Blood Rose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

Noemi shrugged. "He left us. When I turned Miko, he decided I wasn't as devoted to him as he thought, so he left."

Elizabeth scoffed. "Loser."

"Just wondering," Miko said, "who made your brother a vampire?"

Everything in Elizabeth's brain stopped. She took a moment to chew on this question that had somehow never entered her mind. "He never told me. I never got the chance to ask him, either. He left home about three weeks after he turned me. I haven't seen him since."

"Why'd he do that?" said Miko.

Elizabeth shrugged. "He never said anything. He just left. I must have asked my parents a million times where he went, but none of us have heard a word from him in years."

"Wow..." Noemi said, "that's..."

"Cruel?"

"I was going to say 'weird,' but yes, that too."

Elizabeth took a quick look at the two girls in front of her. "Whereas you two seem to have stuck to each other like glue."

Noemi and Miko smiled at each other. "Well we always kind of had this thing for each other," Noemi said. "We were still perfectly attracted to boys, but there was always this mutual lust going on between us."

Miko smiled wider. "We used to use each other to practice making out."

"Oh really?" Elizabeth grinned wickedly. "Show me."

They took a brief moment to gape at her, a bit surprised by her sudden directness—which she was a little surprised by herself—then smiled and turned to each other. They came together, gently placing their hands on each other and slowly bringing their mouths together. Elizabeth found herself unable to remove her smile as she watched their eyes close and their tongues meet. She could hardly believe how enticed she was watching these two sisters making out with what looked like years of practiced skill.

"Ole!"

All three girls immediately turned to the sound of the new voice—and when she saw the speaker, Elizabeth fell silent for a few seconds, before managing to blurt out the first thing that came to mind:

"Ay caramba!"

The guy was, put simply, the ultimate Latin hottie. Elizabeth never knew guys who looked like this even existed. Tan skin, rippling muscles that had no shirt concealing them, long, curly black hair tied back in a ponytail so that only a few thin streams of it hung in front of his incredibly beautiful face... her mouth just hung open as she stared at him.

He tilted his head as he looked at her. "Is the señorita all right? She looks a bit unwell."Good God, even his voice is perfect! Deep and mildly raspy with that romantic Spanish accent...

"I think she's just feeling a little hot," Miko beamed. "Nothing to worry about."

The guy's mouth curled into a smile that made Elizabeth feel like she was going to faint, and he took three steps towards her."Buenos noches," he said. "Name's Rodrigo."

Elizabeth's mind began racing for something to say."Hi, I'm Elizabeth." "Nice to meet you, I'm Elizabeth." "Buenos noches." "Hello jalapeño hotness!"

"Hi," she squeaked.

"Wow, I just love an articulate woman," he joked. Elizabeth laughed in a very stupefied kind of way.

"Elizabeth!" Annabelle appeared in the doorway in the same red kimono that Noemi and Miko were wearing. "We're ready for you."

Elizabeth took another, albeit long, look at the Latin stud in front of her, then slowly got up and moved in Annabelle's direction, following her out of the kitchen. It took all of her effort to keep her knees from giving out from under her. "Ay caramba," she said again.

"Rodrigo has that effect on most girls," Annabelle grinned. "This way."

Annabelle led her through a door on the other side of the main hall, into a small room decorated by hooks all around the walls. The right wall displayed articles of clothing of all kinds: jackets, blouses, jeans, skirts, while on the floor along the wall were plenty of shoes and even panties and bras. The left wall was decorated with more of the red kimonos Noemi and Miko were wearing. There was no one else in the room, and only one other door on the other side. Annabelle stopped.

"Before we go any further, I have a rule I need you to understand. We are about to enter the west wing first floor. Now anywhere else in the house, clothing is entirely optional. But beyond this point, every article of clothing must be discarded."

Elizabeth stared at Annabelle like she was an alien. "Are you serious?"

"Completely," she declared as she pulled the kimono off of herself and hung it on the wall, leaving herself completely exposed. At the sound of a door closing behind her, Elizabeth turned to find that Noemi and Miko had followed them, and wasted no time in discarding their kimonos as well. Suddenly surrounded by nude women just standing around looking at her, Elizabeth realized they were waiting for her to join their ranks. "Go on, we don't have all night."

Elizabeth looked around sheepishly and proceeded to strip down. When the last of her clothes was on the floor and she was left standing in her bare flesh, Annabelle smiled as Noemi and Miko picked up her clothes and hung them on the wall. "There's a good girl." Annabelle took her by the hand and led her on.

