Blood Moon Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't control Keo and as much as she wanted to knock him out, if the security found that they couldn't wake him up, she would be in trouble. The same went with Derek and Lilith. She planned to mind control those two while security looked around and asked questions. Nothing suspicious about four friends traveling together.

Keo watched as Elizabeth had allowed the security guards to enter and look around the place, a bit freaked out that Lilith and Derek smiled and talked with the security guards. He sneaked a look at Elizabeth and saw her wearing a slightly dazed expression.

The security guards did their search and left in ten minutes. Elizabeth gathered up her bag and kitten and started down the steps. She motioned for Keo to go along while Derek and Lilith silently followed to the next private jet.

Not until both were seated in the new plane and bound again did either Derek or Lilith talk. Like the drug had instantaneously worn off, both started struggling against their bindings while Derek shouted bloody murder.

"Don't bother trying to break it, He-Man." She rolled her eyes at Derek. "It's made out of Dyneema fiber and Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene. Unless you can exert more than 3 million pounds of pressure, you're not going to break it." That got him to settle down, but he still shouted at her.

"What the fuck are you planning? I'm of the mind to kill you unless you explain yourself and even then I might just rip your head off." He growled. Turning to Lilith, he made sure she was alright. Except for also being bound, she appeared unharmed.

Elizabeth scoffed. "Kill me? You can't even touch me. Oh stop that growling, it's so vulgar." She waved her hand dismissively when Slim ran off to Keo and then hissed at Derek. "You're scaring my kitten. Do stop being a savage."

"Elizabeth, what are you planning on doing with us?" Lilith asked as she scooted closer to Derek. "And what is Keo doing here?"

"Hi, Lilith. Hey, Derek." Keo commented. Slim had burrow against his neck and was purring loudly.

With a sigh, Elizabeth went to explaining. "Your life and your child's life are in danger. There is a group of humans who attacked one of my labs two nights ago. They were looking for any sort of information. That lab in particular was running tests over the similarities between human, werewolf, and vampire DNA. Seeing as these humans consider vampires and weres monsters, they would no doubt consider a child of mix heritage to be Satan himself."

"Wait-" Keo interrupted. "Vampires and werewolves?" He looked over at Elizabeth then to Derek and Lilith. "You guys are joking right? Good gods, and here I was thinking that this was something serious." He laughed in relief. "Wow, I never went so far for a joke before. You guys are pretty intense."

No one else smiled.

"Keo, I'm really sorry to have gotten you involved in all of this. We're not joking." Lilith began until Elizabeth shushed her. "Why? He is part of this now whether he likes it or not. He should know."

He still wore a grin. Maybe he'd play along then. They seemed pretty devoted to this joke. "Hey, so Casey was in on it too? Damn, I'm going to have to think of something really big to pull on her."

"We're not joking around." Derek repeated. "Sorry man, but this is real. Unfortunately, you're shit outta luck because you did not only get involved, but you're in the middle of it all."

"Elizabeth, show him your fangs." Lilith said. "Derek can't shift in his bindings or he'll hurt himself."

Keo looked over at Elizabeth's scowling face. A slow grin started. "Yeah, Elizabeth, show me your fangs. Should I look away so you can slip them on?"

She turned to him and opened her mouth, her dangerously sharp fangs on display. Keeping her mouth open, she retracted her fangs so he could see the transition. "What's the use? He doesn't look like he believes us anyways." Elizabeth narrowed her eyes at Keo.

"You should let him listen to your chest to show that your heart doesn't beat. I also cut myself and let Casey watch the wounds seal up." Lilith ventured.

Keo frowned at Lilith. "Wait, so you're a vampire too?"

"Used to be. She's human with a suppressed vampire virus." Elizabeth cut in. She had pulled out a pocket knife from her bag. "This better convince you enough because I am not letting you rest your head on my chest." She informed him.

Derek snorted at that, but made no comment. Elizabeth shot him a warning look before she pressed the blade into her palm. Keo shouted that they were crazy as he saw dark blood pool in her palm and he grabbed a nearby napkin to wrap Elizabeth's hand.

Batting him away with her uninjured hand, Elizabeth opened her other hand to show that the cut had already healed. Seeing that he still looked skeptical, Elizabeth nicked Keo with the blade before she thrust it through her arm.

