Blood from a Turnip: Her Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpete
cpete
1,721 Followers

Vince did not look too well. He spat out. "Lisa you are splitting hairs -this is wrong and cheating no matter what you say. I am asking-no telling you as your husband of 12 years and father of your children to stop this nonsense. I think you need a medical Work up. This is not you!"

Was Vince changing his mind at the last second? He couldn't do that! Maybe he was just getting cold feet. I remembered I was a bit nervous when I offered to get Vince a partner when my C section had put me out of commission in the bedroom. I just needed to hold firm, to be strong for him. I turned away from the mirror and gave Vince my full attention.

"Well it is too late now-Randy is already here."

Vince did not take that like I expected. "Lisa it is not too late until you walk out that front door. I will take care of Randy." with that he left the bedroom and headed down the stairs.

I grabbed my make-up and hurried after Vince before he did something stupid. As I walked down the stairs Vince and Randy were standing chest to chest (well chest to waist as Randy had a good foot on Vince). They looked like two male gorillas in a nature film about to start beating their chests with their fists.

"Vince! Stop that right now. Randy would you please wait in your car. I will be right out."

Randy waited a second but walked out the door. "Later man."

What in God's name had come over Vince? He was acting like a little child not wanting to share his toys. I tried to stay calm. No use us both getting agitated.

"Now Vince I am sorry you are upset, and I see this is not going as planned." I took a deep breath "We talked about this. I thought you would be more understanding."

Well if he was going to act like a child maybe I could pacify him with a bribe. I knew what always put a smile on Vince's face. I held up a finger and pointed at him.

"How is this-if you are still up when I get home I will give you a bedroom session you will not forget. You can even do my ass --I know you like that."

I gave Vince a sexy leer, turned and wiggled my rear at him-he never turned down a chance to butt fuck me.

"Sloppy seconds-no thank you" he muttered. I gasped. Vince had never put me down or insulted me like that.

"Lisa what have I ever done or said that would make you think I would be alright with this? " His voice was tight and I could see he was pissed. I had never seen Vince this upset. It was not in my nature but I knew I had to make a compromise. Vince had better appreciate it!

"Fine." I threw up my hands. "Vince you win. -Let me go out this one time and you will see it changes nothing. But if after I return from this date and tomorrow you are still upset- I won't go out again until we talk about it some more." That was as far as I was willing to go.

Vince did not budge. He walked in front of the door. "Lisa this is my offer. You stop this BS. Go back upstairs and we will see a doctor and therapist first thing tomorrow morning. But you walk out that door - we will be done. Over. History. Your choice- your children and I.." he pointed out the door. "..Or that."

This had gotten out of hand. If Vince would not respond to a carrot then I would use a stick. Vince knew I never bluffed.

"Oh do not be so dramatic." I picked up my purse. "You love me and the kids too much. I also know you do not want to live like your brother." I checked myself out in the hall mirror.

Maybe I was going a little too far with that threat. I would throw him a bone.

"Besides Vince-I do not even know if anything is going happen tonight. Even if it does -Randy is clean --but I will make him wear a condom regardless-there are you happy now?" I thought that last part would let Vince save some face.

Vince was not buying it-What had gotten into him? "No Lisa, I am not happy now by any stretch, and you will not be in the future if you leave out the door. But Lisa you are partly right. I do love my kids, and I will not live like my brother. But you walk out that door and my love for you goes out the door too."

There was no talking to Vince and now I was starting to lose my cool. I walked past him and opened the door. I shouldn't have but I said.

"You know Randy told me he had a cute coed he knows that has "Daddy issues" and I was going to hook you up with her. But if you are going to be this way --forget it." I took a step out the door "The kids are in bed and what is left of dinner is in the microwave. You have my cell if there is an emergency."

I shouldn't have spoiled my surprise gift of Amy-but Vince got me mad and now I was in a bad mood to start the evening-Damn him. I walked out before we both did something stupid.

++++++++

We ended up at some old house for a party. At first it was fun, all the young people, their energy, fevor, and enthusiasm was refreshing and catching. Amy the girl with "Daddy issues" was hanging around me chattering like a magpie and pumping me with questions about Vince. She filling me in on the Rave we were going to later. Even though I had a score of years on most of these kids they treated me nice and I was actually having a good time. Randy kept his hand on my ass most of the night and we even did a little make out session when he caught me coming out of the bathroom. I let him maul my tits for a while before another couple come by. I declined Randy's offer to check out one of the bedroom or see the backseat of his car. I didn't encourage him-but didn't turn him down either when he said we would save it for the Rave.

