Blood Lust

Story Info
A story unlike any other "Vampire Chronicle".
2.6k words
4.13
24.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DobieGrrl
DobieGrrl
5 Followers

My name is Lucretia. I am originally from France in the 1600's (yes, I am presently 427 years of age.) I am what humans call a vampire, although most of the normal vampire myths aren't quite accurate. Anne Rice? A little off, but I love it. Bram Stoker? Ha! Not even close. My beauty made me what I am. I was converted to be the companion to the Lord of the Vampires, who was exterminated in the Crusades of the 1800's. I now wander loveless and alone, learning more about what I am every day.

Unlike many of my species, I choose not to kill violently. I refuse to ambush strangers in an alley and pounce them. I choose to kill in love, not fear. I spent many decades trying to discover a way to kill humanely (isn't that humorous? The burning question of today, how to kill humanely, and I spent most of my younger years trying to discover how to do so.) Despite what many people believe, vampires are not completely bloodless. We do have the same yearnings as other people. I spend most of my time either hunting for someone to feed upon or hunting for someone to fuck. Due to my lovely new method of feeding, I can often get both. I am somewhat skeptical of the wisdom of revealing my methods here in writing, however, I will do so.

Women, men - none of that is really important. What is important is that I satisfy my need for love and my need for blood. Centuries ago, I hit upon the most divine way to kill. No one, man or woman, can resist the feel of a mouth against their genitals. It's really so simple, you see. I drop to pleasure someone with my tongue, then, as they climax, I bite in and take my fill of blood. They are usually so caught up in their orgasm that they feel no pain as they die. Indeed, as any masochist can tell you, the pain often improves the orgasm. It is an old French legend - death is the greatest orgasm.

People never believe in vampires because they don't ever read about people who were brutally murdered with tooth marks in their necks. This is our greatest weapon, however. Our saliva holds a magical element to heal the wounds that result from our feeding. Therefore, when the coroner examines the bodies, there are no wounds. And the blood loss? With no other explanation, they are often believed to simply be anemic or to have had internal hemorrhaging. We have worked many centuries to perfect our methods of killing, using no brutality and leaving no marks, so as not to reveal our presence to the world.

Every once in a while, I meet one who is so beautiful, so wise, so loving, that I feel tempted to convert them. This is selfish, however. Although I desperately yearn for a companion to live the rest of my life with, I would not wish this pain on anyone. When I kill them, at least I know that they have a soul, and they will go to heaven, whereas when I die, I will fade to dust forever. But maybe someday, I will meet another of my kind who I can love the way I have always dreamed of. Until then, I will prey on humans the way I always have.

I usually begin by going to a nightclub. Depending on my mood, I can go to upscale country clubs or seedy strip joints. I have no problem finding companions in either. The strip joints are usually easier, but the sex is never as pleasurable. Occasionally, I will be out in one of the finer establishments, and I will meet someone with whom I have undeniable chemistry. This type of meeting, though rare, is exquisitely erotic, and the blood tastes twice as sweet.

I fondly remember a couple I met while traveling to Georgia. I don't usually choose to be with couples. The sex is wonderful, but the kill is too difficult. However, these two were irresistible. The man was dark and handsome, while the woman was a tall, willowy blonde with a virginally innocent face. They were in an exclusive strip club close to my hotel, and very obviously wealthy people. He sat and watched the dancers on stage from his front row seat, fascinated and very obviously aroused, while his hand was working covertly under her dress. She looked extremely embarrassed and uncomfortable. I watched her face flush as the dancer bent over and shook her ass in her face. As I watched her unsuccessfully try to conceal the look of ecstasy on her face as she reached orgasm, I knew I had to have her.

As soon as she rose to go to the restroom, I walked over to her table. Her lover looked up at me, startled. I smiled and sat down. "Tell me, how does it feel?" I said with a throaty purr.

"I'm sorry, how does what feel?" he stuttered, blushing.

