underneath. Amos' frame was so wide it looked as if Melissa wanted a piggy back ride.