Blood Moon Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers

"Did Lilith already leave?" Casey said aloud as she rushed out of the bathroom from down the hall.

Keo had assumed his sister was upstairs in her room. But Casey, aka Ms. Clumsy and Indestructible, had accidentally spilled juice on herself earlier when she was watching Lilith get ready. So she had taken a quick shower, hoping not to miss Lilith's departure. She stood there in a small, white towel, staring in shock at Rowan. Water was still running down her body as her long, wet hair soaked the towel, causing it to mold against her figure.

"Gods, Casey." Rowan breathed.

He went over to her, Casey's dark eyes growing bigger and her mouth falling open a little. Clutching the towel to her tighter, Casey wasn't sure if she wanted to scream or moan when Rowan pulled her against his body and lowered his head.


"Lilith." Derek almost couldn't speak when he saw her.

Lilith's once too skinny frame was filled out to what it was before her transformation. Derek had assumed as much, but it wasn't so evident until he witnessed her standing at the entrance of the restaurant in that clingy, black dress. The dress was simple, molding her pert breasts, pinched waist, and rounded hips to a length just above her knees. The straps were slim, exposing her smooth collarbones and shoulders. The back of the dress dipped tastefully to show Lilith's slightly toned back. Now that Lilith was human, she wasn't going to let physical appearance suffer. And for some reason, having Derek look at her naked wanted Lilith to make sure she looked her best.

"Derek." Lilith smiled as he got up and offered her a seat.

She hadn't worn too much makeup, just lipstick and mascara. Lilith had blushed when she realized people were staring at her. At first Lilith had her hair up in a sophisticated bun, but on her ride over, let her unruly hair fall free around her shoulders and down her back. Trying to focus on Derek and not on the admiring looks she was receiving, Lilith cleared her throat.

"I guess I can't convince you to tell me the big news right now, can I?" Lilith gave Derek one of her most charming smiles.

Derek returned her smile. "No. If I told you right now, there'd be no reason for you to stay."

Lilith pouted prettily before settling down and taking the menu offered by the waiter. Derek ordered appetizers as Lilith pondered what she wanted for dinner. She ordered the ono in a coconut sauce and wasn't surprised when Derek ordered a steak as rare as possible.

They chatted for a bit as they ate. Derek was pleased he got Lilith to laugh at some of the things he said. When dinner came, neither talked much. They commented on the food being good, but did not say more than that.

"So this big news." Lilith hedged as the waiter cleared away their plates.

Derek suddenly got serious as he looked over at Lilith. "Well, I don't know if you're aware. But I own quite a bit of property in Scotland. I did some research and I was able to find our son's burial spot. I wanted to ask you if you would like to visit his grave with me. I'm having a headstone made...but I wanted to ask you, since I didn't know...his birthday."

Lilith felt tears stinging in her eyes. "He was born February 3rd."

"A few days before your birthday." Derek commented.

"You remember my birthday?" Lilith asked, feeling the urge to cry even more.

Unaware what effect he was having on Lilith, Derek laughed lightly. "I fear when it comes to you, Lilith Caldwell, there isn't a single detail I could forget."

"I don't know if that's a good thing." Lilith tried to laugh, choking on a sob. "Since becoming mortal," Lilith whispered, "my emotions have been all over the place. Elizabeth tells me it's because I'm producing estrogen again."

Derek's nosed twitched. "Would it be bad of me to tell you that your estrogen spiked because by morning you'll be ovulating?"

With a flush face, Lilith shook her head. "I kind of figured that out. As before all the other times I went into 'heat' all my senses got really sensitive. And that happened for the last two days."

"So..." Derek started.

"So..." Lilith repeated. She bit her lip. "Do you think we can talk back at your room? I don't like all these people staring at us."

Derek broke out into another smile. "I can't blame the men for being enamored with your beauty. I must admit that my masculine pride is blowing up, being the envy of all the men here."

This time, Lilith snorted. "Well women are looking at you. And if anything, it's probably because all these people here know who you are and wondering what you're doing here."

Derek stood and held a hand out to Lilith. "So let's go back to my room for a drink and to talk."

Lilith nodded and took hold of Derek's hand. They both shivered at the contact. Another blush heated up Lilith's face as she unconsciously clenched her thighs together. Before they made a scene, they released each other's hands. Derek had the dinner charged to his room and they both made their way up to his suite.

