Blood is Thicker than Semen

Story Info
Abusive sexual behavior.
2.8k words
3.07
42.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My military training was almost over and we were allowed to have family visit us. I didn't want my Mother and Grandmother to come down just yet because graduation wasn't for another two weeks. I had been hearing some disturbing news about my Sister so I thought she could use the time off. Toni and I didn't grow up together but I was very proud of my Sister and we had developed a deep emotional bond. Although we were raised by different parents, I always loved her bubbly personality and sharp wit. She was the life of any party and could have you eating out of her hands in no time. She seemed to have the perfect mix of being hard to handle when necessary and a delicate flower when you least expected it. A rare combination was being book smart while being street savvy. While I avoided education, she took that path and seemed to excel at it. She graduated high school and was sent out upon an unsuspecting world. She had received a scholarship and a bright future was just up the road.

Anyone who knew Toni knew that she was strong willed and doubted that she could be swayed from her chosen career path of becoming a surgeon. Only the family let their guard down by not keeping close tabs on her. She had just turned eighteen when she moved into the college dorm and began living amongst students much older than her. Another reason to be proud of Toni was that she was a virgin and prided herself on not getting involved in relationships that would or could become a distraction to her desired goals. We always talked about it and she seemed so determined not to let that happen.

Prior to leaving home, Toni informed me that, "The only male I trust is you." "If I need any kind of advice to include sexual, I will definitely pick up the phone."

She left for school and everything seemed to be great. She wanted for nothing. Between her scholarship and the family, whatever she asked for was on its way immediately after being requested. For the first few weeks, all verbal reports from her were glowing. A few months into the semester, her roommate called me. I became privy to disturbing stories about hanging out with the wrong crowd, failing grades, using drugs and misappropriating the money that was being sent to Toni. I expressed my deepest appreciation and contacted Toni at my next opportunity. Initially, she denied the stories but the proof was in the details. Finally, she broke down and told me some of the truth while exhibiting disappointment in her behavior and concern as her future achievements were slowly slipping away.

The most disturbing story she confessed to be falling in love with a guy five years older than her. Even after discovering his blatant deception, she still insisted the guy was cute, charming and unaware that she had just turned eighteen. Toni reluctantly informed me that she lost her virginity to him. They were both under the influence of alcohol. It was very quick and under the most unromantic of conditions (on the floor of her room that was strewn with dirty clothes). I was so emotionally crushed for both of us. I had begged her to discuss those situations with me as they developed. I would then try to assess them and give her my best advice. She was very apologetic and uttered something about hindsight.

Another story came rolling out of her mouth about taking a shower. This guy came into her room unannounced and was teasing her while she was in the shower. She was embarrassed and didn't like it but didn't say anything because she thought he was just playing around. He pulled her out of the shower and started "playing" rough. He then threw her down onto the bed and had anal sex with her. She was in pain but never said no or reported it because that was her "boyfriend". When I heard that, all I can say is that this dick head was lucky he was across the country from me otherwise, consequences be damned!

Toni then stated, "I felt so ridiculous when I walked in on my roommate having sex with my boyfriend." "Late that night, I just walked the halls with my head down and tears streaming down my face." "I felt like such an idiot, waiting for them to finish and him to leave the room."

She felt so stupid, ashamed and betrayed. She was naïve about how a real relationship should feel. It was after that event that she was informed that her boyfriend was having sex with as many girls as he could charm. She then realized I probably had obtained my information from her roommate. That was just a tactic to get her out of the way. Vague details about drug use and failing the entire first semester worrying about what he was doing didn't help matters. The second semester had begun and her grades were on the same track. Luckily, I had the means of flying her to my location for spring break. I wanted us to hold each other and start the healing process. In retrospect, I was naïve too.

