Blood Servant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned down and kissed my neck, then whispered in my ear, "Gregory, you don't ever have to ask. I always want you when we're in the same room. Just take me whenever you want," then she giggled when she felt my cock twitch into her ass again.

I did what anyone would do, and I took care of her needs. What kind of a friend would I be, if I didn't ravish her with my huge cock when she needed it? I was a selfless kind of guy, after all.

The rest of the night was a little nerve wracking for me, but I comforted myself in knowing it was the last time I'd be left behind. I had no way to know if things were going according to plan. Sure, the blood exchange wouldn't be a problem at all, she was far older and more powerful than the rest. But if a few of them decided to run things, they could resort to physical violence and overwhelm her with numbers. The smart play for the vampires was to stay and become part of the Chevalier clan. Strength in numbers despite them having to be blood bonded to Katrina as their master, that was better than death.

But who knows how many would make the other decision based on emotions and fear, based on years of abuse and total lack and inability to trust anymore? Katrina extended trust, but she was a miracle, and the most amazing and strongest woman I'd ever met.

It'd be hard to trust another with their life and will, when they'd been held in thrall for so long by the asshole cousins. That may lead many of them to make the wrong choice. So it made sense it would go well logically, but emotionally I worried things wouldn't go to plan.

I did all the usual things to distract myself. I worked out, went to lunch at two, and then read a little and vegged in front of the television as I waited for her to get home. Even as I told myself over and over it was the last time, and things would be very different come tomorrow at sundown.

The only thing different that night was the hot twins didn't make it down for lunch, and I assumed they'd been taken care of and released.

When she finally entered the suite with that regal grace of hers, I felt a deep tension leave my body. She smiled at me as I got up, stripped her down, and took her for her nightly bath. It was routine, and comforting, and I enjoyed pampering her, even if I technically didn't have to anymore it was what I wanted to do.

She'd never made my duties orders, and I had no doubt in our deeper, loving, and equal relationship she'd pass on those other duties to the lesser servants, and just be my mate while I supplied her blood. But I didn't want that, and now with magic it'd be even easier to keep up with.

As usual taking charge of her, her perfect hourglass body slightly on the lithe side, soft and silky dark golden skin, and the remarkable classic beauty of her face hit me hard. I always felt a deep protective possessiveness at that time of night, and not a little bit of awed love for her. She was my vampire goddess, my mistress, my Katrina, and most importantly the love of my life.

When I had her in the bath, and her body relaxed with a massage, I started to clean her up with loving care as usual and broke the calm and comfortable silence.

"So, how did it go?"

She sighed in contentment as she leaned back against me, "It went not quite as good as I'd hoped, but better than I'd feared. Four of them refused to ever have their will suborned ever again, no matter who it was or how trustworthy they were. Not even for safety, they'd rather die. The Chevalier clan is thirty-three in number, but otherwise things went fine."

"What happened to those four?" I asked curiously.

She said, "I let them go with a warning. They aren't to build clans of their own, and if we find out they are they'll be hunted and killed. Otherwise the four of them can act much like a shifter pack, unaffiliated to a clan while they watch each other's backs. There's a chance the other clans won't hunt them if they do, and stay out of trouble, but that was the best I could do for them. There's also a chance the other clans will kill them out of hand, and they know that. They're also already out of the house, I couldn't allow them to stay with us even one night without guaranteed loyalties and affiliation."

"Better than the alternative."

She nodded, "The twins are on their way home. They believe they were held by two male kidnappers in the wilderness for the last seven weeks. That they escaped, but they have no idea how to get back to where they were. They also can't give descriptions, because the men always had masks on, and had a typical and common medium build. They'll heal in time and go back to college calling this semester a loss. Not great, but better than the shallow grave they'd have earned when Andrei and Damien tired of them, which would've happened soon."

She shook her head, "Tomorrow we have to leave the suite a little early, since I've scheduled a meeting a half an hour before we normally leave for the club. To go over some new rules. I already established loyalties while exchanging bloods, and to not betray the clan in any way. You can come to that and stand next to me if you wish, then return to the suite for an hour or so with Cassidy before going to the club. That's about it, things went well except for those four."

