Blood Moon Ch. 01

Story Info
Love too late.
2.8k words
4.65
28.4k
16
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers

Scotland

1413

Roderick's engagement to a neighboring laird's daughter was to be announced that night. Everyone already knew the joyous news, but none the less, there would be a great celebration. In five days Roderick would get to meet his soon-to-be bride for the first time. Even with the pats on the back and congratulations, Roderick couldn't stop thinking about the look on Lilith's face at the news.

The village was already resigned to the fact that Lilith would become a spinster. Lilith didn't mind. Her father died a couple years ago and left what little possessions he had to Lilith. Although it wasn't much, it was enough and Lilith didn't mind working hard.

She had been at Roderick's house when he and his father returned home from the meeting with the other laird. Jenna and Lilith were good friends and often spent time with each other. His father happily announced to the occupants of their home that Roderick was as good as a married man. Neither was expecting Lilith to be there. The look of disbelief and hurt on her face affected him more than he liked. His brothers crowded around to congratulate him while Jenna pouted and dragged Lilith outside.

The celebration was overflowing with food, company and entertainment. Everyone was having a good time. The night began to dwindle away and Roderick grew tired. He excused himself to bed while everyone toasted to him again in a cacophony of cheers. Smiling and thanking everyone, he tiredly went to the tent he set up early in the week. A neighboring laird's younger son was visiting along with a chaperone to better acquaint himself with Jenna. Both their fathers wanted a match between the two. So Roderick let the lad have his room for the time being. Roderick put on a light tunic before slipping under the layers of fur that made up his bed.

There was a rustling that woke Roderick up. Instantly he reached for his dagger and the intruder. His eyes began to adjust to the darkness and he grabbed the trespasser. The intruder gasped at the cold blade against his neck. Roderick removed his hand from over the intruder's mouth as he whispered in his ear.

"Who are ye and whit do ye want?"

Roderick felt the trespasser shiver and he caught her scent and immediately spun her around. His eyes had adjusted to the dark and he could see her features. "Lilith." He stated. "Whit are ye doin' in 'ere?"

The villagers had gone to sleep, but left the celebration fires burning. Gulping, Lilith answered.

"Soon ye'll be a married man. And..." Lilith paused, not knowing how to continue. "Would ye spend a night with me? Just one night. I want tae know whit it's like. I just thought...before ye married if we could..." she stopped, this time unable to continue.

Letting out a breath, Roderick tucked himself back under the furs and growled a reply. "Go home."

Lilith bit down on her lower lip to prevent herself from crying. It took all her courage to sneak into his tent and he still rejected her. Why even now, with no strings attach couldn't he make love to her? Lilith had caught Maggie and Danny romping in Maggie's late husband's stables once. She didn't really know what they were doing, but watched from her hidden spot, curious as to the noises they were both making.

As she watched, Lilith began to grow breathless and aching. Lilith felt herself growing damp as she slid her hand down her body to feel between her legs. When her fingers brushed against her sensitive nub, she felt a jolt that caught her breath. Later that night she experimented a little more which led to a pleasure so painful she stopped before she reached her breaking point.

Just thinking about it made Lilith wet. She shifted uncomfortably in front of Roderick and he growled again. Roderick could smell her arousal. He stomped down the urge to get up and tear her clothes off.

"I said leave."

Strengthening her resolve, Lilith swallowed. She began to slip her heavy dress off, watching the pile of fur that Roderick hid under. He had turned his back to her, but he could hear the rustling of her skirts as she stepped out of them. Her footsteps seemed to echo as she walked towards him and pulled the furs up and slid in next to him. Lilith's cold limbs pressed up against Roderick's unusually warm body.

Lilith's snuggling against Roderick for warmth was driving him insane. He fought with himself. He knew he should send her away, but his body had different ideas. Roderick's animalistic need began to rise and he wanted to mark her as his own. Her heart beats pounded into his back as she pushed her soft breasts against him. With a low growl, he had her on her back and was nestled between her thighs in less than a second. Roderick leaned down to whisper against her mouth as he held her wrists in his hands.

"If we go through with this, there's tae be no regrets."

Lilith nodded quickly at what Roderick said as she felt a big smile form. Tears began to prick at her eyes and Lilith chastised herself for picking that moment to start crying. Roderick licked the tears that fell down her cheeks.

"Do ye want me tae stop?"

Lilith shook her head so fast that Roderick smiled. Slowly he released her wrists and Lilith linked her arms around his neck as she tried to pull herself up to him. Her enthusiasm made Roderick even harder. He kissed her softly, catching her gasp in his mouth. As he worked her mouth open with enticing nibbles, one hand began to wander her body.

