Blood Moon Ch. 04

Story Info
On the run.
5.9k words
4.75
26.9k
6
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers

Seattle

2007

Rowan sat in the living room of his brother's penthouse, drinking his fourth glass of scotch. He felt a bit numb, but he needed that. So many of his senses had been screaming that what they were doing was wrong. Rowan needed to quiet down his worries.

"Did she wake up yet?" Rowan asked as Derek exited the room he locked Lilith in.

"No, she's still sleeping." Rowan turned around to see Derek holding the small strips of material Lilith had been wearing. "It'll be harder for her to run away if she's naked." Derek explained quickly.

Rowan merely quirked a brow and downed the rest of his drink. "I think ye need some time tae yerself if ye ken." Looking meaningfully at Derek's crotch area, Rowan let out a laugh at his brother's obvious aroused state.

"Go fuck yourself." Derek snapped as Rowan laughed and suggested his brother do the same.

Sobering, Rowan put his glass down and looked at his brother seriously. "What are ye going tae do whit her?"

"I don't know yet. But I am going to make that bitch suffer for everything she's put us through. Every loved one who died because of her, I will make her suffer ten times over." Derek threw Lilith's clothes to the side and went to take a cold shower.

Rowan watched as his brother stalked off and then he leaned back in his chair. This whole thing was foolish. Derek had loved Lilith too much to say there were no feelings between them anymore.

Derek stripped out of his clothing and stepped into the cold shower. Unfortunately, it did nothing to relieve his hard on. Grasping his hard cock in his hand, Derek looked down, disgusted with his reaction to having seen Lilith naked. She looked the same. He wiped that filthy makeup off her face, preferring her natural beauty. Not that he was looking at her that way, he tried to convince himself. But he'd have to be blind or gay not to react to seeing Lilith naked. And Derek was neither blind nor gay. He remembered the softness of her skin and his hand began to rub up and down his length.

"Screw it." Derek mumbled as he held his dick more firmly and began to stroke himself. He leaned his head against the tiled walls as his thumb rubbed light circles around his tip before his hand moved back up and down.

When Derek came, he was thinking about Lilith and that pissed him off. He growled at himself as the thought of her made him hard again. He got out of the shower and wiped himself dry as he willed his erection away. Derek quickly got dressed and went into the living room to see his brother watching the news.

Not surprising that they were on the news. Fortunately the only thing the authorities had going for them was the name Rowan and Roderick and a vague description of them. And Rowan had his first name legally changed to John and made middle name Rowan and Derek wasn't known as Roderick any more. Derek watched his brother's face as Casey came onto the TV, looking completely distraught. Rowan's face softened for a moment and Derek could only remember his brother looking at his late wife, Sara, like that. Derek shook off the uneasy feeling and went to see if Lilith had finally woken up.

He opened the door slowly, finding the bed empty. Before he could react, a vase was smashed against his face and Lilith was scrambling on shaky legs out the door. She still seemed in a daze as she ran naked around his penthouse, trying to find the exit. Rowan caught her and flew her over his shoulder as she thrashed weakly against him.

"Put me down. Let me go." Lilith shouted, feeling dizzy. She was thrown back onto the bed and vaguely heard Roderick and Rowan talking. She closed her eyes, everything was too bright and her head was throbbing painfully.

She heard the door shut and then footsteps walking her way. She was sure that Rowan had left and now Roderick was going to torture her or something.

"I hate you." Lilith spat, flicking her eyes open to glare at Derek. He seemed amused by her statement and that made Lilith angry.

"I don't see how you have any right to hate me." Derek held himself in check as he neared. He wanted to fuck her, but he also wanted to kill her. Neither of which he was going to do until he got some answers. "How is it that you've come to hate me?"

"Because you killed him!" Lilith shouted her head pounding.

Derek scrunched his brows in thought. She must be talking about William, Derek concluded. "You say that with such anger. As if you really loved him." Derek taunted. "I did the world a favor by getting rid of that monster."

Lilith's breath caught and the stinging of tears in her eyes threatened to fall. But she was stubborn and would not cry in front of Derek. "You're the monster. I loved him. I still love him."

With a snort, Derek reached for Lilith and she reached out to hit him. He grabbed her wrist and for the first time realized her scar. She tried to hit him with her other hand and he grabbed her again, looking at her other arm to see a twin scar. "How did you get those?" Derek was curious.