I leaned in close and nuzzled his ear. (Oh, to feel the blood pulsing and throbbing right under that tender skin! It was almost more than I could bear.) "Her pussy," I purred. "More importantly, how does it taste?"

He jumped and looked at me. "We...she...we were just married three weeks ago. I haven't gotten her interested in other women yet. I don't know if I can. She's so shy sometimes. I don't know how she would react if you started talking to her like that."

I settled into the chair. "Relax, angel. Just tell her that I'm a business associate and that I'm coming back to the room with you for a discussion." I walked back over to my table and sat down just in time. As I saw her stroll out of the restroom and seat herself at his table, I could see him gesture to me while nervously speaking to her. If she caught onto this nervous vibe, she gave no indication. I bet she also thought that the monstrous erection he was sporting came from watching the dancers gyrate in his face. However, I knew better. He sat in delicious anticipation of what was about to come.

She made pleasant small talk while commencing the introductions. Their names were Donna and Jim, and they were newlyweds from Savannah. She would be absolutely thrilled to leave the club for a nightcap and a discussion. We strolled out to their car, a lovely, classic Aston Martin convertible, and got in. Once we arrived at their luxurious hotel, I asked for the room number.

"Penthouse suite A," she said.

"Well, I am going to run to the front desk and order us some refreshments. I will be up momentarily and ring the bell," I said. I walked to the front desk and placed an order for chilled champagne, fresh strawberries, and whipped crème to be delivered to the Penthouse suite. I will never be sure if whipped crème and strawberries are actually aphrodisiacs, but I won't take a chance. The clerk assured me that it would be there shortly, and I boarded the elevator. Once I reached the top floor, I knocked on the door of Suite A, only to have it answered by Jim, who had loosened his tie and taken off his suit jacket.

"Hey, come on in," he said pleasantly. "Brandy?"

"Of course," I said, taking a snifter from him. She was settled on a chaise across the room. Her legs were folded delicately under her, and her skirt was pulled chastely and demurely over her knees. I smiled at her as I began to sip my brandy. Only minutes after my arrival, I heard the telltale faint knock of room service at the door.

Although she declined the brandy, she was more than happy to accept a glass of champagne, and we made small talk while I matched her drink for drink and watched her closely for signs of intoxication. I was waiting for that all-important point where was tipsy enough to lose her inhibitions, but still sober enough to function rationally. She didn't disappoint me, reaching that point after only two glasses. I began to steer the conversation in a more appropriate direction.

"Oh, I go to the most wonderful spa," I told her. "Everything so relaxed and luxurious, and the masseuse is to die for."

She frowned. "I've never enjoyed the massages given at my spa. They are too rough. I know they are supposed to feel good, but they don't. They hurt."

"Nonsense," I grinned. "You just haven't experienced the right touch yet." I walked behind her and began rubbing her shoulders through her loose silk blouse. She moaned in appreciation and began to relax fully into the chair. I ran my hands slowly over her shoulders, feeling her silky skin and tense muscles unknot under my hands. As she began to sigh, I bent my head slowly, breathing very close to her ear, breathing in the smell of her lovely human skin and the blood coursing beneath it. Slowly, I began sliding my hands down until I hit the tops of her breasts.

She stiffened momentarily, but made no move to stop me as I cupped each breast in my hand, feeling her nipples harden through the fabric. I rubbed them for awhile, slowly manipulating her with one hand while unbuttoning her shirt with the other. She wore no bra, and her breasts popped out into my hands, full and free. I sidled around to the front, dropped to my knees, and took one into my mouth. As I sucked, she squirmed under me. I felt her body begin to tense with sexual need. I slid my hand under her skirt, finding her hot, wet, and without underwear.

Turning to glance at her hubby, I saw him fully exposed, stroking himself. The erection I had glimpsed swelling in his pants had given no indication of its actual size. I was going to have a time deep throating that one. Since he was enjoying himself so much, I decided to give him a show. I stood and slid my dress to the floor. I then turned and removed her skirt so that she sat exposed in only a filmy, unbuttoned blouse. Bending over, I touched her pussy tentatively with my tongue. She thrust it into my face, eagerly rubbing it against my nose. I began to lap up her sweet juices (there is a debate among us vampires as to whether cum is as nutritious as blood - I think it is) and run my tongue slowly around her clit.

