Blood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jarod187
jarod187
10 Followers

She breathed, and lowered her head.

"Daddy...whatever makes you happy...I just want to be a good little girl...I'll do whatever makes you happy..."

Her permission didn't make it any easier, but whether it was the smell of her pussy, the heat of her ass cheeks around his cock, or her sultry voice, he found he was even harder than before. God dammit.

He drove into her ass, hard, fast, and she screamed. Not a play scream, like before, but real pain as her ass stretched to take in the significant circumference of his cock. He drove into her again, and again, and watched as she pulled a pillow up to her face and screamed into it. Her body shook, and he could tell she was crying into the pillow.

God dammit.

He came.

************************

Kara's hand traced the light colored wall paper, and she listened to the girl crying on the other side. They had stopped fucking minutes ago, and immediately they had fallen silent, except for the occasional murmur of what Kara could only assume was Alex sobbing. Linc had done well, had done what she'd asked, and she was glad. But as usual, a problem came with this newfound gift; she would have to find something even worse for him to do if she was going to break him soon. She lay down and closed her eyes, awash with the possibilities.

***********************

Lincoln held her, silent, in his arms. She had stopped crying and was curled up against him, seeking warmth, protection. She smiled up at him, meeting his eyes, and reaching up to kiss him passionately. She began to speak, and he kissed her, silencing her. When their lips parted, he looked into her eyes, and saw that she had enjoyed it, that it had hurt, but that she was ok, that he hadn't done anything permanent. He wished it helped the guilt he felt clouding inside his chest to dissipate, but it didn't take back what he had done. Didn't take back that even if she hadn't enjoyed it, any of it, if she had really begged him to stop, he still would have fucked her, still would have raped her and hurt her to save her life. The fact that she enjoyed it was a testament to her giving nature towards him, and not towards anything Lincoln had done. Alex was a precious girl, a lovely, lovely girl, and he wondered what he would have to do to her in order to keep her alive. He wondered if somehow he did manage to keep her alive, what state of mind she would even be living in.

************************

jarod187
jarod187
10 Followers
12