Blood Lust

Story Info
Two old vampires get reacquainted.
3.2k words
4.74
16.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vampire sat in an overstuffed chair, his icy blue eyes glowing in sharp contrast to the warm flames that reflected across their surface. He did not feel the heat that danced within the confines of the hearth. In fact, he had felt little by way of warmth for a very long time. You see, the Inn he now rested inside was a place he frequented in his youth. It had been like a second home to him, a home to the odd assortment of friends he collected – the family they had eventually become.

No one seemed to be around now, nor had anyone come in all night. He was just about to give up and leave, thinking everyone else had parted ways and settled elsewhere when he felt the familiar presence of someone long forgotten. He stood, her scent tickling his nose and drawing him to his feet, and turned to look at her as she stopped near the door.

He could see her already in his mind; her flowing curls of the most vibrant red, the errant tendrils that framed her youthful features and caressed her shoulders. He could feel her intense emerald gaze on him, and felt the rekindling of a spark that once flickered in his heart. He smiled broadly, sharp teeth glinting in the firelight beneath the canopy of pale lips. But that smile was quickly lost as the sight he took in was not at all what he remembered and even further than what he could have ever expected.

The woman stared at him, dumbfounded, surprised, but he did not take any notice of her expression. His eyes slipped over the sickly thin frame that had once been supple and inviting. Her skin was like white porcelain, marbled with the powdery purplish-blue shadow of veins. And her eyes… her eyes were pale, holding on him with a creamy gaze – the eyes of an old and blinded woman.

The vampire felt his knees weaken at the sight of her and felt as though his legs would give out. He extended his hands to her and she came to him, taking them and stepping close. He held her arms out widely so that he could look over her, focusing on the swell of her breasts which were wrapped in a thin material so sheer that even in layers he could see the shadowy curves and the dark circles of her nipples. Her shoulders and torso were bare, and a skirt clung so helplessly to her slender hips that he thought the slightest movement might dislodge it from it's place.

He moved his hands to her face, caressing her cheeks with his thumbs and looked at her so sadly that she thought her heart would break. She looked so very old, he thought, and he said softly, "This is not right… What has happened to you, my old friend?"

She could only smile at him, knowing how surprising, if not frightening, her appearance might be. "I am your old friend," she said, in a voice smoother than silk. "Old being the key word in that statement."

Despite his immediate concern for her, he drew her into a gentle embrace and found himself equally as shocked at how cold her flesh was. She shivered into his warmth, and drew herself against the tautness of his chest. He had not changed at all. She pulled away reluctantly, but only because she needed to look upon his handsome face and reacquaint herself with his features. The same man, he was, still youthful and strong. She looked into his eyes, the coldness of them matched only by the coldness that had settled into her heart.

"Far too long it has been since I have gazed upon such a friendly face. Where have you been?" Her hands moved to his cheeks and drew slowly across them.

He pulled her with him as he reclaimed his seat and settled her on his lap. His hands drew along her arms, and he reveled in the smoothness of her skin, remembering the days when they had played so freely together. "I've been.. at church," he said, a wicked grin twitching his lips.

One thin brow arched in curiosity. "Church?"

His voice was deep, his chuckle gritty. "Ah, yes. Church. It would seem I involved myself with a girl who carried with her many troubles. And you know I am when it comes to trouble. I killed her, sadly, and her father did not like that too much. I found myself encased in stone atop the roof of a church and there I stayed for many years."

Her lips pursed in a knowing smile. She knew exactly how prone to trouble he was. They were much alike in that aspect and had gotten into a lot of messes together. "I'm sure she was delightful. And delighted. As any woman would be to be the center of your attention.. of your intention.. no matter how despicable. Poor girl. She probably enjoyed every minute of it."

"I'm sure she did. She certainly sounded like it, at first." His smile faded slightly as he looked over her again, his eyes trailing over her thin face. He wanted so greatly to enjoy reminiscing, but could not find any immediate joy strong enough to overcome his deep concern.

"What is it?" She asked.

His hands brushed over her face again, his voice falling into a whisper. "How things change." She was still quite striking, despite her transformation. He wanted to see her youthful again, healthy. He shifted slightly, moving his head to the side and tapped his hand lightly against the sweetest spot of his neck. "Drink of me, love. Pierce my flesh and drink of me. Revive yourself."

Her eyes grew heavy with the mere suggestion. She'd not shared herself in this way with anyone for ages and the memory set a new fire coursing through her veins. A soft breath escaped her pale lips as her hands pressed against his chest, and with only the guidance of his gentle hand to the back of her head, she pressed her mouth against his throat. The canines elongated instinctively and with one fluid movement, his skin gave way and blood rushed into her mouth.

He gasped suddenly, the feeling of sharing flooding him with pleasure. It had been long since he had let anyone this close to him. Not by choice, of course, living in stone makes it very difficult. "Oh yes," he growled, his hands slipping over her body and holding her against him.

