Blood Rose Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

She didn't really notice at what point Shao Li discarded her top, but when she got down on her knees next to her, the halter was already gone. Electra pointed the guy's cock in her direction, and Shao Li eagerly engulfed it in her mouth. Electra continued tonguing the length of it that wasn't inside Shao Li's lips. The guy pumped it hard into her mouth, placing a hand on both women's heads. Electra kept her tongue dancing in the most artful ways she was capable of.

When she decided she'd serviced him long enough and was ready for some pleasure herself, Electra immediately stood up, stripped off her leather party clothes, and marched over to the chair. She placed her left foot on the seat and her hand on the armrest, and commanded, "Get that cock of yours over here now!" The guy grinned—as Electra noticed for the first time that Shao Li had not only discarded her own top but also his—and marched over to her, putting his hands on her ass and sliding his way into her.

Electra closed her eyes and smiled, reveling in the feeling of having him inside her. It was moments like these, experiencing the simple pleasures the world had to offer, such as the touch of a man, that made immortality worth living. She moaned out her delight. He was not the most experienced man she had ever felt, but he was certainly good enough to satisfy her. And he was enthusiastic, eagerly pumping her hard and fast. She liked it when they pumped her hard and fast.

She suddenly felt another sensation between her thighs, and she realized Shao Li had crawled beneath them and was busy tonguing her clit. "Ahh, there's a good girl," Electra grinned. She grunted hard, loving the dual sources of attention she was getting. Shao Li's act was actually more appreciated than she realized. Nothing made Electra happier than being the center of attention. Souls of the Old Ones, this was wonderful!

No need to be greedy, though. She really should let Shao Li experience some of this pleasure too...

Well, maybe in a few minutes. Right now she wanted to enjoy this a little longer. The feeling of his massive rod penetrating her, thrusting hard and deep into her depths, accompanied by the warm wetness of Shao Li's delicate tongue on her sex was utterly exquisite. Shao Li wielded her tongue with the same awesome skill as any sword. "Ahh, yes!" The hand that wasn't supporting her weight she used to squeeze and massage her tit. At this rate she knew it wouldn't take long for the two of them to bring her to a magnificent orgasm.

But Electra had learned nothing over the last four hundred years if not patience and self-control. She knew when it was time to step back and let someone else have a ride. She stood up straight, removing the guy's cock from herself, and gestured for him to have a seat in the chair. An exchange of eyes was all that was needed for Shao Li to get the message, and the Chinese pureborn stepped forward, turned her back to the guy, and slowly, carefully took a seat in his lap while Electra knelt down, taking hold of him and guiding him into her.

Shao Li's response was instantaneous. Her eyes rolled back and fluttered shut, and her mouth dropped open. Sound didn't escape from her gaping mouth right away, but it only took a moment or two for a short, low moan to emerge from it. Her lower portion began to churn back and forth on his lap, giving Electra a full view of the hard flesh weapon sliding in and out of her. Electra proceeded to run her tongue upward along Shao Li's torso, and she could feel how much more excited Shao Li was getting because of it. Especially when she reached her right tit, and heard her start breathing Chinese expletives.

Electra gasped both in surprise and pleasure as she felt Shao Li's fingers suddenly insert themselves into Electra's moist folds. When her eyes opened she saw Shao Li looking into her face with her distinct wicked smile that she had probably learned from Electra herself. Electra felt compelled to say something to her, but as Shao Li's fingers continued frigging her pussy that notion was lost as her head rolled back and a moan of delight poured from her mouth.

"I'm gonna stand up now, move with me," the guy announced, taking hold of Shao Li's hips. Both he and Shao Li arose to their feet without him pulling out of her. Now the guy had Shao Li bent over while he fucked her from behind standing. Shao Li's eyes squeezed shut, and she again began saying expletives in Chinese, only this time barking them. Her mouth needed something to do. Electra moved around in front of her and lowered Shao Li's head such that she was in the right position to shove her sex into her face. Shao Li got the message and again applied that magnificent tongue of hers to Electra's clit. Electra smiled and groaned. No woman she knew could eat pussy like Shao Li.

