Blood of Dragons - The Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do," said Trinn. Jouzen could hear her voice coming closer, and her small hand rested on his shoulder. A soft, tender touch, the likes of which he had never felt from his mother. "And if you were really going to kill me, you could have; you had the chance a hundred times over today, but you didn't take it." Jouzen looked up to see Trinn standing in front of him, looking directly into his eyes. "Why didn't you kill me, Jouzen?"

Jouzen tried to justify his lack of action in his head. It had never been the right moment; he needed more information; it was too dangerous with the others nearby; but those were all weak excuses. He knew the real reason.

"Because... I don't want to," he said.

"Which means you do have a will of your own," said Trinn. "And you know how to use it, how to listen to it. Listen to it now, Jouzen. What is it that you want to do?"

"I want... to be free. I want to live. I want..." Jouzen's gaze filled with intent. "I want you!"

Trinn unbuckled her belts in a single quick motion, and threw them aside while not taking her eyes off Jouzen. "Then come and take me."

Jouzen wrapped his arms around the halfling woman and pulled her in close, lifting her bodily as their lips crushed together. He felt her curvaceous form press against his, warm mounds of flesh that filled his hands. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back and parting her lips to allow his tongue entry. It filled her mouth, completely overtaking her own tongue; she suckled on it eagerly, her hands running through his curly hair and along his horns. Tingles ran down his spine as she stroked them, fuelling his desire all the more. Holding Trinn against his chest with one arm, he slid his other hand under her tunic and into her breeches, squeezing one of her buttocks; it filled his hand perfectly.

Trinn moaned around Jouzen's tongue, squirming with her hips as she tried to wriggle out of her pants. Jouzen saved her the trouble and pulled them off with one quick downward motion of his hand. Leaning forward, he lay Trinn on the ground, breaking the kiss with a loud gasp. Jouzen quickly unclasped his cloak and started to remove the rest of his clothes; Trinn responded in kind by hauling her tunic over her head and away. The sight of her full breasts and sex, already glistening wet amongst a fiery bush of hair made Jouzen double his speed. Within seconds, he stood before Trinn, towering over her fully naked.

The scales that covered his neck extended down his shoulders and chest, framing his pectorals and ending just short of his elbows. Lithe, toned muscles rippled beneath his dark skin, with not a single hair to be seen beneath his jawline. This only served to dramatize the size of his cock; large by human standards, but not obscenely so, it was more noticeable for its shape. It tapered at the tip, with distinctive ridges running along the shaft, and a bulbous knot-like shape at the base. Below it hung a heavy pair of balls in a perfectly smooth sack. The torchlight played across all the little details, and Trinn's eyes turned hungry.

"Gods above, I want that in me," she murmured. She rubbed at her clit with one hand, spreading the lips of her pussy invitingly.

"A-are you sure?" Jouzen asked, suddenly anxious. He had not really thought about the size difference up until this point; it was a lot more noticeable now that they were naked.

"I have been waiting for a release since this time yesterday, and staring at you all day has only been working me up more," said Trinn, her voice sounding almost deadly serious. "And we halflings are super stretchy in there; I wouldn't be asking for it if I couldn't take it. Now get down here," she threw her legs back and held them apart with her hands. "I want that dragon dick in my cunt!"

Jouzen needed no further encouragement. He dropped back to his knees and lined up his cock with Trinn's waiting slit. He ran the tip the entrance; she was already sopping wet, and his first few inches glided in with no resistance. Trinn sighed, letting her head hang back as Jouzen started to move his hips. With each forward thrust, another inch was drawn into her; with each backwards pull, the ridges elicited squeals of delight from Trinn and lustful gasps from Jouzen. He groped at her breasts, the fleshy orbs filling his palms just as perfectly as her ass had. It wasn't long before the edge of his knot was brushing against her pussy lips with each thrust.

"More," Trinn gasped between thrusts. "I... want... more!" She curled up and grabbed Jouzen behind his neck. "Give... me... all of it!"

Five minutes ago, Jouzen might have hesitated again. Now he wanted it just as much as Trinn did. Wrapping his arms around her again, he lifted her off the ground, and stood up to his full height. Hugging Trinn close, Jouzen pressed down with his elbows, pushing her hips lower. Slowly, agonisingly slowly, he entered her even further.

"Ho... ly... FUUUUUCK!" cried Trinn, burying her face in Jouzen's chest to mask her shout, as the knot slipped into her with a wet slurp. Jouzen held her place for a few moments, her whole body shaking as she acclimated to the girth; her fingernails scraped across the scaly parts of his shoulders.

"Now," she said, "I want you... to use me."

"Use you?"

"You think... that I fuck tallfolk... just for the novelty?" Trinn panted. "Use me... I'm your fucktoy... go hard... and fast... as you want." She locked eyes with him; they were brimming with lust. "Take me... like the dragon you are!"

