Blood Rose Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

He got off the elevator and headed to his part of the penthouse. As soon as he stepped through the door and shut it behind him, Sara arose from the couch where she was reading and stood before him, charmingly dressed in her sexy little maid costume, her blonde hair tied back in a braid. "Welcome home, master," she grinned. "Is everything all right?"

"I hope so Sara, I hope so. I just need a little stress relief right now."

Sara tilted her head and exposed her neck, which by now was becoming scarred from being bitten so many times. "Would you like some of my blood?"

"No, thank you, that won't be necessary. Just tell Nina to get her clothes off and meet me in my room."

Sara bowed. "Yes master." With that she turned and headed up the stairs to the room she shared with Nina and Meg. Anthony proceeded up the stairs himself to head for his own room.

It had only been within the last year that Anthony had begun perfecting his hypnotic powers to the point of turning people into his personal slaves. He'd gone through much trial and error, attempting to enslave the minds of many women, with numerous failures. Sara had been his first real success, finally becoming his after several weeks of conditioning. After that, he'd found Meg, whom he succeeded in enslaving a bit more quickly, but not by much.

But Nina, the most recent addition to his personal harem, was still his favorite, simply because she had been the most difficult, and therefore his biggest success. When he found her she was strong-willed and ambitious, with big hopes for her future. She was a promising college student, planning on climbing corporate ladders and becoming one of the most powerful women in the business world, and she had no intention of letting that go. Her shell had been a hard one to crack, and it had taken nearly four months for him to fully subjugate her mind. Now that she belonged to him, he gave her twice the attention he gave to the other two.

As he entered his room, Anthony again turned his thoughts to Electra. He knew better than anyone how powerful and dangerous that woman was, but he couldn't help but wonder if she was growing a bit overconfident. If she let her guard down at the wrong time, even she might end up with a hunter's arrow in her back.

Wait... maybe this had something to do with him. Perhaps the reason she wasn't worried was because she considered his powers strong enough that she no longer needed to be. Perhaps she was giving him more credit than she let on.

After all, he was the Chosen One, wasn't he?

Anthony kicked off his shoes and crashed onto his bed, smirking wistfully at how religious Electra was about that idea. He knew her beloved prophecy by heart by now:"In the dawn of a new millennium shall a young mortal man be chosen, and when made is he into one of the Dark by a child of an Old One, the powers of the Old Ones shall arise anew in him, and he shall bring greatness to the vampire race."

In the time he'd known her, Electra had constantly drilled into him how important he was, how powerful he was destined to become, and how he would one day rule the vampire race at her side. Electra may have been freakishly obsessed with power, and she could certainly be a cunt sometimes, but nobody had been closer to him over the last six years than her.

In a way, that was sad. There was a time when he'd hoped...

Don't start thinking about your sister now. Don't start thinking of Elizabeth.

"You wished to see me, master?" Nina stood in the doorway, her naked flesh and light brown hair practically glistening in the dim light of his bedside lamp. Her sapphire earrings sparkled brilliantly.

"Yes, come in, Nina. And shut the door behind you, if you don't mind." Nina did as he said, and came over and sat down on the side of his bed and looked at him lovingly.

"How may I please you, master?"

Anthony lay on his back, smiling at her. How could any woman look so beautiful? And she was his, body and soul. "You can start by coming over here and giving me a kiss."

She smiled, and began crawling over to him. He immediately pulled his shirt off, so that as she crawled over him he felt the silky curtain of her hair dragging across his chest. She knelt on her hands and knees above him, and brought her lips down to him for a languid, tongue-filled kiss, her sumptuous breasts teasing his chest. Nina was good with her lips. There was no question about that. Probably the best of any girl he'd been with. Anthony reached a hand up and eagerly grabbed at the smooth, tender flesh of her ass. She gave a happy little squeal in response.

