Blood of the Clans Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deb, you have a body to die for, seriously. Tom must go crazy for you." Gillian spoke out boldly.

"He gets his hands on my girls and he's in heaven he said and I know he is." Deb said laughing loudly, her ample breasts bouncing in response, as she cupped them.

"How tall are ye, Dear?" Margret asked Deb, cutting in on the conversation and taking charge.

"Five feet, seven inches in bare feet." she responded and Margret wrote it down.

"Okay, good. I'll take yer measurements and Gayle, would ye write them down fer me, Hen?" Margret asked her, handing the notepad to her.

"My pleasure, Marg." she told her and sat on the bed, with the pad and pen waiting.

Margret wrapped the tape around Deb's chest, just under her bra and pulled it taut, the others anxious to hear what it was.

"Thirty five inches." she called out and slid it down to Deb's waist.

"Twenty six inches." she called out, a hint of envy showing in her tone.

Deb smiled inwardly, knowing her body held the interest of men and women alike.

Marg slipped the tape down over Deb's hips and snugged it tight around her curvaceous cheeks.

"Thirty seven inches."

"Damn Deb, how do you stay in such good shape?" Roberta asked her, hearing the measurements.

"Good food, good exercise, a good man and plenty of good sex, I guess." Deb quipped, and knew the other women were envious of her, even if they did laugh along.

"That's okay, Dear, a couple of bairns will fix that. Yer hips will lose that slimness and yer tummy will'ne be so flat anymore. Feed the wee bairns wi' those lovely things and they'll no look so good either. I say enjoy this while ye can, Deb. Lord knows we lose it so quickly and can'ne get it back again. Are ye wearing a bra under the dress?" Marg asked her.

"No, I wasn't going to. They didn't wear them back them, so I wanted to stay truer to that style. I really like the bared shoulders." she told her, looking in the mirror at her body now and imagining the firm, youthfulness gone and replaced with the growth of motherhood and maturity.

"Can ye slip yer's off then, Love? We'll need tae get the natural look of ye and where we'll need tae put in darts and make cups and such." Marg informed her and eyes began to concentrate on the unknown and imagined.

Deb reached up behind her back and undid the two small clasps, taking the shoulder straps down her arms and then freed the luscious mounds encased in the lace cups.

"Dear God, they did'ne e'en move. Yer blessed wi' them, so ye are. What do ye need a bra fer?" Marion MacLeod blurted out, as she sat and sketched out the size and shape of Deb's body on her artist's pad.

"Because if I didn't wear one, my nipples would be sticking out a mile for everyone to see. Even now the cool air is making them stick out." Deb replied openly, trying to push the budding growth back down with her palms.

"Quite the excitable girl, aren't you?" Roberta exclaimed, seeing the turgid buds try to remain erect, despite Deb's poking them back in.

Deb's nervousness was now becoming prevalent to everyone, as they watched her battle nature's insistence.

"Och, not tae worry, Hen. It's just us women and we all ha'e the same problem, don't we ladies?" Marg spoke out, easing Deb's concerns and getting nods and agreements she wasn't alone.

Once the material started to get laid over her, covering her nudity enough to hide her aroused state, Deb felt more at ease, as hands held material to her and others pinned it.

"I bet the men are into some heavy battle talk about now. Wouldn't they love to be a part of this instead." Gillian spoke out and lightened the mood even more.

"Too bad, Tom is the only man who's going to see the whole package. I swear, if I was a man, I'd be all over you. Damn you're one sexy woman, Debra McRae." Roberta blurted out and received several sideways looks from the other women, while Deb blushed crimson.

"Och, leave the poor girl alone. She can'ne help it if God reached down and touched her, ga'e her the beauty she has." Marg chided, knowing how uncomfortable Deb was feeling.

"Now, what's yer cup size, Love? I'll need tae know how full tae let out the bust fer ye."

"I'm a full C, Marg and thank you, it is a bit embarrassing to be standing here, pretty well naked, even if it is just us women." Deb said in hopes of quelling anymore talk of her body.

"Do ye ha'e a pair of those wee panties in any of these colours, Debra?" Yolanda MacDonald asked her, "They'd look smashing under this." she said, as she held up the gossamer fabric for the lower part of the dress.

Yolanda folded it several times to simulate the dress's layers and wrapped it around Deb's waist. With direct light behind her, Deb's body was outlined in detail, with only a hint she wasn't completely naked, as the panties barely showed through.

Uhm, I don't think I want this to be that revealing. Makes me look like a Vegas showgirl, or something. I was thinking of a long panel of that brocade, tapered to a point and ending about here." Deb said, as she held her finger to her pubic mound. "That would keep me covered for the most part and still have a good sense of allure, without showing everyone the goods. What do you think?" she asked the others.

A consensus was reached on the idea and soon, the dress started to take shape and no more mention of Deb's body was heard, as Marion began dressing the form of Deb on her page and needed measurements were taken to fit the patterns.

Coming out of Stuart's office, Sean was still shaking his head in disbelief at seeing so many artifacts to prove the story being told was real.

"Thought we were just telling ye auld lang syne stories, Sean?" Stuart asked him, seeing him in awe of everything now."

So all he did was hold it up and shout our motto and magical stuff happened?" Sean said in wonder.

"Aye, once we're seated again, Argus can finish up wi' the battle. I wonder how the ladies are making out wi' Deb's dress? Knowing Margret, she'll come up wi' something grand. She's made some splendid gowns fer the ladies in the past, so this will be one I know she'll put a great effort intae, tae impress us." Stuart told them, as they entered the salon again and sat down."And Debra, well, she could wear a sack and look good. Truly Tom, she's an absolute beauty, so she is." he finished, making Tom glow with pride.

"Auld lang syne stories? Isn't that about New Years, or something?" David asked.

"Och, don't tell me ye don't know what auld lang syne means? Old, long times. Times long past, is maybe a better term. It was used more as the start of a tale, much like once upon a time is used now. It was Robbie Burns that set the words tae an old Scottish piece that we all sing at New Years, or Hogmanay really, as it starts December thirty first. There's speculation the tradition of Hogmanay started where Garreth and Therese were in France at that time. Wouldn't it be a bit of history fer us, if it was they two that started the tradition." Stuart told everyone, diverting attention still from an impatient Argus.

"Okay, are we through wi' show and tell now? I'll ha'e tae think a wee bit where we left off." Argus announced, wanting to enjoy the limelight again. "Aye, I'd just told ye's about young Kirklan, almost fergot about him and he's a key player, as ye'll find out later. Garreth had just raised the Fairy Flag as the cavalry approached and began battling wi' them. MacRae and Rennie headed fer the coast tae avoid the pits and continue tae the castle."

12