"This is taking up a lot of energy. I'm of the mind to knock you out and let you think it was all a dream." She muttered as she pulled out the knife and held her arm out for Keo to inspect.

Keo wiped away the unusually dark blood and looked at Elizabeth's smooth, pale skin. There wasn't a mark. Holy shit. This really was legit.

He glanced up to see her staring at the small cut she had made on the back of his hand. "Um, got a band-aid?" He asked, not really sure what else to say.

"Derek can seal it. Werewolf saliva is almost as restorative as vampire saliva." Lilith commented.

Both Derek and Keo quickly vetoed that idea.

"That's okay-" Keo said just as Derek said he wasn't licking a guy. "I most definitely agree with you on that. Tongues touching me have to be attached to female bodies." He said in Elizabeth's direction.

"I would rather see you bleed out." She replied icily.

Keo let that slide as he just grabbed another napkin and pressed it to his hand. It was a little cut, so no big deal. "So, what's the rest of this story? There has to be more."

It was quiet for several moments before Elizabeth spoke.

"According to an old myth, vampires and werewolves are sort of related. These two power hungry brothers were trying to find a way to live forever and have supernatural abilities. They ended up creating vampires and werewolves. Supposedly if there is just one race, the curse is over. I believe the vampire and werewolf DNA can cancel each other out. I do not believe that if all vampires or all werewolves were extinct that the surviving...race would instantly turn into humans." She explained.

"That is why Derek and Lilith are to have a baby." She added. "Since Derek is a werewolf and he mated with Lilith before she turned into a vampire, she was never fully a vampire. With the vampire virus suppressed, she is nearly human. I need for them to have a son since only males carry the lycan DNA. With the human genetics bridging vampire and werewolf gene, I could find a cure."

Keo listened carefully. He gently put Slim to the side. "What if it isn't a sickness? You say cure like being a vampire or werewolf is a disease. What if it's just evolution?" He noted the quick intake of breath from Lilith.

Elizabeth jumped up to her feet and before he could blink, he stared up at her angry face in surprise. Maybe he said the wrong thing, but it was a valid question. He wasn't so close minded as to think things stopped evolving.

"This is not evolution." She grounded out, her bright eyes flashing. "I have been like this for twenty-eight-hundred years. I was not born this way. I was made into this by no choice of my own. There is no advantage to being a vampire. What evolutionary advantage is there to not being able to go out into the sun or needing to drink oxygen rich blood to survive? You tell me what is so advantageous about being infertile!"

As quickly as she had blurted that out, she had grabbed Slim and left. All Keo registered was a blur and then a back room door being slammed shut. He looked over at Derek and Lilith and they were just as shocked by Elizabeth's heated words.

"Uh, if I untie the both of you and then go talk to Elizabeth, promise you guys won't try to attack the pilots or jump out with parachutes?" Keo asked half-jokingly.

The idea of jumping out of a plane sickened Derek. He didn't like being up in the air and definitely liked the idea of free falling less. "We won't try to escape." He promised. After all, Elizabeth supposedly kept them safe. He did have to call his brother though.

Keo nodded and kneeled by Derek and Lilith. He worked the knots out quickly from Derek's ropes. It was easier since he saw how Elizabeth tied them. He left Derek to untie Lilith. Elizabeth could bitch at him about that next, but first he had to set things right.

San Francisco

Looking up when Casey walked into the living room, Rowan returned her smile. After they crossed out a third of options from the list, Rowan was working through the top half and Casey got the bottom half. She was pretty good at getting information. He didn't understand why she worked for a tabloid.

She placed down the pizza and went back to the borrowed laptop to research. Rowan made a noise and she looked up and raised a brow. He told her to put the laptop aside and grab a bite.

"I can eat later. I'm not really hungry." She insisted, but he had thrown back the cardboard top. The smell made her stomach contract painfully. She hadn't eaten all day and in hindsight, hadn't been eating all that much in the past week and a half.

"We'll take a break. We narrowed it down to Alaska, Houston, Chicago, Vancouver, Boston, and New York." He said a bit lamely. From there, Elizabeth could be taking her captives anywhere.

Casey was going to comment that what they were doing wasn't at all helpful, but it kept the both of them busy. They needed to feel like they were doing something even if deep down they knew it was useless. She nodded at Rowan when he asked if she only wanted one slice for now.

