Blood Diaries Ch. 05

Story Info
Just like Antoinette.
3.2k words
4.5
11.5k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART FIVE- Just Like Antoinette

I dreamt the most splendid dreams that day: Kittie, Nathan and Dean working together in the restaurant, Dean being drilled by questions about the late 1800’s and all the things that he had learned. Dean told the highlights of his life but never delved into too much detail. Nathan and Dean joked back and forth, slightly irritating Kittie.

“If Dana were here we would have an even match, but you guys are just picking on me!” she pouted.

The guys just laughed and Nathan gave her a hug. Then I realized what I was seeing wasn’t a dream at all. I was reading their thoughts and mapping a picture of it all in my head.

Kittie had sensed my invasion, “You seek us out even in your bed! Go to sleep! You need your rest darling.”

Her words compelled me to dissolve the images before me and I drifted off into a deeper sleep. I had visions of the falling snow and the full moon and other beautiful things in nature.

Some time had elapsed and I was roused out of my sleep by Dean climbing into the bed, and holding me tightly. I began to stir and he told me to go back to sleep and he sank his teeth into me. It had the same warm and lulling effect as before and my eyes felt heavy again. He tore at his wrist with his nails and put it to my lips and I sucked unconsciously. There we were, locked in a vampire’s kiss.

I woke up and climbed out of bed, leaving Dean wrapped around a pillow instead of me. I walked into the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea. Nathan and Kittie came in through the back door, laughing about something.

“Well. I’m so glad you are awake, sleepy head,” Nathan said.

“Did you sleep well hun?” Kittie asked as she made some tea for herself.

“Very well, thank you. Thanks for all of your hospitality,” I answered.

“No problem!” they both said in unison.

“What time is it anyway?” I said as I noticed it was dark outside.

“About five o’clock,” Nathan said.

“So what are we going to do tonight? Dean was telling us about this club in Providence that we should check out. Maybe we could all go together,” Kittie suggested.

“I don’t know what I want to do, I guess I will just follow you guys around. The club was nice; good music and freedom from the normalcy of life. But I am so hungry right now… I wish Dean would wake up so we could go out together. I’ve only hunted once and I’m scared to go alone,” I said, being slightly juvenile.

I took my seat on the couch and brought my knees up to my chest. I had never felt so insatiable before. I could feel the muscles of my stomach contracting and causing horrible hunger pangs.

“When was the last you have eaten?” Nathan asked sympathetically.

“Last night. We went to the hospital and I had my first meal,” I replied.

“How many did you kill for your first meal?” Kittie asked.

“One.”

“Only one! No wonder you are hungry! Nathan drank from five hearty men for his first meal, and you drink from one person in the hospital!” she scoffed, “If you want, I can take you to feed.”

“Ummm, I don’t know,” I said.

“I understand if you would rather hunt with Dean but you need something to eat now! Nathan go in the fridge and get a thing of cow’s blood and heat it up in the microwave,” she said.

“Cow’s blood?!”

“It’s not the best but it helps, especially when you are really hungry,” Nathan told me.

He offered me a pouch that looked like the same thing the Red Cross uses when you donate blood. It was just warm enough to feel like human blood. I took a sip through the opening and it tasted very similar to the real thing. I drank it all and felt my pain go away. I wasn’t completely satisfied as I had been with the man in the hospital but it was enough for now.

“Thanks guys! I feel so much better,” I said as I got up and walked over to the door, “Let’s go outside or something, I’m bored!”

“I think we should wake Dean up and go out to the mall or to dinner.” Nathan said.

“Yeah, you get to go to fancy French restaurants and the sort while we live like peasants here!” Kittie said to me with mock jealousy.

“You act like I was born yesterday. Oh wait… I was, but that’s not the point. I know you guys are rolling in the money as well. You only spent about half of it when you bought the house, cars, and restaurant! And Kittie has the house in Alaska and the private plane,” I said, sticking out my tongue.

We all laughed and I gave Nathan a punch in the shoulder. The Dark Trick had worked in unusual ways on him. He seemed far more muscular than he ever was, his face and body slimmed down and toned up. It was even as if he had grown taller. His hair was no longer that giant mop of brown locks it had been before; it was now just subtly wavy and down to just before his shoulders and he had ditched the bangs. But the one thing it could never change was his eyes. Eyes that seemed to stare into your soul and mesmerize you.

Of course since Kittie was already a vampire when I first met her, she hadn’t changed a bit! She wore her hair in a style from the eighties, short all around except for two pieces that hung down in her face. Her figure was permanently beautiful, a perfect hourglass. She wore clothes that looked as if they were from the eighties as well: tight jeans with holes cut in the knees, a t-shirt that exposed her little midriff and a pair of cute leather boots. She looked like one of those little Anime characters in the Japanese cartoons.

“Let’s wake Dean! He’s slept the whole way up here, and napped for five hours today!” Kittie suggested.

“I guess we could, let me do it because I don’t want him to get cranky!” I chuckled.

