Blood of Dragons - The Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Paige, what...” was all Haley could manage.

“Hhhhhaley...” panted Paige, her teeth and tongue visibly lengthening. “H-help me... I’m sssscared... I’m...” She managed to shift onto her hands and knees, her shoulders hunched up high. “It hurtssss... it hurtssss...” She threw her head back as the scales on her shoulder blades split open; two long leathery wings erupted from her back with a spray of fluids as she cried out. The sound of her voice seemed to rattle the remaining bottles on the shelves, and Haley felt her hair stand on end as a crackle of electricity filled the air.

Paige’s fingers scraped across the stone floor, her eyes wild and afraid. Haley tried to reach for her, but Paige recoiled as her fingers drew close. She turned and bolted into a loping run, almost on all fours, retreating through the secret door, sounds of fear and pain echoing down the passageway.

Haley looked after the transformed girl. “What have I done to you?” she whispered.

*******

Paige felt like a thunderstorm was raging in her head, sensations shooting through her brain like lightning bolts. Everything was louder, brighter, more intense than before, and her centre of balance was skewed; the additional weight on her neck and back caused her to stumble as she moved, trying to outrun the discomfort. In her haste, it caused her newly-grown wings, horns and tail to catch and impact with the uneven walls of the tunnel, throwing off her gait further and causing more unexpected painful feedback from the unfamiliar appendages.

Bursting out of the hole in the cellar and dashing upstairs, Paige collapsed onto the straw-covered dirt, gulping down large breaths of fresh night air. The wind trailing through the barn played across her bare skin, and somewhere in the back of her mind she realised she was completely naked. Rather than any embarrassment, in the moment Paige was actually grateful, as the coolness of the breeze was helping to align her thoughts. Taking more deep breaths, Paige forced down her panic and managed to sit up on her knees.

She ran her hands over her face and head, taking in the bony protrusions that now decorated them. She craned her neck to look behind her, seeing the wings and tail; she flexed the strange new muscles within them experimentally, observing their delicate movements with growing fascination and concern. It was disconcerting how they felt, limbs that moved just like her natural ones but almost like they had to share space. Adjusting her shoulders cause her arms and the wings to shift at the same time, in a strange coordination as though she was puppeteering her own body. The tail was a little more awkward; attempting to control the odd mass of new vertebrae was less intuitive, and Paige found herself standing up, shaking and squeezing her buttocks together to coax any sort of movement out of it. She blushed at the thought of anyone seeing her, parading her bare behind around as she waved the tail back and forth --

“Paige!”

The sound of Haley’s voice made Paige jump, and she quickly wrapped her arms around herself, sinking to the floor to try and cover herself as much as possible. Unexpectedly, perhaps instinctively, her wings folded around her body, cocooning her in their deep blue folds. Even her tail coiled around her ankles as she bent down; only her head was exposed, and she ducked it down to hide her face as Haley emerged from the cellar.

The guardswoman approached cautiously. “Paige, are you --”

“Go away!” squeaked Paige from behind her wings, shutting her eyes tightly. She didn’t want Haley to see her like this.

Haley was silent, long seconds passing before she said, “Paige, I’m so sorry.” Paige heard a thumping sound and the jingle of chainmail as Haley dropped to the ground nearby. “I did this to you. It’s my fault.”

Paige curled up tighter. Haley’s voice sounded strangled as she continued. “I had no idea... about the dragon blood. I just wanted to help; you were... dying. You were dying and...” Haley sobbed. “I couldn’t let you die, Paige! I’m sorry for what happened, but I’m not sorry for trying to save you!” She sniffed. “And I had to save you, because...

“... because I’m in love with you!”

Paige’s heart skipped a beat and her eyes snapped open. She slowly raised her head; Haley was kneeling next to her, gaze on the floor, her fists tight and her shoulders shaking.

“...you’re...what?” Paige stammered.

Haley looked up, her face shiny with tears. “I love you, Paige! I always have! From the day I met you... you were so sweet, and beautiful, and smart...” She smiled through her quivering lips. “You’re everything I could ever ask for in a person, and going a day of my life without seeing you rips me apart inside!”

Paige’s heart beat faster again. “All those times you visited me... you didn’t say anything?”

“I was scared of what you might say!” said Haley. “If you didn’t feel the same way, at the very least, you would have been all awkward around me and...” She hung her head. “It doesn’t matter now, anyway. After this, you probably never want to see me again.”