"Fuck you." Lilith replied, trying to pull her hands out of his grip. She screamed in pain as his hands tightened around her wrists, almost crushing her bones. "I don't owe you any explanation!" She seethed.

Derek released Lilith forcefully, flying her back onto the bed. "Fine, we'll skip that one for now. But when I'm through with you, I'm going to know you better than you know yourself. How is it that you can walk during the day?"

She was rubbing her sore wrists, refusing to look at him. Suddenly his hands were under her chin, forcing their gazes to meet. He held her chin firmly and Lilith felt herself growing wet as she stared into his angry eyes.

"I don't know." Lilith replied truthfully. Her head reeled back as Derek slapped her sharply across the cheek.

"Don't play games with me Lilith. We can do this the hard way or the easy way."

Lilith's head was spinning. "I told you! I don't know and even if I did, I wouldn't tell you! I hate you!"

With a sigh, Derek began to unbuckle his belt. "I'm pretty sure we covered the fact that you hate me for no apparent reason other than killing that bastard you say you're so in love with. We're going to have to do this the hard way then. Trust me Lilith, I've broken much tougher blood suckers than you."

He reached for Lilith and she tried to scramble away from him. Flipping Lilith onto her stomach, Derek held her down as he brought his leather belt down on her ass. He whipped her three times and each time Lilith cried out in pain. She had welts forming as she tried to wiggle away. She was dimly aware of Derek's erection under her and she was angry that he was getting aroused by beating her.

Brushing his fingers over her glowing ass, Derek resisted the urge to move his fingers lower to see if she was as aroused as he. Lilith calmed a bit and shivered a moment before Derek's hand came down on her bottom with punishing force.

"Get off of me!" Lilith screamed. She bit his arm, and pushed away from him, falling on her butt and cringing at the burning sensation. She tried to get up as Derek quickly stood and caught her.

"Whaur are ye goin' Lilith? I thought we're 'aving fun. Doona think ye be goin' any whaur any time soon." He hauled her back to the bed threw her down viciously. After much fighting, Derek had Lilith tied down. He debated gagging her, but enjoyed her cussing at him. He took calming breaths to regain his composure before speaking. "I see I'm going tae have a different approach at this." Derek leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I'm going to fuck you so good that you're going to have two pairs of loose lips when I'm through with you."

Lilith's breathing was getting heavy as Derek began to undress in front of her. She closed her eyes tightly, refusing to look at him. She could hear his clothes slipping to the floor and the squeak of the bed as he got on to the edge. She still refused to open her eyes. She felt him breathe against her neck. Over the spot he bit her so long ago. Over the spot William tried to replace ownership. Lilith knew when Derek realized it because he growled low in his throat before biting her hard in the same spot. She screamed out in erotic pain as Derek sank his teeth into that spot and shoved two fingers into her wet pussy.

Still Lilith kept her eyes squeezed shut as she thrashed against Derek, trying to get him off of her. She could feel his hard, hot cock against her thigh as he leaned into her. He was pulling back from his bite licking at the wound softly...almost gently. Lilith opened her eyes to look at Derek, wondering why he was being nice to her.

"Doona think I'm being kind 'bout this. Strengthening your mating mark makes ye more responsive." Derek punctuated his statement by pulling his fingers out of her and pushing them back in. Lilith arched to his hand, panting. She hated him so much. If he got close enough, she could tear out his jugular.

So she gritted her teeth and endured as his sensual fingers invaded her. He was working her to a climax by finger fucking her and Lilith tried her best to remain unfeeling. But her whole body was tingling. Then he pushed her knees apart and before Lilith could react, he was pushing inside of her. Lilith was arching her body to take more of him in. Derek's fingers went to play with her clit and he marveled at the tight coldness of her pussy. The contrast made him even harder.

"Stop it." Lilith begged. "No no no no." She moaned over and over again as he began to move in and out of her.

Lilith felt her canines elongate. She looked up to see Derek looking down at her, moving at that slow pace that drove her insane as he thrust in and out of her. Her climax was building up and she had the urge to bite him. Too ashamed with herself for wanting him, Lilith turned her head to the side to break eye contact and spotted his arm. Derek was holding himself up with one arm by her head as he pounded in and out of her and the other hand playing with Lilith's clit. Lilith leaned to the side just as she felt herself about to come and sank her teeth into his wrist.

