Blood Bath

Story Info
Morning-after seduction lets a perfectly good bath get cold.
1.6k words
4.21
7.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracing her fingertips over the soft, lush curves she can't help but smile. In general, she was not prone to forming emotional attachments to her toys, but this one was fantastic. She wasn't in love, but she certainly did intend to spend many nights with this gorgeous specimen sprawled out in her bed. Stretching slowly, she rolls away and climbs out of the bed, not bothering to close the blinds that let the early morning sun pour into the room. The neighbors wouldn't say anything, even if someone did stumble past at this hour.

Once she's in the bathroom, she takes a few minutes for herself- brushing her teeth, and her unruly black curls, and then she turns on the water to run a bath in the large tub sunk into the floor. Some of her neighbors wondered how she managed to live here, and so well, given her age. If they had any idea that she'd walked this earth for centuries, they'd have shit themselves where they stood. The bathroom was all white and black marble, excessively luxurious. It dazzled the strings of girls she brought home, especially the jet tub that was easily as large as a King-size bed. On the edge of the tub is an assortment of bubble baths, bath bombs, shampoos, conditioners, and body washes all neatly organized on marble shelves designed to look like they're a part of the tub. It was all part of the seduction. Destiny had never been one for baths, always preferring a nice shower.

As the tub fills, she wanders back into the bedroom and reluctantly closes the blinds before she nudges her companion awake. "Bath?" she chimes, her voice all too sweet, as the sleepy girl blinks caramel eyes at her. The answering smile is enough to make her lean down and kiss the girl, almost tempting her to spend the morning in the bed instead of the bathroom. "Sore," the girl croaks, earning a pleased laugh from her hostess. "I'll get you a water. Go pick out your whatever you'd like to toss in the bath." Still laughing, Destiny retrieves a water from the minifridge near the bedroom door. By the time she turns back around, the girl is already padding into the bathroom, a sheet tucked modestly around her.

"There's a bath bomb that will make the water look like blood," she informs the girl as she perches on the edge of the tub, handing over the bottle of water.

"Oh! That one!" The response is immediate, and she blushes as she struggles to accept and open the water without dropping her sheet. To help with the predicament, Destiny looks away, pretending like it takes a moment to find and unwrap the bath bomb before she tosses it into the water and the smell of vanilla immediately fills the air.

"I can go make breakfast while you take a bath?" she inquires, trying her best to look innocent and helpful.

"N-no.. Please stay," the girl mumbles, her neck and chest flushing the same muted red as her face. As Destiny turns the water off, she drops the sheet, tucking a long strand of chestnut hair behind her ear.

"Of course, little Kitten. Whatever makes you happy," Destiny reassures her, flashing a dazzling smile before she slides into the tub, settling into the red water with ease. Her eyes roam over the naked girl, taking in her pert breasts -- small C cups with small, hard nipples and large areolas -- and round hips. There were muscles under all that soft flesh, visible when she moved. She moves with a dancer's grace as she climbs into the tub, and between her stunning legs and scarred feet there was no doubt. "I thought you couldn't get any prettier than last night, but seeing you drenched in sun this morning I almost wanted to let you sleep so that I could paint you."

"You're such a flirt, Destiny," Kitten laughs, running her hands along the top of the water. It looked very much like blood, it would have been unnerving if the water wasn't so reassuringly water.

"Only with pretty girls."

The girl blushes, lifting her gaze to lock eyes with the other woman. Destiny was tiny -- there was no other word for it. She couldn't have been more than 5'2, and half of her body weight had to be those thick black curls that she proudly wore loose, tumbling to her waist. She didn't look strong, but she'd easily pinned Kitten to the bed last night. And those eyes, they were so blue she never wanted to look away. She was the kind of gorgeous that a girl couldn't help but fall a little in love with -- like a delicate, seductive ball of sass.

