Blood Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CadoSanctus
CadoSanctus
32 Followers

"Yes, that would be me." He replied. He tucked one of his hands in the pocket of his black trousers.

"Of course you are. You have your father's eyes." She gazed into his eyes dreamily. God he's handsome. She thought. She heard of Rosemary and Abel's blossoming air to the Masochis fortune. All the women, young and old threw theirselves at his feet. If it wasn't just his money that lured them to him, it was his growing muscular build and distant disposition. She flipped her hair gracefully and bit her full bottom lip.

"So, will you be attending the all white party at the country club this weekend?" She pouted. Camron gazed down at her nearly sneering with disgust.

"I don't have any interest in this 'all white' party." He stared into space, bored with her passive presence. She gave him that lopsided smile and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Why? Is the color white too pure for you?" She cocked an eyebrow. He looked at her again. The stone cold unanimated expression on his face melted away revealing a devious smile.

"Yes, it is." He grinned. Samantha threw her head back and laughed.

"I see. At least you're honest. Other men would play the innocent role 'til the very end."

She chortled. His beaming smile dimmed a bit.

"Innocence is an illusion, and a limitation." She couldn't help but wither under his hot gaze. She could feel his energy emanating from his still body. Even though he was an adolescent, his natural sex appeal out did that of a grown man. She had to have him. Get a taste of those lips and other luscious parts of his body. She took a bold step closer to him and gently rested her hand on his broad shoulder.

"I couldn't agree with you more. What's the point in living if you can't sin a little?" She purred. Camron licked his lips, purposely making her want him more. His eyes skimmed the buzzing ballroom before leaning closer to her. He allowed his lips to touch the rim of her ear.

"Are you looking to do some sinning tonight, little girl?" He growled. Samantha sighed heavily. His warm breath and strong tone sent icy-hot shock waves down her spine. She exhaled shakily.

"Perhaps... S-s-sinning does sound l-like...." He licked the rim of her ear down to her earlobe, stealing the words from her lips. She groaned and bent her head back gently. Her body drew closer to his.

"Sinning sounds like what?" He nuzzled his nose down the crook of her neck to her collarbone, leaving trails of hot fire. She bit her lower lip, feeling the heat and lust stirring inside her. He kissed her collarbone as his hand palmed the back of her exposed thigh, pulling her closer.

"Sounds like...." She said breathlessly. His hand crept up her thigh, hiking up her blue silk gown. She grabbed his thick wrist before he exposed her goods to the party.

"Wh-whoa, wait a m-minute. We have an audience." She stuttered. He wrapped his arm around her and gently whirled her around in a semi-circle.

"Why wait?" He whispered, backing her up against the wall slowly. She stumbled a bit, still holding on to his wrist for support. He nestled his lips against her neck breathing her in. She was pressed between him and the wall. Her body shivered under his touch and her underwear was dampened with her own desire. Camron took his free hand and slid it between her thighs. He slowly drew his hand closer to her throbbing sex. He locked his eyes with hers, paralyzing her with his cold gray eyes. A low groan rumbled from her loosely parted lips when she felt his thumb rub against her clit. He stroked her clit in a circular motion and her hips began to gyrate. She grabbed hold of his shoulder with her free hand, while still holding onto his arm that held her against him. He pushed her soaked panties aside to slip two thick fingers in her pussy. Still rubbing his thumb against her swollen clit he pumped his long fingers slowly. Her moans amplified as her hips rolled against his fingers. Her juices coated his working fingers and hand. His eyes grew colder as he watched her groan through her clench teeth.

"H-hold on...wait. Not here. We'll get caught. " She whimpered. His curled fingers moved faster, filling her velvety walls.

"You think I care about getting caught?" He grinned deviously as he pushed his fingers deeper. She fought back the moan that tried to escape her lips. The crowd became an opaque blur.

"P-please, let's take this somewhere private. Okay?" She begged. Camron straightened his posture and pulled his wet fingers from her heated core slowly.

"Fine by me." He grinned. He took his sopping wet fingers and grazed them on her puffy bottom lip. She licked the tip of his fingers before bringing them into her mouth. She sucked them clean from the second knuckle to the tips as she moaned. Her eyes never left his. He licked his lips and leaned one hand against the wall above her head.

"So do you want to get out of here?" He asked huskily. Samantha wiped the corners of her mouth with her fragile fingers.

"Yeah, your call baby, where do you want to go?" She grinned. He smiled and grabbed her hand to lead her away from the dying party. This will be interesting. He grinned to himself.

CadoSanctus
CadoSanctus
32 Followers
12