Blood from a Turnip: Her Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time to see if I could salvage the condition. Get the situation under control. So I tried to pacify him. "OK Vince I understand. I do not like it but I understand. I guess it is too much to ask after all we have been thru. But I do not want to lose what I have with you and the boys. Please let's just keep on the same. Let's just keep it simple."

Vince paused before answering and I held my breath.

"OK Lisa-Works for me."

I let out a high sigh of relief. I got off the bed and started to walk to the bathroom. Turning to say something to Vince I saw he was staring at my behind with a look of lust.

"Vince." I gave him a sly smile and he looked up at my face. "I still reserve the right to ambush you in the shower."

++++++++

Will Vince and I every get back together? Not like we used to be. However I am happy with how my life is. I got a boost to my self-esteem when one of my old instructors asked me out on a date. I got that old thrill for a moment that another's attention used to give me. It passed quickly, and I gracefully talked my way out of the invitation. There was no way I was going to risk what I had-been there done that! I am closer to my boys and nephews then I have ever been. I am at every one of their events-both school and sport. I even stay overnight when I wish. Vince and I get together o make love or have sex when we feel the need. My life is on an even keel, and has four great boys, a man in my life, even a faithful dog. What could be better in my life than that?