Blood Rose Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

All at once Kaeli seemed to freeze up. She seemed to be contemplating the situation very carefully, and after a long, very tense pause, finally said, "All right. Wednesday. At eleven."

"Wonderful," Annabelle grinned. "My girls will be very excited to meet you."

Kaeli hesitated a moment more before turning to go. Anthony decided he'd best follow her, to see if he could learn anything more. One way or another, a hunter constituted a threat, and he needed to learn all he could about her. He drifted along after her as she headed for the exit. She paused once and looked around behind her, evidently suspicious that she was under observation, but not noticing anything except a little mist around her continued moving.

As she put some distance between her and Annabelle, she produced a small object that she placed in her ear and tapped. "Dorian?"

"Kaeli?" a voice said from the device. "Where have you been?" The mist form did have a distinct advantage that he could get close enough to overhear a conversation even from a small bug like that without being noticed.

"I'm sorry, I was... well I was eavesdropping on Electra. I was having trouble dividing my attention." Anthony had certainly not wanted to hear that. And Electra definitely would not be happy to hear that.

"Tell me you found out something useful."

"Well, she was having a chat with some former associate of hers. They mentioned something about a mansion that houses another group of vampires, but I wasn't able to confirm a location."

That last statement had Anthony quite perplexed. She had just gotten the address from Annabelle, hadn't she? Why would she lie to her teammate about that?

"All right, that's good enough," Dorian said. "Pull out now, we don't want anyone noticing you."

Too damn late, sucker, Anthony thought mischievously. He had enough; it was time for Electra to hear the news. He floated away from Kaeli and began moving towards Electra's office.

As he expected, Electra noticed him even before he began creeping under the door of her office and coalescing back into solid shape. Her head was raised, looking up from her desk and following him with her eyes. "So what's the trouble?" she said as he was working on solidifying. "You come into my office like that, something's got to be up."

As soon as he was capable of forming words, he formed one: "Hunters."

"That's what you said last week, except you came to me solid to say it. Please, elaborate."

"Your ex-protégé, Annabelle? She was here tonight, wasn't she?"

Electra leaned back in her chair, rolling her eyes. "Tragically."

"Well I overheard the hunter girl from last week talking to her. She used some cover story about wanting to become a vampire to find Annabelle's base of operations. They agreed to meet there on Wednesday."

"Really?" Electra said, raising an eyebrow. "Annabelle certainly thinks in mysterious ways."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Annabelle wants me to come calling the same night. Whatever can be going through that mischievous mind of hers?"

"I thought you'd also like to know that girl was eavesdropping on you."

Electra eyed him curiously. "How did you come by this pearl of knowledge?"

"I listened to her when she contacted the leader of her team on the way out. She called him Dorian—"

Electra's eyes instantly went wild. "What? Are you certain?"

"Yes..." Anthony said curiously, wondering what Electra could find so exciting about hearing the name of a hunter.

"Did you see his face?" she demanded, rising from her chair and approaching him so fast her chair almost fell over.

"No, I only heard his voice."

She put her hands on he sides of his head and looked straight into his eyes. "That's enough. Share it with me."

She wanted to mind-link. And Anthony knew better than to ask questions when Electra wanted something. He did as she did, putting his hands on the sides of her head and looking into her eyes. He concentrated on the eyes meeting his, and called up the memory of the conversation he had just overheard. He felt her presence moving through his thoughts, sharing with him his recollection.

"Dorian?"

"Kaeli? Where have you been?"

"I'm sorry, I was... well I was eavesdropping on Electra. I was having trouble dividing my attention."

"Tell me you found out something useful."

"Well, she was having a chat with some former associate of hers. They mentioned something about a mansion that houses another group of vampires, but I wasn't able to confirm a location."

"All right, that's good enough. Pull out now, we don't want anyone noticing you."

The conversation ended there, and Electra's presence in his mind began slowly shrinking back. And as they terminated the mind-link, she began to laugh. "What is it? Who is he?"

She turned back to her desk. "Leave me."

Anthony sighed, and turned for the door. He walked out, shutting the door behind him—and through the door, he heard her say something he never expected to hear her say: "Ah, Dorian... my precious Dorian... you've finally found me."

***

"Come on, spill!" Sylvia pleaded, looking at Elizabeth studiously. "Why've you been so aloof lately? You're never around anymore, what gives?"

