Blood or Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching back up, he cupped her small breasts, then his cold mouth closed around them alternately, and the tip of his tongue lapped and played on the tight, hard peaks.

Jack sensed the fear waning, though it remained an undercurrent in her skin. She was forgetting it, and that made him feel better, calmer. He moved lower down her body, hands and lips leaving nothing untouched in their wake, and then he parted her thighs.

His tongue slid down Kim's freshly shaved mound until it found its prize-her luscious clit, red and throbbing with blood. The first lick of his tongue over it elicited a heated gasp and she jerked against him. Jack kept swirling his tongue over her and thrusting it in her, tasting the sweet musk of desire. It literally bloomed in his face.

Kim moaned louder. His fingers joined his tongue to slide around in her slick heat, then he dipped two of them inside her. The blast of her inner heat on his cold fingers made him feel as if he'd stuck them in flames. He pumped them in and out, and she would have come right off the bed if he hadn't been holding her down.

Kim thrashed and cried out his name. Jack crept up the bed and covered her mouth with his, silencing her except for little gasps and moans that escaped her lips. He settled down on top of her body, reveling in her pliant, warm flesh. The blood was humming all through her, and her cheeks were pink with it.

When she stilled, he raised up and grasped his shaft in his hand. With his other hand, he hitched her leg up and moved himself closer. Now he had full access to her dripping hot opening. He lined the head of his cock up with it and pushed inside her.

Jack nearly growled at the soft, wet heat that gripped him like a hand in glove. For only a second, he caught a whiff of her fear-it had spiked upon his entry. Reluctantly, he paused.

"Are you alright, Kim?" The only sound was her shallow breathing. "Sweetheart?"

"Yeah," she whispered.

Jack lowered himself back down, enjoying her warm skin and her sweet, panting breath on his cheek. He slowly filled her, his own breath coming out in a strangled hiss when her hot wet center engulfed the complete length of his cock.

Jack stopped to try to get control of himself. "You don't know what you do to me."

Kim didn't answer, and her blue eyes, sightless in the dark, stared up past his shoulder to the ceiling. He stopped his thrusts and looked down at her.

Jack bent his head and kissed her gently. Kim finally responded, and then her mouth became urgent on his.

Jack released her lips and groaned, pumping in and out of her body. Kim moved with him, her soft little moans urging him on. The sound of her heart, filling with blood and pumping it out, seemed to urge him on as well.

His head dipped down and he kissed her cheek, then down to her jawline. She gave a tiny gasp, and he felt her push against him when his lips touched her neck. But Jack ignored that and continued his advance down the svelte flesh until he was nuzzling the indention at the base of her throat.

A minute later, Jack slipped his hands into hers and pushed them back against the mattress. Then he raised up, stiff and jerking as he finished into her. Kim's small fingers clenched around his, and she also found her release.

Jack collapsed softly next to her, regretting all too soon the separation of his body from her much warmer one.

"You OK?" he asked with a smile in his voice. He felt better than he could remember in a long time.

"That was...you were...different," she murmured. She took a few deep breaths in and out. "But god, I needed that..."

"Me too." He reached over and took her hand that was lying against his. Jack caressed it and then kissed the back of it.

"I love you, Kim," he said, but she didn't answer. She'd already drifted off to sleep.

Jack raised up and pulled the covers over her. He sat motionless for a long time, just staring at her while as she slept. Finally, he leaned down and kissed her softly on the forehead, lingering over the hot, savory vein that pulsed against his lips.

12