"I'll be there. You're good?"

She laughed lightly, "My love, I am wonderful being in your arms, and drowning in your love and care. Being free. The clan is a burden and responsibility I never wanted, but one worth it for our safety, and to secure the safety of my sisters. Even the ones I don't like. How about you?"

"You're in my arms, I get to keep you forever, and the future is promising. So, I'm good."

She chuckled.

I whispered softly, "The best I've ever been in my life."

She melted back against me, and she craned her neck for a teasing kiss as I gently cleaned her breasts. Her sweet moan into my mouth made me twitch against the silky skin of her back. She was overwhelming, and I took a deep breath when the kiss broke, and I got back to cleaning off the stink of the club, which was more than obvious to me now with my enhanced sense of smell.

She was more than a little high on me in that moment as well, and we existed together in perfect contentment. I was surer than ever it wasn't just my imagination. I could scent her deep loving affection. The way I awed her in how masculine and confidently commanding I was in taking charge of her, yet so gentle and doting in her care. I could also scent her contentment, and the growing excitement in her as the intimacy and sexual tension built between us.

The tension was always high at that point in our day, after being separated for so long and as the time for taking her to bed drew closer. Not to mention the foreplay and seduction of a hot bath and massage.

She smiled as I stole a kiss and started to towel her down, after getting out of the tub.

"No magic?"

I winked as I went to my knees, and teasingly dried her legs with the towel, "This is far more fun for me. I could've just removed all the club smells as soon as you walked in the door, but what fun is that?"

Her face melted and she bit her lip as I finished up and scooped her up to carry her to bed. Her lips teased my neck, as did her hot breath as she let out a soft sigh of needy desire.

"Put me down on the floor please, not on the bed," she whispered sensually into my ear as she nibbled my earlobe, which made my cock twitch hard.

I didn't really get why she didn't want me to lay her in bed, but just short of the bed I let her legs go and held her torso tightly against me as they swung to the floor. Then I lost myself in her sweet lips, the delight of her feminine scent, and the way she moaned into my mouth at my stroking hands. I was quite an expert in what she liked in a month's time, and I could play her body like an instrument.

Then she surprised me, and she started to slide down my body to her knees, while her gorgeously expressive chocolate brown eyes looked up at me with poorly hooded lust, need, and a deep awed love and devotion I'd never tire of seeing.

She giggled, "Confused?" then she kissed the sensitive tip of my cock naughtily and wetly as her hands stroked me with a teasing butterfly touch.

"A little."

She winked wickedly and bit her lip, "I wanted to do it from my knees, to please you and look up at you, instead of being above you in the bed like we have in the past. I needed to be on my knees this time, in a submissive posture, while I extract your pleasure."

I twitched hard in her hands and against her teasing bottom lip.

She smiled, "Do you like that? That your mistress and mate needs to submit herself to you, and joyfully and needily extract your hot sticky cum into her mouth. It's true my love, I've never been willingly on my knees in my life before tonight, and I can't tell you how thrilling it is to see the awed love and amazement in your eyes. I've never felt so powerful, felt so sexy and cherished, and I need it. You know I need it, your cum. I need it's taste in my mouth, sliding down my throat, and warming my stomach."

She wrapped her lips around the sensitive tip snugly, and then started to hum in a sensual hungry tone, which sent delicious tingles down my cock and into my body. Those tingles were being turned into deeper and gentle sparks of euphoria by her teasingly soft and silken sliding hands. She could barely take in more than the first two inches of my enormous cock, which left plenty of room for both her hands on the last eight. It was amazing.

Then those tingles became sharp shocks of pleasure, as her moan deepened while she sucked hard and swirled her tongue wildly around the sensitive skin of my cock tip. Her hands gripped a little harder, just barely hard enough to lightly pull and tug on the skin while sliding, but it was mind-blowing.

