Blood Ink Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bleuangele
bleuangele
23 Followers

-------

Kynalei moved gracefully around Lord Damian's personal suite. She was straightening up as usual. It wasn't a difficult or time consuming task as he was quite meticulous and neat. It was only one of the many daily duties she was commanded to perform. She didn't mind though. Most of the duties he required of her were simple and easily accomplished. She was grateful for the solitude too. She had always liked being alone – away from others. Especially now, with all the men always around Lord Damian's estate, it was nice to get away. Yet, it was also hard because her mind tended to drift to thoughts of the past. When that happened, she became sad and withdrawn. Because of this, she was oblivious to Lord Damian's arrival.

Lord Damian leaned against the door frame and watched his slave at her tasks. He knew she was distracted so he remained quiet and took in the show before him. She aroused him as no woman had in such a long time. Lust shot through him at her every movement. Pleasure lit up inside him at the sight of her beautiful ebony black hair. It shimmered with a healthy glow and he once again patted himself on the back for commanding her to grow it out. It now flowed halfway down her back in wave of silky softness. His cock awoke as he thought of wrapping his hand around it while she pleasured him with her mouth. He shelved his fantasy aside and turned his attention back to the reality in front of him.

She turned to the side slightly to begin making his bed. He watched her perfect succulent breasts sway enticingly under her shift. Her sensitive nipples were tight and hard from rubbing against the silky shift. His mouth watered at the sight. He clenched his hands and swallowed hard to stop the groan from escaping his lips. But when she bent over to adjust his bedcovers, he almost lost it at the erotic sight of her luscious backside. A glint of midnight black curls covering her virgin slit had his cock jerking in his pants. Not only was her perfectly round bottom achingly beautiful, but the peek of her tight pink cunt drove him nuts. He knew what he had to do. Pulling himself together, he strode purposely towards her.

Some sense alerted her to his presence, which caused her to straighten up. He was on her before she could turn around. He felt her stiffen as his hands grabbed her waist. Her cry of pain as her markings flared was short-lived as he picked her up and tossed her directly onto the middle of the bed. He cursed out loud as she lay still against the deep crimson red of his comforter. Her eyes were wide with fear even as her body laid sensually sprawled open for his perusal. His eyes devoured her beauty and roamed over every inch of her skin, exposed or not. As trembles coursed through her, his lust spiked even more with the knowledge that he was the cause of her terror. And yet, anger burned through him because of her curse. It wasn't enough to stop him from what he planned, so he pushed it aside and focused his attention on her.

Take it off.

With shaky hands, Kynalei obeyed her master. Fear filled her mind and she tried to fight the command but her body complied easily. Her shift was bunched around her waist surprisingly so she pulled herself off the bed just enough to lift it over her head. As she lay back down, her hand reached out to the side of the bed and let the shift fall to the floor. Her mind was screaming protests right now. She saw how dangerously aroused he was and only his mental hold on her kept her from passing out in fright. Embarrassment flooded her and she desperately tried to cover herself, but her obedient body stayed exactly as he wanted. Yet his power could not control her emotions – tears gathered in her stormy grey eyes and she pleaded with him through her gaze. But as her breathing sped up, she knew he would not listen as his gaze was transfixed on her heaving bosom.

She forcibly watched him as he strode closer to the bed. At the foot, he stopped and hungrily devoured her with his eyes. Shame coursed through her and tears fell silently down her face. She could not tear her eyes from him because he had not commanded her to. When his eyes finally made their way back to her face, her tears fell faster as she knew this exposure was only the beginning. The actual physical act of him having her could not take place but he was going to get his pleasure some how and she knew it.

"Stop crying pet. I won't hurt you – you know that," Lord Damian said softly to her.

At his words, the tears slowed and stopped. She tried to hide away in the safe place of her mind, but could not. He wanted her here with him in this moment. She gasped out loud and her body arched as shockwaves of pleasure ran through her. Her eyes closed in bliss and a picture of what he wanted appeared in her head. Her body grew hot and she bit her lip as the desire he sent her, coupled with the erotic pictures, tormented her even more.