Elizabeth just shrugged, sinking back into Sylvia's couch. "I just sort of... found a new group to hang with." She'd accompanied Sylvia into her house on the way home from school, as she often had in the past. Only one thing was different this time around.

"Sounds like you're just trying to be evasive," Nathaniel said. He'd walked with them tonight too. And the fact that Elizabeth was not as excited about that as she might have been a few weeks ago was not lost on her.

"Yeah," Sylvia added, "why didn't you include me in this new group?"

"Eh..." Elizabeth began uncomfortably. "Well... don't take this the wrong way, Sylvie, but the lady who runs this place I've been going to doesn't usually work with pureborns."

"Wha...?" Sylvia's mouth dropped open. "What the hell's up with that?"

"I told you not to take it the wrong way."

"You haven't told us enough for me to differentiate the wrong way from the right way!"

"And I don't think she's going to," Nathaniel added. "She looks bothered by this."

"Thank you, Nathaniel," Elizabeth said earnestly. "I am. Can we change the subject please?"

Sylvia glared studiously at her for a moment, then sighed out "Fine." She turned her head to Nathaniel and said, "Can you go check on the pot, see if it's boiling yet?"

"Sure."

Elizabeth watched Nathaniel get up and leave the room. "So uh... how are things going with you and him?"

"Well, if you don't mind me saying, pretty good," Sylvia said. "Our last date was pretty... well, great."

"So have you done it yet?"

Sylvia gave her a stunned look. "What?"

"You know, sex."

"Yeah, I know what you mean, but... what? I've only been dating him for like a week!"

Elizabeth shrugged. "What's your point?"

Sylvia narrowed her eyes at her. "Okay, now I really want to know what kind of crowd you've been hanging out with."

Elizabeth briefly contemplated how to answer—and suddenly had a particularly mischievous notion. This might just be the perfect opportunity to try out the new skill Annabelle had taught her last night. As her mouth curled into a wicked smile, she began projecting herself through her eyes as Annabelle had taught her, utilizing some of the technique used to read a person's soul, only in reverse. She looked straight into Sylvia's narrow green eyes, willing the girl sitting across from her to start feeling aroused.

"Oh, a very fun crowd, I can tell you that. I have yet to go there and not find someone willing to get naughty. And they're not all guys, either."

"Eww! You serious?" It didn't seem to be working; at least not yet. Elizabeth just needed to be patient, and keep trying.

"Absolutely," Elizabeth said in her most sultry voice, slowly rising from the couch, her eyes never leaving Sylvia's, or even blinking. "Girls can be just as much fun as much fun as guys." She began steadily striding toward her friend, concentrating hard on the influential thoughts she was projecting. And as she looked at Sylvia's eyes, she could see she was beginning to get some results. Sylvia was trapped in her locked gaze, and she could see her starting to get a little hot. "Haven't you ever wondered, Sylvia? What it feels like, to be touched by someone in the most intimate way possible? Haven't you wanted to know that kind of pleasure?"

Sylvia didn't answer. She seemed like she wanted to, but didn't quite know how. Elizabeth began slowly bending down to her, gently stroking her cheek with her fingers. "I'm here to tell you," Elizabeth whispered, "there is nothing more exquisite in this world."

Sylvia might as well have been wriggling like a worm on a hook. Elizabeth had her, and there was no getting away. She was powerless to fight when Elizabeth brought her lips down to her; all she could do was rise to meet her. Sylvia's tongue was passionate, meeting Elizabeth's with surprising intensity. Elizabeth had unlocked her friend's guarded well of heat.

"Whoa, what the hell?"

Elizabeth pulled her lips away from Sylvia's grinning, and looked up to where Nathaniel stood gawking in the doorway to the kitchen. "Perfect timing," she smirked.

"What's going on here?"

"I was just giving Sylvia a little lesson in love. Would you like one too?" Her hypnotic gaze now fixated on Nathaniel's eyes. If this worked the way she hoped it would, they were about to have one hell of an evening.

"I... I don't think I get it..."

Elizabeth focused hard on projecting thoughts of lust and desire. "Sylvia wants you, Nathaniel. I can feel it. And you want her, don't you?"

"I..."

"Take a look at her. Don't you think she looks pretty? Doesn't she look just... absolutely... lllllluscious?"

Nathaniel took a look at Sylvia, and gave an awkward nod. Elizabeth turned her gaze back to Sylvia's eyes. "You want him, don't you? You see how he looks at you, you feel his affection, and you want to taste him, don't you?"

"...Yes."