They stepped through the door into a spacious, lounge-like living room that seemed to have been set up for a special occasion, with various candles set up here and there. Four other girls were already there, including Charlotte and Rosanna and two more she didn't know. Of course, all of them were completely undressed.

Annabelle guided Elizabeth to the center of the room, where a small circle of velvet pillows had been set up on the floor, just big enough for a single person in the center of it. Elizabeth took the hint from Annabelle's gestures and stepped into it, then looked around, waiting for someone to tell her what to do next.

One of the girls she didn't know, a black beauty with long dreadlocks, stepped forward with a strip of black fabric in her hands and moved around behind Elizabeth. "The most basic skill involved in Blood Rose," Annabelle began, "is to have all five senses functioning equally at all times. Since we are prone to rely on our eyes more than the rest of our senses, the first thing you must learn is what you can do without them."

With that, the strip of fabric was pulled over her eyes and tied behind her head. "Okay, so I'm going to be blindfolded. Then what am I supposed to do?"

"Well first, just sit down." Elizabeth obeyed, seating herself cross-legged on the floor. "Now I want you to relax. Relax all your muscles; breathe deeply. Breathe now, in through your nose, out through your mouth." Elizabeth followed each instruction. Through her nose she inhaled deeply, taking in the fragrant aroma of flowers and candles that filled the room, and exhaled long and slowly through her mouth. She felt an atmosphere of calm surrounding her. She felt all her nerves relaxing.

She remained this way continuously for a few minutes, then she heard Annabelle's voice say, "Now, let's see what you can do. And whatever happens, don't take off that blindfold until I say so."

"What does that mean?" No answer. "Annabelle? Hello? Anybody?"

Silence.

Slowly she stood up, resisting the urge to yank off the blindfold and see what was happening. She could currently perceive nothing; all was quiet.

Her head turned suddenly to the sound of bare feet running past her, but then the sound was gone just as quickly as it had appeared. Her head turned again when someone giggled on the other side of the room, but it wasn't repeated. Then there was a third sound, of someone blowing out a candle. This one had a smell of smoke and incense to accompany it.

Extending a hand in front of her, Elizabeth carefully took a step out of the circle. Then another. And another. She was beginning to understand the purpose of this exercise: she needed to display how well she could get around and find everybody without being able to see. Perhaps if she could find a candle and blow it out...

She stood still for a moment, sniffing the air for the telltale scent incense. Telling which direction it was coming from wasn't easy, but she went with a guess and began moving towards her left with an outstretched hand. Her hand landed on the armrest of a sofa, which she carefully maneuvered around, extending her other hand. She could tell she was getting close to something hot; she stopped when her hand found an area that was considerably hotter than everywhere else. Her hand hovered around what she knew was a candle flame for a moment, then she leaned her face in closer to the heat, and gave a quick, hard blow. The heat instantly disappearing and the smell of smoking incense appearing in its place rewarded her.

No applause, no Annabelle telling her she could take the blindfold off. That hadn't been enough.

There was someone behind her.

The simple, barely perceptible sounds of breathing and a beating heart were enough to tell her. Slowly she turned around, extending a hand out, and felt a set of fingers meet her own. Her hand clasped with that of the person standing there... and gripping her hand, breathing in the scent of the air around her, suddenly she knew:

"Charlotte?"

There was a quick giggle, and suddenly the other hand was gone from her grip. She couldn't be entirely sure she'd been right that it had been Charlotte's hand she was gripping, although she was about 80% certain she was. In either case, she was gone now. She took a few quick steps forward, feeling wildly around the air to find her again... no. It wasn't going to be that easy.

She put her hands down, relaxed her muscles and resumed her controlled breathing as she stood. She had been able to perceive Charlotte's presence just by the subtlest of clues; now if she could just focus enough to find her or anyone else in the room from where she was. She stood almost motionless, listening as hard as she could for anybody around her. She waited, concentrating... anybody...

...And she did begin to detect somebody not far away. She focused all of her attention on that presence, attempting to determine which direction she was in and how far away she was. When she had gathered a fair idea, she began moving, and knew she was going the right way when she felt the presence getting closer. The closer she got the more she could perceive. When she was about ten feet away, she realized the person she was approaching wasn't standing at all, but she was lying horizontally on the couch.

When she was about five feet away, she realized the person she was approaching wasn't a she at all.