Paige slowly unfolded her wings, reached out and put a hand on Haley’s shoulder; she could feel her tense at her touch. “Haley, I won’t lie... I was scared out of my mind. I still am in some ways. But...” Paige drew in closer, “you saved my life, and you wouldn’t have had to if I hadn’t attempted that ritual. And you couldn’t have known what the dragon blood looked like, or that it was even there. What I’m trying to say is, it wasn’t your fault. And...” she reached out her free arm to Haley’s other shoulder, “... and I can’t imagine what my life would be like if you weren’t in it.”

Haley looked up. “Paige, I --” She didn’t manage another word, for in the next instant, Paige leaned forward and kissed her. It wasn’t a deep kiss, and it only lasted a few seconds, but Paige felt an electric tingle as their lips connected, and her heart raced even faster. She broke the kiss and looked into Haley’s big brown eyes, seeing her bright blue ones reflected in them. They said nothing for a moment, and then their lips met again, soft and tenderly as their arms reached around and embraced each other. They held one another for a few long minutes, Paige savouring the closeness of Haley’s body, breaking the kiss and panting as Haley nuzzled her face into Paige’s neck.

“S-so,” Paige said, trying to keep her breathing under control, “you... really thought I was beautiful?”

Haley squeezed her tighter. “Of course I did,” she said, her voice muffled in Paige’s collarbone. “The cutest, loveliest thing I’d ever seen.” She looked up into Paige’s eyes again. “And that hasn’t changed.”

Paige blushed again. “Really? Even with...” She brushed her fingers along one of her horns; Haley took her hand and kissed it.

“Yes,” said Haley. “In fact... I think it’s... actually kinda hot.”

Paige rolled her eyes and giggled. “Again with the...” she blinked in realisation. “All those times when you teased me... you weren’t just joking around were you?”

Haley giggled as well. “Nope. I couldn’t outright say what I wanted to, so I just kept dropping hints the only way I knew how.”

Paige blushed harder. “Hints... about... sex?”

Haley looked away, embarrassed. “It’s... it’s just because... Look, I hear a lot of the other guards talking about their one-night stands, I just got used to that sort of talk and it was the only way --”

“It’s alright, it’s alright,” shushed Paige, stroking Haley’s face with one hand. With her other, she took Haley’s hand and brought it, shakily to her chest. Haley’s eyes grew wide as her fingers instinctively cupped the petite curve of Paige’s breast, her thumb tracing the pert nipple and prompting a small gasp from Paige.

“Paige,” Haley whispered. “Are you sure?”

“You’ve been waiting so long,” said Paige. “No more waiting.” Her heart was pounding; she was sure Haley could feel it through her chest, but her voice became steadier. Somehow, she felt more confident, more sure of herself.

“But after what just happened, with that thing...”

“That was him. This is you,” said Paige. “I feel safer with you around. That’s what I need right now, Haley. Make me feel safe.”

Haley responded by pulling Paige’s face towards her and kissing, deeper this time. There was more force behind it, a desperate longing that had been building for two years; Paige felt Haley’s desire as she slipped her tongue towards Paige’s mouth. Paige parted her lips and let Haley in, swirling her own tongue around and into Haley’s mouth; as she did, it extended further and further. Paige realised her tongue had grown, how much she couldn’t tell, but it was soon tickling the back of Haley’s throat.

The brunette girl took the unexpected length in stride, sucking Paige’s tongue down and caressing it with her own. Haley held the explorative tongue in place for as long as she could before breaking the kiss and snapping her head back, gasping for air. Without hesitating, she dove forward again, trailing kisses down Paige’s neck and licking at her clavicle. She wrapped her hands around Paige’s waist, pulling her in close and running her hands up her back, feeling the scales that now covered Paige’s skin, as smooth and durable as steel.

Paige ran her fingers through Haley’s hair, holding the back of her head as her kisses continued downwards, savouring the sensation of Haley’s lips on her skin. Each brush of her lips and tongue sent shivers through Paige’s body, her wings and tail twitching in response. She gasped involuntarily as Haley’s mouth reached her left breast, her tongue encircling the pink nipple and her teeth biting on it ever so lightly. Haley’s hands continued downwards too, passing the base of Paige’s tail and reaching for her ass; Haley’s rough, training-worn digits easily encompassed Paige’s cute, tight little buttocks, squeezing them and pulling them closer.