"By the Old Ones, I need more of that cock!" Electra declared.

"Not yet," Shao Li gasped. She grunted hard a few more times. "Just about..." She grunted some more, steadily increasing in volume, until her face contorted and she screamed out another Chinese superlative.

"All right, now let me have it!" Electra commanded. Shao Li removed the guy from herself. "Down on the ground, on your back!" Electra ordered.

"Yes ma'am," said the guy, lying flat on the floor. Electra immediately straddled his lap and slowly pierced herself on him. Her movement totally free, she began thrashing about almost right away, she had sexed herself up so while he had been out of her. She screamed out her delight, once again relishing the ecstatic feeling of his manhood. She had been patient long enough. The tremendous orgasm she had been so close to before, she wanted now. Riding him hard, she frigged her clit as fast as her hand could move. It took a grand total of five more seconds for that orgasm to come ripping through her body.

And he was still hard.

She hoped against hope for a moment that she might be able to cum a second time with him, but that didn't bear out. Before too much longer he grunted out that it was about to happen. She immediately dismounted, and knelt down and brought her face close to his cock as she pumped it with her hand, while Shao Li knelt down next to her. As soon as his rising growl abruptly stopped, both women extended their tongues to greet the gooey white fountain that erupted, tasting the salt of his seed.

Everybody paused a moment to catch their breath, while Shao Li grabbed a couple of tissues so she and Electra could clean each other up. The guy finally sat up. "Well..." he said, "that was... different. Don't suppose I could get some numbers now?"

Electra grinned. "No. I dare say you won't be needing those."

Shao Li struck first, lunging from behind and plunging her fangs hungrily into his neck. The guy had time to gasp in shock, then freeze in mute terror as Electra hissed at him, exposing her own set of fangs, before she too lunged forward to taste his blood.

When they had finished draining him they let his lifeless body drop back to the floor. Electra licked her lips, and Shao Li reached to her with a clean corner of her tissue and gently wiped at the corner of her mouth. "Thanks, Shao Li."

Shao Li stood up and proceeded to get her clothes on again. "I'll send for the janitor," she said before walking out the door.

As she pulled her clothes back on, for some unfathomable reason, Electra took a moment to look at the guy's face. His dead face, frozen in his final expression of horror. Maybe she should try to remember this one for once; all right, she'd always remember this as the one who looked like Brad Pitt.

Oh, who was she trying to kid? She'd forget his face in a week, tops. Electra was 728 years old, and in that time she'd fucked millions of men. Most of them were faceless now; hell, there were only a select few who didn't end up just like this one just now.

In fact, as far as she knew, Anthony was the only one still alive, though there was another she certainly hoped was still alive so that she could have him again. She could think of a few who probably still lived, probably still licking Veatrice's expensive high-heeled shoes right now, but she wouldn't know since she hadn't seen them in four centuries.

Not since she lost her throne.

It made her blood boil every time she imagined Veatrice sitting on the throne she once proudly called hers. She could just see that insufferable, sadistic smile on that smart-assed magic-wielding bitch's face. It was bad enough that Dracula cast her from his side, but then he had to go and select a high-riding blonde slut who couldn't do anything but cast spells and seduce men to take her place. And then just two centuries ago, Electra had gotten word that Dracula had been sealed away into forced hibernation by the Darkhunters, thereby leaving Veatrice with all the power. Simply intolerable.

She'd make them pay. The day wouldn't be long in coming now. Just a few more years, maybe a decade or so.

Then Anthony would be ready.

***

Everything felt different.

It was already more than half-past three when Elizabeth got home. Most humans were long since asleep by now; she was usually in bed a little less than an hour from now. Tonight, though, she was a little more tired than usual. Her experience tonight had been, for lack of a better word, a whirlwind. Tonight she would go to bed officially deflowered. Tonight she would go to bed a woman. So much had changed in just one night.