She pushed it at me so hard that I began to suck it. She screamed and ground it even harder into my face. I wasn't ready to feed quite yet, so I began thrashing her clit with my tongue. She cried out as she rubbed herself against me. After five or ten minutes of tongue work, she came hard, spewing her juices into my eager and ready throat. I was thoroughly horny now - time to concentrate my energies on him.

He was working himself into a frenzy watching us. I glanced in his direction. She was sacked out lifelessly on the bed, still panting from her orgasm. I could definitely feed from him and never alert her. On the other hand, I was so horny that I was beginning to hurt, and I had to cum first. I didn't waste time with the preliminaries, and I climbed on the bed, pushed him down, and began to ride his monster cock. I rode in a slow circular motion, feeling the thatch of hair rub against my clit. Grinning, he looked into my eyes….and suddenly thrust so hard that I thought I might scream. The combination of his thrusts and my frantic gyrations on his cock made me cum quickly.

I screamed in relief as I felt the orgasm take me over. The knot that had been coiling in my gut began to spasm and release. I sank down on his chest, and he quickly rolled me over and began to pump hard into my pussy. As he came, I could feel the hot jism pouring into my barren womb, giving me life in the best way possible. He went limp on the bed and pulled his cock out, watching it deflate.

I looked at her. I needed to figure out a way to feed on one without alerting the other as to what I was doing. Just then, she stood and began to walk to the restroom, and divine inspiration struck. I followed her in. He stayed on the bed, breathing heavily. I pushed her up on the counter and began to lick her again. She instantly rose to the occasion, her clit pushing out of its hood and throbbing on my tongue. I circled her lips slowly, stopping every few seconds to flick her clit.

She groaned and began rubbing it on me. After five minutes, I began to feel her body twitch as she neared orgasm. I placed my palm on her stomach, feeling for her orgasm, and right when I felt her begin to cum, I nipped in softly and began to drain her. She screamed in agony but never pulled her clit away from my tongue and teeth. I felt her spasm uncontrollably for the entire seven minutes that it took me to take my fill. Right when I felt her life leave her body, she twitched in massive convulsions and poured cum all over my lips. I softly licked the wounds, watching them heal.

I easily lifted her body into the shower stall and turned on the water. I went out the door to Jim and smiled. "Sounded nice," he said. "I've never heard her scream like that. You must have one hell of a talented mouth."

I bent my head to demonstrate, slowly taking as much of his massive tool as I could down my throat. I tried my damndest not to gag as I took it deeper, making a corkscrew motion around the shaft while cupping his balls in my hands and softly squeezing. "Yes, you nasty little slut," he panted. "Suck me off or I'll rip you apart."

Now, I may enjoy a little dirty talk and BDSM sometimes, but I'm still a vampire, dammit! You just don't talk to me that way unless I ask for it! And for some reason, I got so angry that I stood, grabbed him by the hair, and shoved his face into my cunt. He began licking like a good little boy and frantically twiddling my clit. I brought him back to his feet. I could tell that he was more aroused than afraid, so I slid him back into me and began to move in rhythm. I came quickly, shuddering around his dick. He kept thrusting, and I waited eagerly for him to cum so I could nip into his neck and finish my feeding. Soon, I felt him tense, and slipping in my teeth, I brought him to his final, ultimate orgasm.

Every day, I meet so many people that I would love to feed upon. Twice a week, I indulge in my weakness and feed upon the unlucky mortal who happens to wander in my path. However, one day, I am sure that I will find someone special whom I can convert to be my companion in my own dark endeavors. (Preferably a female – do you know how easy it would be to seduce unwitting males to join two females? The possibilities would be endless...)

DobieGrrl
DobieGrrl
5 Followers