Blood Moon: Lucian's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
A dance, some pleasure and a surprise.
1.8k words
4.73
19.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiryn felt very out of place as she stepped into the large hall the was being used as the ballroom. Every person here vibrated with other worldly beauty that made her feel as if she was the ugly duckling to these swans. Yet it was the brothers, mainly Lucian that held all of her attention as he moved around the dancers his body graceful despite the muscles he had. He was a priceless diamond among all the others here, and she almost had to wipe her mouth to make sure she wasn't drooling.

Lita, the red haired woman was dancing with Lucian now, her body close to his rubbing against him almost as a cat would. Kiryn felt a stab of jealousy run through her and she felt the urge to rip the woman's hair out. The feeling surprised her more than anything else had tonight, she had never been a violent person, though at time she did have an inhuman rage, but that was always controlled by running through the woods. Why she felt that way now confused her more than anything else ever had.

She was so lost in thought that she didn't even notice Malachi had come upon her until he touched her shoulder gently. Her eyes darted to his and she saw the look of concern on his face and felt her face flame.

"Lucian and Lita have been lovers for many years. No matter who he has been with he always returns to her." He said

"Is that a warning to avoid getting to close to him, or to not go near him at all?"

Malachi looked down at the woman in front of him and felt a small pang in his chest. He had heard about the marks covering her body, and even without that information her eyes spoke volumes. There was a deep sadness in them along with a rather unhealthy does of worry and pain. The look was quickly replaced however by laughter and he wasn't sure he had even seen it in the first place.

"It looks as if you are going to be my first dance partner for the evening. I will admit though sexy metal is not what I am used to dancing with but I am sure if you are as good as your say I shall make it through."

Without waiting for a response Kiryn moved out onto the dance floor and close her eyes letting the music flood her senses. She began to sway, not gyrating as the other woman did, but gentle movements that matched the heavy music without looking horrid. When she felt Malachi step up behind her she turned to face him and smiled into his face. She felt her personal energy build in her and flow out gently with her movements which slowly became sexier without looking like a slut.

Malachi placed his hand on her hips and moved with her rubbing himself against her ever now and again. His eyes wondered to Lucian who was currently staring at the short woman his eyes heating. Malachi knew how his brother felt, this woman made him almost wish that she had not already fallen for Lucian, but there was nothing to be done for it. Apparently Lita had noticed where her lover was looking as well because she pressed closer to him and circled her hips in a way that would have made a weaker man fall to his knees in pleasure.

Malachi wondered how his brother didn't fall to his knees then almost fell to his own when Kiryn did a back bend sort of motion while she continued to move her hips. In panic he looked back at Lucian who had no stopped dancing fire lighting his eyes, rage swirling around him. Moving away from Lita, Lucian walked to Kiryn and his brother trying to control the emotions boiling inside of him. Seeing her dancing with his brother made him want to rip his brother's head off and the laugh she sounded when she saw Malachi's face set his teeth on edge.

Kiryn almost fell when she was jerked backed against Lucian but righted herself quickly looking up at him with a warm smile which died when she saw the look on his face. His eyes were stormy reminding her of the dark emerald crystals she had once seen at a store. Though they scared her, they also brought a heat boiling within her lower body. Reaching a hand up, Kiryn ran a hand over Lucian's cheek bringing his attention down to her face. Rising on her tip toes she pressed her lips gently against his.

Lita felt rage boil inside of her at the girl's actions wondering why Lucian didn't push her away from him. Instead he pulled her closer and Lita gritted her teeth hard enough to chip one. Spinning on her heel she moved away from the dance floor her anger wrapped around her like a thick cloak. The only one of the three to notice her departure was Malachi as Lucian seemed too wrapped up in Kiryn to notice.

Lucian felt as if he was drowning in the kiss, his every emotion draining away to leave only Kiryn in his thoughts. Heat pumped through his body and would have taken her there on the dance floor if his brother had not cleared his throat and nodded to one of the back rooms. Lifting her up in his arms Lucian headed to the back room his blood making him feel as if he was on fire.