I walked into the room and crawled onto the bed. I got under the covers and ran my nails across his stomach. He groaned slightly and rolled over towards me. I let out a little squeak and rolled away to avoid being crushed by him. I ran my fingers through his hair and said “wake up hunnie” in a low whisper. He stirred even more and looked over at me and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

“We are waiting on you. We all want to go out and have some fun.”

“Ok, I’m up, I’m up,” He said as he rolled onto his back once more.

I put my head on his chest and draped my arm over his stomach. I loved listening to his heartbeat and his breaths as they filled his lungs. He undid my ponytail and ran his fingers through my hair. He relished in its softness and smell. I sighed softly and nuzzled his chest.

“Ok you two love birds! I knew I shouldn’t have let you go wake him up! We are all ready to go and you guys are sitting here cuddling in bed. One would think you just met a few days ago!” Nathan jested.

I chucked a pillow at his head and it hit him hard. I sat up and got my brush out of my purse. I brushed out my hair and went to put it up and Dean stopped me and told me to leave it down. We all went out to the garage and took out Kittie’s S.U.V. and sped down the road. We were off towards Providence. I sat in the back seat with my head in Dean’s lap as he resumed playing with my hair. Kittie would look back in her rear-view mirror at us occasionally and roll her eyes at us. But she was being quite hypocritical, holding Nathan’s hand as she drove.

“I need to hunt… how about we split up in groups of two and explore the city and get something to eat,” Dean suggested, “I’ll go with Kittie if you want to go with Nathan.”

“I am quite hungry,” Kittie piped in.

“If you pull over right here I can show Kittie a good place!” Dean said.

We were right in front of a strip club. Dean always loved preying on the worst of society. She pulled over and Nathan climbed over the console and began driving further down the road.

“Where do you want to go?” Nathan asked.

“I don’t know, I don’t really know how to hunt!” I said, upset over my dependence on others.

“Well you went to the hospital before, want to go there again?”

“Not really. We had to dart out of there because the EKG machine went off and I don’t like to have to jump out of windows to avoid being caught.”

“What do you like to hunt? I like to travel through the alleyways and wait until someone tries to harm me.”

“I liked being the Angel of Death, it gave me a purpose.”

“Well it’s kind of cold in the park, you could put some of the homeless out of their misery,” he suggested.

“I don’t know… whatever,” I said, dejectedly.

“Let’s go with my plan because I don’t like killing the innocent, no matter how much pain they are in.”

I gave him directions and he drove to the worst part of town. We walked around, waiting for someone to strike. We didn’t wait long. A man with a switchblade lunged after us and demanded our money and Nathan reached out with lightning speed and grabbed him by the throat. He offered him to me but I declined. He sunk his teeth into the thief and drained him quickly. He discarded the body in a dumpster and we walked on. I was scared and walked behind him, hoping someone wouldn’t jump out again. That was to be pure folly.

A man came out of the shadows and grabbed me by the wrist. I let out a scream and he muffled my mouth. Nathan spun around and punched him right in the face. He stumbled backwards and I went down with him. Nathan offered me his hand and I got back up. Nathan motioned that this one was mine and I got nervous. I leaned over and pierced his flesh with my fangs and he blood flowed into my mouth. I drank from him and became very full but there was still more to be had. Nathan took over and took his life.

Dean and Kittie were hunting on the other side of town and had found their prey easily. They killed quickly and without mercy, one for Dean and two for Kittie. They sought us out and Kittie tracked us down using our telepathic bond. We met up by the car and once again we were on our way, in the same seat configuration as before.

“I feel like going to dinner at a fancy restaurant later. Who’s with me?” Dean said.

“I don’t have anything to wear,” Kittie said.

“Neither do I,” Nathan interrupted.

“And we are quite a way from home,” said Kittie.

“Well, we can stop at my hotel, and Dana and I have some clothes there that would be suitable. Then we can drive back to your place and you guys can get something, then we will eat dinner up there,” Dean said, “Or, Kittie, you look to be the same size as Dana. Couldn’t you try one of her dresses on? Or if all else fails, we can just go shopping!”

“Shopping is your solution to everything,” I said, a little peeved.

“But it is so much fun! The styles of men’s clothes today are so beautiful, but the women’s clothes have something to be desired!” Dean said

“Yeah, like extra cleavage and bum!” Nathan said, making Kittie very mad at him.

“I’ve got it! Lets go to this one restaurant, it’s a bit out of our way but it has ballroom dancing! We can go to the mall, and get some clothes for us boys and then go to this period clothing shop I know of. We will outfit you girls so marvelously!” Dean suggested.

Nathan and Dean got very giddy thinking of us decked out in that manner and honestly the thought appealed to me, but Kittie wasn’t too happy with it all. She didn’t want to go dancing or get dressed up in something that wasn’t her style. But we all begged her and she finally relented and she drove where Dean directed. About and hour later we pulled into a small shopping center with a store in the middle called “Ruby’s Period Clothing”. Dean handed Nathan the suit that they had bought at the men’s clothing store and they escorted us out.