Her hand tightened on his chest with a strength her fragile appearance denied, and a soft growl of her own caught in her throat. She drank deeply of him, feeling the warmth rising from her core, leaving her skin flushed pink. His hands tightened on more as he pressed his head back into the chair, mouth open in a moan, his eyes tightly shut.

She tore her mouth away and inhaled deeply, her body shuddering in suggestion of ecstasy. Her eyes flared brightly and then lightened; leaving them colored in a manner he was accustomed to. Her skin warmed under his hands due to the invasion of his blood into her system. The veins that marbled beneath her skin shrank slowly from view, leaving only a faint shadow and then disappeared completely. Her lips darkened and she heaved a breathy moan.

A smile crept across his face as he watched her change back to the youth he remembered. His hands ran along her hips, and lifted her to sit straddled on his lap. He drew her closer and pressed his cheek against hers. "Take more," he whispered.

She trembled beneath his hands, unaccustomed to the effects his blood was having upon her. Her eyes opened and she moved her mouth back to the wound, again drinking from him, but in a much slower, more intimate manner.

He moaned softly, loving the way it felt to have her taking form him. It was almost too much for him to bear. His heart raced in his chest as one hand buried in her hair and held the back of her head, cradling her as she fed.

She continued to feed, her hands resting against his strong chest, until she grew so warm that she could not continue. She pulled her mouth away, lapping at the wound with gentle strokes of her tongue. She sat up to look at him, and touched the side of his face. His smile had gone dreamy and he stretched contentedly beneath her.

"Thank you," she said and he pressed his fingers against her mouth.

Rather than respond with words, he allowed his hands to appreciate the curves and swells of her body. Leaning in, he dragged his tongue slowly up the side of her neck. His hands gripped her hips and pulled her suggestively down onto the slight lift of his hips. She drew her arms around his neck and he lifted his mouth to hers, pressing his tongue past her lips and probing. She met his kiss with a soft sigh.

"I've not been this close to anyone in a very long time," she whispered.

His fingers pressed into her back and downward, scratching her skin. Her back arched, breasts thrusting against his chest and she rolled her hips down onto him. Her response set off the excitement he so fondly connected with memory of her and wondered just how far he could take her now. His voice fell in a soft, deep whisper. "Then let us be close once again."

His mouth moved to her throat. He kissed and nibbled every inch of flesh and rocked against her slowly. He was aching, hot and he felt his cock stirring in his pants. When she rolled her hips again, her crotch brushing over the growing erection, he gasped and tightened his hold on her. He closed his eyes, a helpless growl rumbling in his chest. She whimpered in protest when he stopped, the sound setting him again into motion. His hands slipped up her stomach, across her breasts, and then down to grip her hips. He lifted her as he stood, finding her barely as heavy as a feather in his strong arms. Up the stairs he went to the room he had taken and laid her across his bed.

She spread out, watching him as he knelt between her legs. His hands tugged at the material of her skirt, which released its hold on her hips. He pulled it from her smooth legs and then, urging her to sit up, pulled at the knot at her back that released the shift that covered her breasts. He lowered his mouth to her stomach, flicking around her navel and then moved his kisses upward. Finding her nipple with his mouth, he suckled it gently, like a babe, and then bit it teasingly. She arched upward, her hand pulling his head down. He liked it when she grew forceful. His cock was as harder than ever and throbbing in the confines of his pants.

His lips moved from one breast to the other, teasing the nipples until they were erect, and then along her collarbone. His hand slipped between her legs, feeling the warmth there, and then one finger parted her lips to test her wetness before slipping inside her tight, wet hole.

She whimpered, her pussy clamping on his finger almost immediately. The rest of her body tightened as well. He slipped his finger out slowly and then pressed back again, adding one more and then another. He groaned into her throat, dreaming of the moment when it would be his aching cock inside her pussy. His fingers stroked in and out of her, eliciting pleasured sounds from her – sounds that he would die to hear forever. With his free hand he pulled his shirt over his head, and then pushed away his pants. Her hands slipped along his sides and down to his hips as he positioned himself to kneel between her legs.

She looked down at him expectantly, but when he moved, it was not what she expected. He did not place his cock at her entrance, but moved downward and pressed his tongue against her swollen clit. She cried out sharply, her body jerking, and he seized her hips to hold her still as he probed the sweet folds with his tongue. Nibbling on the knot of flesh, he again slipped his fingers into her hole and stroked slowly, shallowly, not willing to give her the pleasure of filling her unused hole. She cried out in protest, rolling her hips against him in an attempt to push him deeper.