All the arrangements were completed and she was on her way. I was so happy to get her out of that environment if only for a few days. I had reserved a nice room for her close to the base and at the edge of town. When she arrived we were able to spend an enjoyable day together. I could immediately see that this was not the same Toni I knew. She seemed more reckless, self loathing and on self destruct. Her shirt was open almost to the point of fully revealing her braless breasts. I asked her repeatedly to close a few buttons but she refused. Much to my dismay, I later found that she wasn't wearing any panties when I observed a male staring up her skirt. I was still convinced that a few days together would get her back on track. It was day two and I was on my way to pick up Toni and enjoy a few activities within the nearby town.

I called Toni and she stated, "I'm not feeling well." "I'm going to spend the evening sleeping after I take some medication."

I wished her well and told her that I would be in the area. I would check on her either by phone or in person.

I stopped by a billiards parlor a few blocks from the hotel. I was there about an hour having a great time when I met up with a few of the guys from the base. We started chatting and they began telling me about some of the other guys hooking up with one of the local "Pros" in the nearby hotel. As they were leaving, some guys were running a "train" on her. I defined that as a group of guys taking turns screwing the hell of some willing and often anonymous female.

One of the guys stated, "I wasn't going to hang around waiting to screw some girl in front of a group of guys." "After all who knows what diseases she has?"

The conversation continued for a few more minutes and suddenly something made me feel like they were talking about Toni. I asked what hotel and room they were coming from. The hotel was the same. They didn't know the room but it was on the second floor near the front. It sounded like the same room as Toni. A myriad of emotions rushed through my mind and I just took off running. In the parking lot of the hotel, I picked up a big stick. I wasn't thinking clearly so I had no idea what I was going to do with it. When I arrived at the room, I pulled out my key card. I just stood there listening for a second and heard several voices and laughter.

I rammed the key card in the door and busted in like a maniac waving this large stick. The first sight I had as I entered the room is burned into my memory for the rest of my life. I saw my sweet Sister, naked and sandwiched between two naked degenerates. Two other degenerates were standing there in their underwear watching and drinking beer. I started yelling at all of them and swinging the stick. I didn't know anything about them other than they were probably fellow trainees. Before I could wantonly strike anyone, everyone was jumping around trying to protect themselves and grabbing for their clothes. As trainees, none of us could afford to get into trouble. I decided to give them a matter of seconds to grab their things and get out without giving them the opportunity of getting dressed. Beer cans were flying, clothes were flailing about with four half dressed guys heading out the door.

I slammed door and looked at Toni who barely made an effort to cover herself. The room was a complete mess. Beer and soda cans everywhere, pizza boxes, half filled ashtrays and a couple of empty liquor bottles. The room smelled awful to include the faint insulting aroma of sex. I became infuriated when I saw what appeared to be semen on her chest. I didn't know what to say or do. I just stood there looking at her and she returned a look of defiance.

Toni started yelling at me, "Who are you to ruin my night?"

I could tell immediately she was under the influence of something. I wanted to avoid management or the police coming to the room. I dropped the stick and took a second to collect my thoughts. There was a controlled, hostile exchange of words. Toni continued to just lay there and look at me like I had some nerve. I walked over and forcefully grabbed her wrist. I told her that I was going to sit on the balcony and calm down. She had better clean herself and that room up. All I planned to do at that point was talk to her. If she failed to follow my instructions she wasn't going to like my next course of action. Even in her intoxicated state she knew I was serious. She flung the blanket back with disdain revealing her naked body as she casually strolled to the bathroom.

I waited on the balcony as long it took for her to shower, dress and dump the trash. I felt so helpless. I loved her but what could I do to fix this problem. I barely knew what the problem involved. I certainly couldn't just punish her like a spoiled child. I prepared some of the complimentary hotel coffee and we sat on the balcony. As she slowly sobered, we were able to have an intelligent conversation. We talked for hours and watched the sun come up. I felt that had I learned so much more about her. With my limited training from two psychology classes, I knew she had some major issues that required professional help. I planned to keep her there for the remainder of the planned visit and show her some love.