Derek groaned as he pushed into Lilith roughly. Then suddenly he felt a sharp pain shoot up his arm, followed by hot prickles that spread throughout his whole body. He hadn't planned on coming inside of Lilith, but the moment she bit him, his body exploded into the hardest orgasm he had ever experience. He pulled out of her a little too late, cumming all over her pussy and lower abdomen. The sight of Lilith tied up and covered in his cum made Derek want to fuck her all over again. But he resisted the urge, remembering his original goal. Lilith by that point hated herself for having climaxed while he was inside her. She hated herself and couldn't help it when she began to cry.

Because she was tied up, Lilith couldn't hide her face. She was even more upset that Derek could see he had won over her. "I hate you." Lilith sobbed.

"I know." Was Derek's answer as he got out of the bed and got dressed. He untied Lilith, expecting her to fight, but she didn't. Instead she crawled into a ball and continued to sob. He didn't know why, but he suddenly felt like an ass. He had broken her and that was what he wanted. He reached for Lilith, but stopped. What the fuck was wrong with him? He needed to get away for a little bit. Without another word, Derek walked out of the room, remembering to lock the door.

When Lilith heard the door lock, she got out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom. Derek had already made sure to empty her cell of anything potentially dangerous. Lilith turned on the shower using just the hot water and sat under the spray. She cried some more as she clawed at her skin, feeling dirty. By the time her shower was done, Lilith had scrubbed herself raw. She was certain she had peeled off the skin of her lower abdomen, even though it already healed. After the hot water ran out, Lilith got out of the shower and dried off. She went back into the bedroom and sat on the floor. She didn't want to go back on that bed. Lilith almost forgot how exhausting crying could be as she felt herself drift and fall asleep in the fetal position on the floor.

Derek returned a little later, to find Lilith had cried herself to sleep. She was on the floor, wrapped in a towel. A part of him wanted to kill her already, but another part had so many things he wanted to ask her. He wanted to know about her life as a vampire. He knew she was off on her own and he wondered how she survived so long without being killed already. Her protectors were long dead. Before he killed William, Derek learned that Danny was dead. There could have been two dozen more vampires he killed who Lilith fucked, but that wasn't something he was going to dwell on.

Carefully, Derek moved the wet hair out of Lilith's face and she shifted in her sleep. He looked down at the scar on the insides of her arms and didn't realize he was stroking the spot softly with his fingers. Had she tried to kill herself? Derek wondered. But why would she do that? Again, there were so many questions buzzing in his head.

Derek went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on his face. When he went back to the bedroom, Lilith was awake and staring at him. Her face was devoid of emotions and Derek almost wished she was hissing curses at him.

"What do you want to know?" Lilith asked quietly. "If you promise not to touch me...I'll answer whatever questions you have. I'd rather you kill me than rape me again." Lilith added softly.

The thought of Lilith remaining faithful to William, pissed Derek off. He went over to her and hauled her to stand. Her towel fell and Lilith didn't even bother covering up. She looked up and just stared at him. Derek raised his hand to hit her and Lilith didn't flinch.

Staring back emotionlessly, Lilith waited for the impact. But instead, Derek dropped his hand and bent down to pick up the towel. He wrapped her in it and motioned for her to sit down in the chair beside the bed.

"Sit. I have a lot of questions." Derek took a seat also.

"Does that mean you accept my deal?" Lilith inwardly prayed he accepted.

With a snort, Derek replied. "We'll see. I'm not promising you anything. If you provide the right answers, I may not have to get physical again. Now, I don't think you're in the position to be offering me any deals."

Lilith looked down at her hands in her lap, telling herself not to cry. She didn't want him touching her again. She hated how she responded to him and she hated herself more for wanting him inside her. Nodding slowly, Lilith spoke up.

"Alright. I'll do my best to answer your questions."

Derek studied her for a moment before beginning with his interrogation. "I saw you at Starbucks the other morning. I'm sure you could have somewhat sensed me. Why can you walk during the day? Is it something all vampires can do now?"

"I thought that was you. I don't know why I can walk during the day. I'm not lying to you. William-" Lilith stopped when Derek growled. He quickly stopped and barked for her to continue. "Well...he told me once that every vampire comes into a new power upon their transformation. I didn't have any powers that I was aware of. Some had telekinesis, while others could teleport, and some could read people's minds.