"Thank you." She took the paper plate from him.

Their fingers brushed and Casey pulled back quickly, almost causing her slice to slide off the plate. After a muttered sorry, Casey settled back to eat her pizza. Rowan grabbed the biggest slice. They both took a bite at the same time.

The pizza was still hot, but Casey didn't mind as the flavors of the bread, pizza sauce, and cheese burst in her mouth. Her next bite had some of the olives, bell peppers, sausage and pepperoni. She chewed slowly and swallowed.

Rowan was halfway done with his when he noted Casey only had a couple nibbles. He put his plate down carefully and wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"Do you want me to order something else?" He asked worriedly.

"Huh?" Casey blinked at him. "No...why would you? The pizza is delicious. It's just also piping hot and I'm a slow eater. Don't worry, Rowan. I'm really not a picky eater. Thank you for dinner."

He let out a long sigh. "Casey...I know this is a really bad time, but can we talk about whit happened that night?" It was something he wanted to clear up.

Suddenly her pizza seemed really interesting. Knowing that she couldn't avoid this conversation, Casey reluctantly put down her plate and faced Rowan. She pursed her lips for a brief moment and then waited for him to start. With her hands folded in her lap, she leveled a curious gaze on him.

Rowan knew they needed to talk about what happened, but now that he had her undivided attention, he wasn't sure how to start. He cleared his throat and turned towards Casey. Since he had a week and a half to think about things, he hoped he had his thoughts in order this time.

"I wanted to apologize about how things turned out that night. I know that you want to return to your normal life when everything is done and you deserve better than me. Regardless of it being your first time or not...you deserve better than me. I know there's the perfect guy out there for-" He was silenced with Casey's lips on his.

He hadn't expected her to launch herself at him, but his arms closed around her automatically. Her body was pressed up to his. Their teeth scraped together as she pushed against him. Rowan reached up with one hand to cradle Casey's head. He massaged gently to get her to slow down and ease up.

The frantic kiss softened. He ran his tongue over her bottom lip and sucked softly. Her mouth opened and they touched their tongues, pushing and pulling. When the kiss ended, her lips were swollen and wet. They were both breathless.

"Taeday was stressful, yer not thinking straight-" Rowan tried to reason, but that just made Casey kiss him again.

She pulled away after a minute. "Rowan, just shut up." She whispered against his lips. "I'm part of your world now. There's no going back. Make love to me."

Rowan tried to tell himself that they shouldn't do this. Her body was so warm in his arms. When she pressed against him, removing all space between their bodies, he knew he was fighting a losing battle. He had wanted her that first night he saw her trying to get the bartender's attention. She was the sweetest thing in that club.

"You're thinking too much. That usually gets us in trouble." She smiled up at him.

He smiled back. "As usual, yer right...on both counts."

His arms tightened around her and he stood up. He carried her to his bedroom and laid her down on his large bed. Casey tried to get up, but he kissed her softly and skimmed his hands under her shirt. Touching her warm, soft skin, Rowan let his hands settle on her waist for a moment. He inhaled deeply at the crook of her neck. She shivered under him before she reached out and pulled his shirt over his head. He did the same to her and pinned her hands above her so he could look down and just stare.

"Yer so beautiful." He whispered before he released her wrists and dipped his head down to kiss her again.

Casey felt Rowan's rough hands tracing the shape of her body. She arched towards him as his hands moved to her back and unhooked her bra. He pulled it off and began to kiss her shoulders. His kisses trailed lower and he pulled one of her nipples into the heat of his mouth while he kneaded her other breast.

Her fingers threaded through his thick hair and she shifted in time with the pulls of his sucks. He did the same to her other nipple before pulling away and continuing to kiss down the undersides of her breasts and lower still. His hands went to working off her jeans. Casey lifted her hips as he pulled her jeans and panties down. She kicked them off and pulled him back up to kiss her lips.

Rowan settled to Casey's side, his hand fanning over the delicious curve of her hip. Casey turned onto her side as they continued to kiss. Her soft hands tickled down his abdomen and she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. His pants and boxers joined the rest of their clothes on the ground. He gave Casey a curious look when she crawled down the bed.