There hadn't been any guys in the room when the blindfold was put on her. Somehow he'd entered the room and lain down on the couch without making a sound. When her hands landed on the back of the sofa, she guided herself with her hands around to the front of it and knelt down on her knees. Carefully, nervously, she reached out to put her hands on the person she was detecting right in front of her. Her hands landed on a toned, muscular, and very masculine abdomen. Her hands slowly moved along, feeling every contour, ultimately coming to...

Oh God, holy shit!

She'd never touched one of these before, but she knew exactly what it was her hands were feeling now. And it was big, too. There was no way she was going to sense anyone else approaching now, with the way her own heart was thudding in her ears. Her free hand began moving along his body in the other direction, moving across his rippling pectorals, up his neck, and to his face. Gently she felt his face, trying to get a feel for what it looked like. In the middle of starting to form a mental image, her fingers found a few curly wisps of hair and suddenly the image was complete.

Rodrigo.

Suddenly it all made sense. Rodrigo showing up in the kitchen the way he did had been Annabelle's way of whetting Elizabeth's appetite for what was happening now."Virginity has no place in the Blood Rose," she'd said. So prior to bringing her in here, Annabelle had thrown the sexiest, most charming guy she had in her face to get her worked up, and now here he was again, with his thing in her hand, which was growing rock hard right now. No more explanation was needed; she knew what to do.

And she was ready.

All her attention turned to the stiff thing in her hand. With her other hand she found the top of it, and carefully guided her mouth down to it. Her lips wrapped around the shaft and her head began bobbing up and down. Her tongue danced merrily around the huge thing intruding her mouth. And during all this, the most poignant thing she was noticing was how wet she was getting downstairs. She thought back to the other night when she had first come here, and what she had done with Charlotte. She remembered the stiff piece of rubber that Charlotte had penetrated her with, and realized how much she was craving that feeling of being penetrated now. She continued her oral service for as long as she could stand to wait, then finally she reached the point where she had to have it now.

She pulled her lips off of him with an audible pop, then rose up off her knees and swung her left leg over him, resting it on the other side of him while her right foot remained on the floor. She held onto his rod, doing her best to position herself when she couldn't see what she was doing. She felt the tip touching the lips of her pussy, and from there guided it to the right spot. It was time.

She moaned softly as she lowered herself down and the hard rod filled her. And in that moment, as she felt Rodrigo's manhood inside, she could only think one thought:

I'm a woman now!

And with that she took off, throwing her weight back and forth on top of him. The silence that had pervaded the room for several minutes now was quickly and profoundly broken. A moment ago she couldn't hear a damn thing over her own heartbeat, but even as hard as it was pounding now, it was nothing as compared to the loud moans that were coming out of her mouth. She wanted to freeze time, so that the massive piece of man-meat inside of her could stay there forever and keep doing to her what it was doing now.

Rodrigo's hands took hold of her breasts, and she passionately clutched at his hands as he did. She had received this kind of treatment from Annabelle, Charlotte and Rosanna before, but his hands were different. Not necessarily better or worse, just different. He groped her with a different kind of passion; less delicate; more vigorous. She wasn't about to pick a favorite, but a little variety was nice.

She leaned forward, and was pleased to find how the change of position changed the sensation she was feeling. With her movements a bit more horizontal now, Rodrigo took the opportunity to make things a bit more intense by putting a hand on her ass and giving her a little push on every forward motion. He was moving her harder now, and what she was feeling was getting more intense as a result. And he wasn't letting anything else go slack either, bouncing his hips up and down beneath her. He was good.

As a matter of fact, he was about to drive her to orgasm. Her body straightened up again as she felt it starting to happen, and as it drew nearer she leaned further and further back. Ultimately, just as she started to cum she was practically on her back on the couch. He'd already gotten up onto his knees, not once pulling out of her or faltering in his pace. Her body thrashed about on the couch as her orgasm tore through her, eliciting a carnal scream. And when it subsided, he was still going like an energizer bunny.

He had time to drive her to a second one before reaching his own. It only took another two minutes before she came again, and when that one was subsiding was when he pulled out of her. A few tense seconds later, her body shivered at the feel of little streams of jism landing on it.

Cheers and applause rose up from around the room. Recognizing that she was done, Elizabeth reached up to her face and slid the blindfold off, first seeing Rodrigo knelt above her, then looking around to see the smiling faces of the other girls applauding her, ultimately finding Annabelle's satisfied grin. "That was excellent, Elizabeth. You've completed the first step."

Elizabeth grinned, feeling very pleased with herself. And to think, she'd forgotten all about Nathaniel.

To Be Continued...

icehead
icehead
158 Followers