The next two days seemed to go well. We got along with no issues. I introduced her to some of my friends. We all went to the movies, bowled and played pool. I was able to find the time to sit with her in a few quiet places and reflect about the "good ole" days. I knew her major issues hadn't been resolved but we were both under the delusion that she was on her way to healing. She was dressing better and even seemed to make a connection with one of my friends. He was a decent guy and I would have had no problem with them trying to see each other. When things really started looking good for them, she backed off. I asked both of them what had gone wrong. Neither could come up with a reasonable explanation. The best answer I got from Toni was it just wouldn't work. Once again, I guess she just didn't know how to respond to a decent guy. It was the "Bad Boys" that attracted her.

Our next training day went better than expected and we were released early. Of course I changed and rushed over to the motel. I expected to find Toni there alone because she wanted to watch television all day and make some serious decisions about the direction of her life. I walked in and found another very disturbing sight. She was sitting topless on the edge of the bed. There was a much older male standing in front of her. He had her beautiful head of hair wrapped around his fist and he was forcefully shoving his flaccid dick into her mouth. I went crazy, rushed across the room and power slammed the bastard. As we crashed onto the floor, I threw a sucker punch to his face and jumped up ready to dish out some more.

Toni was screaming, "No don't hurt him!"

He got up as best he could with his cock dangling out of his zipper. I told him before he made another move he had better think about how he was going to explain what he was doing to an extremely intoxicated female. The deer in the headlights look came over his face. I just told him to put his cock his pants and get the hell out of there.

As he scooted out the door with a purpose, I turned to Toni who was covering her breasts, actually just her nipples with one arm. She half wiped the saliva from around her mouth with the other hand. She didn't look like she was even going to try and dress herself. She could barely hold a thought in her head from some unidentified intoxicating substance. We just stared at each other. Words from either of us couldn't make this one right.

Toni's lame explanation was, "I went to the mall and had to take a cab back." "That was the only way I could pay for the ride."

Without exchanging another word, I sat on the bed, grabbed the phone book and started making calls. I made contact with my Aunt and explained the entire situation to her. My Aunt agreed to take her in and ensure that she received some counseling. I purchased an airline ticket and called a rival cab company. Toni was still sitting there with her breasts exposed listening to everything. I hung up the phone replaced the phone book and told her that she was leaving first thing in the morning. She just fell back onto the bed and either went to sleep or passed out. I covered her up, sat in a chair and stared at her thinking about her wasting her life.

When it was time I woke her up, she dressed and packed her stuff without saying a word. We exited the room and waited in front of the hotel for the cab. She apologized for her horrendous behavior. Of course, I accepted her apology.

Toni was crying as she stated, "I just don't know why I do some of the stupid things I do?"

In the time we had left, I tried to explain some facts of life to her. I attempted to list some reasons for her behavior: She was still young, hanging around older students, using illicit drugs, it was her first year in the university, she was alone without the proper support of her family, her lack of understanding about a loving relationship and her need to be accepted all combined to set her up for an emotional implosion. The entire family had so much faith that she would not fall prey to the obvious pitfalls that we failed to provide the proper emotional support and recognize the changes in her personality.

As the cab pulled up, I looked into her in eyes and told her that I loved her. We hugged and I helped her into the cab. I told her that I would continue to check up on her and that she had better participate in the counseling sessions. Her life would turn around and it wasn't too late to accomplish her goals. It was so hard for me to just stand there and wave as the cab drove away.

I made sure that I spoke with her several times a week. I listened attentively as she told me stories about the way things were going. I received weekly reports from my Aunt. They all sounded very favorable. When the fall semester rolled around, she was so excited to register for classes near my Aunt. All the immediate family needed to contribute to her finances due to her losing her scholarship. It was a small price to pay because she was the future of our family. We knew that being given a solid second chance that she would become the first surgeon in our family.