He groaned loudly when she cupped his balls and massaged. Rowan pushed up to his forearms as Casey wrapped a hand around his hard cock. She looked up at him and pushed her hair out of the way before she took him into her mouth.

Falling back onto the bed, Rowan did his best not to thrust into her hot mouth. Her tongue swirled over the tip of his cock before she tried to see how much of him she could take. She moved her sweet mouth up and down his length, a pressure building in Rowan's balls. Suddenly she pulled off, making Rowan almost swear. She was driving him crazy with her untutored touches, licks, and sucks.

His hands clenched and unclenched at his sides while Casey peered up. She murmured an apology that she wanted to try something first. He was about to tell her to do what she wanted as long as she didn't stop, but the words turned into a strangled sound. She had sucked one of his testicles as her hand pumped him firmly.

Her soft, wet mouth did the same to his other testicle before she kissed her way to the tip of his cock and took him back into her mouth. She went back to massaging his balls while she sucked and licked. He moved his fingers through her hair to guide her motions. Obviously a quick learner, she took cues from the noises Rowan made and how he tugged on her hair. She moved faster, sucked harder, trailed her tongue over the vein on the underside of his cock.

He was about to cum in her mouth in the next ten seconds. With great restraint, he pulled her off him slowly. She frowned at him, but gladly let him pull her down for a kiss. He turned so she was under him. Holding himself above her, he broke the kiss and moved down her body.

Casey wiggled as his hands skimmed over her inner thighs and pushed her legs farther apart. Her fingers wrapped around his dark locks and she sighed happily when his lips settled over her clit. That sigh quickly turned into a moan as he settled between her soft thighs and spread her with his thumbs.

Taking his time, Rowan flicked his tongue over her hard nub. She arched her hips instantly and moaned. He licked up and down her wet slit before he slid his thumbs in and out of her. Continuing that motion, Rowan flicked his tongue over her clit repeatedly. He alternated between licks and sucks until she was trying to ride his mouth.

Rowan pulled his thumbs out of her and pushed in his pointer and middle finger. He curved his fingers and felt for that spongy part and pressed. Casey bucked against his hand and gasped. He grinned before going back to licking and sucking while he thrusted his fingers in and out of her.

She came with a soft gasp and a moan, her hips rolling. A slight sheen of sweat broke out over her hot body and she twitched as Rowan kept licking at her. He wiped his face on the sheet before he pulled away to smile down at her. The smile she gave in return made his breath catch. She was so damn beautiful and she didn't even know it. The bedside lamp put a glow over her golden brown skin.

Her body cradled him perfectly. Her knees came up as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down to her. She tilted her hips a bit as he reached between them and started to press his erection at her entrance.

"Doona hold yer breath." Rowan said with a smile as he felt Casey tense.

With a nervous and breathless laugh, Casey looked up into his green eyes. She felt him rub the head of his cock over her slickness before he started to push forward. She inhaled deeply and he inched more into her. It got to the point where it was a tight and uncomfortable, but she tried to relax.

"How much more?" She asked when she felt like she couldn't take anymore.

Her body was so tight and hot. "Almost half way." He gritted out and she gasped that he was too big.

Rowan had dropped his head down to hide a smile. He kissed her lips lightly before sheathing himself a little more. Casey tensed so he stopped and held still. When she relaxed again, he pushed forward some more. Casey started to shift uncomfortably, making Rowan groan again. He told her to stop moving, but she couldn't help herself.

He reached between them again and rubbed her sensitive clit. Casey moaned and shifted again. Her hands cupped his face and she kissed him deeply when he slammed into her. Tears sprang to her eyes at the sharp pain and fullness. She didn't move, but cringed when Rowan began to pull out and push back in.

"Ye feel so good. So tight and hot." She heard him rasp.

Casey was grateful that he waited until she was used to the small nudges before he pulled out just a little farther and very slowly penetrated her. He kept saying how good she felt and whispered things in a language she didn't understand. His endearments and concern of her pleasure and comfort made Casey so aroused.

Soon, she was meeting Rowan's movements. He started to move a little faster. Her nails dug into his back and she arched to him over and over again. The sounds of their sweat slick bodies hitting filled the room along with their heavy breathing and soft groans. Casey felt that tingle start over her body. All that tension was centered in the one place Rowan was hitting every time.