Blood of Dragons - The Squire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Tolas felt the bed start to shake under his back. He opened his eyes and saw a radiant light glowing from the binding circle on the floor, surrounding him and Amber. She was still riding him, the sound of their hips slapping together came hard and fast. As the glow intensified, Amber looked up and suddenly realised what was happening. She let out a shriek of alarm and tried to pull away, but the moment she let go of Tolas' wrists, he grabbed hers in turn and thrust his hips up as far as he could; her knees lifted off the bed, leaving Amber impaled and helpless on Tolas' cock as she struggled to break free.

Ilga's chanting became louder and more intense, and Amber squirmed with increasing desperation. Her eyes wild, and her cries frantic, Amber's body began to change. Thick mud seeped from every pore, steaming and burning against Tolas' skin. The mud burst into multicoloured flames, setting the draperies of the bed on fire. Amber's neck twisted and jerked, a stream of incomprehensible words spilling from her mouth; the sound of the alien language physically hurt Tolas' ears. But through it all, he held her in place.

With one last shout, Ilga finished the abjuration, and Amber let out an unholy scream. There was a burst of bright illumination as the spell took effect, and when it faded, the flames were extinguished, the mud dissipated, and Amber's features were back to normal. She wobbled unsteadily on Tolas' cock, then passed out and fell backwards onto the bed. The movement of her body caused Tolas' to slip out of her, but the feeling along the ridges of his cock sent one final shiver through him that pushed him over the edge. Several large spurts of cum shot out of him and coated Amber's unconscious twitching body; utterly spent, Tolas fell back as well and also passed out.

Ilga caught her breath and surveyed the room; the bed and curtains were singed, the binding circle had burst and scattered, and nearly everything else had been overturned by the expulsion of magic, all surrounding the two young sleeping figures in the centre of the room.

"Well, that happened."

*******

"You seem quiet, lad. Is there something on your mind?"

Tolas blinked, realising that he had been staring into space. "Forgive me, Sir Eglamore. I was just... thinking."

"You have been "thinking" a lot these past few days," said Sir Eglamore. The two of them stood alongside several other knights, some of them also with their squires, along the central hall of the Moonward estate. "Ever since Donna Moonward's trial, it has been uncommon to hear any more than a few words from you at a time."

"I just felt... awkward about coming back here," said Tolas. "Amber, that is, Lady Moonward has been avoiding me since the trial; I think she might blame me for her mother's fate."

"I can see how you, and how she might think that," said Sir Eglamore. "But you are not responsible for her mother's actions; you were also the one to prove that Lady Moonward was not complicit in her mother's schemes either. You never did tell me about how you were able to free her from the curse upon her," he added.

Tolas blushed. "No, Lady Moonward was very insistent that Ilga and I never speak of it."

"Of course." Sir Eglamore patted Tolas' shoulder. "Perhaps you will have a chance to speak to her after the ceremony today?"

"Maybe, if she even wishes to see me."

A short time later, the hall was filled with people, and Lady Amber Moonward was officially recognised as the new head of her House, with the nobility and Knighthood in attendance to bear witness. Gifts were presented, well-wishes were given, and all the while, Tolas stood at attention while Amber very pointedly did not make eye contact with him.

Towards the end of the gathering, the newly elevated Lady Moonward called for a speech. All eyes turned to her as she stood upon the dais at the head of the hall.

"Lords and ladies, gathered friends," Amber announced. "This has been a trying time for my House and I. A terrible dispersion has been cast upon us; the actions of my mother these past few months have sullied the name of Moonward, perhaps irrevocably, in the eyes of the people.

"But I swear to you, here and now, that I will do all I can to bring my family name back from the brink of desolation! I will forge a new path, one that will once again cast House Moonward as a beacon of integrity, honour, and faith!"

There was a round of applause and several cheers; Amber waved her hand for silence. "In the interest of this endeavour, I wish to forge a stronger bond with the Knighthood of Justice, the servants of the Arbiter that were instrumental in weeding out the corruption in my family, and saving my life from the consequences of our mistakes. I have spoken with the Knight-Commander, and requested a personal guard of one of his subordinates to act indefinitely as my bodyguard and liaison to the Grand Courthouse."

Tolas' heart began to race as Amber continued. "However, as the individual that I have selected for this task is not yet a knight, I have negotiated an agreement with the Knight-Commander. For his part in freeing me from dark powers beyond the realm of mortal comprehension, I have formally submitted House Moonward's endorsement to grant a full knighthood to the squire of Sir Eglamore, Tolas!"

Amber looked directly into Tolas' eyes, holding out a hand and beckoning him to step forward. Tolas stood stock still for a moment before a nudge from Sir Eglamore got his feet moving. Walking through the crowd, he could vaguely hear the sound of polite applause and more than a little feverish whispering, but everything around him seemed to be in a haze. Stepping up on to the dais, he moved to kneel in front of Amber, but she took his hand and pulled him to his feet to stand beside her.

"I think I may have caused a bit of a stir with this," she said quietly. "But I think it will be worth it to have you around. Sorry, I didn't tell you earlier, I wanted it to be a surprise."

Tolas found his voice. "It certainly was, my lady."

Amber pouted. "I told you that you can call me "Amber," all things considered. But I suppose since we are in public at the moment, we should stick to formalities." She leaned in closer and whispered into his ear. "Although if you were to call me "my lady" in private as well, that could be rather... stimulating."

Tolas' eyes widened, and he gulped. It seemed his new position was going to come with more duties, and benefits than he thought.