Blood Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorian goes stiff and takes a hasty sip of blood from his own goblet, "Yes, I...Ah, Alexandra is currently away in...Italy, I believe. When she returns, we shall be married." He forces a smile and nods as Damien leaves...then his face falls, "If she does come back...I'll fucking kill the whore," he mutters before taking a gulp from his goblet and walking off, clearly annoyed.

Isabella watches him go and sighs; they all remember Alexandra...Dorian was betrothed to her since they were children, though of course they did not consummate the union until Alexandra was 18 and Dorian was 20...By that time, he had already begun his relations with sisters. Alexandra had found Dorian and Amelia in bed together; she had gone mad with anger and jealously, tried to kill Isabella and Sophia before she fled, vowing revenge. Dorian swore he'd kill her for trying to harm his sisters, but he was tied by politics and obligation...He was duty bound to marry the woman and breed.

"Lady Isabella?" a voice jolts her from her reminiscence. Lord Damien's son, Gregory stands in front of her, smiling. His eyes are kind and gentle looking...yet something lurks there. Something that Isabella finds inviting.

"Lady," she laughs softly, "I've not been a lady since I was a child, and even then I was hardly a little Princess." Isabella smiles and turns to Gregory, "Forgive me; I have a...mischievous disposition. I have not seen you at parties before," Isabella walks over to Gregory and offers her hand for him to kiss, which he does, "You are Lord Damien's son? I did not know he had children...He never mentioned you."

Gregory laughs and releases her hand, his eyes bright, "My father does not like children even his own are repulsive to him...But he knows he has to breed, like all Vampires."

Isabella forces a smile; she doesn't care about Gregory's family...she wants him because he is handsome and she is bored but the young Vampire knows that this is a dance and she'll have to play the game. Isabella brushes a hand across her neck, aware that her perfume will swirl around Gregory before saying, "Yes, my father has, we believe or so Dorian says around twelve offspring. Only four of us live here; myself, Dorian and my sisters Amelia and Sophia. My elder sister Katherine lives in another mansion with her lover," Isabella takes a golden goblet of blood from a passing waiter and smiles before taking a sip, "Mmm...Perfectly aged. Do you have a taste for blood? Can you guess the identity?"

With a smile Gregory takes the goblet from Isabella and sips, "Hmm...Female, 38 no 39 at age of death and I would say the blood was collected in...1519. Am I right?"

Isabella laughs and takes the goblet back, "Yes, correct. Would you like to know the name of the lovely lady in question? I wish I could have known her...but I missed her. I believe Dorian had some connection with her," she laughs, "I'm sure you can guess what kind."

"Who was she?" Gregory looks around the grand entrance way, "Should we talk elsewhere?" He adds.

"If you wish," Isabella smiles and nods to the staircase, "Come, I can give you a tour." She walks towards the stairs and offers her hand to Gregory who takes it. They walk gracefully up the stairs, "The blood belongs to the daughter of a Pope, one of the most infamous Popes in history, so I'm told. Pope Alexander the 6th ...Otherwise known as Rodrigo Borgia."

The Vampire beside her nearly stumbles before he regains his composure and stares at Isabella amazed, "The blood is Lucrezia Borgia's? Well, I am shocked. I knew your brother Dorian had charm...but to get hold of her blood? Dorian was in Rome during the Borgia's reign of power?"

Isabella smirks and walks calmly up the stairs, "Of course; as you know, we Vampire's age differently to humans. My bloodline has been around for...oh, so many, many years. During the late 1400s Dorian was in Rome, enjoying the pleasures of the Vatican. I believe he bedded the young Lucrezia several times over the years...I would not have put it past Dorian to assume that he also bedded her brothers," Isabella laughs softly and smirks; in fact she knows for definite that Dorian was involved in a threesome with two of the Borgia's. She glances left along corridor when they reach the top of the stairs before turning to Gregory and smiling, "Would you like a tour?"

The young Vampire smiles warmly, "I would rather hear more about you and your family...Vampire's so rarely talk about themselves...And you seem to...shine when you talk. You seem so happy."

Isabella, for the second time that night, felt a heat flow to her cheeks as if she was blushing, "I don't talk much about my family. We have a...somewhat sordid past and few are interested in it."

Gregory slowly sets his goblet down on the wide, white marble and smiles before walking slowly towards Isabella. He moves to stand in front of her and gently yet firmly pushes her against the wall, his hands either side of her head, "I'm...very interested in your family...Or If I'm honest...you." Gregory smirks and gazes into her eyes, "What's a little sordid past between friends?"

