Blood Moon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers

"Hawaii. I moved here for college and haven't moved since."

"Hawaii? Excuse me, my accent butchers the word." He laughed when Casey gave him a guilty smile. "I love the place. Visited a long time ago." Rowan's cell began to buzz and he looked to see his brother calling. "If ye'll excuse me, that brother of mine decided tae show."

Casey nodded, a bit disappointed that he was leaving. He didn't even ask for her number or anything. Heaving a sigh, Casey went back to sipping her drink, wondering if she had given Lilith enough time. She wasn't in the mood for partying anymore and would rather go home. Casey made her way back to the VIP lounge as Rowan went outside to answer his phone. It was much too loud inside the club. When he answered the phone Derek was in a mood.

"Whit's wrong with ye now?" Rowan asked.

"I need a drink. Are you still at that club? I'll meet you there." Derek replied as he drove towards the place.

"Aye, I'm still here. Again, whit's wrong?"

"Kat suggested we get married. I have to say, that was the best cock killer to date. What is wrong with women and saying those kinds of things in the middle of sex? Don't answer. I'll be there in five minutes." Derek hung up before his brother could reply.

Rowan shook his head as he slipped his phone back in his pocket and decided to wait outside for Derek.

Lilith lifted her head. She looked at Michael, making sure he was alright. Lilith was afraid she may have gone overboard at this drink session. Usually she got caught up in the moment. Feeding was already an erotic experience for both the food and the feeder. If either one were to orgasm during feeding, it would be one of the most powerful orgasms they've ever experienced.

So in exchange for their blood, Lilith would give the guys a hand job. She thought it was a fair exchange. Michael was still in a stupefied state, his body shivering from the after affects of his orgasm. Lilith pulled her hand from out of his pants and wiped it on his shirt. She made sure to be thorough and wipe his memories as she got up to leave.

Then she spotted Casey coming back and ran up to meet with her. Casey wasn't stupid. She'd be able to piece together what happened if she saw Michael with two puncture wounds on his neck. Provided Lilith did lick and seal the marks, there would be bruising for a couple weeks before it completely went away. It was like a hickey.

The moment Lilith got up to Casey she hissed. Casey jumped in surprise at the feline like sound coming from Lilith. She rushed over to help, thinking Lilith was hurt.

"Are you okay?"

Why did Casey smell like a werewolf? Lilith wondered. Maybe she wasn't paranoid after all. A werewolf would have smelled a vampire on Casey and now Lilith was certain there was a lycan in the club. She had to get out of there.

"I'm so sorry. Just got a cramp." Lilith made up an excuse. "I'm thinking I'm going to call it a night. What about you?" If there was a werewolf in the club, Lilith wanted to get as far away as possible. She wasn't the type of vampire who hunted werewolves, but she couldn't say that the shifter wasn't the type who hunted her kind.

Casey nodded, still a bit worried about Lilith. "Actually I came up here to tell you I was on my way home." They walked down to the ground level together. "Ew, that must suck. Having cramps when you were having so much fun."

Lilith nodded. "Um...Casey, did you meet someone while you went to get a drink?" Someone who was more than not attracted to Lilith's vampire scent that was all over Casey since they had been dancing together.

The way Casey's face lit up, Lilith had to smile. "I did! This tall, sinfully delicious man. Green green eyes and this gorgeous smile. He bought me a drink and then left to answer a phone call." Casey frowned. "That's all that happened. And we didn't even switch digits or anything."

Giving Casey an empathetic smile, they both made their way out of the club. Lilith felt Casey tugging on her arm and she looked in the direction Casey was pointing saying 'That's him! That's him!' Lilith looked over at the guy and if her heart hadn't stopped beating over five hundred years ago, she would have sworn it would right then. Because standing in front of her was Rowan who was talking to a man with his back turned. Lilith already knew who that man was. Roderick.

Lilith quickly turned around and began to walk down the street. Rowan noticed Casey and waved over at her. Waving back, Casey turned to look at Lilith, but realized that Lilith was running off down the street. Confused, Casey decided to help her friend out rather than flirt.

"Sorry!" Casey called out to Rowan. "But I need to catch up with my friend, Lilith. See you around!" She ended as she ran after her friend who turned the corner.

Derek snapped his head in the direction of the voice calling out Lilith. At first Rowan thought it was paranoia that had him thinking Casey smelled like a vampire. Now he was second thinking that. Rowan and Derek made their way down the street. They started walking at first, but they both ended up running and turning the corner where Casey had vanished.