Uncertain as to how fast he should go, Roderick slid his hand from her hip to her waist and higher so he could cup her breast. He pinched her nipple softly as she gasped into his mouth again. As he played with her, he took her second gasp as an opportunity to slide his tongue in her mouth. Roderick teased her with light sucks and brushes. Breaking away from their kiss, he slid his lips lower to suck on Lilith's neck as his hand slid down. She moaned softly and Roderick looked up with a smile.

"Shh. Ye canna be makin' tae much noise or we'll 'ave tae stop." He warned.

Lilith bit her lip in a desperate attempt to be quiet. She temporarily forgot that when his mouth closed over her nipple as she choked on another moan. He sucked and bit gently until Lilith was arching her body. Silently she begged for something. She didn't know what until his hand was between her thighs playing with her clit. He rubbed the tips of his fingers over her slit to part her pussy lips. Roderick lubricated a finger and pushed his index into her tightness while his thumb massaged her nub.

The sensations were becoming too much and Lilith was on the verge of begging Roderick to stop. It was all more than she could handle. He kept kissing down her body until his head was between her thighs. He sucked her clit into his mouth as he added a second finger, pushing in and out of her. Lilith's toes curled and her breathing grew harsh. She didn't know what was happening to her body. She reached down to run her fingers in his thick hair as her legs clamped around his head.

"It hurts!" Lilith gasped, close to coming. But Roderick didn't relent. Instead he sucked harder and his fingers pushed into her quicker and rougher.

She arched again, rubbing her mound into his face frantically as she came. Lilith rode out her orgasm as Roderick continued to milk sensations from her body. When he finally lifted his head and sucked her juices off his finger, Lilith was laying against the furs in a trembling heap. He crawled up her body to look at her flushed and pleased face.

Chuckling a bit to himself, Roderick teased her. "Are ye tae tired tae continue?"

"There's more?" Lilith asked in wonder, feeling a bit foolish when Roderick laughed and nodded.

"I can show ye. Would ye like that?"

"Aye." Lilith breathed as Roderick's fingers went back to playing between her sensitive thighs.

Roderick lay on his back, pulling Lilith on top of him. She looked at him surprised and a bit confused. He positioned her over his throbbing cock. Moving her down slightly, her slickness touched the head of his cock and they both moaned. Roderick grabbed his cock in his hand and rubbed it up and down her wet slit.

"Go slow." He instructed as Lilith began to lower herself on him.

It was an uncomfortable feeling of being stretched. When his head entered her, Lilith had wanted to stop because of the uncomfortable pressure, but she wanted more to please Roderick. So she continued to lower herself onto him, feeling his cock stretch her. With each inch, Lilith had harder time breathing. It wasn't until Roderick smiled at her and told her to breathe did she take a breath. She sat there, looking at Roderick for guidance.

With her hips in his hands he moved her up a little and pulled her down roughly as he pushed up. Lilith's gasp was half pain, half pleasure as her maidenhead gave way. She began to move against Roderick, finding the right pace.

Lilith stuck with the pace that had Roderick moaning the most as his fingers pinched at her nipples. She leaned forward like he instructed so he could suck on her nipples as she began to ride him quicker. Roderick's hips where pumping up as his hands flew to her hips. He kept her steady over him as he pounded in and out.

Unable to put up with it anymore, Roderick flipped Lilith onto her back as he penetrated her roughly. He had her legs pushed up, almost folding Lilith in half as his balls slapped against her ass when he thrust in and out. Roderick's rough motions rubbed against Lilith's sensitive clit and she came again.

A moan itched at the back of her throat. Roderick leaned forward in time to capture her loud moan in his mouth. He came inside of her, groaning in intense pleasure as her pussy spasmed around his cock. Powerless to stop himself, Roderick felt his canines elongate as he bit into Lilith's shoulder. She cried out, turning her head into his shoulder to muffle her scream. The marks burned and Roderick licked the spot to seal up the punctures.

Roderick pulled out of Lilith and collapsed beside her. He gathered her in his arms. They were both sweaty, but the cold air began to nip at them. He pulled the furs around them and then kissed the spot he bit and told her to sleep for now. They were both exhausted. It would be sometime before anyone woke up from last night's party. Lilith could sleep in his tent for a bit before she had to leave lest they get caught.

