Blood of the Clans Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Braedon, lick around it and then suckle me." she gasped out in pleasured breaths, as she offered her swelling nipple to him.

Braedon stuck his tongue out and circled it around and around, the surface becoming slick, the nipple growing more in size.

"Now my Love, take me in yer mouth." she panted softly.

Braedon let the turgid flesh slip between his lips and suckled as he thought a baby would. He knew he was doing it well, when Arabella started moaning louder and louder and then grasped his hair and passionately pulled at it. Her legs wrapped around his waist and squeezed him, as he lavished his attention to her plump morsel. Arabella began to groan louder, filling the chambers with echoing bliss. Her hips bucked and her legs clenched, as she rode herself through an orgasm again. Braedon felt her pulling his head away and stopped sucking. He looked at her, strained in the throes of ecstasy and looked at her in amazement. In all his life, he never knew a woman possessed such abilities.

"Bella, what just happened? Did I cause that tae happen?" he asked her, unsure of what was happening to her.

"It's pure pleasure, Braedon, that's the only way I can describe it tae ye. Something builds inside me here," and showed him with her hand, placing it over her mound, " and it just keeps feeling better and better, till my body can'ne take anymore pleasure and I feel so wonderful inside." she told him and then brought her hand up to him. Her fingers were soaking with fluids that she had expelled and she showed it to him. "This is what happens tae me. I release this, much like you do wi' yer seed. It feels much like yer's does." she told him and Braedon looked at the creamy liquid coating her fingers.

Braedon tentatively touched it and rubbed his fingers together. He was amazed at the texture and touched it again.

"We'll ha'e many nights my darling man, tae learn how tae please one another."

"Aye, we will, my sweet Bella." Their lips met and pressed together in sensual love, as the rest of the day was spent making love together.

It would be closer to nightfall, before the two emerged from her chambers together. A great many smiles were present on everyone's faces, acknowledging the awareness of what was going on behind closed doors. Sloan and his men, along with Braedon's, were talking in earnest about the impending war, as they approached.

"Laird Braedon, welcome back." Sloan said when he saw him coming and rose.

All the men rose and waited for Arabella and Braedon to sit first, before they did.

"Father, Sloan has a plan we need tae use. We were just discussing where we should use it." Coll told him.

"What's the plan?" he replied with interest, looking from Coll to Sloan.

"I'll let Sloan explain it. It's his idea." Coll acknowledged and motioned for Sloan to start.

"My idea was this, Laird Braedon. In an effort tae slow their men down and lessen our losses, I suggest we dig pits wi' spikes and co'er them o'er wi' branches and grass. If they're charging us, they'll ne'er see the pits in time tae stop. Many dozens of men or more will fall and the rest sent intae confusion as tae where tae go. This gi'es oor men the chance tae attack them off-guard. Our clan has used this tactic with great results, so I know it will work." Sloan finished explaining and looked among them.

"That is a good tactic, Sloan. Any way tae lessen the loss of oor own men is a good plan. Where do ye ha'e in mind tae use it?" he asked.

"That's what we were discussing, Laird Braedon. None of us know the area, or where they might attack from." Sloan explained.

"I know where I'd attack from coming across land. Straight up from Loch Sunart. My guess is they'll land in Salen Bay and group there, before marching on us. If yer plan is tae work, along that route is best." Arabella told them.

"We'll ride out the morrow and look at the land, see what we can see." Braedon announced.

"My horses are at yer castle, Braedon. I'll need one of yer's Lady Arabella." Sloan asked.

"One will be provided, Sloan, if yer's hav'ne arrived when yer ready tae leave. Now, enough talk of war and battles and let us enjoy a night of food and drink among friends."Arabella told them.

Mugs and cups were raised in agreement, as smiles were made and laughter became the sound of the night.

12