Blood for the Vampiress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The red-haired woman stared back at him, sucking the tips of her burnt fingers. Her eyes narrowed, suspicious.

"Please, please, let me fuck you. I need to fuck you," Melvin begged. The woman regarded him for another moment and stood up. She sucked her fingers purposely, lustily, ran one along the rim of her lips, her eyes glowing. She allowed the rags adorning her to fall off her shoulders and to the ground.

"Oh, Jesus," Melvin said, and his eyes widened. The woman was perfect and so white she looked unreal. Her skin was fresh snow, her hair a blaze of flames, her eyes emeralds.

"Take it off and throw it into the corner," the woman said and pointed into the shadows.

"Yes, please, I just need you," Melvin pleaded. His penis strained at his crotch as if evidence of his sincerity.

Rhianna had him. If he did this, discarded his beliefs for her sex, then it proved that he was fully under her spell and she might begin her own flock. Might even be a Master, herself, one day. She walked around the post and unchained the man's right hand.

Melvin knew this was his chance. This was what he'd been waiting for. As long as the woman believed he was completely in her power...

Melvin snapped the crucifix off his neck.

Rhianna's lips drew up in a smile, her fangs protruding.

Melvin threw the crucifix into her face. Sizzling flesh and the stench of burnt meat erupted in the air, and Melvin scrambled with his free hand to unchain his other. Rhianna clutched her wound, shrieking and clawing at the scalded mark of the cross on her cheek and over her eye. The crucifix fell and cluttered to the ground.

Melvin found something that felt like a latch, thumbed it, bent towards his ankles with two newly freed hands.

Pain turned to fury, and Rhianna aimed her angry eyes at the man who had hurt her. She hissed, bearing her fangs, and leapt. She flew and collided with the man's chest.

Melvin grunted, heard a wooden snap, and fell backward as the post that held him split into two. Splinters and shards flipped through the air. Melvin hit the ground, air blowing out of his lungs, the vampire's claws thrust into his chest.

His cock thrust into her, accidentally or not, Melvin didn't know, but the vampire responded with a buck and a grunt, and suddenly she was fucking him, her hair flying around her head, her sharp nails digging bloody paths through the skin of his torso.

Rhianna began clawing him, shreds of skin tearing and shredding under her fingers, and she humped, her breasts bouncing, and Melvin realized the crazy bitch was going to screw him to death. She'd tear him open and eat his insides while she fucked him!

It felt so horrible and yet so good. How was he still erect? It made no sense, and Melvin felt insanity nudge his brain with a prodding nose. The vampire must be doing something to him, and he was helpless against it.

Melvin tried to get away from her, push her off, scramble out from under her, but the red-haired demon was too strong. She laughed and took a break from clawing his bloody chest to slap stars into Melvin's head. He blinked, dazed.

His blood splashed against his face.

Melvin fought with consciousness, felt his fingers brush against something sharp and wooden. A piece of the broken post! He grasped it with trembling fingers.

Pain scorched his body and started to fade to numbness. Was he going into shock? Please let it not be too late.

The vampire had her eyes closed. Melvin's blood dotted her white, flawless skin. Melvin thrust his arm up, jabbing the jagged strip of wood into Rhianna's vulnerable chest between her heaving breasts. Melvin felt the defense of her sternum resist and then snap, and the makeshift stake sunk into the woman's heart. Dark, black blood leaked from the wound.

Rhianna's eyes flew open; her hands stopped clawing. Her face was one of bewilderment and betrayal. She opened her mouth to scream and erupted into flame.

Melvin flung her away and scrambled to his feet, clutching the shreds of his naked chest. The vampire crawled feebly into a corner, shrieking, and collapsed into a burning heap.

"Thank you, Peter Cushing," Melvin said as he stooped to pick up the crucifix at his feet and strung it around his neck.

***

Morgan examined the line from Dante's "Inferno": Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

The words arched around large, medieval doorway. Either a very educated person had built this house, or more likely, it had been added later. But when and by who? Morgan shrugged. Yet another minor mystery, she thought. Life was full of such mysteries, and Morgan had been around long enough to realize there would be never enough time to solve them all, and besides, some things were better left unknown. What was life without mystery?