The Rave was held in a big empty warehouse on the outskirts of town. At the beginning the loud music lights and atmosphere were exciting. It was different dancing with Randy, he was taller than me and I had not looked "up" at a dance partner since Vince and I got married. However after a few dances my head was throbbing because of the beat and the smoke was tearing up my eyes. I escaped to an outside door where there was fresh air and a bit less noise. I now had a bad headache. A bunch of others kids around me were smoking and some couples had paired up in the darkness. I truly was feeling tired and out of place.

"Hey baby." I felt Randy's come up behind me and start nibbling on my ear. His big hands circled my waist and rose up under my shirt to cup my small breasts. He moved one hand under my bra and started to tweak my nipple.

"Ouch!" I said spinning around "That hurt. Careful big boy-you are not tuning in a radio station."

Randy grinned and pulled me to him mashing his lips on mine while jamming his tongue into my mouth with the taste of cheap beer and pot smoke. He was about as gentle as a bikini wax. At the same time Randy shoved his hand inside the back of my jeans trying to grab my ass. There was only room for one in my "skinny jeans" and the buttons popped off the front of my pants.

"Damnit Randy! Give me a second." This was not exactly how I had envisioned my big night.

"No problem babe." Randy pulled me deeper into the shadows and continued his tongue assault. He moved down my body lifting my shirt and bra to lick my nipples. His hands crept down the front of my pants and started to push into my vagina. He never got inside my panties so instead of being wet and pleasurable I was bone dry. Randy was stroking me crudely-felt like sand paper being rubbed over my cunt. It was as thrilling as an obgyn exam-and did nothing to turn me on, in fact my headache got worse.

"Ow!" I yelped again when he chewed on one of my nipples.

"Sorry Babe." Randy undid his zipper and pushed my hand inside the fly. "Come on Lisa, let's fuck-I'm ready."

At this point I would have done anything to end this nightmare. "You got the condoms Randy?"

"Shit man, I left the rubbers in the car!"

"No Glove, No Love." I told him while I stroked his shaft.

"Damn! Damn! Damn!" Randy repeated. He dropped his jeans around his knees. "Just give me a blow job then."

"You must wear protection! That's the deal and you know it."

"You some kind of MILF tease!" he growled.

I saw the lust and anger reflected in Randy's eyes and figured I better care of things before they got out of hand (so to speak).

"I'm no tease stud. Here I bet can make you feel better." With that I put both his hands back on my breasts and started to jack him off. I had not touched another man since Vince and I married. Randy was a bit bigger then Vince as you would expect given their height and weight differences. But Randy was only an inch or so longer then Vince and not much bigger around.

"Oh Yea stroke that rod." Randy had his head back and eyes closed as he gyrated back and forth into my hands.

"Come on stud-come for me, come on do it for me." I encouraged him --all the while moving my hand up and down his cock. To me it was like shucking an ear of corn. I stifled a yawn and really wished I had stayed home. I tried to keep a smile off my face-well at least Vince and I will have a good laugh about this someday.

I felt Randy tense up and his dick seems to expand a little. I knew he was getting ready to shoot --so I made sure to point him away so I did not get any spunk on my clothes.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Randy groaned as he started to cum. He knocked off three or four spurts before his body started to relax. I pumped him a few times more. But despite my best efforts, I got some sperm on my hand. He bent down to give me a big sloppy kiss saying "Baby that was great, you did great!"

"Sure." I thought as I returned his kiss while wiping my cum covered hand on the back of his shirt.

++++++++

It took a while but we finally rounded up all of Randy's friends and headed home. I was in the back seat of Randy's late model car. A friend Troy was driving, with Amy in the front seat. Randy and I were engaged in a passionate make out session-at least on his part. I could've cared less, and kept looking at my watch. To keep his hands busy I let Randy mangle my breasts. I would be home soon anyway, and my disaster night out would be a bad memory. The only saving grace is I now knew what I didn't want-any more date nights out. Vince would sure be happy about that.

