Blood Bondage

Story Info
Feeding your lust with my own.
895 words
4.1
11.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand in the center of the room, arms raised and spread above me. My feet are spread wide. I shiver slightly as a cool breeze plays down my bare back. You make sure the blindfold is in place and that I won't be able to slip free of the cuffs keeping me upright. Your lips barely touch mine as your fingers lightly trail down my body. Fingertips tickling my breasts, then down my stomach. I whimper in response. And then I'm left alone.

I don't know how long I stand in the middle of the room. Being blindfolded, my sense of time seems to get worse, so I try to not think about it. Instead, my imagination takes me on a roller coaster of possibilities. I jump as I feel something touch my back, tracing the contours of it. Then CRACK!

I felt the cane make sharp contact with my ass. I flinched and whimpered in response. "That was for the first jump," you growl in my ear. CRACK, CRACK! Two more strikes across my ass. I stood as still as I could, whimpering. "And those were for the flinch and noise you made."

Your hand smoothes over the welted lines across my ass, caressing them. I inhale deeply, enjoying the feel of your hand against my heated flesh. I brace myself, knowing there is more to come. I bite down on my lip, stiffing myself for the next blows of the cane. CRACK! My hands ball into fists as my body absorbs the pain. My heart pounds in my chest, and I know that if I had use of my hands, I'd find my pussy getting wetter with each strike. Silently, I count how many times the cane makes contact, reaching twenty in all.

I hear you chuckle as you walk away, "That's a very good girl." I shift to take some of the weight off my arms, but the movement turns up the heat in my reddened ass. It feels like it's on fire. To make matters worse, or better, I feel my pussy leaking down the inside of my thigh. I sense you standing close to me, your body only inches from mine. I can feel the heat of your body. And then your fingers. My toes curl as your fingers travel up the insides of my thighs, finding my wetness. "Mmmmmmm. I don't think someone is done yet, is she?" you ask rhetorically. Feebly, I shake my head no, hoping and praying your fingers find me and stroke to insensibility.

Timing it just right, you take my hair in one hand, pulling it away from my neck. Pulling harder, you stretch my neck and sink your teeth in deep as your fingers slide easily into my soaked pussy. You bite down hard on my neck as your fingers find my trigger spot and stroke it. Immediately, I cry out, leaning into you. My pussy tightens around your fingers, trying to trap them inside me as wave after wave of pleasure crashes through me. I try to catch my breath as I lock my knees to keep myself from hanging by my wrists. You pull away from my neck, licking your red stained lips, growling, "Delicious."

Slowly, my breathing and heart rate return to normal, and I wonder what else you have up your sleeve. And then I feel it. The sharp point of a blade lightly traces my back and shoulders, leaving behind tiny trails of fire. You press harder with the knife, and I gasp as I feel the sharp sting of the first cut. Your mouth. Every thought leaves my head when I feel your mouth suckling the fresh wound. And then three more are opened up. I almost cum again, but keep enough control to hold it in. I arch my back, my hips trying to press into you.

In one swift move, I feel your cock slide deep into me from behind as your mouth locks onto another cut. "Please," I whisper desperately, your cock stroking my body to the edge, threatening to push me over.

"Please what?" you growl against my back. Hanging my head, I whimper, the pleasure of you inside me, against me, almost too much to handle.

"Please make me cum," I beg. Your mouth returns to my back, teeth grazing against it as you thrust forcefully into me. Catching my skin between your teeth, your fingers dig into my hips as you growl,

"Cum. Cum NOW!" You bite down hard as my pussy squeezes your cock hard, milking it. You feel my juices flood down your cock, dripping down your balls. Giving one final hard thrust, you bury yourself deep inside me, growling against my back as your cum mixes with mine.

Slowly, you ease out of me, your lips caressing my back. I feel you step away, and I'm too drained to hold myself up any longer. I hang by my wrists, waiting for you to release me. You wrap an arm around me, holding me up as you remove the cuffs from my wrists and ankles. Sitting me sideways on your lap, you clean and bandage me up, then wrap your arms around me to hold me close. Sighing contentedly, I sink into you, closing my eyes. I feel myself drift off to sleep, wrapped up in your arms.