Blood Relations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though it had only been minutes Malcolm was fully erect again. He wondered what level her arousal was at. He started sliding his hand down her stomach, but before he could reach her sex she grabbed a hold of his wrist. He lifted his head off of her breast and locked eyes with her again, scared he was going too far. She pushed on his shoulder turning him on to his back.

"I like to be in control," Evelyn said.

Malcolm had no problem honoring her request. She straddled him yet again. This time she was perpendicular to him. He wanted to grab her breasts as they hung inches away from his face, but instead reached behind her and grabbed on to her behind, squeezing the firm cheeks in each hand.

Evelyn didn't appear interested in what Malcolm was doing. She griped on to his member and ran it back and forth across her folds before stopping at her entrance. With no warning she impaled herself on him, letting out a satisfied moan as his shaft disappeared inside her. Instead on moving him in and out of her she started to rock her body back and forth, making sure that she was rubbing herself against him in the process.

Her head went back and Malcolm thought he had never seen a more beautiful sight in his life. Without looking at him she reached behind herself arching her back and sticking her breasts out. He couldn't resist the urge to touch her and brought his hands forward, using his palms to rub her breasts and she continued to move her body back and forth. He knew she was in complete control of the situation and watching her use him to pleasure herself was more exciting than anything Malcolm had ever experienced before.

Soon her movements became faster and she spread her legs further, pushing him even deeper inside of her. He started to rock back and forth against her strides and she let out another low moan. Malcolm picked up his pace and started pinching her nipples again. She flung her head back down and looked him right in the eye. Her mouth went wide and a long deep moan escaped her throat. She collapsed on top of him and Malcolm felt her heart racing against his chest.

Not wanting to lose the momentum Malcolm rolled them over so she was under him. He grabbed one of her legs and bent it up, using it to steady himself as he started moving in and out of her. Evelyn arched her back and he continued to feel her muscles spasm against him. The sensation was too much and Malcolm pushed himself as far into her as possible before exploding for the second time that night.

Their pants continued in unison. Malcolm pushed the hair out of he eyes and leaned down, giving her a deep kiss which she was eager to return. They broke away and Malcolm softened inside of her. He pulled out and rolled on to his back. Evelyn turned on to her side and nestled in the crook of his arm. There were no words Malcolm could think to say. He was so happy and fulfilled, more so than he'd thought possible. He heard her breathing even out and thought it would be best to wake her before she fell too far asleep, but he still needed a moment to collect himself. At least that was his last thought before he joined her in slumber.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Good God man, wake up!"

Malcolm's eyes flung open and Jimmy tossed some clothes down to him.

"We talked about this," Jimmy said. "With all the humans around pack members have to be extra careful to stay clothed once they shift back. It was your idea!"

"Where's Evelyn?" Malcolm asked.

He sat up in the sand. It was daylight. All of the clothes were gone and there was no sleeping beauty next to him.

"Who?" Jimmy asked. "You're just lucky a wolf saw you first. It's almost seven. The beach will be filled by eight."

"There was a woman with me," Malcolm said.

"Sure," Jimmy said.

Malcolm sat up and pulled on the clothing Jimmy had brought him.

"Really," he said. "Blond hair, shoulder length. She was here with me."

"You mean?"

"I'm not nude because I shifted last night," Malcolm said.

"You hound!"

"It wasn't like that," Malcolm said. "I want to see her again."

"As in you think she's your mate?" Jimmy asked.

"No," Malcolm said. "Maybe. I'm not sure. It was intense. I need to find her."

"Calm down," Jimmy said. "There's only two hotels. What was her last name?"

"I don't know," Malcolm said.

"You must have been all business last night," Jimmy said. "Let's grab some coffee and then we can find your mystery woman."

Malcolm felt a strange tightness in his chest. He wanted to find her right now.

"There are copies of the reservation logs?" Malcolm asked.

"Every guest," Jimmy replied.

"Let's go," Malcolm said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was mid afternoon and Malcolm was ready to pull his hair out. Where was she? There was nobody named Evelyn in any of the registrations. Of course she could have came with parents or friends. Malcolm was ready to start going door to door through the hotels trying to find her. Before Jimmy was ready to allow that he made Malcolm question the hotel employees.