Oh shit Vince! He was pretty upset when I left. I needed some way to get him to listen to reason, get him back in the fold. Convince him nothing went on. He might be a little pissed off about some kissing and the hand job. Oh well-a few days of his favorite meals combined with morning blow jobs and a few nights of butt fucking would mellow him out. But would he believe me? I needed something more...a witness.

"Randy baby." I pushed him off of me.

"What Lisa." He still had his hand under my bra and was rubbing my nipple.

"I need you to do me a favor." I put my hand over his hand to stop him squeezing my tit. My nipples were getting sore. "I need you to come to my door with me and confirm to Vince we didn't screw, have sex, -understand? Let him know no sexual intercourse took place."

"Well that is true enough." Randy laughed. "It wasn't for lack of trying on my part. But what do I get out of the deal?" He had that look of lust in his eyes again.

"You angling for another hand job?" I said sliding my fingers over his crotch.

"Naw-did that." Randy said "Amy toss me those rubbers in the glove box."

Amy got a package and turned around handing them to Randy. "Hey Randy you going to pork her right there in the back seat?" Amy asked.

"Don't see why not. It's not like she is a virgin or anything" replied Randy as he was pulling down his pants and fumbling to fit a condom on. "Come on MILF...I mean Lisa-let's get those panties off you, and get me some of that pretty pussy you been teasing me with all night."

"NO deal." I said, my mind was racing for a solution. "If I have sex with you now, it defeats the whole purpose. We cannot just lie to Vince."

"Then how about you let me drill that sexy ass of yours instead?" Randy offered. "I'll just butt fuck you. This way we can both truthfully say I didn't have your pussy." He grabbed the front of my jeans and started to yank.

Amy chimed in from the front seat. "That's a good plan! I love it in the ass. Randy really knows how to work it. You won't be disappointed."

Why are all men so anxious to dip their wick in shit? I was not a big fan of backdoor action, but would have tolerated an ass pounding-if that's what it took, but I knew in my mind that anal counted as sex, so a butt fuck was out.

Randy was still pulling down on my jeans. I swatted at his hands and tried to moved away. Tough to do in the cramped confines of a back seat. I had to find a way out of this, a real puzzle. Get this horny dog some relief so Randy would talk to Vince with me-yet still keep my principles.

"How's this." I countered "No fucking-my ass or pussy-but I'll suck you off. That way it's not really sex."

Randy thought for a minute and said "MILF you sure got a bunch of whacked out rules-but OK." he started to take off his condom. "If you, that old President dude and fat intern say blowjobs ain't sex, that is good enough for me."

"The condom stays on." I insisted.

"A covered blowjob!" whined Randy. "No way."

"Take it or leave it."

"Fine --but it better be worth it-so make it good." Randy reached across the seat and pulled my head into his lap.

+++++++++++++

And that is how I ended up trying to get Randy to ejaculate before his car pulled into my driveway. Problem was, Randy was being difficult and trying to make it last as long as possible.

I was running out of time so I cupped his balls and started to rub his gonads.

"Dudeman this MILF is hot!" Randy moaned. "She has got my stick down to the base and is rubbing my balls-I never want this to end."

Amy must have been staring the whole time because she was giving a running commentary to Troy who was driving.

"Troy that lady has got Randy all the way down her throat and she ain't missing a stroke. It looks like what they do in the porn flicks!"

"Great." I thought I got some bimbo moron giving a blow by blow description. Time to pull out an old trick, get this over with now.

I snaked my hand under Randy's butt and between his cheeks. I found his hole and jammed my middle finger up his ass.

Randy jumped so high his head hit the headliner of the car. I felt the condom expand as he shot off like a rocket. I squeezed his balls gently to drain the last of his semen and pulled my mouth off his cock as it slowly deflated.

Amy gave me a handi-wipe that I used to dry my watery eyes and clean off my middle finger.

"MILF lady..I mean Lisa." Randy gasped sitting back in the seat. "That was awesome! Just the fucking best!"

"Hey Randy." Amy exclaimed from the front seat. "You saying she is better than me?"

Randy paused to take a breath. "Amy you got the best ass in town, but if it came down to getting a blow job like that, or fucking your tight behind.. well man that would be a tough call."

Amy didn't seem too insulted and turned to me. "Lisa, do ladies your age like it up the ass?"