Lilith had grabbed Casey when she turned the corner, placing a hand over Casey's mouth. She told Casey to be quiet and Casey nodded as Lilith removed her hand. Knowing she owed Casey an explanation, Lilith sped through one.

"Okay, you know that guy you met?" Lilith began. Casey nodded. "That is my ex-boyfriend's brother. I can't bump into either of them because Roderick, my ex, is a fucking psycho and last time we met, he tried to kill me." That wasn't really true, but Casey needed to understand the direness of the situation.

Eyes widening in understanding, Casey nodded. "That is so horrible. Oh gods. I yelled out your name. Do you think they heard and are going to come running after us? But it's not like they know that you're the Lilith they know right? Then again, Lilith isn't a very common name."

Casey blubbered on as Lilith tried to think of what to do. She couldn't leave Casey unconscious in an alley by herself. But she also couldn't scale walls without Casey figuring out something was up. Damn it! And all Lilith just wanted to do was to go home and get herself off!

"Listen. I'm being optimistic in thinking they didn't follow you here. But if they did, we're going to make a run for it alright? If they get me, just keep running. I will never forgive myself if they hurt you. Understand?" Lilith didn't know how merciful Roderick and Rowan would be to Casey seeing as Casey was her friend. If Roderick had no qualms about killing their baby, she highly doubted he had any morals that would stop him from killing an innocent young woman.

Casey nodded, trying to tell herself not to freak out. Both women turned the corner out of the alley and began walking. They picked up their pace and thought they were in the clear when suddenly Lilith was grabbed from behind. Casey screamed and looked up into Rowan's eyes. He didn't look like the type of person who would help his brother harm Lilith. Casey was shook out of her thoughts as Lilith began to yell at her.

"Run! Damn it Casey! What did I tell you?" Lilith fought against Roderick who had her in a crushingly tight hold.

Afraid, Casey began to run and Rowan went to case after her. Lilith bit Derek's arm and he instantly released her, howling in pain. Lilith tackled Rowan down to stop him from getting to Casey. Rowan flipped Lilith onto her back and she kneed him in the groin. Doubling over in pain, Rowan's hands went to cup himself as he rolled off of her.

She was nearly falling out of her low plunge top and her mini-skirt was riding up, but none of that mattered. Lilith jumped to her feet to make a run for it, but she tripped in her high heels and fell. Derek grabbed Lilith and she fought against him. He dragged her into a dark alley as Rowan ran off to find Casey.

"Help! Help!" Lilith screamed, fighting against Derek. He pinned her against the wall and put his hand over her mouth and she tried to bite him again. It was too close to feeding time. Lilith was still in a lust haze and with his body pressed against her, she couldn't help but moan. She hated herself for being turned on, but she was.

"And who the 'ell are ye callin' tae 'elp ye Lilith?" Derek's accent was much more pronounced. It became apparent when he was angry. And right now he was enraged.

Lilith successfully bit him and Derek snatched his hand back before striking her across the face. The impact sent her head reeling to the side and Lilith though she would pass out. But she still fought against him.

"Get off of me." She struggled, fading in and out of consciousness.

Derek hated the fact that his body reacted to her. He kept telling himself that it was the mating mark that made him aroused and so aware of her presence. She fit so perfectly against him. The gap of her top pulled dangerously to the sides, almost completely exposing her creamy breasts. As Lilith fought, her skirt hiked up more. Lilith clawed at Derek, determined to get away.

"Ye li'le bitch. I'm goin' tae kill ye like I should 'ave all those years ago." Derek wrapped one hand around her neck and Lilith still fought against him. He wanted it to be a slow and painful death.

A vampire couldn't be strangled to death because vampires didn't breathe, but the head trauma was taking its toll on Lilith and she felt herself slipping into unconsciousness again. Suddenly Rowan was pulling Derek back and yelling that they had to go. He had caught up with Casey, but she was in hysterics and had already called the cops. They were on their way.

Derek was not leaving without Lilith. He could end it fast right now. But he didn't want that. He wanted her to suffer. Derek punched Lilith across the face and knocked her unconscious and hauled her off with them. Casey had returned and was screaming at them to leave Lilith alone. Rowan looked worriedly at Casey, wanting to explain himself. But the sirens were getting louder and they had to leave. They ran back to where Derek's car was parked and placed Lilith in the back seat.

No one really paid attention to them, thinking Lilith was someone who passed out in the club. Seeing as Rowan caught a cab to the club, he hopped into the passenger's seat and Derek burned rubber as he pulled out of the parking lot and sped back to his penthouse.

aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers