Blood Red Stripes Ch. 02

Story Info
Unwanted company leads to a feast.
874 words
3.96
18.2k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dominic." Lovely. He was tight and hot; his cock was bouncing on his belly, leaving a trail of sticky droplets. His breath was coming faster, his eyes tightly closed. "Dominic." I said more harshly than perhaps I should have. "Look at me."

When his eyes flew open, I should have been prepared. I should have guessed at what he was. Golden irises gleamed at me in the twilight. "Ma'am?" he stuttered.

A Were. Well, well, well...that made things so much more interesting. Now...what kind was he?

"Are you enjoying this, boy?"

"No, Ma'am." He lied, his cock jumping fiercely.

I slid my fingers quickly out of him, making him wince and grimace. "Very well, then. Perhaps I can find other things to hold your interest." His eyes bled back to green quickly, and I saw the unhappiness in them. Too bad, so sad. He should have been truthful.

"Tell me, Dominic. Do you enjoy blood sports?" I innocently asked.

He just looked at me, his eyes empty of any emotion. "Somewhat, Ma'am. It depends."

"Upon what?"

"Whose blood we are talking about."

"Yours, of course, silly boy." I laughed, deliberately showing a hint of fang. "I've heard it's quite intoxicating."

His eyes got quite large, and his mouth dropped open a bit. However, his cock got even harder, if that were possible. "A va...."

"Hush. You know better than to say anything." I snarled, giving his protruding flesh a quick backhand. Yowling, he jerked and pulled, but the ropes did not give the least. Smiling wickedly at him, I reached around and began to unzip my little black dress, sliding it down slowly over my ample breasts. Thank God for Victoria's Secret—good lingerie truly was a blessing of the 21st Century. Standing only in my tiny, lacy bra and panties and good black pumps, I lovingly ran my hand over his dripping cock. "I can only imagine what blood from your shaft would taste like." I whispered, inwardly laughing as he shuttered.

Bending over, giving him a good view of my ass, I rummaged through my bag for a favorite toy of mine-Spike. Spike was black, roughly 9 inches long and 3 inches around, made of a good silicone. He was known to make women as well as men very happy. I held him in front of the boy's face, spinning him around lazily. "Don't worry, little boy. I'll make you very happy before I bleed you." Just as I was reaching for the lube,...

Company arrived.

"Is this as imaginative as you can get?" a woman's voice grated. Turing around, I found the couple I had bested standing rigidly behind me.

"Camilla. Robert. We're a bit busy here." I blandly stated, moving to block their sight of Dominic.

"We think we have a right to watch." Camilla simpered, thrusting her small breasts out. Really now. I had seen bigger mosquito bites. "If we can't have him tonight, doesn't mean we won't get him tomorrow night. We want to see what he's got."

"Sorry. Private party. Now go, or I'll alert the DMs."

"No." Dominic whispered. "Let them stay."

"What???" I turned around and stared at the boy. Once again, his cock was drooling across his belly. Oh. An exhibitionist.

"Make them watch. Everything." Golden eyes stared at me.

Hmmmm....this could be fun.

Shrugging, pretending disinterest, I said, "Just stay out of my way. Go sit in the doorway."

I reached around, staring Dominic in the eyes, not paying any mind to the rude couple shuffling for a better view, and unhooked my bra. My breasts bounced, the gold nipple rings glinting, the nipples hard and wrinkled. Leaning over, I slid his slippery cock between them, kissing the head as it appeared. Ok, so I lied when I said that wouldn't happen again. What can I say—he had a cock worth kissing. He was completely relaxed, his head thrown back, his eyes closed. Picking up the lube, I poured a generous amount over Spike and slid him between Dominic's cheeks. Instantly, Dominic tensed up, clenching his muscles.

"Breathe." I soothed. "I'm going to do this whether you want me to or not, so you might as well get all you can out of it." We both knew that we weren't talking about Spike or any anal play. Spike slid in, not as smoothly as I would like, but he was a Big Boy. Spike definitely is an acquired taste. Dominic's breathing was ragged and harsh, but he didn't fight me. Slowly, Spike made his way deeper. The deeper he went, the more Dominic's cock drooled, and that was something I just couldn't give up. Leaning way over, I took his cock into my mouth, sliding him carefully between my fangs. The taste of his precum was intoxicating, and I sucked hard, wanting more. If there's anything we vamps know, it's sucking.

Ok, that was a bad joke.

Behind me, Robert grunted in approval, "Why don't you do that to all of us?" Camilla giggled, a high-pitched disaster, like nails down a blackboard.

I looked at them, drunk on the taste of my boy, "You want me to do this to you?" I giggled myself, before I sank my fangs into the boy's shaft.