The shift of weight caused Paige to lean back; she spread her wings apart as Haley lowered her onto her back, while turning her mouth’s attention to Paige’s flat, slender stomach. She ran her tongue up and down, covering every inch of the newly healed skin, as if licking away any lingering scar of Paige’s injuries. Haley traced tickling circles around the navel, causing Paige to giggle in-between gasps. Haley progressed over the pelvis, skirting the edge of the scales on Paige’s outer thighs, kissing all the way up her right leg, raising Paige’s hips until her crotch was level with Haley’s shoulders, her tail flicking back and forth. As she kissed back down the leg, Haley beheld Paige’s bare sex, the already puffy lips surrounded by a neat bush of blonde hair. Haley kissed closer, teasingly covering every inch of skin around Paige’s pussy without actually touching it. Paige squirmed in her grasp, her tail thrashing in anticipation.

“H-Haley, please,” she said breathily.

“Please what?” said Haley, looking down at Paige, her eyes peeking alluringly over Paige’s mound.

“Please... be gentle.” Paige bit her lip; she had never willingly had anything this close to her nether region, let alone anyone’s mouth.

Haley gave her a knowing smile and lowered her face between Paige’s legs. Paige couldn’t see what she was doing, but as Haley got to work, Paige felt a sensation like none she had ever experienced before. Every slightest touch of Haley’s tongue ridges along her slit, stroking but not penetrating, sent electric tingles through her whole body; her wings folded up underneath her, and she arched her back with a happy moan. Haley maintained a firm grip on her ass, lifting Paige’s legs over her shoulders, her ankles locking behind Haley’s head.

Haley sucked on Paige’s clit, flicking her tongue back and forth across it; Paige dug her fingers into the dirt and cried out as she threw her head back. As she did, an orgasm shook through her; she drew in her feet, mashing Haley’s face into her pussy as she rode it out. Her body shook violently, and her face screwed up in ecstasy before collapsing in a heap, breathing hard.

Paige was vaguely aware of Haley disentangling from her legs, but the heady feeling of her climax put her in a daze. Her vision swam and she felt laughter bubble up from her chest. All the stress of the past few days seemed to be flushing from her body; she felt light, relieved, happy.

And it was all thanks to Haley, she thought. If it hadn’t been for her...

Paige focused her eyes and looked up to see that Haley had stripped off her chainmail and leathers, standing over her in a simple tunic and breeches, a smile on her face and juices on her chin. She tugged the tunic over her head, exposing her breasts; they were larger than Paige’s, sitting pretty with dark, stiffened nipples above a toned set of abs. Haley raised her arms, fluffing out her hair while pointedly showing off her sculpted biceps and shoulders.

Paige felt her mouth and her pussy begin to drool. Haley must have noticed, because her smile grew wider. “Like what you see?” she asked. Paige nodded. Haley knelt down and stretched herself out on her back, beckoning Paige with a finger and a sultry look. “Then come show me how much.”

Paige shuffled onto all fours and crawled over to Haley, climbing on top of her. She hadn’t given much thought to physical attraction for a while now, and rarely towards other women. But now her eyes drank in the sight of Haley’s physique, hidden all these long months by her uniform.

Paige looked down at Haley, savouring the sight of her face framed by her splayed out brown hair, and suddenly felt awkward. “Haley, I’m... I’ve never done this before. I don’t know...”

Haley reached up and caressed Paige’s cheek. “Don’t worry,” she said. “Just do what feels right. I’ll guide you if you need me to.”

Paige nodded again and lowered her face to Haley’s neck, taking care to angle her head so that the horn on her forehead did not hurt her. She let her tongue loll out, several inches long and began to lick; Haley close her eyes and hummed contentedly at Paige’s touch. The dragon-girl moved lower, to Haley’s chest; she responded by pressing her breasts together, sandwiching Paige’s face between them. Paige’s hands took over, holding them in place as she inhaled Haley’s scent of cured leather and sweat, her horn bobbing under Haley’s nose. Driven by curiosity, Haley ran a finger along the edge of the blade-shaped bone. A tingling shiver ran all the way from Paige’s head down to the tip of her tail; her hands squeezed harder on Haley’s breasts and her wings fluttered as her muscles spasmed in pleasure.

“Oh, you like that, do you?” said Haley. “Good to know.” She pinched the horn gently between her fingers and slowly stroked up and down. Paige moaned into Haley’s cleavage, attempting to bury herself further inside while grinding her dripping pussy against Haley’s thigh, trying to hold herself still as the sensations took over. Haley pinched a little harder and lifted Paige’s head up; her face was flushed red and breathless, her eyes rolling back in her head. Haley released the horn with one last teasing stroke. “Better slow down with that, or you might lose your --whoa!”

