Blood of the Dragons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I would not lie to my lord, but it is a bit sore, despite the pleasure he gave me. But I am ready to receive him again.'

Gyren nodded once Astar gave him her reply, and then sat up and spread his legs.

'Gyren says he appreciates both your lust and honesty, but suggests that you pleasure him with your mouth and hands.'

Nodding in assent, Terin went to work on Gyren's shaft once again, noisily slurping and stroking him, her generous ass and pussy, still oozing her juices and a small amount of his cum, raised and directed back at Astar.

"I think it's time we brought these mountain folk under the king's rule." remarked Gyren, fully relaxed as his concubine serviced him. "The talents of their women could certainly bear some use by us. And I think some of our women could learn from them."

Astar nodded. While she was still greatly aroused, the part of her brain that acted as Gyren's assistant immediately started thinking. While primitive, these tribesmen knew how to defend their home ferociously, and without a unit of the king's sons and daughters, to fly into the mountains and roust them out of their holes, it was unlikely they'd be able to dominate them. Gyren alone was mighty, but he couldn't fight every single one of them alone.

"You have a plan, Gyren? It's always some stratagem with you." This was normal, day-to-day talk, made somewhat absurd by the situation of Astar lying on a bed with her commanding officer while he was naked and having his cock sucked by his slave. But this talk was so automatic and natural she could keep it up while distractedly horny.

"Of course I have a plan. But you've been studying them. I need to know what you know." And so began a long conversation about the disposition of the the mountain tribes, their manners and ways of making war. The whole time, Terin never ceased her ministrations of Gyren's cock, and Astar could not shake the arousal this situation had given her, and had given up trying. Eventually, Gyren finally tensed up, and pushed his slave backwards while he kneeled and began spraying his seed over her body, pump after pump of hot dragon semen covering her. Terin eagerly presented her breasts, face, and body to the shower, her sensual features getting covered in hot white spurts.

"Ah... I no longer require your services... cousin... you have the rest of the evening... to yourself." Gyren dismissed her as he continued spraying across his newest possession.

Astar didn't remember walking back to her quarters, but once she was there she came to find one of her paramours, the priestess Marinth splayed nude on her bed, with just a single candle lit, her full curves and curly brown hair glinting in the light.

"Welcome home, lover. I've been waiting for you -"

Marinth was cut off by a suddenly forceful Astar forcing the human woman down to the bed. The dragon-touched woman practically tore off her own clothes, than sat on her lover's face, grinding her pussy into the priestess's mouth. Marinth, pleasantly surprised by her lover's earnestness, writhed with Astar on the bed in a tangled, sweaty mess until Astar moaned in climax.. They lie there, stroking each other for a while.

"You were soaking when you came in. Thinking about me on duty?"

"Yes." Astar lied, unable to maintain eye contact while doing so, and unable to get the thought of Terin's swollen, cum-filled belly out of her mind.

12