Despite herself, Isabella feels a gentle heat flow to her pale face, "Well...what else you like to know?"

"Well how about where you were when your brother was enjoying the delights of Rome?"

"I was in England. It was a fascinating time...I arrived there in January 1510. Due to my beauty," Isabella smirks, she knows she is beautiful and feels no need to hide it, "I was admitted as a Ladies Maid to Queen Katherine. She was heavily pregnant with her first child, though of course the baby was born dead on the 31st of January. Her husband was a brute, yet she loved him...Henry the 8th rarely looked at her after she finally gave him a daughter. I think he loathed her. I left shortly after the Princess Mary was born as Dorian was in England and he wanted to visit Venice; our sister, Amelia was there." Isabella smiles and looks at Gregory, "Anything else you want to know?"

Gregory looks amused and smirks, "Really? And did the Queen's miscarriage have anything to do with being fed on?" He runs a hand down Isabella's face to her chest where the tops of her breasts are visible against the vivid red of her gown. Gregory's fingers play over her skin, "Actually...I don't care. What I want to know is...what's under your stunning gown?"

Isabella leans back against the wall and lets her tongue sweep across her lips, "A lady of high standing should not be seen with a gentleman like this." She smirks at him.

Gregory laughs, "What makes you think I'm a gentleman?"

"What makes you think I'm a Lady?" Isabella answers, her hand curls around the back of Gregory's neck as she pulls his lips to hers. "My brother may be the head of our family and he may be next in line to rule...but he is a fool," Isabella smirks at Gregory, wondering privately if he will understand her meaning, "I am no fool however...I see your purpose here, or should I say...your father's purpose here," the young woman's hand slides her hand into Gregory's breeches to find his hardness pressed tightly against the soft velvet cloth. Isabella's fingers close around his manhood firmly, "Your father wishes you to gather information on my brother, does he not?" Her grip tightens slightly, enough to warn Gregory that should he move, he may lose more than his chance of bedding Isabella, "He would know of my brother's plans for the future; his plans for my angelic sisters...or rather Dorian's plans for myself. I do not think your father is interested in Amelia, Sophia or even Katherine. Now...I wonder why such a noble Lord would be interested in the illegitimate daughter," Isabella pauses, noting the shocked look on Gregory's face, "Oh you didn't know? Yes. My father was married to my Mother for many years and fathered four children; Katherine, Amelia, Sophia and Dorian. He then divorced her as he had found another lover...However, my mother was pregnant at the time of the divorce and she gave birth to me after my father had remarried. So I am legally illegitimate. My father never cared however, nor do my siblings...Ah I can see you're confused. Tell you what...Fuck me and we'll talk politics later."

Gregory stands staring at her, his eyes wide, thinking, "My god...she knows...he swore no one would know what was going on...but...but she knows." He winces a little and tries to shift to ease the pressure on his cock which is still held tight in Isabella's cool hand. "I...I...ah," he stammers before managing to say, "I have no part in my fathers-"

"Shhs," Isabella places a finger on his lips and releases his cock, smirking as relief spread over his face, "I care not for his plans. I care less for yours. What I care about is myself...And what I want right now is your cock. Deep. Inside. My. Cunt." With each word she gives his cock a hard stroke, forcing Gregory to emit a gasp of pleasure. "If you refuse to fuck me...I'll run to my brother...My dress torn, my hair dishevelled and my face tear stained. I'll tell him that you forced me to the floor, pried open my legs and thrust yourself inside me. I'll cry that you raped me half a dozen times. You groped my breasts and left horrible bruises. You turned me over and fucked me from behind like a common maid," Isabella smirks and raises an eyebrow, "I can be very, very convincing when I wish. Dorian would be horrified. He would have you killed. Your father would lose all his wealth, his lands and estates would be forfeit. He may take pity on your mother, especially in her condition...but she would live in poverty for evermore. I am sure your pretty sister Antonia would be found a place here...She may even make a suitable marriage when the time comes. Or Dorian may make her his whore and kill her when he's done. So," the young woman slowly unlaces her bodice and allows her beautiful, firm breasts to spill free, "what is your choice?"

Gregory pauses for only a second before his hands go to her breasts, he strokes them hard, feeling his cock harden like steel in his breeches, "This woman is a whore...a wanton creature. And I want her...I want her to be mine!"

"I would fuck you like a maid, my Lady..."

Isabella laughs, "I cannot wait..."

12