Elizabeth smiled devilishly. This was easier than she ever could have dreamed. They were putty in her hands. She extended a hand to Nathaniel. "Come here." Nathaniel obediently approached, taking her hand. She made a gesture for Sylvia to stand up, which she did. "Now," she commanded softly, taking a step back, "show her how much you want her."

Thus Nathaniel took hold of Sylvia and engaged in one of the most intense make-out sessions Elizabeth had ever seen. For the slightest fraction of a second Elizabeth wondered if maybe she'd dug a little too deep into their dormant passions, but quickly brushed that aside upon recognizing how much she enjoyed watching them do this. She moved around behind Sylvia and reached her hands in between the passionate pair, and carefully began unbuttoning Sylvia's blouse. And when she had undone the last button, the two of them compliantly removed their hands from each other to allow her to remove it, while keeping their lips locked in flurry of action. And still they remained focused on each other when she moved to unhook Sylvia's bra.

It was only when Elizabeth reached around and took hold of Sylvia's full, sumptuous breasts that they seemed to take notice of her. Both of them looked down at her hands as they massaged the heaving globes, and Nathaniel hesitated only a brief moment to assist in what Elizabeth was doing. A competition of sorts began over which set of fingers could engulf the most flesh. Elizabeth leaned her face in, pressing it to the side of Sylvia's, and extended her tongue to seek out the girl's mouth. Sylvia turned her head slightly and extended her own tongue to meet her. Their tongues danced merrily together until Nathaniel leaned in to take it back into his own mouth.

All at once Elizabeth grabbed Sylvia by the shoulders and threw her down into the chair. Instantly she dove for her jeans, unfastening them in a blink and practically yanking them off her legs. As she hovered over the girl's panties, she looked up into Sylvia's eyes first. Sylvia was nervous, but she wasn't going to stop her. Elizabeth took a bit more care in sliding her panties off of her, and slowly bending down to her crotch.

Her practiced tongue extended, and when it reached the place it sought, the results were instantaneous. Sylvia's back arched in a sudden, jerking motion, and she gasped hard. "Oh my g... oh... Elizabeth, what are you doing to m... oh my god!" Her fingers gripped hard into Elizabeth's hair. Elizabeth ate into her, tasting the sweet nectar of her sex, as Sylvia writhed about beneath her. "Oh god, that feels so good... oh god I can't stand it, it's so good!"

When Elizabeth felt Nathaniel kneeling down next to her, she removed her face from Sylvia. Nathaniel, who had already discarded his shirt by now, leaned in to more closely inspect what was going on. "Do like I did," Elizabeth instructed. Nathaniel obediently bent down and engulfed Sylvia's wet sex in his lips.

Elizabeth stood up and stepped back, and removed her top and miniskirt in a flash. She had just recently decided to stop wearing underwear, and was now having trouble imagining why she ever wore it in the first place. She was never happier than when in the freedom of her nudity. She looked down at Sylvia squirming about under Nathaniel's mouth and crying out her pleasure. She focused her gaze on Sylvia's eyes, continuing to project her influence, encouraging her to get off.

Come on, baby.

Cum for me.

Let it out, come on now.

She could actually see Sylvia getting progressively hotter from the encouragement she was giving her. And it was encouragement Sylvia probably didn't even realize she was getting. Within a few short minutes, Elizabeth could see it starting to happen; the intensity coming off Sylvia built to a crescendo, and then her back arched again and her breath stopped for a second or two before she gasped it back out.

At that point, Elizabeth took hold of Nathaniel's shoulders and stood him up. She dropped to her knees, wasting no time in getting started undoing his pants. The large thing underneath sprang free as she pulled his pants down, eagerly awaiting her lips. And after having fantasized about the thing in front of her so many times, actually seeing it was better than she ever could have imagined. She sucked it into her mouth with a hunger she didn't even know she had.

But as she pumped her head upon it, and Sylvia knelt beside her to watch closely, she gradually came to realize what she wanted to do with it more than what she was doing now. She pulled it from her mouth and pointed it in Sylvia's direction. "It's all right," she smiled. "Go ahead." Sylvia regarded it warily, and slowly brought her lips around the length. "Go on, just like you saw me do."

Sylvia cautiously got started, seemingly unsure at first, but as minutes ticked by she gradually built up a pace, getting a feel for what she was doing. Above the two girls, Nathaniel groaned his approval. "You're doing great," Elizabeth grinned.

