Blood Diaries Ch. 04

Story Info
Secret rendezvous.
2.6k words
4.75
12.1k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART FOUR- Secret Rendezvous

We left in his car and headed towards the hospital. The roads were icy and the sporty little car had a hard time sticking to it. We got to the hospital and parked on the visitor’s side of the parking lot. He grabbed me around the waist and shot himself up and landed on a small window ledge. He pried open the window and let us into the room. We immediately heard a woman yelling hysterically on the other side of the door.

“He is going to die. He was in a car accident and is brain dead,” I said resolutely.

“How do you know that to be true?” Dean said as he walked over to see the man’s chart. “Well it is true… how did you know that?”

“I don’t know! I just… you know how you said that the gift heightened your existing senses… well I think I was partly psychic before and it has given me the gift fully. Her mind,” I said as I motioned to the door, “is like an open book, his is completely void of anything.”

“The only reason he is alive is because of those machines. Please take him, it is the right thing to do and she wants it,” he said

I went over to his side and leaned my neck to get the best angle. His flesh was warm and sweet. I made him my first victim and drank until he died peacefully. The E.K.G machine went off and Dean grabbed me up swiftly and jumped out of the window, onto the ledge. He slid the window shut and jumped down to the ground with me in his arms. We came to the ground softly but swiftly and scurried back to the car. I felt the rush of my first meal and the blood coursing through my veins.

It was silence for a few minutes as we drove off until Dean said “So what am I thinking about?”

“Well you are thinking about how I can read minds, who you are going to tell when we go to the club tomorrow and what else you plan to do tonight… no, we are not going to soil the pool house at the hotel,” I said.

He didn’t say anything, just drove on.

“I can block it though, I don’t like knowing what you are thinking, and it spoils the surprise!” I told him.

He smiled, “That’s good, I like surprising you! But we are going to the club tomorrow, it should be a little more interesting this time. For now we are going home, I guess we won’t be having any fun though,” he pouted, his bottom lip protruding slightly.

“No one said we weren’t going to have fun, I just said we weren’t going to do it in the pool house for god’s sake!” I chuckled “Can we go to the club again tonight? I just want to go out and do something.”

“The club is closed now, it’s almost five in the morning, but if you wanted we could get something to eat at Denny’s,” he said

“I want some eggs and waffles and hash browns and a big glass of orange juice!”

He just smiled at me and said, “That sounds good, and then we can sleep away the day together.”

We did a U-turn and headed towards the restaurant. The first rays of sunlight were coloring the horizon a pale yellow. I couldn’t think of much to say so I just leaned over and rested on his shoulder as he drove. Occasionally he would rub my cheek with a free hand. I offered him my hand and he held it tightly as he drove. We pulled into the lot and I had dosed off for a moment and he just stared at me. I was his forever. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it softly. I woke up with a smile and kissed him, a very passionate kiss. He broke it off after a moment and we walked into Denny’s and the hostess seated us.

Surprisingly, there were quite a few people in there; a few truckers, some teens, but mostly business men who dined on coffee and toast. We looked at our menus as we sat in the booth. He played footsie with me and for once, I played back. After we had made our minds up on what we wanted, we used the menus to make a wall on the table so the others couldn’t see us. We leaned over the table to each other and kissed some more. We heard the waitress clear her throat and looked up to see her standing over us. We broke our kiss and I sat back down, my face red.

“What will you two love birds have today?” the waitress said with a Southern accent, which was weird in Rhode Island.

“Well, I will have some coffee, the western omelet platter with sausage and a side of hash browns. My lovely fiancée will have a side of hash browns, sunny side-up eggs, and two sides of pancakes. Oh, and an orange juice,” He said

“Well can’t the little lady speak for herself?” she asked.

I was about to talk when Dean spoke up. “No she can’t. She’s a mute!” he said defensively.

I went along with it and nodded to her and made some hand gestures. Dean explained them to her saying "She says it’s okay, she gets it often."

