Blood of the Clans Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"

It's tae do wi' back in Garreth's time?" Stuart asked, receiving a nod from Argus. "And yer no going tae tell me, are ye?" to which Argus shook his head. "So, I'm left wi' no say in the matter, am I?" Stuart said, looking at him with curiosity.

"No, yer not. So gi'e us a good tale and then I'll tell ye my news and why I came tonight." Argus said calmly, with a large dose of mischief underlying his tone.

Stuart smiled in defeat at not getting Argus to tell him. Argus smiled back in victory and raised his glass of Laoch Deoch a MacLeod to him.

"Here's tae the MacLeod's, Lang May Yer Lum Reek (Long May Your Chimney Smoke)." Argus stated to Stuart proudly.

"Aye, thank ye Argus, and tae ye as well." Stuart replied, as he held his glass up to him.

Both downed the golden nectar and let out a satisfied breath, both replying, "Dram bu' Idich."

Everyone was returning to their seats and Debra had calmed down enough that Stuart felt he could continue. He motioned for everyone to quiet again and started back into the story.

"The next morning, as the dawn broke o'er the mountains in the east, the great Ben Nevis was still casting its long shadow o'er the highlands."

Votes and comments are always greatly appreciated, thank you.

12