"There was a lot of girls here that fit that description," Margaret said.

"She would have came back to her room late last night or early this morning," Jimmy said.

"I was on duty during that time and I saw nobody," Margaret said.

"I didn't imagine her," Malcolm yelled. He was getting frustrated.

"Calm down," Jimmy said. "There's no reason to think she's left the area. How many families checked out today?"

"A lot of them," Margaret said. "It's Sunday. We fill up on the weekends for little getaways."

"You don't remember a single girl named Evelyn?" Malcolm asked.

Margaret was the fourth hotel employee they had questioned. The same response kept coming over and over again. Malcolm felt like he was going to pull his hair out. If she wasn't his mate she was still something to him. He felt like he was about to go crazy if he couldn't find her.

"Start going door to door," Jimmy said, the look on Malcolm's face must have showed his desperateness.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I'm sorry," Jimmy said. "But it's like she doesn't exist. Are you sure you didn't have too much to drink last night?"

"I didn't dream her up," Malcolm said. "She was real."

"It's getting late," Jimmy said. "You should get some sleep. We can try again tomorrow."

"Try what?" Malcolm asked. "Looking up the home address of every guest? Did you even collect that information?"

"No," Jimmy said. "But that is a good idea for the future."

Malcolm sat in the darkness on the beach. The exact same spot Evelyn had appeared before him last night. He wasn't sure what he expected, but part of him hoped she would just appear out of thin air again. He didn't know what else to hope for at this point.

"She will turn up again," Jimmy said. "Just give it time."

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~

One Year Later

"What did I say?" Jimmy asked. "We have gotten our first werewolf reservations. A few families from Europe are coming over and guess what? They're staying the entire summer. The didn't even bat an eyelash at the rate."

"Maybe you will be able to match a pair this summer," Malcolm said. "That would be something to advertise."

"Are you still stuck up on your mystery girl?" Jimmy asked.

They were flipping through photographs from last summer, trying to find some good shots for promotional materials.

"She was real," Malcolm said.

"I didn't say she wasn't," Jimmy said.

He dropped another stack of photos on the table in front of Malcolm.

"Here are some private shots some of the guests sent in," he said.

"You must be attracting some wealthy guests if they have the money and equipment for personal photographs," Malcolm said.

"The wealthy want the best," Jimmy replied.

Malcolm looked at smiling guest after smiling guest when his heart stopped. Staring back at him was none other than Evelyn. A genuine smile was plastered across her face as she stood in-between two other girls. Malcolm flipped the photo over and let out a sign of relief when the envelope was still attached complete with return address. He pulled it out and then saw some writing on the back of the photograph.

Bitsy Powers, Rose Caramel, Polly Powers, June 1920 Juliet, Indiana

He studied the return address. It was from the Powers family in Chicago.

"I need to go to Chicago," Malcolm said. "Set up the travel please."

"Now?" Jimmy asked. "It's about to get crazy out here."

Malcolm walked over to Jimmy and put the photograph in front of his face. He pointed to the middle of the picture.

"Evelyn," he said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Three days later Malcolm stood on the front door of a mansion. He felt awkward just knocking, but didn't know how else to proceed. A gentleman came to the door and looked him up and down.

"We don't allow solicitors," the man said.

"I'm looking for someone," Malcolm said. "Rose Caramel?"

"What business is she of yours?" The man asked.

"We're friends," Malcolm said.

The man's face dropped.

"Come inside," he said.

He walked Malcolm to a sitting room and left. Malcolm was so nervous about seeing her again he felt his palms sweat. There was no way he would let her get out of his sight this time.

Someone entered the room and Malcolm turned around. He wasn't surprised it wasn't Rose. The return address said the Powers residence after all.

"I recognize you from the picture," Malcolm said. "You must be Polly."

"Please have a seat," Polly said. "I told my sister not to send one in, but she couldn't help herself."

"I don't mean to bother you miss," Malcolm said. "But I'm looking for the third woman in the picture, Rose."

"As soon as Rodgers told me someone was looking for Rose I knew exactly who you must be," Polly said. "Rose talked about your amazing night all the time. Did you know that was her twenty first birthday?"

"She didn't mention that," Malcolm said.

"She was such a free spirit," Polly said.