When she left I began giggling and kicked him under the table. I leaned over and whispered to him for the rest of the morning, making hand gestures as well. When our food came we sat there and ate quietly. I stole one of his sausage links and he stabbed my eggs with his fork and made the yellow run out all over. I threw my parsley at him and he threw a piece of green pepper at me. The food fight escalated. When we finished he tipped the waitress ten dollars for a six-dollar meal. She was quite pleased until she saw the mess from our food war.

We walked along the streets for hours talking about everything. He revealed to me that he was one of the richest men in America and he didn’t work for the big computer business, he owned it. He told of the vast amounts of money he had in accounts overseas, condos and villas in Paris, Naples, Rome and Beijing and the very large mansion in the heart of Texas. We meandered back to the car and hopped in.

“Let’s go somewhere new!” I suggested excitedly

“But, hunnie, I’m tired! I have been up for twenty hours straight,” he pleaded, “Can’t we just go back to the hotel for a while?”

“Okay, I guess,” I pouted.

He kissed my cheek and started up the car.

“Are you sure you can drive home safely?” I asked

“If you want to drive you may,” he said, not wanting to admit he wasn’t rested enough to drive.

We switched seats and I sped out of the lot. He was a little unnerved by my driving style; fast and a little reckless. I had always been afraid when others drove me around but when I drive myself I feel completely fearless. He settled down in his seat and drifted off to sleep, curled up like a little baby. I glanced over at him every few minutes, wondering what he was dreaming but I fought the urge to read his thoughts. I put on my turn signal to turn onto the exit that would take us to the hotel but then had an idea and just zoomed past it. I headed north. I turned on the radio and Dean was so sound asleep he didn’t even stir. I scanned through all of the stations and a classical melody was playing on one of them. I turned it up a few notches. I drove for a few hours and turned onto a single lane road. The mailbox was hand-painted with a seaside scene and said “Boan” and I knew they would be there. I tried to slow down but I hit the large bump hard any way. Dean stirred slightly but fell back asleep. I pulled up to the house and a woman and her dogs came out. Se had short brown hair and dressed in a thin shirt and a pair of tight jeans, despite the frigid temperature. I got out and shut the door quietly and ran up to the woman and hugged her warmly.

“You look well, Dana,” she said

“You look splendid, Kittie,” I said as she blushed.

I kissed her cheek and began walking with her towards the house, completely forgetting Dean. I went over and shut off the car and he woke up.

“Where are we?!” he asked, alarmed

“Come on sleepy head,” said Kittie as she held out her hand to him.

He grasped it and climbed out of the car. We all walked into the house and I sat down at the table as Dean just stood there. Kittie brought over some cups and a teapot and I poured some for myself and some for Dean. I patted the chair next to me and he sat there meekly.

“I had a feeling you would be coming to visit soon,” she said, “and it’s a pleasure to finally meet you, Dean.”

“I haven’t really met you though,” he said.

“I’m Kittie, I went to school with Dana,” she explained.

“Thank you for your hospitality,” he said.

“So where’s Nathan?” I asked.

“He’s at the restaurant. I went in early and made the bread and pastries and had to come home. I had a weird feeling that I should be there,” she said with a wink.

Dean didn’t quite understand but it didn’t matter. There was a period of silence as I held Dean’s hand and looked at Kittie. Then I said “That’s a particularly devilish idea!”

“Isn’t it?!” she replied.

“Whoa, okay I’m lost!” Dean interjected.

We just giggled and I squeezed his hand lovingly

“We will need some sunglasses and a big hat to pull it off because he will notice in a heartbeat if we don’t,” I said.

“Notice what?” Dean asked.

I sipped my tea and Kittie went and got the things we needed. A large scarf, a pair of outlandish sunglasses and an oversized hat. We climbed into Kittie’s car and drove into town. Every now and then she would say “I know,” or “Yeah, he’s been that way for a while,” and Dean finally realized what we were doing. We were communicating telepathically. Kittie sensed his convictions and she spoke up.