Kiryn knew where Lucian was taking her and even though she was scared of her first time, she had a feeling that it wouldn't hurt. Pressing her lips to the side of his neck she felt his pulse fluttering against her lips and gave into the sudden urge to bite him. She felt his body shudder against her and she nipped him again harder than before having the need to taste his blood in her mouth. Instead of biting again she flicked her tongue over the vain and could have sworn she smelled the blood rushing through the thin layer of skin. A pressure built in her gums but she ignored it, swiping her tongue over the vain again and smiled at the groan she pulled from him.

"If you keep doing that we are not going to make it into a room." Lucian said through clenched teeth.

"Maybe I don't want a room." Kiryn whispered in his ear running her hand between their bodies to cradle his erection in her hand.

Lucian's knees almost gave way and he pressed her against a wall letting her feet touch the floor before claiming her mouth. He grabbed her hips pulling her closer to him, pressing her hard against his throbbing organ. She arched into him, her hands fisting in his hair as her senses were assaulted in the most pleasurable way. The feel of his hard body against hers made her want to stretch and meow like a cat, her mind filled only with him. She sobbed out when his mouth pulled away from hers and then moaned when he nipped her neck, the tips of his fangs an erotic thrill.

Running her hands under his shirt, she racked her nails down his back and was rewarded with a hard shudder. She felt her knees tremble as his hand came up and pinched her nipple through the thin fabric of the dress. His mouth ran lower, caressing just above the neckline before he claimed her nipple, sucking it through the dress. She gripped his head her entire body arching into him as liquid heat pooled from her, filling the area around them with her woman's musk.

Lucian smiled to himself at her response and ran his hand under the dress to cup her through the shorts. The shuddering gasp spoke volumes, but the damp crotch of her shorts was what sent him over the edge. Quickly he pulled the shorts down her legs and waited for her to step out of them before tossing them to some unknown place. Pushing her dress out of the way he smiled up at her before running his tongue gently over the swollen nub peeking from her damp folds. Lifting one of her legs over his shoulder he sucked her clit into his mouth letting one of his fangs nip it gently as he slowly slid a finger into her heated core.

Kiryn moaned loudly as her body went from being on fire to a roaring inferno that threatened to burn her. She fisted her hands in his silky hair to keep from falling and tried to stifle the sounds coming from her as his finger and mouth sent her spiraling higher. Lucian rolled her clit with his teeth while sliding a second finger into her and was rewarded with a flood of her juices, coating his fingers in her essence. Her scent was driving him mad and he could no longer wait to be inside of her heat.

Standing suddenly, he opened his pants and took out his throbbing member and watched her eyes widen as she licked her lips. Reaching out her hand Kiryn cupped him in her hand and squeezed him as she watched his eyes close as pleasure swept across his features. She stroked him a few times up and down before he grabbed her hand to stop her motion. A deep flush had crossed over his face and his eyes remained tightly closed.

"Did I hurt you?' Kiryn asked suddenly worried

"In the best way." Lucian murmured huskily his hand pulling her legs up around his waist.

Rubbing the blunt head of his manhood against her nether lips, he kissed her as he thrust inside of her, claiming her as his own. He swallowed her cry of pain and held himself still as her body tried to adjust to his invasion. She squirmed against him and his hips jerked forward against his own will. Kiryn rolled her hips enjoying the feel of her body being stretched to its limits.

Lucian could no longer hold back, sliding himself almost all the way out of her body then thrusting back in causing her to moan loudly as she dug her nails into his shoulders. Each time he thrust through here slick folds he had to fight to get every inch of himself inside of her, wanting to go so deep that she would never get the feel of him out of her mind. Her moans became louder as she squeezed her inner muscles around him her body heating quickly.

"Lucian please...I...it feels..."

Lucian groaned loudly and slammed into her harder, causing her to slip over her peak, her body rippling, milking him for everything he had. A load growl ripped from him as he emptied himself into her. Leaning his forehead against hers he breathed heavily for a moment when she tapped him on his shoulder.

"Lucian...we have a slight problem." She said

Lucian pulled back to look at her and his mouth fell open at what he saw. Kiryn looked up at him, blood coming from her mouth, and the cause, two small freshly dropped fangs glinting in her mouth.