For the longest time she just stood in the shower under the spray of hot water, eyes shut, hardly moving. She could still feel Rodrigo's hands on her breasts, his stiff weapon inside her. Part of her wished to have him here again right now. What she had felt tonight she desperately longed to feel again. Tomorrow was Saturday. Tomorrow night, as soon as absolutely possible, she was going to revisit Annabelle's mansion. She didn't care who she found when she got there; one way or another, she was going to get laid again.

Already she could feel her juices beginning to flow again. Just the memory of Rodrigo's cock inside her folds was getting them wet. Unable to hold them back, her hands vigorously groped her tits. Suddenly she started to wonder why she bothered coming home at all. She should have just stayed at Annabelle's place, where sex partners were readily available. She just wanted to stay there and keep having more sex and never stop. All she wanted was more.

More.

More.

"...More..."

Her eyes opened.Reality check, here. She got her nerves to calm down and her head out of the fantasy world. She was in her own home, in her own shower, and she needed to get some sleep.

She turned off the shower and returned to her room with a towel wrapped around her. She walked over to her wardrobe and opened the drawer with her bedclothes. She started to reach in... then stopped. Questions she'd never bothered to ask herself were beginning to form in her mind. For whose benefit was she going to put these clothes on? People wore clothes because society dictated that nudity was taboo. Yet Annabelle seemed to think of it differently.

Elizabeth dropped the towel and turned to her mirror. She took a good look at her naked body; that body that she had admired in Annabelle's mirror the other night; that body which Annabelle had encouraged her to show off in front of a room full of people, which she had done and only been uncomfortable about for a moment; that body which she had just voluntarily placed in a man's hands. Was there anything wrong with it that needed to be covered up? And who was going to care whether or not she covered it up while she was in bed?

She closed the drawer. She went over to the window to tighten the blinds, ensuring the sunlight would be kept out while she slept. As she started to do this, another, bolder thought came to her. She hesitated a moment, but just a moment. Then she pulled hard on the string to raise the blinds. It wasn't a magnificent view, but it was a view of the night world outside, in her quiet little neighborhood. Hesitating just for a moment again, she gripped the bottom of the window and lifted it up. Instantly a rush of chill night breeze greeted her bare skin. She shivered, loving the sensation. She felt alive. She felt compelled to be out in that air.

She put her hands on the sill and leaned forward. Once again, she hesitated for a moment. Her concern that somebody might see her outside naked was quickly tempered by the realization that she was hoping somebody did. She leapt out of her second-story window, landing on her bare feet on the grass of the front lawn. She slowly stood up, eyes closed, relishing the feeling of cool night air on her skin. Acting purely on instinct, she took a step. Then another. And another.

Then, eyes still closed, she started running. She didn't open them until her feet touched the hard pavement of the sidewalk, but her feet continued to move. She didn't even know where she was going; she just felt the need to run in this air. For the first time in her life, she felt truly free. Nothing between her skin and the air, no one to tell her to go back, nothing but herself and the ground and the moonlit sky.

She kept running. She ultimately realized she'd run all the way to the park; a perfect place for what she was doing. Soft, gentle grass in every direction was so much nicer than hard concrete. She ran out onto the grassy fields, and on a downhill slope ducked her head down and allowed herself to tumble onto it until she landed flat on her back. She laughed out her exhilaration. The soft, moist blades of grass tickled her back. Every part of her body was alive and awake. She began to wonder why nobody else felt compelled to do this.

Well, then again, most people weren't vampires. It was only natural to expect her to love the night.

But of course, she had to remember that it would only be night for a couple more hours. She really did need to get back home and into bed. As exhilarating as this was, it had to end. Maybe not just yet, though. Maybe she could enjoy this a little longer. She stood up, closed her eyes, and breathed deeply.

Somebody was nearby.

Apparently Elizabeth was a faster learner than she ever knew, because already she was making use of what Annabelle taught her tonight. She could sense a heartbeat... no, two. Her first impulse was to look around in every direction, but then she stopped herself, realizing this was an opportunity to continue using what she'd learned. She closed her eyes again, slowed her breathing, and focused. Where were they?

Behind her... to her left... they didn't seem to know she was there yet.

