Blood Diaries Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My ancestors were Italian,” I said, trying to make light of it all.

“Out here Dean would never be able to find you, I don’t think anyone would be able to find you. You don’t want to remain lost forever, do you? Please, come back to The Château,” Marco pleaded.

He offered me his hand and I took it as he led me back on a dirt path. Dean had been running around the whole compound looking for me but I didn’t want to talk to him. As we got to the big door I asked him to take me to the car and to tell Dean where I was. Marco did as he was told and took me to the parking lot around the back of the house. We met up with Kittie and she escorted me the rest of the way. Marco told Dean I was safe in the car and he came out, relieved. He tried to kiss me and apologize but I was like stone to him: cold, hard stone. He got in and Nathan drove and we left in silence.

I heard Marco’s voice flood my head; “I will call upon you when I am ready to tell my story. Please don’t be angry with me, Dean or yourself.”

I sat there wondering how he could have the power to talk telepathically. Was it because of The Gift or was it because of our spirituality? We pulled up to the hotel Dean was staying at and everyone got out and said their goodbyes. I sat in my seat.

I overheard Nathan talking to Dean, “She just needs to cool off. We will take her to our place for the night.”

Kittie came back in the car and patted her lap and I rested my head in it and cried silently. She took down my hair and scratched the visible part of my back above my corset. I fell asleep to her humming a soft melody. Whenever we hit a bump and I woke up a bit, she was still scratching my back or humming or playing with my hair.

We pulled into her driveway and she woke me up carefully as Nathan was trying to park the car. When he shut it off Kittie led me inside, into the guest room and she pulled back the covers on the day bed. She helped me out of my clothes and leant me a t-shirt to sleep in.

“Do you want to talk?” she said as she brought me a glass of water.

“No, not really. I was having so much fun before he stormed in and demanded me like I was his property. Marco and I bonded and he was genuinely nice to be around. I’m tired Kittie. Thanks for everything.”

I heard a knock at the door and Nathan’s voice, “Are you guys decent?”

“Yes,” we both said in unison.

He came in and stood next to Kittie and wrapped his arm around her waist. I was feeling very jealous at the moment but then I thought of how Dean had hurt me tonight and those feelings went away.

“I just wanted to say goodnight. Maybe tomorrow will be better. We can all go to that club and have a good time,” Nathan said.

“Good night Nathan,” I said meekly

“Good night dear, please sleep! Just forget it all. It won’t matter in the morning,” Kittie reassured.

They went out of the room, turning off the light and shutting the door. I curled up under the blankets and dozed off.

12