Then, all of a sudden, Sylvia stopped. She looked straight at Elizabeth and said, "I want to do it now." Elizabeth grinned wider.

Sylvia didn't wait for instructions. She got up and threw herself onto the chair again, spreading her legs apart. "You heard her," Elizabeth beamed at Nathaniel, who seemed just as eager as she. He stepped up to her and knelt over her, ready to take her whole. "Easy now," Elizabeth instructed. "Gently." Slowly Nathaniel pushed forward, parting her lips, until Sylvia started making the contorted face that came from her cherry being broken. Nathaniel stopped, and began pulling out.

"No, it's okay," Elizabeth started saying. "It's okay, right?"

"It hurts!"

"I know, it'll get better..." Elizabeth stopped what she was saying as she observed Nathaniel's tool that he had just withdrawn, covered with the blood that had come from taking Sylvia's maidenhood. Blood that Elizabeth just had to taste. "Oh God," she gasped, diving in and feverishly engulfing Nathaniel's length in her mouth, savoring the taste of the blood upon it. And when she had taken it all, she immediately moved to get as much as she could from the source. Her tongue probed as deep as she could into Sylvia's folds, seeking out the thick red fluid that her maidenhood had given up.

She did this until the flow of blood from her sex ceased, and finally pulled back, causing Sylvia to finally stop the way she'd been squirming all the while Elizabeth had been tasting her. Nathaniel immediately proceeded with what he'd been doing.

Within a minute, they were going like wildfire. Sylvia's hands reached above her head, gripping tight the back of the chair, while her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth hung open. Elizabeth hovered over her from the side, alternating between tonguing her nipple and cheering her on. "Come on, baby... that feel good? You like that?"

"Unh... yeah... it feels good... it feels so good..."

Elizabeth suddenly jumped at the sudden shock between her legs, and looked down to see Nathaniel's finger idly playing with her clit. He was better than she gave him credit for, taking her into consideration while his attention was still focused on Sylvia. "Ooh, you're a good boy," she grinned up at him. Perhaps in response, he proceeded to thrust a pair of fingers inside her, causing her to jump again. "You're a really good boy!"

Sylvia forced out a giggle between her grunts of pleasure. Elizabeth bent down and again put her tongue to Sylvia's nipple. Ultimately, she began feeling the need to attend to the nipple she had omitted up until now, and crossed her leg over Sylvia's body so that she now stood astride of her, leaning directly over the length of her body, and took the other nipple into her mouth.

Then suddenly she heard a moan of displeasure, which perplexed her only until she felt Nathaniel's cock pushing its way into her own hole. After having fantasized about this for so long, the indescribable pleasure of now actually having Nathaniel inside of her was almost more than her senses could handle. She hadn't realized while watching him do this to Sylvia just how enthusiastic he was. He fucked her with an intensity she had rarely felt from the other guys she'd been with.

Her hand reached down between her and Sylvia's bodies to stroke Sylvia's sex, and her tongue extended from her open mouth to meet and dance with hers. She felt Sylvia's hands gripping and kneading her breasts joyfully. She actually tried to open her tightly shut eyes, but she seemed to have momentarily forgotten how, until she felt a fierce orgasm building that snapped them open for her. And when it finally went tearing through her body, she practically blacked out from the world.

Nathaniel was still going, thrusting in and out of her, when her senses cleared again. "Back up," she commanded. "Back up a little." She began carefully moving backwards as she said this, doing her best not to disrupt what he was doing and keep him inside her. He moved backwards with her until she got to the place she wanted: with her mouth right over Sylvia's dripping sex. She was more in control now; she was enjoying what Nathaniel was doing no less, but it was no longer impeding her from her full range of skill. She lowered her mouth and again tasted Sylvia's nectar.

It was after only a few minutes of pounding and squirming and moaning that she heard Sylvia begin to shriek, "Oh god, Elizabeth, you're gonna make me cum so hard!" But even without those words that was plain enough from the way she was moving, and when the dam burst Elizabeth could taste it flowing.

"Ah, fuck," Nathaniel finally grunted. Elizabeth eagerly responded to his verbal cue, dropping to her knees in front of him and letting her tongue roll out of her open mouth as he furiously stroked himself. Sylvia, less certain about what she was doing, was right behind her, but just a little too late to catch the launch of white goop that showered Elizabeth's face and mouth. But Elizabeth felt generous, and pulled Sylvia to her.

icehead
icehead
158 Followers