He could feel his throbbing erection begging to burst free from his pants. "It's getting a little tight down there," he hinted. He knew Nina would get the message, and she did. She crawled back a bit, unfastened his pants, and immediately pulled off everything he had on below the waist. What lay beneath instantly sprang forth, eagerly awaiting those wonderful lips of hers.

She gripped hard the base of it and wrapped her lips around the shaft. She pumped her head, sliding her warm, wet lips along its length. Anthony grunted his approval, and with his fingers gently stroked her beautiful hair. He felt her tongue come into play, doing a graceful dance over the head of his cock.

"Oh, good girl. Just like that."

After a few exquisite minutes, Nina raised her head to look at him and said, "Would you like to fuck me now, master?"

He grinned at her widely. "I would like that very much, my dear."

She crawled forward again until her loins were aligned with his, and carefully mounted herself on him. He took hold of her hips and almost started pumping them for her. She groaned with delight as her penetrated her deeply. She leaned her upper body forward, her eyes shut and head tilted back, allowing his lips and tongue access to her gorgeous tits.

She put a hand on the back of his head to pull him tighter to her. He responded by holding onto her back and slowly rising up, until they sat up together, still luxuriating in the tight wetness of her folds. Their hips rocked together in the blissful union, until he pushed her down onto her back. Now he knelt over her, and pumped at her pussy wildly. Her eyes squeezed tighter and her mouth dropped open to let a loud cry escape from it.

"Oh yes... Oh God, master, fuck me! ... Oh please fuck me master!"

He loved it when she begged. He drilled her harder and faster, causing the entire bed frame to shake and bang against the wall.

"Oh master, your cock feels so good! Ohhhhhh... Your cock feels so good inside my pussy... Oh yeah!"

Suddenly he pulled out, eliciting a sad puppy dog look from her. She didn't keep it for long, though. "Turn over," he commanded. She eagerly obeyed, flipping over onto her hands and knees. Now facing her from the rear, he took hold of her ass and slid into her. He thrust into her hard enough to shake up her whole body.

"Oh yes master! Oh, I love it! Oh you feel so good fucking me!"

Her screams were becoming more excited by the minute. His hipbones repeatedly slapped hard against her ass, sending ripples of movement through her flesh.

"Oh my God, master, don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum, master, I'm gonna fucking cum!"

He drilled her hard a few more times before she let loose with an earth-shattering scream, heralding the rush of juices that suddenly drenched his cock and the violently contracting walls of her pussy.

It didn't take him much longer either. With a few warning grunts, he pulled out of her, and she whirled around and enveloped his dripping cock in her mouth. She didn't let a single drop spill out when he exploded inside her mouth, but swallowed every last drop.

Thus spent, Anthony lay down on his bed again. His worries had certainly left him by now; no one he knew could alleviate tension like Nina.

"Shall I sleep here with you, master?"

Anthony grinned. "That would be lovely, my dear. Go close the window, make sure the blinds are tight, and climb on in." Anthony slid under the covers as she went to obey his command, and then lifted them up to let her in when she came back from it. She cuddled against him like they were the most intimate of lovers, and fell asleep almost right away. She felt so happy with him. Almost as happy as he felt with her.

He had often considered making her a vampire, so that he might continue enjoying her company for eternity. He was hesitant to do so, however, as he couldn't be sure that wouldn't negate the months he had spent conditioning her mind. A human was certainly much easier to manipulate than a vampire, but if someone's mind had already been enslaved when they were turned, would they stay enslaved? He wasn't quite ready to bet his beloved harem on it.

Maybe the simpleton he met tonight, Caitlyn, could be a good test subject for that. He'd only been attracted to her in the first place because her mind had been too easy to pass up, so he probably wouldn't cry if he lost her.

But he could think about that another night. He reached over and turned out his dim bedside lamp. And as he closed his eyes, the first image that flashed across them was a red rose. That same blood-red rose that had been lying on his pillow on the night he first awoke to the Darkness, six years ago...

To Be Continued...

icehead
icehead
158 Followers