Malcolm felt his heart shatter.

"Was?"

"Rose passed away," Polly said. "Three months ago."

Malcolm was dumbstruck. He didn't know what to say.

"How?"

"Does it matter?" Polly snapped at him.

"I looked for her," Malcolm said.

"She didn't want to see you before she left," Polly said. "She liked to play this game of mystery. Always said she would find you again this summer and then tease you about thinking she was a ghost. At least that's what she said our first few months back."

"Please," Malcolm said. "Tell me what happened to her."

"The flu," Polly said.

The door opened and a young man walked in with an infant. Malcolm rose from his seat.

"I told you not to bring her here," Polly said.

"He has a right to know," the man said.

"If Rose wanted him to know she would have contacted him," Polly said. "Can't you honor her final wishes?"

"What is happening?" Malcolm asked.

"This is your daughter," the man said. "Evelyn."

Malcolm felt his eyes go wide. Daughter. He had a child.

"Rose didn't survive the birth," he said. "I am very sorry."

"Can I hold her?" Malcolm asked.

"No," Polly said.

The man ignored Polly and walked the baby over to Malcolm. He lifted his daughter into his arms and leaned down. He gave her one giant sniff. The wolf gene hadn't passed. Baby Evelyn was human. Malcolm didn't know if he relieved or upset. Before he could contemplate it any longer Polly ran over and snatched the child out of his arms.

"Rose didn't want to burden you with Evelyn," Polly said. "My husband and I have formally adopted her. Nobody knows she wasn't mine naturally. You cannot have her."

"But she is my daughter," Malcolm said.

"What kind of life could you provide her?" Polly said. "Stephen and I are established, respected members of society. You live in a resort town, probably work some menial job. With us she will have a life. A good one."

Polly stormed out of the room with the child. Malcolm went to chase after her, but Stephen blocked his path.

"Please sit back down," Stephen said. "We should discuss this."

Malcolm felt like he was going to throw up. His entire world was spinning. If Rose would have let him know he would have turned her. That would ensure the child was born a wolf. The three of them could have been happy.

"Why didn't she tell me?"

"She was scared," Stephen said. "Pregnancy without a marriage is quite the scandal. She didn't know anything about you, not even your last name. It wouldn't have been right to force this on you."

"Force a baby? A chance at a family?" Malcolm said. "I would have loved her."

He let a sob come out and choked it back. He was not about to cry in front of a stranger.

"As a fellow male I thought you had the right to know," Stephen said. "But the rest of what my wife said is correct. Evelyn is ours. If you try to take her away we will fight you with the best lawyers there are. All it would do would bring shame to Rose's memory."

"What about her family?"

"She's Polly's cousin," Stephen said. "Her parents died in an accident when she was a baby. This is Rose's family."

Malcolm felt his sorrow turn to anger. Human or not that child was his. He would take her back.

"I'm sure this wasn't how you expected this visit to go," Stephen said. "Leave me your information. Maybe in a few months Polly will calm down and we can work out an arrangement. You can be a family friend, or an uncle to Evelyn."

Malcolm looked up at this man with astonishment. How dare he suggest this. Stephen could read his disagreement and started towards the exit.

"You should go," Stephen said. "Take some time to think before making an irrational decision."

The anger was about to burst through. Malcolm knew if he shifted here he would kill them all. With no other option he followed Stephen's advice and ran out of the home. Unsure what his next move would be.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"How much money does the pack have?" Malcolm asked.

"We've been doing well," Jimmy said. "I want to put that into building the town up more."

"Do we have enough to challenge the Powers family in court?"

"Malcolm I know this is hard," Jimmy said. "But the man has a point. The child is human. What sort of life would she have here?"

"Someone could turn her when she turned eighteen," Malcolm said.

"You know as well as I do the only wolf who can turn a human is their mate," Jimmy said. "What if she doesn't have one?"

Malcolm let out a growl. He had never felt so much betrayal and hurt in such a short amount of time. He needed to get out of this building the air was suffocating him. He pushed his way outside, ignoring Jimmy's calls after him. He made it to the street and just started running. What if Rose was his mate? Now he would be alone forever.