Casey leaned towards Rowan to apologize again. He merely growled and Casey narrowed her eyes in irritation. In the living room when Rowan had leaned down to kiss her, Casey had freaked out and looked away, hitting her head against his nose. With Rowan's shout of pain, Casey's brother had rushed back to find his little sister looking guilty.

If that wasn't enough, their parents had come through the front door, not bothering with knocking since they were always welcomed. Casey's mom had eyed Rowan with feminine appreciation while her father angrily commented on Casey's state of undress. Not knowing what to say, Casey blurted out that Rowan was friend visiting from Seattle that she invited over to dinner. Then she ran off to get dressed, leaving Rowan to the mercy of her father's evil looks.

When Casey finished dressing and went downstairs, Rowan was seated at the dinner table, looking very uncomfortable. Rowan had been forced to have dinner with them and was currently sitting between Casey and her upset father. Keo did his best not to laugh, but his obvious smile had Casey glaring at him all throughout dinner. Thankfully, after much strained conversation, dinner was over.


Casey and Keo hugged and kissed their parents goodbye. Rowan was caught by surprised when Casey's mother gave him a hug too and bid him a goodnight. She had swatted her husband's arm and he too mumbled a goodnight to Rowan. Casey closed the door quickly when her mother started shouting about cute grandchildren out the car window as they drove off.

With her face flushed, she turned to Rowan. "I am so sorry about my parents. My dad is a bit over protective and my mom loves children. She keeps trying to get Keo to give her some grandbabies, but he's pretty much a hardcore bachelor."

"Damn straight." Keo said behind them, now dressed in black slacks and a white collared shirt. "Now get over there and do the dishes. I have to meet up with Jennie."

"What?" Casey demanded. "What happened to Kim? I thought she was nice."

Keo shrugged. "We were dating all of a week and she was already telling me what she wanted to name our children. So goodbye Kim, hello Jennie."

"You are a man-whore!" Casey accused, going to the dining room to help him pick up the dishes.

Rowan intervened and carried the dishes for Casey. She ignored Rowan to scold her brother more. While Casey was shouting about her brother being a slut, Rowan had started on the dishes, carefully staying out of that sibling argument.

"Just have Rowan help you. I'm sure you're not all that upset about me leaving the both of you alone." Keo grinned as his sister tried to splutter a reply.

Casey was still at a loss of what to say when her brother breezed out the door and warned them not to make a mess. The only satisfaction she got was seeing her brother run to his car as it started to down pour. Stomping over to the sink, Casey grabbed the plate out of Rowan's hands.

"Please don't do that. You're a guest. Just...I don't know, grab a beer, sit down, and watch some tv. Funny that we both agreed not to have dinner together and that's what happened."

"Casey..." Rowan started, taking a step back from the sink when she nudged him out of the way. "I wanted tae apologize about what I said about not wanting tae have dinner with ye. It's just-" He stopped.

Casey turned off the water after washing her hands and looked at Rowan. "It's just what? You and I both agree nothing could come of us getting involved with each other. I mean, you're a totally different species for one. And prior to becoming involved with Lilith, I did enjoy my normal life. Getting involved would just make things even more un-normal than they already are."

Rowan nodded stiffly. "Yer right. I just...I'm sorry if I hurt yer feelings."

Waving him off, Casey went to drying off the dishes. "Just my pride hurt. Women like me should be used to rejection, but even so we don't like hearing men reject us so...strongly."

"What do ye mean 'women like me'?" He repeated his question when Casey just shrugged.

"Plain girls. I mean, I always thought I was passably attractive for a 'local girl' until I went to college on the mainland. Women there are all like 5' 10" with legs that go on forever, they all have big breasts and cute, small butts, flat stomachs, toned backs and, and-why are you laughing?" Casey asked in annoyed confusion.

"Ye always make me laugh." Rowan grinned. "Casey, yer so beautiful, I doona know why ye feel self-conscious around those women. Their looks are common. Ye said it yerself that all the women look the same. I think the only thing yer suffering from isn't lack of good looks more so than lack of confidence."

"Yeah right. I saw the way you looked at Elizabeth. She's the epitome of what I'm talking about." Casey grumbled, realizing why she disliked Elizabeth so much.

