Blood Moon Ch. 01

Story Info
The starting.
1.7k words
4.54
47.7k
37

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syra stared out the window of small efficacy apartment, watching as people hurried back and forth along the icy sidewalk. She didn't remember what it was like to run around with her friends, she couldn't remember what it was like to laugh with her best friend. It had been five years since she had let herself do those things, five years since she had let herself feel any emotion at all. Even now, using memories as her tools for her emotions, she couldn't bring forth any. Most people that she worked with said she was cold, like a marble statue that sat in the foray. Even the supernaturals that worked with the Specialized Enforcement Agency, or SEA, as most people called them, couldn't get a rise from her. She was emotionless and determined, focused solely on bringing down those who miss used there powers, wither they were human or supernatural. She didn't care who they were, but instead believed only in punishing them. She didn't really know if she had no emotion, or if she had just locked them tightly away after the incident when she was fifteen. She wasn't sure if she would ever get them back, but she wished she could. Without them she was only a few steps above those who abused their power for material gain.

Syra was pulled from her musings by the sound of the phone ringing shrilly. She looked at the caller id and sighed shrugging on her ankle length trench coat as she answered.

"Yeah Dan, I am on my way to training now." She said

"Sharp as ever Syramalik. I'll see you in five minutes."

"Don't call me that."

The phone disconnected and she heaved a sigh. She went to her closet and pulled out her, training clothes, spandex pants, a wrap around skirt, and a sports bra. She hated having to train with everyone else, knowing that once she was there she would have to endure their pitying looks and feel the men's hungry eyes and the women's anger. That was something she could never understand, why the women would be mad at her, it's not like she did anything that could provoke such a response. Then again she didn't understand why anyone found her attractive either. She wasn't friendly with anyone, never even smiled often enough to be considered to be flirting, and from what she had heard, most of the men found her to severe and man like. Yet every time she went to train the same things always happened, and she would return to her room more drained then she would have been coming back from a six month mission. Heaving a last sigh she left her room and went down the stairs to the training room. Everyone was already there waiting for her to show up, a few already practicing hand to hand or sword play. Syra had always found that amusing, here they were in the year thirty-fifty two and they still used swords along with every sort of weapon. After the year twenty, twenty-one, the human race had degenerated into their worst state when the existence of supernatural creatures came out. A battle took place and most of the human race had been wiped away, now they lived in a middle age future. Kings and queens, lords and ladies, yet there was still the perks of the future, cars, guns and the like.

Syra shook her head as she went to pick up and practice sword and almost tripped over her own feet when she saw the object of her greatest fantasies and worst frustrations. Dominic LeSabor, resident vampire and the best agent at SEA, Syra pulling a close second. His black hair fell to the middle of his back, and was currently pulled back into a ponytail by a piece of leather that matched his shiny strands. His eyes were the color of chocolate, flakes of amber shooting through them, though when he was made the colors switched, or if he was really pissed, they turned black. He was six foot, four inches placing him nine inches taller then her. His voice was deep and always sent shivers coursing up her spine, and when he laughed the world fell away. Syra shook those thoughts from her head before her body sent changed. For some reason whenever she thought of him her body had the sent of honey coming from it. Many found it weird, but that was the reason she had closed off her emotions. For her, her scent always changed with her moods, and that alone gave away what she was feeling. It had taken her years to control that reaction, and several times Dominic had almost made her lose that control. She tried to ignore him, but she couldn't help noticing him, like right now, she really wanted to hurt the little blonde girl that was causing him to smile.

Shaking her head in disgust at herself, Syra, pulled back her deep blood colored hair and secured it in a bun. Grabbing a sword she moved to an isolated area and started to practice on her own. Most of the people here never asked to practice with her, and the few that did were all men that she found annoying and she turned them away. So she had taken to doing the maneuvers on her own, and for the most part no one bothered her, though there were a few times they tried. Syra hated having anyone bother her, especially when she was in the mood she was in now. She hadn't slept well the night before thanks to Dominic popping up in her dreams, though she refused to let anyone know about her sexual frustration and aggravation, at the man who now laughed full bellied at whatever the blond had said. Syra pictured the girl in her head, and her attacks became more violent as if she was fighting an enemy. She didn't notice that several others had stopped to look at her as she moved around the floor of the training ground, causing people to move quickly or get cut. Syra was so trapped in mangling the girl in her mind that she didn't notice Dominic frowning at her.

Syra was jarred from her angry haze by the shook her arm felt as steel met steel. She looked up quickly her emerald and gold eyes widening as the met Dominic's brown ones. The look in his eyes was something he had never seen before, almost as if he wanted to beat her senseless. A strange thrill went through her at the thought of pitting her skill against Dominic's and she blocked his attack, a smile curving her mouth. She attacked this time and from the corner of her eye saw the blond try and rush forward before she was caught. Fury burst within her and a red haze settled over her mind.

Dominic noticed her eyes glazing over, and barely managed to stop her blows as they came faster and more furious. Her smile that a moment ago was only a pure challenge, now was one that he had only seen on her face when she was captured on a mission and being brutally abused. It was a smile that said she was ready to die and dared whoever she was against to try if they had the guts. He didn't understand why it was on her face or why her eyes made it look as if they were made of glass. Then he saw, Victoria trying to pull away from another man, and heard her shout his name. He noticed that at the sound Syra, seemed to become even more violent and he had a feeling that this was going to end badly for one of them.

One her next downward swing he thrust up, knocking the sword from her hand. Syra felt her sword jerk free and quickly moved to a weaponless fighting stance, she was ready for anything except for Dominic tackling her. Twisting around she managed to throw Dominic off of her before pinning him to the ground and holding him. That only lasted a moment as he planted his feet in her chest and sent her flying over his head to slam into the concrete wall behind her. Stars exploded in her head but she shook them off to charge him again. This time he simply slammed her on the mat and pinned her legs with his, one of his hands holding her wrists the other gripping her hair and holding her head down. Syra slowly came back to herself, and finally realized what was going on. With Dominic laying on her every move she made, caused them to rub together in a way that made her want to arch against him and moan.

She tried to squirm again but his hold on her tightened and Syra felt her careful control start to slip. She went to jerk her head, but his hand only tightened further causing a mix of pleasure and pain to dance along her nerves.

"Can you let me up?" She asked frostily

"Can you control yourself?" Dominic asked his lips close to her ear.

At the feel of his breath on her neck and sensitive earlobe, Syra could not hold back the shudder of longing that whipped through her, or her aroused scent from leaking from her pores into the air. She prayed that Dominic wouldn't notice but saw his nostrils flare, and then a confused look crossed his face.

"Let me go now."

She meant it to sound stiff and authoritative, but instead it came out shaky and breathless. Her lower parts were starting to become damp and achy, her breathing coming in fast at the feel of him against her. Dominic stared down at her in confusion for a moment longer before another man who was close looked at Syra in astonishment.

"Jeez Syra, I never thought you would get turned on by wrestling with Dominic. Maybe I'll be your next partner."

Dominic looked down at Syra who had closed her eyes quickly, but not before she saw the look of horror. He also couldn't miss the flush that started at her chest and rose to her face. Then he remembered guys in the locker room making bets about who could make Syra smell like honey. He started to apologize but, Syra threw him over her shoulder and ran from the training room like the devil himself was after her.