Blood of the Clans Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women all smiled and admitted their feelings for Garreth, some re-calling the painting of him in the hall. Even the men were beguiled by him and his deeds. It was easily said, that Garreth MacLeod was the epitome of what a highlander should look and be like. Seeing all the attention being paid to Garreth, Tavish had to interject.

"Are ye trying tae say that Grayson MacDonald was'ne as good as Garreth? Something ye ha'e against redheads?" his eyes peering sharply at everyone.

The women all assured him Grayson was a wonderful man too, just Garreth was more to their liking. Stuart seized the moment to ride Tavish about the statements made.

"There ye go, Tavish. The MacLeod's are better looking than the MacDonald's. Ye'll just ha'e tae face the facts."

Everyone laughed and Tavish stood erect and proud in defiance to them.

"Say what ye like, but there's nae wrong wi' me. There's lots of women fancy me." his boast in hopes of an accord.

"Awww, Tavish, of course we think you're a fine man." Mary MacLeod cooed to him, then several of the women fawned over him playfully, making him smile.

Once the commotion over Tavish faded off, he motioned to Stuart to continue to talk about Therese and Garreth. Stuart couldn't stop smiling, as he watched the fuss over Tavish. Once they calmed down, he stood with Argus and Tavish at the prow and told them about Therese's trip back to France.