The wild and wanton physical pleasures coursing through my body by then however, was a pale experience next to the wild need in her eyes for my sperm. In comparison to my mistress being lovingly and submissively on her knees in devotion for me, even while sating her wicked need to suck my sperm out with a wanton licentiousness that stole my breath. The look on her stunningly beautiful face and in her expressive dark brown eyes floored me as she worked me with wicked devoutness for my sperm.

She smiled with her eyes and looked like she was having a transcendental experience as her hands gripped a little harder, and she sucked on that tip hard. She was milking me hard then, and her hands started to twist slightly at the apex of her milking movement timed perfectly with the incredibly intense swirls of her tongue. Each hand was twisting in a different direction as well, which added to the intensity of the shock of pleasure. There was so much saliva involved now it felt like a whirlpool of suction trying to suck my sensitive skin right off, the intense sensations and pleasures flowing into my body through my stimulated cock were insane.

Her eyes begged me for my cum, as she let out a heavily muffled desperate needy moan. She'd known I was right on the edge of course, and as she knew it would that threw me hard over the edge.

"My love," I said breathily, then grunted loudly in ecstasy, "Katrina!"

She moaned deeply in approval as my cock surged in her hands, and her eyes were lidded with joyful wickedness as well as a deeper transcendence when the first powerful pulse left my cock and slammed into the back of her throat. She kept jerking me hard on the lower eight inches, while loosely holding the tip in her lips, to not overstimulate me in that moment.

Then everything changed, as she started to swallow rhythmically to take down that first pulse before the rest painted her throat and tongue and over-filled her mouth.

As soon as she swallowed her eyes went wide with shock, and she started to tremble against me. The orgasm that took her, took her by storm, and we rode the heights of that wave of blissful paradise together as she somehow continued to swallow after each pulse and milk me for more. Our locked gazes sharing that pleasure and intimacy in a way that blew me away.

There was a reason she'd cum for me, and as hot as it'd be, it wasn't because my sperm had slammed into her throat. That could toss her over from the wicked thrill she got out of blowing me, but only if she'd been edging herself, and she hadn't been that time.

The other shocking thing was it was like a feeding, we literally shared the pleasure, and I could clearly feel the awed and devoted love she held for me, that was exploding in her chest. Her need to submit, to be on her knees for me, bringing me pleasure. All of her wantonly committed emotions and joys rolled into me and increased the pleasure of my orgasm greatly. Even as she no doubt felt the insane level of awed love and devotion that I felt for her, and the amazement, possessive protectiveness, and just how wildly I cherished her and every moment we spent together.

Transcendent hardly covered it, it was divinely intimate.

At the risk of losing my man-card, the emotions riding on our joint bliss were so intense we both had a sheen of tears in our eyes as we fell back to Earth. She was beyond precious to me, and I'd do anything for her. Not just kill to protect her, or sacrifice my life to save hers, I'd do anything. Fortunately, her integrity and principles would never let her ask me to do something truly wrong.

She moaned softly in contentment, and continued to lightly tug on me to milk out any last bit of cum. Then her eyes smiled up at me as she released my cock.

"That was incredible, but what the hell was that?" she asked in a voice half shocked and half awed.

I laughed, "No idea, except it was the first time we've done anything sexual since my power was released. Maybe I subconsciously wanted to share my pleasure with you, my love."

She shook her head, "I also feel like I've just feasted on your blood. Your sperm was packed with life," she giggled naughtily, "Maybe I'll just blow you every two or three days instead?"

I laughed, "Whatever you want love, but I think it's more intense when we're sharing each other's orgasms, instead of just sharing mine."

She bit her lip, "You're right, we'll do both."

I reached down and pulled her to her feet, and I claimed a long sweet kiss. Then I froze, and she froze, as it finally occurred to both of us that we were still feeling each other. Not as intensely as during orgasm, but I could feel her in the back of my mind, a low humming satisfaction that had spiked with a loving thrill when I'd claimed her lips so possessively and teasingly both.

The sense of her regal yet loving presence was also stronger than usual.

It was clear in her eyes she'd felt the same thing.

There was wonder in her voice, "What are you, my love?"