As we walked through, the door hit a bell hanging over it, signaling a tall, bleach-blonde woman to emerge from the back room.

“Well how are you doing today? My name is Ruby, anything you need, just ask,” The woman said.

“Ruby, we wish to fit each of these women into a ball gown, something from the late seventeen hundreds perhaps. And if it is possible, we wish to be directed to a place that might be able to do their hair in the style of the period,” Dean said.

“I can do their hair if you wish. First thing is to get these ladies into a corset and petticoat. What color would you ladies like to be wearing this evening?” Ruby asked.

“Something like a crimson red?” Kittie asked, finally getting a bit excited.

“I don’t know… What do you think Dean?” I asked.

“Maybe a periwinkle, if you have it,” he suggested.

“We have both of those colors. If you gentlemen wouldn’t mind, have a seat and I will fit these ladies in the back room,” Ruby replied.

She directed us to the back room as Dean and Nathan took their seats. She took the measuring tape from around her neck and measured our hips, waist and bust. She handed Kittie a beautiful red corset with a pearl beading along the top of it. She then went through some boxes and found mine. It was beautifully decorated with black lace in a ‘V’ shape along the midsection that allowed some of the blue to peak though.

“Now go into the dressing area and go down to your panties only. Step into the corset and slide it up your body. I will lace it for you when you are ready,” She instructed.

We did as we were told and got undressed. Kittie folded her clothes as she went along but I just tossed them in a pile on the floor as I took them off. We slipped into our corsets and Ruby laced us up very tightly. She wrapped each of us in a fresh, cream-colored petticoat and began painstakingly buttoning all of the buttons going down the length of it. There had to be thirty of them on each skirt but she finished quickly.

“Now you ladies are decent enough to go out and pick your dress styles, but I’m sure the men will have some input! They may have even already picked one out for you!” she chuckled.

As we walked out Dean blushed, he knew it was improper to see a woman in only her petticoat. As for Nathan, he loved seeing Kittie like that.

“What style do you like?” I asked

“I like this one right here,” he said as he motioned to a mannequin, “It has a simple straight style and would look beautiful in that blue, maybe with some more black lace… you would look just like Ant-, never mind,” he cut himself off.

“I like it too. Ruby we will take this one in the blue of my corset. And can we get it accented with some of the same black lace?”

“Sure, anything else for you?”

“Maybe some slippers, in black please, size eight and a half.”

“Coming right up,” She said.

“Kittie, have you figured out one for yourself?”

“Nathan is insisting on this double butt thing but there is no way I’m getting in that!” she said.

Dean chuckled as Nathan and Kittie went around the store some more. You could hear the whirring of the sewing machine in the back room as Ruby added things to my skirt. Then Kittie finally found one she liked. It was just like Cinderella’s dress; the one the mice made with the bows and the sides pulled up, and it was the same shade red as her corset with black underneath.

“Ruby, I’ve found one!” Kittie said.

The sewing machine stopped and Ruby came out with my dress. She had scalloped the lace along the top third of the skirt and it was gorgeous.

“Well, that one matches perfectly already! But I will have to take it in a size. It will only take a moment though.”

I felt tired and went over to Dean and he motioned for me to sit on his lap and I did, curling up and nuzzling the crook of his shoulder. I guess Nathan got a bit jealous because he proceeded to wrap his arms around Kittie’s waist and she allowed him. Ruby came back out and help Kittie and I get in our dresses and she buttoned them along the back. She gave Kittie and I our slippers and we put them on and Dean and Nathan each picked out a necklace for us.

“Ruby, can Nathan and I get an ascot to match our ladies dresses?” Dean asked.

“Sure” she said as she pulled out a crimson one for Nathan and a periwinkle one for Dean.

“Now about their hair, it’s the only thing missing for the full effect.” Dean said.

“Yes, I can do much with your girlfriend’s hair and I was thinking that the one in red would look just perfect with a circlet or tiara.”

“That sounds nice, do your magic ma’am,” Dean said as he handed me over to Ruby once more.

She went through her cabinet and pulled out a pretty circlet wrapped in silk and placed it on Kittie’s head and adjusted her bangs so it held them in place. Then she sat me down in a chair and began plaiting my hair in a tight French braid. She then flipped the half braided hair up and secured it to my head. The curls fell in my face and it looked gorgeous already. She heated up a curling iron and tamed some of the wild curls. I was covered in a mist of hairspray and she was finished.

“How much do I owe you for all of this?” Dean asked.

“Well, two corsets, two petticoats, two pairs of slippers, two dresses, two ascots, the hairstyling, one circlet and two necklaces come to four hundred dollars and sixty cents.”

I raised my eyebrows in shock but he just pulled out his wallet and laid twenty-dollar bills on the counter. Nathan and Kittie were shocked to see all the money he dared to carry around with him.