She pushed through the door.

"Welcome," the tall blonde woman said on the other side, spreading her arms wide and bowing low. "To my humble abode."

"Mina Harker," Morgan greeted. She said the words as if she had expected no less.

The tall blonde woman's eyes widened and she smiled an expression of pleasant surprise. A velvety cape and cowl draped her shoulders and underneath it: a long crimson dress. Mina looked younger than Morgan expected, and the vampiress had an air about her that bespoke of refinement and aristocracy. Her features struck Morgan as something more than stunning, a potent combination of cat-like grace and smoldering seduction. Morgan felt a stir of attraction and repulsion in her chest. She could not allow herself to forget that the woman before her was a Bride.

Morgan's eyes were then drawn by the collection of skulls adorning the walls like trophies. The black shadows of eyeless sockets bore down on her with empty looks.

"Humble abode, eh?" Morgan said with a snort.

Mina gave her a dry smile. Her thick, sensuous lips disguised her fangs. She turned and motioned towards a bottle and a glass with an open hand like a magician showing the audience an empty top hat from which he's about to pull a rabbit. She then pointed to a thick, cushy armchair.

"Won't you have a seat? And a drink?" Mina asked, playing the role of gracious hostess. "Something to keep you warm while we converse." She uncorked the bottle and began to pour into the glass.

"What about you?" Morgan said as she accepted the offer.

"I don't drink..." Mina paused a beat and finished, "... wine."

"I've seen that film. It doesn't end well for the vampire," Morgan said and took a small sip of the wine. It tasted rich and sweet. Morgan ventured a deeper sip.

"I'm not your typical vampire," Mina Harker said. She floated into a chair across from Morgan and crossed her long, shapely legs. Her eyes flickered like orange coals. Morgan placed the cup on the end table, licked her lips and nodded at the skulls on the wall.

"Friends of yours?" she asked. In response, a grim smile pulled back over the vampiress' fangs.

"Dracula's other lovers. He's quite fickle when it comes to matters of the heart," she said in a sharp voice. Morgan's eyes jumped from one skull to the next, down the line; at least two dozen skulls hung on the wall. Their white, skinless faces bore gnashed teeth.

"Couldn't stand the competition?" Morgan said. The vampiress shifted in her seat and chuckled.

"In a way. Where's the glamour of being a Bride if there are another dozen like you hanging around the four corners of the globe? Besides, I was doing them a favor by lifting the curse. At least, that's what I believed at the time."

"At the time?"

Mina leaned forward in her seat. Her eyes flamed. "I was naïve in my belief that the Prince of Darkness loved me. When one is undead, there is no love. My ability to love died along with my humanity as Dracula's did when he became an undead. For a long time, this knowledge tortured me. I sought out the other Brides, destroyed them and came out into the American desert, an unexplored frontier at the time, to starve. Only later when I was released from my bondage and fed again did I finally understand the power, the gift, Dracula had unwittingly given me. Power to become greater than even he."

Morgan frowned and replied, "And those things in the cave?"

"It is not unusual for a live woman to become with... child... after copulating with an undead. Dracula's penchant for fornication has fathered more undead children than he cares to admit or bothers to consider. The things in the cave are the spawn of an undead father and human mother. They are neither living nor dead, abandoned as I was abandoned by the Prince of Darkness."

"Would it not have been more humane to destroy them as you did the Brides?" Morgan said. She picked up the glass of wine and took a long swallow. She wanted to rinse the bitter taste of the conversation out of her mouth.

"It is not my place to destroy Dracula's children. My hope was that he might come here some day... and have to answer to them," Mina said, and her hands clutched the sides of her chair with white knuckles. Her long fingernails pierced the leather.

"You wanted to feed him to them," Morgan said in a low voice. The vampiress nodded in reply.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes. But let us talk no longer of me. What brings you to my home this night?"

"A friend," Morgan said. She finished off the glass of wine. "His name is Joseph Gray. Your shape shifter led him here with promises of gold."

"Ah, you've met my shape shifter, I take it. And how is the dark man these days?" the vampiress said and tapped a finger against her chin. A curious smile curled her lips.

"Dead," Morgan said, sounding bored.

