Blood-Red Orchids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We make love in over a half a dozen different positions, climaxing, over and over again in the next few hours. She is patient and knows how to teach. She teaches me how to make love to a woman. She teaches me how to make love and to love.

Kim shows me four of the 'perfumed garden' positions including the 'white tiger' position where I mount her from behind.

Then she shows me 'the silkworm spinning a cocoon' position where, while laying on her back raises up to meet me spreading her thighs as her vagina opens as a flower opens it's petals for pollination. The depth of my penetration and the rubbing of my swollen cock against her clitoris causing her to have an orgasm within five minutes after I enter her.

She shows me several Tao sexual positions, including a variation of the 'butterfly' position that I find out we performed earlier, when she was on top of me.

She lays on top of me and as we outstretch our arms, hands together, this time, Kim places her feet on the top of mine and pushes against my feet as she moves up and down on me. She takes complete control by using this method and I am in an uncontrolled agony as she causes me to ejaculate once more within five minutes.

We finish our 'sexcapades' with 'Kama's Wheel' where I sit with my legs outstretched. Kim lowers herself onto my legs and moves forward and my penis enters her as she extends her legs, sits on my lap, and nestles closely with me. We can hug each other in a tight embrace or lean back and look at each other. A very intimate embrace. This forms a kind of wheel where we can have very gentle sexual intercourse with little effort or very vigorous intercourse, whatever the woman desires as she is in the main position of control.

Kim and I have an unparalleled awareness of each other as we are sitting facing each other in such a relaxing embrace, moving with each other as we look into each others eyes.

I say to Kim, "I am no longer a virgin."

She starts to giggle and responds, "Yes, I know, I was there when you lost your virginity."

Kim giggling while I am inside of her is quite an experience. While in this embrace I whisper in Kim's ear, "Kim, I love you, will you marry me?" I say to her, "Kim, I want you to have my baby. I want to have a family with you. I don't care what anyone else might think. I don't care that you are a hooker or that you are black. I want to marry you."

This remark of mine is not meant as an insult, or a double insult, and she takes it as a naïve compliment. I am young, equating sex with love, deeply in love with her, wise to the world of hate and judgment, not wise to how deep an effect this world has already had on her.

She is kind and gentle and responds, in Español, "Ah, mi primera oferta de matrimonio."

Then she says, "Ron, honey, I love you too." She makes me a promise. "Ron, sweetie, when you turn twenty-one and if you still want to marry me, I will marry you."

I tell Kim I will get a fake I.D. that makes me twenty-one and we can get married right away. She starts to giggle once more, and then starts to laugh at my remarks. Giggling and laughing together in the 'Kama's Wheel' position is a wonderful experience,a wonderful way to share a laugh with someone you love.

We get up and make the bed just in case Dottie comes back. We take a sheet out of the linen closet and go lay down on the coach.

Laying next to Kim, holding her in the early morning, before dawn, sharing each others warmth and closeness, her gentleness, is the second greatest experience of my life.

We talk, honestly, about our lives. We share our feelings. I thank her for giving me the most priceless birthday present, a gift to me more precious than gold. I tell her I am so happy that she was my first. She thanks me and says it was a first for her, her first virgin.

She also said something strange that I did not question at the time. She said it was the first time she really ever made love to anyone. Strange coming from a person that has made love thousands of times before.

My wish comes true. We fall asleep in each others arms.

In the morning, Robbie awakes us. Dottie has not come back from her date. Not unusual for her. Kim fixes Robbie and I breakfast.

I ask her if she will be my girlfriend.

She says, "Sure honey I will always be your girl." She gives me a peck on the cheek and says goodbye.

When she leaves that morning it is the last time I will ever see her. Kim moved to Reno, Nevada the day after we made love. I am heartbroken. Nevertheless, Kim gave me quite the birthday present.

Dottie told me three months later that Kim had become pregnant and had an abortion in Reno. Dottie didn't know who got Kim pregnant because Kim had always had the 'John' use a condom to protect against STDs or an unwanted pregnancy.

Dottie could not understand Kim's stupidity. She felt Kim knew better than to work without protection. She said someone must have gotten Kim drunk or 'high' or maybe the condom broke.

Five months later, after my love lessons with Kim, I joined the Navy. I was in Boot Camp in San Diego on Christmas Day when I phoned Dottie to wish her a Merry Christmas.

Dottie informed me of Kim's death. Kim died on Christmas Eve, of hypothermia, complicated by a drug overdose.

She died outside in the snow-filled parking lot of the brand new Harrah's Hotel and Casino in Reno, Nevada. Kim died before her 'real' twentieth birthday.

Quite the Christmas present.

From my birthday in May until I left for boot camp in October, in just under five months, I had loving sex with another dozen women. Kim had opened up the floodgates of my heart, sexually.

My desire for giving and receiving affection, for giving and receiving love, of sharing myself with a woman was insatiable. I love to be close to a woman. It isn't just the sex. It is the closeness of having an intimate relationship that is important to me. Well, I would be lying if I said that sex isn't right up there with closeness in the category of importance.

In my heart, I know it was part illusion with Kim. I know our night was a 'one night stand.' But, I was still naïve. I wanted it to be more, for her sake. I wanted it to be more, for me.

I was still an immature boy at eighteen and not yet a man. I knew of plenty of immature 'men.' I did not want to be like other men.

Kim had been used and abused by other so-called men. If Kim had been willing to stay with me and be my girlfriend, she would have been the only girl, the only woman ever for me. I love making love to women. However, Kim is the one I remember with the most love and affection, with the most regret. She was my first.

Illusion or not, Kim taught me the value of loving affection and of having a shared closeness. Two necessary elements in any sexual relationship. In any relationship.

Showing a certain care and concern for your sexual partner is what she taught me so well, all in a single night. All in a one night's stand.

From my first sexual relationship - one I was lucky enough to have first shared with Kim, to the last one I may ever have, the lessons she taught me, I will never forget.

Other lessons Kim reinforced in me were not to judge anyone because of their skin color, their social status, or what may be perceived as lack of virtuous behavior. I have a special phrase I use for those who judge, I describe those that claim superior virtue over others as hypocrites practicing "the hypocrisy of the righteous."

I will always deeply love the first woman I ever made love to ... my first ... Kim.