Blood & Metal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syri07
Syri07
70 Followers

He laps at her roughly, knowing how much she likes it, drinking in the sweet nectar her body is giving him. He circles her engorged clit, pulling at it with lips and teeth, encouraged by her moans and gasps and the feel of her nails dragging along his scalp. Only when he feels her start to tense with her first orgasm does he slip two fingers inside her and finger fucks her roughly while he continues torturing her clit with his tongue.

Eve bucks against him as wave after wave of pleasure pounds through her. Clay's fingers work feverishly, sliding in and out of her pussy, pushing her through her orgasm. He breathes a satisfied moan against her sex and the vibration echoes through her, coiling tightly around her spine, causing her back to bow. She cries out and collapses more fully into the back of the couch.

"That's a good girl," Clay says as he pulls himself to his full height, his fingers still buried in her slick heat. "Would you like some more?"

Eve only nods, unable to speak around the tremors still racking her body. The scent of her own sex fills the air and she sucks air deep into her lungs, her hips rocking against Clay's searching fingers. She shivers when his tongue traces a hot line over her collarbone and up to her ear lobe. His lips curl around the soft flesh and tug gently. His breath is warm on her neck as he hooks his forearms under her knees. Adrenaline and hunger make her feather light in his arms.

Even as unsteady as she is now, she has no problem taking the weight of her own body onto her hands and balancing herself on the edge of the couch. They've never tried this position before, amazingly enough, and a sharp thrill slithers through her.

She smiles lasciviously back at Cole and shudders again as he moves his hips against her, sliding the length of his dick over her clit and along her dripping slit. He does this several times, eliciting low quivering moans from her before, without warning, he drives his full length into her.

Eve's head snaps back and a strangled scream passes her lips as pleasure and pain rocket through her body. Even though she is wet, she is still very tight from her first orgasm and the invasion catches her off guard. Her pussy pulses madly around Clay's rock hard dick and for a moment neither of them move as they adjust to the sensation.

Clay's jaw begins to tick and he groans, fighting off the overwhelming need to come. He lowers his gaze to stare at the place where their bodies are joined. Eve's calves tense over his forearms and the small movement pulls another moan from him. His eyes are still glued to her pussy as he slowly begins to withdraw from her. He only pulls out half way and is even more turned on at the sight of his pale shaft covered in her juices, still partly imbedded in her throbbing cunt. The next fierce thrust sends him much deeper than before.

"Oh, God," Eve hisses and he nearly laughs at that. A creature like her calling out in such a way.

He raises his eyes to her face once more and sees the challenge and the impatience there. Her midnight eyes are focused on him, peering intently back at him and she bites her lower lip and uses her own body weight to lift herself away from his cock. She allows her hips to drop and whimpers again as she impales herself on his shaft.

For a minute or so, Clay doesn't move and merely allows her to fuck him, so mesmerized is he by the way her body shifts and writhes on his dick. He splays his hands under her thighs and helps her move, moaning his own pleasure.

"That's it, baby," he purrs hotly. "Take it. Ride my dick, baby. You're so beautiful right now." She feels so hot and incredibly wet sliding over is shaft and he has to force himself to focus solely on her in order to keep himself from coming too soon.

Spurred on by his words and the delicious feel of his cock sliding in and out of her slick heat pushes Eve closer to the edge. She is cursing and growling loudly as she rides him and though it feels good, it's not nearly enough. She alone can't get him deep enough. She wants it hard and fast and can't manage to do it on her own. She finds herself begging and pleading, her orgasm coiled tightly in her stomach, her pussy pulsing and throbbing. Her fingers dig into the fabric of the couch and she is vaguely aware of a soft tearing sound.

"Clay," she manages on a strangled, breathy groan. "Please... please..."