"Oh, she's beautiful tae be sure. Perfection." Rowan said as Casey scowled. "But that woman is crazy!" Casey felt a smile tug at her lips at that. "I would never be attracted tae someone like that. She's calculating and fake. I'm much more attracted tae ye. With yer soft curves, innocent smile, and sincerity."

When Rowan pulled Casey into his arms, she didn't fight him. "Yeah, well my brother says that the only thing ugly girls can have going for them are redeeming personalities."

She liked the rumble in his chest against her cheek when he laughingly said she was beautiful inside and out. Rowan just held Casey close to him as she embraced him back. It was an intimate moment that deep down scarred the both of them. Casey didn't want to fall for someone as different as Rowan and a part of Rowan felt guilty for having tender feelings towards Casey when he swore Sara was his first and only love. Casey felt Rowan tense and she looked up into his eyes to ask what was wrong. But when she looked into those troubled, green eyes of his, she could do nothing but close her eyes and tilt her face up for a kiss.

Unable to resist the invitation, Rowan leaned down and covered her lips with his. Their lips barely brushed when the storm outside grew even worse and wind began to whip outside. They both ignored the storm as they continued to kiss slowly almost as if it was both of their first kiss. It was the sudden lightning and thunder that made them jump. But it didn't cause them to separate as Casey snuggled closer a moment before the lights went off. Casey pulled away with a groan.

"Great, a black out." Casey pulled the drawers open, trying to remember where the flashlights where.

Her cell was buzzing on the counter top, the light almost offensively bright in the dark kitchen. She saw that her brother text to say he would be staying with Jennie for the night since the storm didn't seem like it would be letting up any time soon. He also told her where to find the flashlights as well as condoms if she needed them.

"Is something wrong?" Rowan asked behind her.

Casey jumped again. "No, no. Just my brother saying he's staying over at his girlfriend's since the storm is so bad. Well, it is hurricane season."

Pulling out a small flashlight from the drawer, Casey tried to look for another to hand to Rowan.

"I'm sorry, there's only one flashlight."

"It's alright. I don't need one." Rowan assured her.

"Are you sure?" Casey asked, still rummaging through the drawer. She found matches.

"I'm sure. I can see just fine. And I think I should warn you that you're going-" Rowan stopped as Casey yelped in surprise when her head hit the open cabinet she had just put the dried dishes in. She heard a light chuckle as Rowan moved up beside her and closed the cabinet door.


Casey tried to forget that embarrassing moment. She cleared her throat. "Anyways, I found matches and there are candles in my room. I'll be right back."

She dashed off before Rowan could say anything. Casey only hoped he didn't follow her to her bedroom. When she got to her room, she scanned around, looking for the ornamental candles she placed all over. Gathering about eight candles, Casey made her way back downstairs. Rowan was just getting off his cell when she spotted him in the living room.

"I made a call tae Hector. I doona want him tae feel obligated tae come get me if Lilith decides tae wait out the storm in Princeville." He explained, tucking his phone into his pocket.

Casey sighed, knowing there was no way Lilith would be making it back. With such a bad storm, the small bridge used going to and coming from Princeville would be flooded and most likely closed. She may as well offer a room for Rowan. Although there were about four hotels down the road, Casey couldn't bring herself to be so unkind as to insist he leave in such a storm when he had no vehicle. And the thought of driving him anywhere wasn't that appealing either. She liked staying indoors, warm and dry, during such a storm.

"You can stay here if you'd like. There's a bunch of guestrooms."

Rowan paused, watching Casey light the candles she placed on the coffee table. "Thank you."

"Okay, I'll show you to a room. Come on." Casey motioned Rowan to follow her, warning him to watch his step as they walked up the stairs.

But it was Rowan who caught Casey a couple times when she stumbled.

"I would swear you can see better than I can and I have a flashlight."

"Of course, I can see better than you can in the dark. I'm part animal remember?"

Casey tensed, recalling that he was part animal and already stating that she didn't want to be involved with someone so different. Going down the hall, opposite from her bedroom, Casey led Rowan to one of the guestrooms.

Placing down four candles she took with her, Casey lit the candles. The soft light flooded the room with its golden glow. It made Rowan look even more tempting than he already was. And Casey wasn't sure if that was such a good thing. The sooner she got away from him, the better. Just as she turned to leave, Rowan caught her upper arm and turned her around.