She slowly looked in that direction, and spotted a pair of larcenous looking thugs standing by a car. And from the looks of things, the only reason they hadn't noticed her was because they were too focused on breaking into it, shoving a metal ruler under the window.

Too easy.

She ran to the top of a mound where she could easily run down and out of sight, and giggled loudly for them to hear. She instantly caught their attention, and as soon as they saw her it was clearly undivided. With her heightened senses she could just make out their words from this distance. "What the fuck?" "Is she naked?" Making the sexiest movements she was capable of, she crooked a finger to them, and then turned and ran down the hill.

She could hear their running footsteps from here. Perfect. Now where to go... There was a tree not far from her that she could probably get to before they made it over the hill. She ran in that direction, and then leapt up into its branches and waited. She saw them come over the hill and the instant look of confusion that came over them. They began wandering aimlessly, looking in every direction for her. "Where'd she go?"

When they'd gotten a good distance past her hiding place, she dropped down to the ground, and in her most sultry voice called, "Oh boys!" They turned instantly, and began running in her direction. She ducked around behind the tree and looked around for her next move. She spotted another tree a short distance away, but not one she could get to unseen unless...

Elizabeth had never been that good at flickering before, mostly because the need to use it had never really arisen, but right now it might come in handy. She focused on her destination, willing herself to be there, and with a quick mental command, in the blink of an eye she had moved across that distance.

Again, she hopped up into the branches, and turned to watch the two thugs. They reached the tree where she had been a moment ago, and were again perplexed by her lack of presence there. From the branches, she giggled loudly for them to hear. Their heads turned in her direction, but they failed to see her through the dark canopy of the leaves. Suspicious, they now began moving in that direction. She waited patiently... they continued looking in every direction except up as they neared the tree. She thought carefully about what she was going to do when they got close enough. She had to remember that she couldn't flicker again so soon after doing it once; it would take a few minutes for her body to regenerate the energy needed for that.

When she realized that one of them was standing directly below her, her next move came to her like a kick in the head. Without a second's hesitation, she dropped down on him, pinning him to the ground, and bared her fangs and hissed in his face. The guy's face changed instantly to a look of unmitigated terror. The other one, the one she didn't have pinned down, instantly demanded, "What the fuck are you doing?"

She responded by raising her head and snarling at him. "Leave here now!" she growled, then turned her attention back to the one on the ground, putting a hand on his throat. She wasn't going to kill him, just scare enough of the crap out of him to send him fleeing in terror once she released him.

Then she heard the "snick" of his buddy's switchblade.

In a flash, she had dodged his thrust and had swung around behind him, holding him by the shoulders. Before she knew what was happening, her teeth were on his neck. It was the thick, rich taste of his blood that really forced her to realize what she was doing, and at that point, even though she knew she should stop, she found herself compelled to continue what she was doing. She continued feeding, letting his body sink lower and lower to the ground as she gorged herself on his blood.

When she was finished, she raised her head and hissed again at the other one, her lips and teeth still wet with her victim's blood. The remaining thug didn't waste an instant. He got up and ran for his life. Now she was left alone with a corpse. Again. Just like last Tuesday with the scumbag on the motorcycle. Someone had tried to attack her, and she retaliated by sucking him dry.

She'd accepted a long time ago that this was what it meant to be a vampire. Sometimes you'd end up killing someone, and you really didn't have a decent amount of control over that. That was the cruel law of vampire life. That didn't make it easier. True, just like the creep on the bike, this guy was a lowlife who probably deserved to die. Yet the way she enjoyed the act of killing him was still disturbing. Nature was a sadist.

Well, she could continue contemplating nature's cruelty another night; right now she needed to get back home. After she dumped the body somewhere.

***

Anthony was still a bit uncomfortable when he got back to the penthouse. Electra had seemed strangely unconcerned when he told her he'd spotted a hunter. Hunters had the potential to destroy their whole operation, and she'd hardly batted an eyelash. What did she know about the situation that he didn't? There had to be something...

Well, he would never get any sleep with a mind as troubled as his was right now. He needed to work out some of his tension—and he knew just how to do that.

icehead
icehead
158 Followers