"He said that all vampires had the gift of manipulation. They could make the weaker willed ones bend to do their bidding. My mind manipulation is mediocre at best. Only after so many years was I good enough to actually get someone to do what I wanted them to. One day I woke up in the sunlight. I had been warned to stay out of the sun, but I discovered that nothing had happened to me. I was perfectly fine. I assumed it was because I am mated to you which keeps me from being a true vampire." Lilith paused again. "I don't know how it is I can walk in the sun. As far as I know, I'm the only vampire capable of doing so."

It was almost a relief to hear that, but Derek didn't want Lilith to know that. He continued to ask her questions about groups of vampires and where they were located.

"You really are asking the wrong vampire. I don't associate with other vampires. I want to live a normal life. Last time I checked, which was about fifty years ago, the vampire numbers are quickly diminishing."

"How do you know about that? As far as I know, werewolves are practically extinct and there are shit loads more of blood suckers cavorting about."

Lilith glared at Derek and explained herself. "There's a virus going around that's killing all vampires. Only the true bloods are immune to it...and me. It started off as a cure for vampirism and mutated into what it is now. See, it was supposed to return being 'human' to those who were transformed into vampires. Instead it returned the aging process and since vampires are already dead, they rot. It can only be transferred through injections or blood transfusions."

Derek sat in awe about the news. "Why is it that none of the weres have heard about this?"

"Like I know. I'm not a were. You tell me why your lot is so uninformed." Lilith snapped. "I only know this because I got caught in the middle of one of the fights. Humans aren't as oblivious to us as you think. There is a secret organization who hunts both werewolves and vampires. Think of them as fanatics who believe we are abominations.

" I was shot with a virus dart and nothing happened to me. Well maybe my powers are waning, but nothing serious like rotting to death within a few hours." Lilith paused. "I have a question for you." She faltered at his glare, but quickly composed herself. "I wanted to know what you go by now. Roderick seems like such a long time ago."

Derek narrowed his eyes, wondering why she wanted to know his identity now. Well it wasn't as though she'd be able to tell anyone. "Derek Elroy."

Lilith nodded slowly. "So, what other questions do you have?"

"That's all for now." Derek stood. "I need to talk to my brother."

"Yer shitting me." Rowan was just as surprised with the news. "I knew there were human hunters, but I dinna know about the 'anti-virus'. Are ye sure she's telling the truth? I mean, one moment she's screaming 'ow much she 'ates us and now she's a fountain of information?" Rowan looked at his brother intently. "What did ye do tae her?"

"None of your business," was Derek's clipped reply.

"Roderick!" Rowan shouted. "If our ma and da were here, you'd get the beating of a lifetime."

"Our ma's not here. And our da died because of that bitch!" Derek pointed at the locked door.

Rowan sighed. "Did ye even care tae ask 'er why she did whit she did?"

"It doesn't matter. It's in the past and I'm not going to be forgiving her for it." Derek had enough of his brother and before Rowan could say anything, Derek walked off. "I'm going to buy some things for dinner and make a call to Jake about this new piece of information. I'll have him look into whether there's any truth to what Lilith has said. If she hasn't lied to us, as I wouldn't put it pass her, I won't have to kill her right now. Make sure Lilith stays in that room."

Rowan sat down and watched some TV. He was trying to ignore the urge to go and talk to Lilith. After an hour, Rowan caved. He knocked on the door and heard things crashing on the other side. He quickly unlocked the door and peered in to see Lilith staring up at him innocently. There was no doubt in his mind that she had been up to something.

When Lilith realized it was Rowan, she pulled her towel over her tighter. Did Derek send his brother in her to do the same thing Derek had done to her. Rowan seemed to notice the fear in her eyes and laughed lightly.

"I'm not here tae 'arm ye Lilith. I can guarantee that I doona like ye much more than my brother, but unlike him I keep tae the values I've been raised with. I wanted tae ask ye something."

Lilith wasn't sure if she could trust Rowan. Sure, she always liked him growing up. He was the sweet and funny brother who treated her nicely whenever she'd go over to talk with Jenna. Her throat tightened as she thought of Jenna. While Lilith had been running through the village in search of Bran, she had seen how Jenna and the others had been slaughtered mercilessly. Lilith's eyes began to itch and she was sure she'd start crying.

aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers
12