“Yeah, Dean, it freaks Nathan out too! He’s always saying ‘Tell me, tell me!’ and gets mad at us when we make him think its him we are talking about” she jested.

We pulled up behind the quaint little restaurant and I put on my disguise.

“Now Dean, Dana is going to walk in with you but she’s not going to say a word. You must tell the man at the cash register that you are lost and need directions to get to Providence. After he gives you the directions Dana will surprise him, okay?”

He nodded and Kittie went in the back door and I waited a few minutes and we walked in the front.

“Excuse me sir, I am lost and need directions to Providence.” Dean said.

“Yeah, you can take the shortcut by taking the main road and following the signs.” He explained

“Oh so if you know how to get there why don’t you ever come and visit?!” I said.

“Dana?! Oh Wow!” he said as I took off my disguise.

We hugged over the counter and he kissed my cheek lovingly. He shook Dean’s hand heartily and they introduced themselves. I sat down in one of the café chairs, thoroughly exhausted. Kittie sat next to me and held my hand and we talked some more in each other’s thoughts.

“I hate it when they do that!” Nathan muttered to Dean.

“It is a little odd but at the same time its fascinating” Dean replied

“So what are you doing up in the wild north?” Nathan asked

“Well I fell asleep in the car and she drove me here. I’m still not quite sure where here is!” he chuckled

They continued to laugh and talk about things as Kittie and I continued our silent conversation.

“So when are you due?” I asked her in her mind

“I had hoped you wouldn’t notice! But I guess it was foolish to try to hide it from you. I just got pregnant, it will be another seven and a half months before she comes. Nathan doesn’t know so don’t tell him,” she replied.

“Oh so you do know it is a girl. I was going to tell you if you wanted to know. So how is life treating you guys?”

“Well you noticed our big house. When Nathan’s father died, he left him quite a lot of money, more than I ever expected. We bought the house and opened the restaurant, naming it after Nathan’s father. Nathan proposed to me and we married quickly. I have never been happier,” she said to me. “So how are you and Dean? Anything interesting happen that I should know about?! Anything you think you are hiding from me, but in truth I already know. You have changed, for the better of course.”

“You mean the happiness?! The pure bliss I am in right now?” I said, dancing around the truth.

“No… I’m talking about the Dark Gift.”

I was visibly shaken and got up and walked out of the restaurant. Dean came after me. I bolted from him but he caught me in his embrace. My eyes welled up and tried to tear away from him.

“Calm down and get back in here, you are making a spectacle!” her voice boomed in my head, the voice of reason. “Don’t you think it’s odd that I haven’t changed in four years. I am still the same, never growing older in appearance.”

I relented, sobered by her last comment. She had always had an interest in vampirism and had even drunk Nathan’s blood on many occasions. As I hobbled back into the restaurant, Kittie was sitting in the same spot, sipping her coffee and smiling at me.

“And don’t think that I haven’t given it to Nathan. When we were married I brought him into our world,” she explained.

“Nathan, make her something to drink. She’s tired, I think I should take her home for a while. You and Dean could get to know each other better and put him to work!” she said as she smiled.

“Yeah, that sounds like fun Kittie,” Nathan said as he offered me a warm tea, “We need some strong hands to knead the dough and make deliveries.”

“She’s been driving for five hours and hasn’t had sleep since noon yesterday,” Dean said as he held me tightly.

“Well my! No wonder she is tired, she’s been up for almost twenty-four hours straight!” Kittie said.

Kayla escorted me to the car and she drove back down the dirt road and parked in the garage. We walked into the house together and she took me into her room. It smelled of rosemary and lavender and made me want to just sleep. I weakened and braced against her and she helped me to the bed. I sat down and kicked off my shoes and she pulled back the covers for me. She tucked me in lovingly. I immediately curled up with another pillow and dozed off.

“Sleep little one. The first sleep of your vampiric life,” I heard her voice whisper in my head.