"I don't know, but I know you never have let me know where you're going. I'll always know. My magic is intrinsic to my body, perhaps it's an effect because you just took a part of my body inside you, much like blood exchange. But I sense it's permanent, like the blood bond."

She smiled, "Me too, for you. I can... feel you. Like a light echo along the blood enthrallment bond, much weaker than when feeding, but it's still there."

"What should we do?"

She giggled naughtily, "Experiment vigorously before we seek sleep, of course."

I brushed her cheek at the wicked lust that went through her while saying that, "Quite right, Katrina. Vigorously it is."

I picked her up with a grin, tossed her in the bed, and then jumped in after...

Chapter Nine

The next afternoon's hours alone we experimented more than vigorously pretty much non-stop. She'd cum for me in the middle double digits, and she'd been wildly trying to see how many yummy loads of my cum she could extract from me in a five hour time period before sundown. I doubted we'd do it all the time, but clearly, we were just playing with a new toy. Most of the time we normally talked, and we had four rounds. But that first day with my magic libido I emptied myself into her body at least fifteen times, about three times an hour, and my cock felt perfectly fine at the end of it.

Every time that I came, she did sympathetically, without fail. Whether she was close to the edge or not, she had to cum as she shared my orgasm. I could share hers as well, but it was my magic, so I was able to suppress that and give her multiples for each time I'd gone over, if that makes sense.

Lastly, we both had to follow each other's orders. Somehow, my magic had modified the blood bond, though we didn't understand how or why, it certainly wasn't a conscious effort on my part. Neither of us ever gave orders normally, but with the change to the bond she sensed she wanted to experiment a bit and figure out what was different, and orders are a part of that bond. It'd been a hell of a thing, but not something we were worried about. She'd given me less than a handful of orders to protect me in the beginning, and only that one other since. Point being, the fact she had to follow mine too now made no difference. Neither of us would abuse it.

We wouldn't even play with it, because Katrina didn't have a take orders in bed kink at all. Her submission was precious because it was voluntary and on her part, always. Our give in take in bed hadn't changed much since the beginning, it was still about fifty-fifty.

We also, just for the sake of experimentation, had her nip my neck and drink a little blood during a double shared orgasm. That was about the same, the overwhelming pleasure and the deeper sharing of emotion, physical pleasure, and mental state. I say deeper, because of course I always felt her now, and she always felt me. Very lightly, it wasn't enough to be distracting, but it was a comfort as well knowing she was just as smitten and adoring of me as I was over her.

Just to be clear, by about the same, her drinking blood no longer made a difference. Whatever the tighter and modified bond was, it always swelled during orgasm, for deeper sharing, when I chose to relent, and we came together it was just as intense as the first time she drank from me.

I also suspected it would be a dangerous thing once the honeymoon stage ended. It was hard to say though, the emotions, love, blood, and sex between me and my vampire goddess were very intense.

Sex and blood were already addicting for vampires under the dark curse, she was beyond insatiable that afternoon, and it was more than a bit wild.

Then we got dressed, and for the first time I left the suite as she did. It was decidedly odd sensation, of both a new regained freedom and a slight nervousness at the idea of being in a room with thirty-three hot female predators.

She looked sinfully stunning and somehow still regal in a white strapless tube dress with red heels, and I was in dark gray Dockers and a dark blue pullover collared shirt.

"Nervous, Gregory?"

See what I meant, when I said it could be dangerous? There was nothing we wouldn't feel in each other if we were paying attention to that gentle thread of subdued emotion, and the physical sensation and body state of each other in the back of our heads. Fortunately, my ofttimes dirty thoughts in her breathtaking presence were always accompanied by awe and a protective love, or I might've been in big trouble.

"And excited. A little anxiety in change is normal, but this is a very positive change. I feel it in you too, if to a lesser extent, but then you know what you're on about."

It was true enough, since she'd been a vampire in the clan thirty years short of three centuries. But even she had first day at a new job jitters, since she'd never been the head before. It didn't subtract one whit from her regal confidence however, and neither did mine from my confidence.

1...1011121314...17