"Much like your friend, Mr. Gray. He ended up fodder for Dracula's children."

Morgan stood up as if to leave and said, "Then our business is done here. Thank you for your hospitality, Miss Harker, but I must go."

Mina rose in tandem and placed her hands upon Morgan's shoulders. Morgan felt hidden strength in the vampiress' delicate hands. Mina caught her attention with her flaming eyes. Morgan felt a strange stirring in her chest. An effect of the wine? Or something else...

"No, Morgan Le Fay, your business with me is just beginning," Mina said and swept her lips over Morgan's with a passionate kiss.

***

Bridget Briswell felt the eyes on her before she saw them. Her heart jumped in her chest, thinking that the baby-creatures had managed to slither their way out of the caves, but she felt only slightly less frightened when she realized the eyes belonged to a pack of hungry coyotes.

The coyotes surrounded her, and she thought she saw one foaming at the mouth. She remembered reading in a book that vampires sometimes had control over the lesser beasts like wolves and rats, and she figured coyotes weren't too far off the family tree.

One of the animals nudged closer, and Bridget hurled a rock at it.

"Get the fuck away!" she cried. The coyote yelped when the rock found its mark and scurried back into its circle of friends. Then the circle tightened around her.

When she saw the car that looked like Joey's rusty old Cadillac, she broke out into a run. The coyotes collapsed the circle and dashed after her, snapping jaws and rabid mouths.

Bridget ran so hard that she collided with the car door, and she flung her hands over the handle and pulled.

"FUCK!" she screamed when she found it locked. The quickest of the coyotes broke from the pack and leapt at her head.

Fueled by adrenaline and an insane anger raging in her veins, Bridget caught the animal in her arms and swung it headfirst into the car window. The glass shattered, and the animal flopped to the ground, dark brainy blood oozing from its ears.

Bridget pulled her body through the window and dug into her pocket for the weird-shaped rock Morgan had handed her earlier. When she placed it into the ignition, it slid in easily, and when she turned it, the car purred to life.

"Holy shit, it worked," Bridget breathed in an awed voice, and she steered the car towards the center of town.

***

Melvin fought his way through the darkness, up a moldy cement staircase he found in a corner of the cellar. His hands twitched up the unseen, crumbling walls until they came to a stop at a wooden door above his head.

He fingered the crucifix at his neck, mentally thanking his brother for becoming a priest and insisting he wear one at all times. Then he straightened his glasses and geared himself for whatever horrors he might next face.

"Here goes nothin'," he said and pushed up through the floor.

Melvin gasped when he saw a breathtakingly beautiful, tall blonde woman about to sink her teeth into his wife's neck. He cried out and ran towards them, holding the crucifix like a gun. The blonde vampire's orange eyes caught him with their blaze, and she paused, her fangs at Morgan's pulsing skin.

"No, Morgan, wake up!" he yelled.

Morgan's eyes blinked as she came out of the stupor, and she tried to place what had happened in the past few minutes. Her last clear thought was that of Mina swooping over her to... kiss her? Morgan pushed the vampiress away, angry that she had let down her guard so easily.

"Don't you realize what you're refusing? Your blood mixed with mine! Who knows what the results might be! Unimaginable power!" the vampiress screamed as Morgan's arms extended into her chest.

"Or something not meant to be like those things in the cave," Morgan replied and shook her head. "You've lost your senses in hope of revenge, Mina."

The vampiress' features darkened, and she, looking like a brewing storm, turned to face Melvin. Melvin stopped in his tracks, still holding the crucifix to keep her out of reach. His eyes were wild and wide, and they flicked from Mina to Morgan and back.

"You fool! You think that can stop me? You've ruined everything!" the vampiress cried out and moved towards Melvin just as Morgan's hands turned to guns and unleashed a wave of fire that washed over the vampiress and sent Mina spinning into the far wall.

The vampiress crashed in a flurry of flames and wooden splinters, skulls falling from their perches and landing into her calamity.

"Run!" Morgan cried and walked backwards to the doors, still spewing liquid fire out of her fingers. Velvet curtains went up in a blaze. The chairs that Morgan and Mina had sat in moments before collapsed upon themselves in flame. Melvin didn't look back, just ran, hoping that they would make it out alive, after all the horror of the last few hours.