Suddenly feeling very brave, Kitten moves forward, pressing her lips to Destiny's and tangling her tanned fingers in the girl's curls. Destiny chuckles and returns the kiss, slowly moving them so she's pinning the other girl to the wall of the tub before she nips at Kitten's lower lip, capturing it between her teeth and biting down gently. "Someone's a feisty little cat this morning, hmm?"

The taller girl blushes once more, sliding her hands down to run over Destiny's hips. "Touch me," she whimpers, remembering from last night that all she has to do is beg and Destiny will make her scream.

Smiling slowly, Destiny lifts her slightly out of the water and latches on to her right breast, rolling the nipple between her teeth and sucking on it until the girl is gasping above her. "Ask nicely, baby," she murmurs in a playful tone before moving to the other nipple, licking and biting at it.

"P-ple-please, Destiny, please touch me," Kitten gasps, raking her nails up the other woman's sides in desperation.

"I am touching you," Destiny chuckles, trailing kisses up her chest.

"Noo," the girl whines, tilting her head back, "Touch my cunt. Please."

"Good girl," the blue-eyed woman purrs before sinking her teeth into the girl's neck, her fingers slipping down to rub over Kitten's already engorged clit. As Kitten moans and bucks against her, Destiny giggles slightly and kisses her neck, carefully easing a finger into the girl's hole, "If you climb up on the edge I'll make you scream for me."

Her eyes snap open immediately and she kisses Destiny again before moving away, climbing onto the bench-like edge of the tub and spreading her legs. Last night when Destiny had said she wanted to lick her she'd been shy, trying to keep her legs closed. The bruises on her thighs reminded her to eagerly accept the offer instead of hiding behind inhibitions and shame. When the petite woman had warned her that if she didn't listen she'd be punished, she'd nearly laughed. She had doubted that this doll-like princess could hurt her. She nearly orgasmed just thinking about how wrong she had been.

Before she can fully bring herself back from her thoughts, Destiny is between her legs, tongue working over her clit. Trembling from the cold air on her damp skin, she leans back, using her hands to prop into a chair like position so she can watch the other woman. She'd slept with her share of women and most of them had loved eating pussy, but Destiny went about it with the kind of intensity that made it seem like nothing in the world mattered than her orgasm, and it was intoxicating. Within moments she's at the edge, eager to dive into sweet bliss, but Destiny backs off, licking along her slit and dipping her tongue in to reap the rewards of her efforts. Her breasts heaving, she scowls at the woman between her legs, her entire body tensed from the near-orgasm. Before she can complain, Destiny is back at her clit and working two fingers into her tight orifice. Tossing her head back and closing her eyes, she tries to press her hips up against the other woman but the hands on her thighs hold her still -- cold, immoveable vices.

Whimpering and moaning, she tries not to think about the delicious torture that she knows is coming, hoping that if she doesn't fight it that she'll get to orgasm faster. Just as she gets close, Destiny withdraws for a second time, her fingers still working in and out of the dripping hole. "I want you to squirt for me, baby," she coos, kissing the girl's thigh. She doesn't wait for an answer before she curves her fingers to rub over the girl's g-spot, sucking her clit into her mouth none too gently. Nearly screaming from the almost-too-much pain, Kitten mutters a string of curses, her eyes locked on the woman between her legs once more.

For the next half hour, she's tempted closer and closer to the abyss before finally, with tears running down her eyes, she begs for release. Nothing changes and she thinks Destiny's ignoring her, but as she approaches her orgasm this time Destiny continues finger fucking her and alternating between licking and nibbling on her clit. Moaning loudly, she lets her head fall back. If she didn't cum soon she was going to scream, that she was sure of. As she finishes that thought it hits her like a wall.

Screaming and bucking her hips against Destiny's face, she rides the orgasm out while Destiny leisurely sits back and gazes up at her, a smirk playing over her lips as the beautiful little Kitten makes a lovely mess, her juices going everywhere. Once she's coming down, Destiny helps her to sink back into the tub, though the water is barely lukewarm at this point. "Such a good girl," the raven-haired witch murmurs, stroking the younger woman's hair.