He stopped what he was doing, turning his eyes up to her. "Ah, ah, ah," he said softly. She whimpered at him, but soon gave in to his ministrations when his tongue replaced his fingers. It wasn't long before she was coming, the orgasm sweeping through her body like wild fire. She exploded on his tongue, the sweet juices flowing forth like a well-aged wine and he lapped at her hungrily. Despite the way her muscles jerked, his hands held her hips very still so that he could devour her flesh. He continued, even after she was moaning with the intensity of it all, the pleasure bordering on pain.

She heard him laughing softly, and opened her eyes to find him kneeling between her legs again. His fisted his cock, stroking it slowly and beckoned her with his free hand. "Come," he said. "And feast again."

She moved onto her hands and knees, and took his manhood into her mouth. He groaned happily, his hands moving to stroke her hair as he began to fuck her mouth. She took his shaft deep, sucking expertly, and then pulled him into her throat. His head rolled back, eyes closing. His balls tightened with the threat of exploding, but he gritted his teeth and strained to push the pleasure away. It was to no avail. She was too good, and soon his seed was pumping into her eager mouth. He moaned helplessly as his cock spurted wildly. She took every drop and licked him clean. But to her surprise, as she pulled off of him, he did not soften.

"Turn around," he growled. "Show me your ass."

She did as she was told, remaining on all fours and he pressed the head of his cock against her quivering lips. With one hand he spread her pussy and pushed his still aching shaft in, filling her with a slow and meaningful stroke. He felt as though he could come again. Her pussy swallowed him, the depths of her hot and warm on his throbbing member. She whimpered softly, reaching underneath her to massage his balls. She squeezed and he jerked, shoving his cock forward forcefully. Taking hold of her hips he started a slow rhythm, pumping his hard flesh in and out of her hungry pussy. The way she trembled made his heart race and suddenly she was crying out again, the muscles of her luscious box squeezing on him so intensely that he thought he might lose himself within her soft folds.

"You love me fucking you, don't you, my lady?" He asked and began pounding into her. She continued to orgasm on him and when she was done, he flipped her over onto her back and entered her again. He held her ankles in the air and spread them wide so that he could look down between them. The sight of his cock disappearing inside her set him to growling again. He slammed into her roughly, loving the feel of his balls slapping her ass, but then he slowed. "You've such a beautiful cunt."

She writhed beneath him and he pulled her legs around him as he lowered his weight onto her soft body. Withdrawing almost entirely, he rolled his hips in a wide circle and then roughly impaled her again. He grunted, his lips curling into a pleasured sneer. "I've missed you, my pet."

She looked into his eyes, her own heavy with ecstasy and still growing pleasure. She'd forgotten how wonderful he made her feel and reveled at how many times he was making her come. "And I've missed you, my Lord," she groaned, her hands moving to grip his ass.

The simple gesture sent him fucking her harder, driving his cock into her roughly repeatedly. His face fell into her neck, he grunted into her ear. "It feels so wonderful to fuck your tight cunt, lady. I want you to come on my cock properly again. Let me know just how much you love being fucked."

His words sent her into frenzy. She bit into his throat, bringing blood again, but he would not let her drink. Grinning wickedly, he pushed himself up with his arms, the blood dripping down onto her lips. She licked the red drops from her mouth hungrily, much to his excitement. He drove into her and pulled out completely, only to fill her again. "Oh yes, my lady," he grunted. "Devour me from both ends. Come on my cock and I'll let you have more."

As if his command was all she needed, she screamed, her entire body seizing in a series of spasms. "Oh yes," he groaned helplessly, the tone of his voice rising in fever. He took hold of her hips and turned onto his back. She writhed atop him. He started her in a motion that set her weight rising and falling in rough, fluid motions. "Yes.. Oh, fuck my cock, lady." His head pressed back into pillows as she fucked him. Her orgasm continued, much to his surprise, and seemed to increase as she rode him harder than she ever had before. "You love my cock in you." She reached behind her and took his balls in her hand, squeezing in a motion that triggered his own release. "Oh, fuck." His hips bucked wildly as he began to pour into her waiting cavity. He gripped her tightly, his fingers reddening her flesh. Throb after throb his cock emptied into her. He sat up slightly, reaching up for her and she went to him. He guided her mouth to his throat and as she drank, he continued to come, until both of them were left trembling against each other.

She pulled off of him slowly and laid at his side. Her eyes cast happily down to his cock, and widened. Still he did not soften. He grinned at her and she smiled back. "I'm beginning to remember why I liked playing with you so much," she said, wiping his blood from her mouth.

"Mmm.." He pushed her onto her back and positioned himself between her legs again. "Yes, well, when I'm done with you, you'll never forget again."

She grinned up at him and curled her fingers against his bald scalp. "Well, do it properly, then, my Lord."

He needed no coaxing, and lowered his face to her throat. His sharp teeth dragged along her skin and then pressed in with one crushing bite, the next invasion of her pussy corresponding nicely…..