He smiles, knowing immediately what she is trying to say and he uses his hands on her hips to stop her movements. Slipping from her heat, he lowers her gently until both of her feet are touching the hardwood floor and, without missing a beat, turns her so that she is now bent over the back of the couch. She makes a soft mewling sound as he replaces his hands on her hips and uses his knee to part her legs wider. He takes a moment to appraise her perfectly rounded ass before driving into her once more. He hadn't minded letting her fuck him like that before. It had been hot, but it was time to take back his control and he plunges his full 9 inches into her in long, deep strokes, rotating his hips at the end of each stroke to give them both that extra bit of friction. She's growing tighter around him and he can feel her juices slipping over his balls.

Eve claws at the couch as her mind begins to spin. Clay's cock slips swiftly and surely inside her pussy, impossibly deep, and she grunts in time with his thrusts as he bottoms out inside her. He seems to fill her completely, hitting all the right spots as he moves in and out of her and before long she is coming apart, screaming as he continues fucking her.

Clay doesn't let up or even slow down as Eve's orgasm takes her. Instead he picks up speed and begins to pound furiously into her, pushing her forward a little as he withdraws and then bringing her roughly back against him, shoving himself deeper into her, grunting rhythmically every time their bodies connect. He watches with great satisfaction as the round flesh of her ass trembles under his assault and his fingers dig roughly into the tender flesh of her hips.

"Look at me, Eve," he growls harshly, wanting badly to see her face when he makes her come a third time. He likes the idea of having this vampire at his mercy.

She reaches back to grab his wrist, twisting her upper body so that she can meet his eyes and the hungry fire in their stormy blue depths causes her body to clench. For a moment, her mind goes blank and there is nothing else but the man at her back, pounding into her throbbing pussy. It doesn't take long for her third orgasm to come crashing over her and this one races throughout her entire body, wrenching another scream from her already hoarse throat.

Watching her come apart this last time proves to be too much for Clay and before he can even think it, his rhythm falters and he explodes inside Eve's hot, quivering channel, his hips still pumping wildly.

As their passion subsides, they both sink to the floor. It's a clumsy and awkward scene and they might have laughed if they weren't so damned exhausted. Clay sprawls out on his back on the hardwood floor, bringing Eve with him, and he lays there a long time, his breath coming out in harsh bursts and his heart pounding madly inside his chest. He stares up at the ceiling, not caring that his vision is slightly blurred around the edges.

It's a bit of an effort, but Eve manages to twist herself around in Clay's arms. She hasn't felt this exhausted, this satisfied in... well, she can't remember when and she likes it. She likes the feel of Clay's sweat slick body under her. She likes the smell of their sex hanging in the air. Her body trembles, mini orgasms still pulsing deliciously through her, and she presses her ear against his chest to listen to the sound of his furiously beating heart. She enjoys this time, when one hunger has been sated and the other has not yet risen. In these brief moments, she can feel completely human again.

Clay allows her to snuggle in against him. His fingers trace in wide, lazy circles over the damp flesh of her back and he wallows in the feel of her silken limbs entwined with his own. They are silent, save for the harsh sounds of their breathing slowly returning to normal and he stares up at the ceiling through heavy-lidded eyes, content to have her pressed in beside him.

He knows what time it is when Eve lifts up on her elbow and slides her body along his. She nuzzles and nips at his exposed flesh and when she reaches his throat, he tenses, not out of fear, but anticipation. Her tongue traces a searing line over his skin, over the vein pulsing there and she raises higher on her arm to stare down into his face.

Eve will never take from him without asking first and though the words haven't formed on her luscious lips, he sees the question in her haunting eyes.

*May I?*

She watches him swallow visibly, his tongue snaking out to moisten his lips. His heart is beating fast again under her palm and she senses the nervous excitement in him. No matter how often she drinks from him, she is sure it will always be like this. This is the point where control shifts, when the game becomes more dangerous and although she knows every fiber in his being is screaming for him to run, to flee, he is addicted.