Paige grabbed the edge of Haley’s breeches and pulled, lifting her legs into the air and removing the trousers with hurried movements. She was barely aware of what she was doing, the scene becoming a blur. Haley’s ministrations with her horn had driven Paige to the edge, lust completely overwhelming her thought processes. She slung Haley’s legs over her shoulders, hugging her ass close, and shoved her face into her pussy. Her tongue immediately set about, licking and slobbering across Haley’s slit, drinking in her juices with reckless abandon.

“H-Hey, slow down, Paige!” said Haley. “Slow down a bit, or maybe --” Her voice faded as she felt Paige’s tongue enter her. It wriggled around, deeper and deeper, touching every inch of her insides and swirling around like a tornado.

“Fuck it, keeping doing that!” Haley gasped. She reached up and grabbed the spiny horns on either side of Paige’s head, attempting to pull her tongue even further inside her. Paige shook her head rapidly as best she could in Haley’s grasp, her nose pressing and rubbing into Haley’s clit. Her tongue curled back, stretching Haley out and rubbing against the rough spot inside her. Haley’s cry of pleasure echoed around the barn and a stream of fluid burst into Paige’s mouth and face.

The sudden wetness snapped Paige out of her lustful fugue, causing her to let go of Haley; her tongue slipped out and withdrew into her mouth, giving her a full-on taste of Haley’s orgasmic juices. Haley collapsed to the floor, drawing in her trembling knees as the aftershocks of her orgasm rippled through her. Panting, she looked up at Paige with a lopsided smile.

“Are... are you sure... you’ve never done this before?” she giggled.

“I don’t even know... I’m sorry, I lost control, I was just...” Paige couldn’t find the words, also struggling to catch her breath. She had been so caught up in the moment, her heart was still racing, and the sight of Haley happily writhing on the floor stirred her own arousal again. She wanted more, and her hand absently slipped to her own clit, rubbing in slow circles. Haley’s smile straightened out, more determined, and she grabbed Paige’s wrist.

“None of that,” she said, mock sternly. “Let me take care of it.” Haley lay back down, guiding Paige forward until she was kneeling over Haley’s face, her knees on either side of her head and her pussy directly above Haley’s waiting lips. Haley stuck out her tongue, tickling Paige’s slit with the tip, using her hands on Paige’s buttocks to bring her in closer. As Paige lowered herself down, her tail nestled itself comfortably between Haley’s breasts.

Haley made sure Paige was properly wet, before slipping her hand up and ran a finger along her slit, gently probing around her opening. Paige shuddered at the near intrusion.

“Are you alright? Should I stop?” Haley asked, concerned.

Paige shook her head. “K-keep going,” she whispered. “Just... not too much...”

Haley planted a kiss on Paige’s clit and resumed licking, slowly sliding her finger inside; only the tip at first, then up to the first knuckle, gradually allowing Paige to accept the insertion. Paige bit her lip again, whimpering at the strange new feeling of something inside her. Haley held her steady with her free hand, cupping her ass and stroking her tail, which wriggled in Haley’s bosom. That hand traveled further down the tail, eventually gripping the rounded tip and sending another shiver through Paige.

“What... are you doing?” Paige gasped.

“Just go with it,” said Haley. She took the sensitive tip of the tail and carefully guided it into her own pussy. From where Paige was sitting, Haley could rub it against her own clit and still fit enough of it inside her to feel comfortably full, and she moaned into Paige’s crotch. Her licking picked up its pace, and her hands moved in a faster rhythm, pumping her finger into Paige and the tail into herself.

The combined feeling of two unfamiliar sources of pleasure caused Paige’s hips to move, almost of their own accord. Desperate to feel more, she ground her pussy down towards Haley, and flexed the muscles in her tail, causing it to wiggle and vibrate from side to side. A new series of pleasured moans and an increase in finger speed from Haley encouraged Paige to move faster as well.

Haley curved her finger, finding the same spot that Paige had, and combined with the flailing of her tongue on Paige’s clit drove the dragon-girl over the edge once again; Paige’s wings extended to their full length and she let out a wailing cry that escalated into a roar. Birds in nearby trees fluttered away in terror, and piles of dust cascaded down from the loft of the barn as the old wooden structure shook. The tremors rippled through Haley’s body as well, reverberating through her insides and assisting in her own climax; her hands abandoned their thrusting and wrapped around Paige’s thighs, holding on tight as she shook through it all.