Lord Damian had his cock out of his pants and in his hand at the first gasp from his slave's soft enticingly wet lips. As she writhed on his bed, her beautiful nakedness took his breath away and almost had him coming. He stopped himself barely in time. He wanted to come all over her sinful body. His cock jerked in his hand and he licked his lips as he climbed onto the bed. A sheen of sweat glistened erotically on her and the urge to lick her had to be tamped down ferociously. He truly had no desire to cause her pain so he forced himself not to touch her again. As his picture show faded in her head, her body eased and her eyes slowly opened. He waited for her gaze to return to him and when it did, he smiled at her response. She was always surprised at how well-endowed he was and her shocked gasp at his cock fed his ego deliciously.

Begin pet. Make it good for me and I will reward you at the end.

Tears threatened to flow as his voice flowed through her head. Kynalei's gaze remained on his face, even as his eyes moved down her body to her hidden treasure covered in a pelt of silky soft black curls. At his command, her legs parted even more allowing him room to move between them which he did until he was barely a foot away. She bent her knees and pulled them up towards her. His hand grabbed his cock harder as his eyes widened at the sight of her naked sex being revealed. With her feet planted on the bed, she tilted her hips enough to open herself even more to his sex-starved gaze. Her eyes moved down to his hand and she watched as he pleasured himself slowly. If she was anyone else, it would be easy to desire him. It would even be easy to revel in the power she had over him, but she was a slave and all she could do was obey. So she continued.

Her hands moved from her sides and covered her sex. As he watched, she slowly parted them to reveal herself to him once more. She watched his hand speed up and his breathing quicken. With a silent sigh of resignation, she began to pleasure herself as he pictured earlier. Gently grasping her lips, she spread herself lewdly to his lusty gaze. He inched closer even as his hand pumped faster. Careful not to touch him, she spread her legs farther apart to ensure he wouldn't by accident. He cursed again as her virgin slit was more exposed to him and even her tightly furled anus came into view. With one hand holding her lips apart, the other moved to the top where her clit was. She moaned softly as a sole finger began to rub it lightly. With her eyes on his hand, the speed at which she pleasured herself was dictated by him. As he sped up so did she. Her thighs tightened and trembled as the unwanted pleasure of the act began to overwhelm her. Curses and moans spilt forth from Lord Damian's mouth as her virgin sex glistened wetly and began to drip onto the bed. He saw how close to coming she was and prevented her release. He was close too but he wanted to see more.

Kynalei picked up on his thought and her body obeyed. Her hips tilted her pelvis exposing both virgin treasures even more. The hand holding her lips apart spread them further. The other stopped rubbing her clit and moved teasingly along her soaking wet hole. His growls of approval filled the air. She watched his other hand cup his sack underneath and his cock twitch in response. Sweat pored off of him and soaked into the bed beneath him. He was almost ready, but needed her to do one more thing. With his eyes glued to the erotic sight before him, her free hand disappeared only to reappear beneath her raised bottom. Gliding shakily north, she trailed a lone finger up and down her slit until it was covered in her juices. As her feet slid back towards her, exposing more of her delights, she waited for his command.

NOW!!

Gasping at the pain, she pushed her wet finger into her virgin asshole. As she speared herself, her eyes widened as Lord Damian's hand blurred rapidly on his hard cock. With a loud shout, he threw his head back and came all over her exposed pussy and ass. She remained still as his hot come coated her and dripped down her body to pool on the covers beneath her. Still under his power, she waited for him to collect himself. As his hand finally slowed, he held his cock softly and turned his gaze back to her face. He read her mind easily and knew she was strung tight and needed release even if she denied it to herself and to him. As she pleased him immensely, he decided for her. Her soft whimper was the only indication of her true feelings. On the other hand, her body gave in and followed her master. The hand holding her lips apart moved to rub her clit furiously, while the other forced itself deeper into her tight unyielding asshole. Between the pain and pleasure, she came with a great cry of despair. He watched with immense satisfaction as she prolonged her orgasm as long as she could. Finally, he allowed her to slump wearily to the bed and gave her control of her body once more. With a satisfied chuckle, he straightened his clothes up and got off the bed. Before he walked out the door, he mentally commanded her to not clean up as she finished her chores. Her shudder and silent tears were her only response.

------

bleuangele
bleuangele
23 Followers
12