He made it to the edge of the woods and shifted. He ran as fast as he could, forcing all the thoughts away from his mind. Once he let his senses take over he smelled the most delicious scent in his entire life. Suddenly nothing mattered, but chasing after that wonderful aroma. When he reached the source Malcolm looked up to see three wolves in front of him. The smallest one locked eyes with him. Mate.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*

"I stayed a part of your great-grandmothers life for a very long time," Malcolm said. "When the great depression hit the Powers family took a hit, they lost their extravagant wealth but still didn't want for much. I attended her wedding. It killed me a little watch Stephen walk her down the aisle. Kay was so supportive of the whole thing. It was the right thing to do. I had to stop eventually though, I wasn't aging like they were. It would generate too many questions. From then on I watched your family from a distance. I'm sure you're aware you come from a long line of only children on your mother's side."

Serena felt her heart break a little for Malcolm. That story was awful.

"I've always kept an eye on my lineage," Malcolm said. "As the years went on I suppose I wasn't as active as I should have stayed. Kay and I had our own children to worry about. You all seemed to be doing fine. It started to turn into randomly doing an Internet search on you guys as the technology advanced. Just making sure you were all happy."

"Happy?" Serena aked.

"I wasn't as up to date as I should have been," Malcolm said. "Kay and I came back to the states for the summer season and I looked your mother up. I was horrified when I read what happened. I felt responsible. I should have kept a better tab on her. Then maybe the tragedy wouldn't have occurred, but I had to try to make it up to you. I shouldn't have brought you here though, but there wasn't much time and I was so consumed with grief I didn't think things through."

The pain Serena felt for Malcolm started to turn into anger.

"Your grief?"

"Piper is a good girl," Malcolm said. "If she hadn't found Thomas I thought she would look out for you. Then I tried to give you John as a friend, but he's a bit of an idiot."

"You turned your family into a hobby," Serena said.

Her anger was about to boil over.

"I didn't realize," Malcolm said.

"Didn't realize what?" Serena asked. "That searching google is not the same thing as being active in a persons life? Do you know what my mother went through all those years? What I went through?"

"You were financially sound," Malcolm said. "I never knew about your father's problems. How could I?"

"Maybe show up? Ask?" Serena yelled. "Get out."

"Please," Malcolm said. "You have to understand. I made a mistake with your mother, but I won't lose you too. You have to come with me. Wondering around with vampires is not safe for you."

"In case you haven't noticed I'm pretty good at taking care of myself," Serena said. "I needed your help years ago. I would have even settled for six months ago. Then maybe my parents would still be here, then maybe I wouldn't be as screwed up as I am. But right now your help is the last thing I need. Get out."

"I won't leave here without you," Malcolm said.

"This whole thing is so screwed up," Serena said. "All anyone has done since I've been here is lie to me."

"I was trying to protect you," Malcolm said.

"The only person I really need protection from is you," Serena snapped. "Please, leave. I need some time to myself. I swear if I find out you send anyone to watch me I will never speak to you again."

Serena was fuming. The look of defeat never left Malcolm's face.

"Promise me if I give you some time you will consider forgiving me," Malcolm said.

"Get. Out."

Malcolm nodded his head and turned towards the door. He kept his head down as he made it to the hallway. One thing that Serena had said was false. There was one person who had been honest with her since she arrived. As soon as the sun set she would find him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Adam was pacing back and forth in his apartment. Lance was supposed to call him before he went to sleep and tell him the plans. The stupid vampire didn't though, or pick up the phone for any of Adam's other phone calls. He was a man with a plan, and right now he felt lost. His mind couldn't stop wondering to Serena. What was she doing? How mad was she? It was eating away at him. He wanted to walk over to her loft and apologize, but Lance told him it was best to stay away. The man hadn't led him astray this far. The door to Piper's room opened and she stepped out into the hall.

"You are making a lot of noise," Piper said.

"This coming from the girl who hasn't left her bedroom in a week?" Adam asked.

"We offered to go to Thomas' hotel," Piper said. "You're the one who shot that idea down."

Adam regretted bringing up his sister's sex life.

"I did something stupid last night," Adam said. "I think I really screwed things up with Serena."

"What else is new?" Piper asked.

"Have you finally realized you actually like her?" Thomas asked, sticking his head out of the bedroom.