He gives an almost imperceptible nod and she slowly lowers her mouth to his neck, where that delicious vein pulses faster. She inhales deeply and under his cologne, under the cloying scent of her own scent clinging to his skin, she can smell his blood, warm and fresh and just for her and it's utterly intoxicating. She stretches out her tongue and flattens it over the thick vein, feels him shudder from head to toe, his fingers digging deeply into the skin of her lower back, pulling her tighter against his long, lean frame. There is a different sort of need in him now, a need that nearly matches the hunger swirling inside her and she allows herself a pleased smile before opening her mouth over his skin.

Anxiety wells up in Clay while he waits for the pinprick of Eve's razor-sharp teeth. She doesn't bite down immediately. She is so still over him, as her breath comes hot and soft against his neck, and only the gentle fluttering of her tongue over his pulsing vein lets him know that she is wide awake. He feels the first stirrings of arousal in his loins. How strange that blood and sex have become so tightly interlocked in his brain these days. He takes slow, deep breaths and Eve's fingers curl in the longish hairs at the top of his head, angling it for better access. He feels like prey and it's both frightening and exhilarating.

He is caught off guard when her teeth finally sink home. Pain blossoms under her full lips, fanning out icy-hot tentacles that coil along his spine and clench around his heart. His fingers dig deeper into her bare back and he fights the urge to push her away as he feels his blood spurting into her waiting mouth.

There is very little she can do about that initial shock and she is loathe to have caused it, but as his blood spills hot and delicious over her lips and tongue, tinged with the wheat taste of the beer he'd consumed earlier, she senses the darkness in the back of her mind bubbling up inside her and she is sure that if there is a heaven, it would taste like Clay. She drinks deeply, pushing that wonderful darkness into him, replacing his fear and anxiety with it. He sighs under her, whispers her name, before his whole body goes slack under her languid feeding.

A new scent reaches her senses. All around her swirls the aroma of dry earth, a hard packed dirt road baking in the sun, and a memory twitches somewhere at the back of her thoughts, a memory that is not her own. She delves deeper into it, into Clay, and a vision of tall grass whispers behind her closed eyelids. She feels safe and... happy.

Clay sighs again, relaxing fully into Eve's enchanting bite. He is surrounded by darkness, but the darkness is not complete, not like before. At the very edges of his vision flickers candlelight. The air around him is warm and fragrant and the taste of blood and ash mingles at the tip of his tongue. He can hear the soft, melodic murmur of water as it slides over a smooth surface and he is aware of hunger and thirst inside him, but can sense that it is not the type of hunger and thirst that can be quenched merely with food and drink. There is a substance to it, a heavy sense of wanting, of needing, so much more.

There is no pain when Eve's fangs retract from his skin and the vision slithering through his mind dissolves around him.

Eve breathes deeply, licking her lips clean of the blood smudging them, allowing the vision of the country road to recede along with the darkness inside her. She nuzzles the neat little puncture wounds in the side of Clay's neck until the flow of blood stops almost completely.

Slowly, silently, she pushes herself to her feet and smiles languidly at the sight of his pale lashes fluttering as he struggles to stay awake. His chest rises and falls as he finally settles into slumber.

Nights like these are always taxing on him. He will probably be out for a few hours and by the time he wakes, she'll be gone. She hates to leave him this way, but, well...it's just best she leave while she can.

She dresses in silence. Her body hums and tingles as her lover's blood courses through her veins and causes her heart to beat in a slow and steady rhythm. After covering his body with an afghan, she heads to the kitchen and grabs a gallon of orange juice out of the fridge. She sets it on the floor near him and takes a moment to bend low and press a warm kiss to his forehead.

She doesn't suppose he'll ever understand how much these nights mean to her and hates to have to wait a whole week for another like it, but he'll need the time to recover.

*Oh, well*, she thinks, as she heads back out into the cool night air. She feels so much lighter and clearheaded. *It's amazing what a little blood and sex can do for one's mood.*

Syri07
Syri07
70 Followers
12