Jouzen grabbed her hips and thrust hard; Trinn's gasp of pleasure was strangled, the breath seemingly knocked from her body. She let go and leaned backwards, dangling in the air, supported only by Jouzen's hands and his cock inside her. He held her in place, his hips moving almost of their own accord. He felt the softness of her curves, the tightness of her insides; he watched mesmerized as her hair and breasts bounced wildly with his motions, her eyes rolling back in her head.

It was all so different from what Jouzen had known before. To be trusted with the body of another, to take charge over them, to concern himself with his own pleasure as well as theirs. He revelled in the sensation, his knot snugly stretching out Trinn's pussy, his balls slapping against her ass with each thrust, her breathless cries as he fucked her hard.

Jouzen wanted this to last forever; here, in this little corner of the world, in the darkness with the halfling woman that taught him the truth of freedom, he felt alive for the first time in his life.

It was all too much to contain; Jouzen growled as felt himself release, a massive rush of cum pouring into Trinn's pussy, swelling her belly and leaking around the knot that held him in place. Trinn shivered in his grasp, gurgling in happiness and clenching her pussy around Jouzen's cock as her own orgasm hit. Jouzen hugged her close and sank to his knees once more; she felt limp in his arms.

"That... that... grbll..." was all Trinn could say before passing out into blissful sleep, a contented smile on her face.

Jouzen sat there for many long minutes, holding her and catching his breath as his cock gradually softened and slipped out of her, accompanied by a steady flow of semen that her body could not hold. As he regained his focus through the haze of lust, Jouzen grew anxious, the nature of reality coming back to him.

He could deny it all he wanted, but he still had a mission. In the morning, his mother's voice would hang over him once again, calling for Trinn's blood and the safe return of her precious statuette. Then he would have to return, once again becoming a being with no right to hope or dreams, as long as she held sway over him. Jouzen shuddered. Yesterday, he would not have given a thought to betraying her; now he could not imagine going home to such a life.

He lay Trinn down gently, covering her with his cloak; she turned in her sleep, sighing happily and cuddling up in the black folds. As Jouzen dressed himself, he watched her rest, unable to believe that he had intended to kill her so recently. There was no way he could bring himself to harm her now, but if he did not complete his mission, there was no telling what lengths his mother would go to in order to exact punishment upon Trinn and himself.

Jouzen gathered Trinn up in his cloak, gently carrying her back towards the campfire, as a plan began to form in his mind.

*******

"And you are certain of this?" the Knight-Commander asked.

"Without any doubt, ser," said Thonan.

"As a Knight of the Arbiter, your word is beyond reproach," said the Knight-Commander. "However, you said you had further proof the of the dragon's existence?"

"Indeed I do, ser." Thonan held out his hand behind him expectantly. Nothing happened.

"Trinn, that's your cue," whispered Aela.

"Huh? Oh, right," mumbled Trinn, shuffling forward and placing a folded parchment in Thonan's hand. She hadn't paid much attention to anything since Jouzen had left; the journey to the Grand Courthouse was a blur.

Thonan grunted irritably and handed the parchment to his commander. The senior knight unfolded it and scanned across it. "This is... where did you get this, Sir Thonan?"

"From an agent in the dragon's service, ser," came the reply. "He left us this detailed account of the lair, and of what we may expect should we organise an attack upon it."

"This is truly valuable information. Where is this agent, that we may thank him for this?"

"He returned to the beast's lair," said Thonan. "He could not risk being missed for any longer than he was."

"Then may the gods watch over him until we gather our forces." The Knight-Commander rose. "You and your companions have performed admirably, Sir Thonan. You shall all be rewarded for your services, and when we take the fight to this dragon, perhaps you may join us and earn further glory?"

Trinn's mind turned back to the letter that Jouzen had left with the map of the lair, specifically for her. Written with parchment and ink sneaked from Caylivandra's pack, Trinn had read and re-read it over and over again as the party had made their journey north, to the point where she could recall it from memory.

Dear Trinn, it read,

By the time you read this, I will already be beyond your reach. Though it pains me to do so, I am returning to my mother, with the treasure that you took from her. As far as she will be aware, you are dead. I do this to protect you, so that you may not face her wrath, and for myself, so that I may live to one day see you again.

You have shown me a taste of what it means to be free, to feel. I long for the day where I might experience such things again, and I hope you may be at my side when I do. For that day to come to pass, my mother must die. As long as she remains alive, she will hold power over me. That is why I have left information for your companions. They must use the knowledge contained in my notes to kill her. I will do all I can to aid them in this.

Once she has been slain, I want to experience the world, and I can think of no better person to show it to me than you.

So I beg of you Trinn, save me from this dragon, that we may see the world together, and be free.

Jouzen.

"I don't know about the rest of you," Trinn said, "but count me in."