"I'm sorry if I make ye uncomfortable. As soon as the storm lightens up, I'll be gone. I promise."

Casey nodded, pulling her arm out of his grasp. His words made her heart ache. They both knew when he would go, he would stay gone. She stood there and chewed on her lower lip. The mood was just too perfect. The lighting almost made it seem as if she was dreaming. When the storm was over, Rowan would go away and Casey wouldn't have to see him again. And that was what she wanted, right?

Swallowing, Casey knew that if this would be the last time she saw Rowan, she would make it count.

"Make love to me." She whispered, her pounding heartbeat in her ears drowning out her words that she wasn't sure if he had heard her.

But Rowan did. His eyes softened when he looked at her. And for some reason Casey wanted to cry. He looked at her with so much longing that Casey felt like the most desirable woman alive. But that look was mixed with something else. Almost as if he was afraid. A minute passed before he said anything.

"Are ye sure?"

Casey nodded her head quickly, anticipation and dread coiling in her stomach. She was fearful of what his answer would be. He looked at her for another long moment.

"I-I understand that we won't see each other again. But it's obvious that we're attracted to each other. So I thought, why not just get each other out of our systems." Casey stuttered. She wasn't sure if she had hurt his feelings, but the soft look in his eyes was gone.

"As ye wish." Rowan reached her in a second.

His violent kisses made Casey whimpered. A dark thrill went through her, but the moment he heard her whimper, his kisses grew tender. Rowan's tongue found hers with hot, wet urgency. Casey's hands immediately went to link around his neck as she pushed herself against him.

Rowan pulled away from their kiss. "Get on the bed."

His brogue was becoming even more pronounced and a wisp of satisfaction uncurled in Casey's belly when she realized she affected him so. Pulling away, Casey got onto the edge of the bed nervously. A small gasp escaped from Casey as Rowan dropped to his knees in front of her. Slowly, his fingers traced up to the band of her shorts. But his hands continue a little higher until he grasped the hem of her shirt.

Pulling the shirt up, Rowan kissed each inch of skin exposed. By the time Casey's shirt was finally off, she was breathless. As Rowan directed, Casey moved higher up the bed. A moan built up in Casey as one of Rowan's hands slipped under her bra to pinch her nipple. His other hand unhooked her bra. Embarrassed, Casey covered her breasts. With a half-groan, half-chuckle, Rowan pulled Casey's arms away and bent his head down to capture a nipple.

Cupping both breasts, Rowan sucked at one nipple then the other as Casey squirmed beneath him. Her toes curled as soft gasps escaped her mouth each time he tugged. He shifted his thigh between her legs, rubbing against Casey's swollen clit. Casey almost cried when he pulled away only to return two seconds later after divesting his shirt.

She pulled his head down to her lips and they kissed passionately while his fingers went back to the waistband of her shorts. Rowan's fingers peeled down her shorts along with her panties, leaving Casey completely bare. He sat up for a moment so he could look at her. Casey blushed as his eyes roved over her body.

"Yer beautiful." He whispered almost as if saying a prayer.

Her body was soft and although Casey thought her breasts were small, Rowan found them perfect. Gods how he wanted to lick and nibble on every inch of her.

Trying to get over her embarrassment, Casey smiled sweetly. "And you're still dressed."

Rowan laughed. "Aye. Guess I should remedy that."

Casey nodded as seriously as she could. But that only lasted a few seconds until she cracked and giggled.

"That's better. I like it when ye laugh." His mouth descended, catching Casey with her mouth open to his talented tongue.

She moaned again as her body arched against his. Her beaded nipples made contact with his hard chest and she shivered at the contact. While they kissed, Rowan worked his pants off, kicking them to the side to join his shirt. He pulled back from their kissing again and moved beside Casey. She turned towards him so they faced each other, both on their sides. His fingers traced over her hip and cupped a breast. Her eyes fluttered close as Rowan rolled a nipple between his fingers. Then Casey's eyes flew open as she realized she was once again on her back and Rowan was kissing a trail down her navel to her wet pussy.

Rowan spread Casey's legs and put his face against her curls and inhaled. Another wave of embarrassment took Casey, but she tried not to push his head away like she so desperately wanted. Those thoughts were forgotten when his hot tongue flicked against her clitoris.

aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers