Blood Passion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not once in their incestuous act did he move away from her neckline. The blood called to him, sang to him, and he thirsted for it. Red stained teeth finally freed themselves from their self-imposed prison. Immediately, the neck wound closed up without any scaring.

Nik didn't move away or pull out of his mother. He rested on top of her, enjoying loving caresses and tender cooing to settle him down. The blood fever awoke a beast inside his soul, one that needed to be tamed lest he lose total control.

"Hush, it is okay, baby. Just relax. Mommy is here to take care of you."

Tenderly stroking his hair, and cradling him in her arms, Veronika let Nik remain catatonic for as long as needed. Viktoria looked on, worried about Nik's reactions. The sisters only knew second-hand accounts of what to expect, passed down orally and through a special family tome. All they could do was play the situation by ear.

"Mom...I love you," Nik whispered.

"I know. I love you too," she replied, holding him tighter.

His large cock remained knotted inside her pussy, not letting a single drop of potent sperm escape. Lying on top, face in her shoulder, eyes drifted off to slumberland. Muscles felt exhausted, and sweat mixed into the blood to create a mess on his skin.

"Sleep, baby, and rest in mommy's arms. You can sleep inside of me the entire night," she whispered, softly.

Viktoria walked off to Veronika's room. Cunt glistening from a mini-orgasm, the sight of mother and son fornicating turned her on to the max. Fingers had fondled her own tits and pussy, lusting for her turn next. A return to power and a return to immortality beckoned them, not to mention a satisfying, nightly romp.

Her sister's room appeared plain Jane. Nothing stood out. No kink apparel, posters, or scattered lingerie, it was a simple, clean-cut, suburban room. But what Viktoria looked for could be found inside the closest. Inside a secret compartment, an ancient tome rested. The bindings and cover were faded, made of worn leather, and colored a dark, blood red. Each page cracked and snapped when turned, charred from an unknown fire.

With Krystal's hectic pro sports life, and herself always jet setting on business, Veronika became guardian of their family legacy. Family history and secrets were all contained in the hefty book. Flipping through pages, sitting on the bed, Viktoria scanned passages read as a child.

The comings nights would be difficult and full of uncertainty. Uncharted waters for all of them, and she needed to understand what Nik would be going through, as well as her own dormant powers awakening. It was also the only thing she could think of from going crazy in lust, and pushing her own sister off of the young stud.

12