Blood Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy moaned appreciatively as the girl's hot lips fastened at her throat and she thrust back her hips encouragingly against her lover in the cascading water. Her pulse quickened and pounded eagerly as the flesh of her throat was drawn into the delightful love bite the girl was giving her. Tracy was whimpering with delight at the intensity of her arousal when she felt a moment of pain as the girl bit down on her flesh.

"Yow!" she wailed alarmed but still unaware what was happening, "what the fu... Ooohh!"

Briefly she yelped in protest briefly before the incapacitating tingling began, it built up in moments seemingly paralysing her, it grew in intensity about her throat then exploded ferociously, an exquisite tidal wave of pleasure swept through her quivering body swamping every extremity. It had the effect of rendering her helpless overloading her nervous system and bringing her what seemed like an orgasm of unbelievably intense strength. Pinned against the wall she gurgled breathlessly, her senses swam in welcome confusion as the creature bit down again at her throat then drank deeply of her vibrant life force. Somewhere deep inside Tracy a tiny voice screamed in protest but was drowned by the tsunami of pleasure that swept through her. She was held there shuddering with rapture against the tiling helpless as the creature fed from her.

Once sated the girl broke away leaving Tracy reeling senselessly, her head lolled as it was released. Through oddly focusing eyes Tracy saw her blood splattered across the tiling mixing and running in rivulets with the cascading water. Gripped by a strange giddiness she lolled her head back, almost falling she watched her lover's blood smeared pretty face smiling contentedly at her. Tracy's mind swam confusedly; she felt totally exhausted, everything was a lovely warm blur. Weak and paralysed she managed to turn about with a great effort and stood precariously propped against the wall watching the girl shower the blood off her gorgeous form.

She had no strength left to draw upon, attempting to move from her propped up position lost Tracy her balance and she slid slowly to end in a crumpled heap on the floor of the shower. Her strength ebbed and her body began to shut down, she watched her own blood swirling round the plughole until she passed out.

In a fragile physical state Tracy awoke, her body felt battered, her head hurt like hell, she was totally confused. Some parts of what she hoped was last nights memories were a foggy blur, others were very clear. What she did know was that she had experienced several of the most mind blowing climaxes she could imagine, if that was what lesbian sex was like she wanted more she chuckled to herself. Rolling her aching body over eventually she saw the stack of money on the bedside table and the note beside it. Instinctively she counted the money first; there was two hundred and fifty pounds there. The girl must have been more than pleased with her to tip her so much. She picked up the note and read its beautifully scripted contents.

Hi Tracy! my little whore,

Sorry I couldn't stay to see you wake, I hope I wasn't to rough for you and everything's okay. I've booked the room for a couple of extra nights for you if you want them, it's all paid for so do not worry about the cost.

I'm afraid you'll have to make your own way back to town so I've added a little extra to your fee to compensate you.

I hope you don't mind but I took your mobile number so I can contact you again when I want you.

P.S. there are some headache tablets in the bathroom.

With a passion!

R.

Her head pounded in response to her exertions but she staggered from the bed into the bathroom to find the tablets. As her eyes fell on the shower a strange feeling swept through her, it was a mix of excitement and dread and puzzled her. As she made herself presentable she couldn't understand the excited dread she felt each time she cast her gaze its way.

None the less she stayed for the two nights and made quite a small fortune during her stay. Something in her had changed she seemed to need to have as much sex as she possibly could and to get paid for it was a bonus. Sadly though she couldn't achieve any gratification from any of her clients, which she found most odd. As time passed and she returned home to her normal haunts she often checked her mobile for messages strangely hopeful the girl would ring.

12