I took a minute to compose myself. "Amy -ladies my age take that little secret with us to the grave."

++++++++

Randy and Troy were following me up the front steps. Troy was complaining about not getting a blow job like Randy. But Randy told him to shut up. We had left the rest of Randy's friends in the other car. They were anxious to leave and hit an all-night party at some frat house.

I was glad to see the lights on in the porch, hallway and kitchen, Vince must still be up. I would not need to wake him.

"Lisa your old man is not going to come out with a nine and bust a cap in my ass?"

"What?"

Troy translated. "Your husband doesn't have a gun does he? He is not going to come out here shooting like some Dirty Harry movie?"

I chuckled. "No Vince is too laid back for that. I made him get rid of all the firearms when our kids started walking. He still has an old shotgun of his Dads-but I do not even think it works."

The door was locked, as I started to insert my key a female metro police officer opened the door and stepped outside onto the porch.

"Are you Lisa husband of Vince who lives at this house?" she asked.

"Yes." I said. "Where is Vince? Why are you here? Where is my husband?"

"Did you and your husband.." she looked at Randy and Troy. "..and any of these men have an altercation with your husband earlier tonight?"

"Yes-we had a little argument." I was starting to get concerned. "How is that any of your business?-and I am not answering any more of your questions until you tell me where my husband is."

"Your husband is at the hospital, recovering from his injuries, I need you.." she droned on but I tuned her out. I didn't hear anything after I heard the words Vince, Injured and hospital. I turned to run off the porch for my car and head to the hospital-when the officer grabbed my arm swung me around and slapped a handcuff on my wrist.

"What the hell are you doing!" I screamed and started struggling. "I need to go see my husband."

Randy moved in and pushed the officer away. "Can't you just let her go. She ain't done nothing."

The female officer regained her balance and told Randy to back off. Troy stepped in to back up Randy and went to shove the smaller lady cop. The female officer swung an elbow into Troy's stomach and he doubled over in a groan. Randy grabbed the lady cop in bear hug and said. "Chill bitch! Cool down!"

The officer was still struggling in Randy's grip when Troy came up with his fist cocked to hit her. She stomped on Randy's instep. Randy released her from the bear-hug to grab his foot and stumbled into Troy.

Suddenly the screen door slammed open so hard it tore off one of the hinges. Tommy the brother of Vince came bounding thru the door plowing into Randy and Troy with a bone crushing tackle I used to see him teach his young CYO football linebackers.

The three of them crashed thru the porch railing onto the front lawn. Tommy got the first few shots in, then Randy tied him up in some kind of wrestling hold. Randy and Troy started pummeling Tommy on the ground with kicks and punches.

The lady cop was calling some 999 Officer need whatever into her radio, then jumped into the fray with the three guys.

"I don't have time for this macho Bullshit!" I yelled at the scrum. "My husband needs me!" I walked around the pile heading to my car while pulling out my cell phone to dial Vince.

An electric shock started at my left buttock cheek and spread thru my whole body. My knees buckled and I hit the ground. I had not felt such electric pain since I had stuck a fork in the toaster when I was a little girl.

My muscles finally unclenched, I turned over to find that lady cop holding some type of space gun. "Stay down! Don't move!" she was shouting "you are under arrest!" A wire from the space gun snaked out to what felt like a damn dart in my ass.

I stared back at the lady cop. Tommy was still on the ground trying to protect himself, with Randy and Troy kicking at him. A dark blur flew out the partially opened screen door with an ear splitting growl. Candy --Tommy's Doberman pincher was on Randy and Troy like a black and tan tornado. Candy was tearing into Randy and Troy so fast- chunks of flesh and clothing was flying. I saw Troy retreat to the car after trying to fend off a bunch of Candy's bites' Randy was trying to escape from Candy, crab-walking backwards as fast as he could. Apparently not fast enough because Candy clamped onto his groin with a full mouth bite. Randy let out a scream so high it sounded like a girl.

Cars doors started slamming and Randy's friends joined the fracas. Two tackled the female officer and I saw another couple pounce on Tommy. One of them stepped on my leg, and another tripped over me as I tried to crawl away from this chaos. Tommy was fighting like a cornered badger but getting the worst of it. The female cop was struggling under Randy's friends.

cpete
cpete
1,721 Followers