Blood Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aysa69
aysa69
40 Followers

"One more time..." he urged her.

Alexia only moaned in response. She felt it and try to meet him thrust for thrust hoping that he would cum with her. Chris pumped her from another angle making her scream again. He moved his hands to her shoulders and slammed her down onto him; wanting to feel her squeeze him one last time before he went.

"Yes baby, do it for me," he said his head back as she began to shake.

"Chris...Chrisssss!!!" Alex screamed unable to hold back the onslaught of pleasure.

Christian increased his speed wanting to get his climax. He pushed into her wet cunt harder than before relishing in the noises she was making under him. 'Oh god I'm soo close,' he though letting himself swell with in her. Alexia was dying to feel him climax. She reached under and fondled his balls. Feeling them tighten, she released them and tried to pull her legs off his shoulders. He complied and let go pressing their sweaty bodies together. Chris held onto her hips for dear life and he thrust into her with long quick strokes. She ran her fingers through his hair and licked his ear lobe hoping to push him to the limits.

"Oh Chris...please...I need to...feel you," she moaned between breaths.

She trailed her lips down his neck and bit him hard. That did it for him. Christian instantly jerked inside her as his orgasm overtook him. Alexia held his body tightly as he shook from the intense release. He screamed and moaned as he rode out his orgasm. After a few minutes, he body calmed down and he lay in his loving sisters' arms. She kissed the top of his head and gently stroked his hair.

Alex thought he had fallen asleep. So not to wake him up she tried to slowly shift his body somewhat off of hers and onto the bed. She managed to move only his arm before he looked up at her with a half grin. He sat up and kissed her passionately. Then he rolled onto his back taking her with him. They snuggled together for a moment both still taking deep breaths. Chris was the first to break the deep silence.

"So are you going to tell exactly how you watched me?" Christian asked never opening his eyes.

Alexia smiled, "Well, I always knew when you'd go out with certain girls. So I would sit in your closet and wait for you to come home. You always left the door open and it was always dark."

She grinned and hugged him close. Letting her hands glide across his sweat slickened chest she continued.

"I would be as quite as a mouse. You were drunk most of the time and so was the girl. It made me jealous that you were with them and not me." She lowered her volume, "And I thought if I learned what you liked, you'd want me like you wanted them."

He opened his eyes and looked down at her. She was blushing and her eyes were shut tight. 'She's embarrassed, how cute.' Chris lifted her face to his and kissed her closed eyelids. Alex opened them slowly and saw a smile on her big brothers lips. He kissed her sweetly and brought their foreheads together.

"I should have known. You're a sneaky little devil aren't you?" He kissed her again. "At least you learned from me and not from those bastards you went out with."

Alex laughed and snuggled into his chest. He pulled her on top of him and got up. Chris carried her to the bathroom and placed her in the tub. Running a warm bath he poured in the bubbles and climbed in behind him. Together they relaxed and bathed each other. Chris held Alex until the water started to get cold, then they climbed out, dried off and returned to bed. The two sibling lovers fell into a deep slumber in each other's arms, looking forward to the rest of their time together.

I really do hope everyone is enjoying this. Please leave a comment of some type: one word, two words, a smiley...anything. I just need to know if you are truly enjoying this or no. If not then I will more than likely remove the story. Thank you

aysa69
aysa69
40 Followers
12