He made it out the front door just as Bridget Briswell pulled up at the base of the stairs leading to the house's front porch in a rusty Cadillac. Suddenly Morgan was at his side and then in front of him, racing down the stairs.

"C'mon!" she cried. Melvin followed. When he leapt into the car and flung the door closed, he ventured a glance behind him.

The house on the hill, the looming presence that sat in the middle of Bloodless, fell into itself in a heap of red and orange flame.

***

"So it's over?" Melvin asked. It felt good to be back in New York, where chaos and insanity took a more human form. He leaned back in his chair, a cup of hot tea in one hand. Morgan paced the room, showered and fresh, her beauty glowing like heat off a desert fire. Morgan shrugged at his question.

"It's commonly accepted that intense fire can destroy a vampire. Depends on what legends you believe it, and more probably, it depends on the vampire," she said. She treaded over to Melvin and snuggled into his lap.

"Well, do you think she's dead? Well, she's already dead, but I mean, REALLY dead," Melvin asked, sipped his tea, and placed the cup on a coaster. He ran his hands over the curve of Morgan's body.

"Are you worried she's destroyed? It would be a shame, a looker like that. You wanted to do her, didn't you?" Morgan said with a teasing poke into Melvin's chest.

"No, no."

"You can if you want," Morgan said and changed her features into that of Mina Harker.

"No," Melvin said, his voice low and serious. "Besides, it bothers me a little with the whole shape shifting thing, you know, after what happened in that bar."

"Oh, dear," Morgan said and caressed his cheek. "You can't help what happened. Besides, I'm not literally changing my shape like that other creature. It's just an illusion. It's still really me."

"And it's you I want. As long as we don't wake up Bridget. She needs her rest," Melvin replied, running his hand along the smooth grace of Morgan's neck. He remembered the vampiress' teeth hovering just where his fingers touched, and a shudder raced down his spine.

"Too bad," Morgan said with a grin. "We could have used a third."

"You are such a naughty witch," Melvin said and pulled her shirt over her arms and shoulders.

He kissed the bare skin, tickling his fingers to the snap of her bra and unlatched it. Her naked breasts heaved besides his head, and Melvin moved his mouth over them, cherishing the feel of her flesh in his mouth, under his tongue.

She undressed him slowly, unbuttoning his shirt, caressing him, pulling off his pants, stroking him. Melvin sighed, feeling her magic hands on him everywhere at once, intense pleasure drenching his body down to every individual pore of his skin.

When he entered her, he entered familiar and comfortable territory. It was like coming home, returning to a place he belonged after he had been away for too long. He fit her perfectly, and he knew that he had been made for her and her for him. When she began to ride him in the chair, he sighed and let himself float on a river of ecstasy. This was how lovemaking should feel. True and real and incredible.

She rode him quicker and quicker, her breaths short and gasping, her hands on his neck, her thighs clapping his thighs, her breasts bouncing in his face as Melvin moved his mouth from one to the other, flicking his tongue over her skin, over her protruding nipples. His hands clutched her hips, fingers sinking into the soft smoothness of her skin.

"Oh, darling, darling, yes, yes," she sighed. Her jet-black hair swung from side to side, brushing her shoulders, electric bolts of white zigzagging through it. She thought of the Mina Harker for a moment, her flaming orange eyes fixed into Morgan's, and her foul breath lustily fogging Morgan's neck. Then she thought of Melvin, her hero, appearing out of the floor and saving her, and Morgan's face drew up in a smile. Good ol' Melvin; he didn't even know how perfect he was.

Then something fluttered in her stomach, a rising tide of orgasm shuddering through her lower body and sweeping up over her, and Morgan's mouth blew open with a cry of exploding joy.

Melvin knew it was over for him at the moment; the sight of his gorgeous wife getting off would be too much for any hot-blooded male to overcome, and he felt his cum blasting up and through the shaft up his cock and splattering his wife's insides with copious jets.

"Oh, Jesus, I love you!" Melvin cried as he came.

Neither one of them ever saw the flaming orange eyes watching them through the parlor windows and then disappear into the night.

~the end~

12