Shadows moved away from the tent as the inside quieted. Danny had followed Lilith only to find her fooling around with Roderick. He hated both of them. Roderick was engaged. Danny thought with Roderick married, Lilith might finally see how much he loved her and agree to marry Danny. But Lilith rather whore herself to Roderick than be anyone else's wife. Danny would find a way to ruin them both. He swore he would.

When Lilith woke up, she had been asleep for about an hour. Roderick's face was right next to hers. She traced the outline of his face, smiling to herself. Kissing his lips softly, Lilith went to get out of bed. Roderick stirred before falling asleep again. Afraid she'd get Roderick in trouble; Lilith quickly gathered her clothes, got dressed in the freezing temperature, and headed home.

Lilith went into her cold house. She started the fireplace as she huddled under some blankets. And then she began to cry, knowing she had sealed her fate by asking Roderick to make love to her. Roderick's wife would come to live with him in the village. And it would have killed Lilith to have to watch him with another woman. The part that Lilith hated the most was that she had no rights to Roderick and the woman he'd spend the rest of his life with would be his wife and eventually the mother to his children.

She couldn't stay there. Lilith had to get away. But to where? She had an aunt who lived in Inverness. Aye, she'd go there. Lilith quickly packed her scarce belongings. There were some visitors last night from near Inverness. They had come to celebrate Roderick's engagement. Maybe she could get a ride with them and figure things out from there. With one last look at her father's place, Lilith said goodbye and went to find the travelers before they left. She heard them discussing leaving early and this was her only chance at getting out of her village.

Roderick woke up with a grin. He palmed the erection in one hand as his free hand blindly searched for Lilith. He'd give her a memorable good morning, but all his hand encountered was more and more fur. His eyes flicked open to discover that Lilith was no place to be found. Well not anywhere in his tent anyways. In his hurry to find Lilith, Roderick flew the furs off his body. The freezing air made contact with his naked body and took care of Roderick's aroused state. He scanned the ground for his clothes and quickly put them on. As he exited his tent, he heard his brother Rowan calling out to him.

As much as Roderick wanted to go find Lilith and talk to her, he needed to get ready to see his bride-to-be and soon-to-be in-laws. Not to mention...Roderick needed to figure out an easy way to tell his father that he was breaking off the engagement. No doubt his father would be angry, but Roderick couldn't see himself with anyone but Lilith. Well no point stalling the inevitable, Roderick thought as he quickened his step towards his home.

Shockingly, his father, Riagan, wasn't so surprised when Roderick said he wanted to marry Lilith. Unfortunately, it was too late. They had already set the engagement and his betrothed and her family was expecting a visit in less than a week to make it official. Roderick cleared his throat guiltily.

"Whit did ye do?" Riagan demanded.

Rowan looked between Roderick and their father. He had wanted to leave the room, but their father ordered Rowan to take a seat. Rowan looked to his brother, interested in what Roderick's next words would be.

"I've already claimed Lilith as my mate." Roderick cleared his throat again.

"Whit?" Their father's bellow shook the room. "Ye bit her?"

Roderick nodded silently as Rowan tried not to laugh out loud. They all knew what it meant. The McElroy family had a curse put on them from the beginning of their heritage. It was a curse they shared with a handful of other families. Once there were two brothers who sought ultimate power and in their corrupted quest formed two new breeds.

The legend went that ultimate power could only be obtained when one of the two races existed. So it was a constant war between the wolf men and blood suckers. The numbers were to the vampires' advantage as they needed only to make blood transfusions, a werewolf needed to find a mate and mark her. The shape-shifter could only reproduce with his mated and unless his mate died, could not mark another.

The McElroy leader slumped in his seat and exhaled in an exhausted manner. "Whit is wrong with ye? Ye couldna have decided this before ye got engaged?"

The betrothed would have been perfect for Roderick. She knew about his curse. Her family was another werewolf group. Rowan cleared his throat this time and his father cut him a glance.

"'Ear me out da. I can marry the lass. I've got no interest in anyone and neither am I mated. If she'll 'ave me, I'll marry 'er. Canna say I'm as good as the first born son, but whit choice do we 'ave really?"

Roderick turned to his brother in disbelief and gave him a big hug. Both sons looked to their father for his answer.

"I'll be discussin' it whit the Anderson clan, but doona be expecting it tae go well. They'll not be tae keen on this."

Roderick and Rowan nodded solemnly before getting dismissed from their father. Jenna ran into Roderick's arms laughing.

"I 'eard the news! I'm so glad yer not as dumb as ye look. We must go tell Lilith!"

Roderick smiled. "Aye." He said as they all headed to Lilith's cottage.

aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers