Blood Servant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Point being, it'd take time to get used to it, and learn how to interpret each other without asking constant questions about feelings. Which as a guy, sounded like hell to me. Hopefully we'd adjust fast, and by we, I meant her. I wouldn't be asking her about her feelings every time there was a sour note, after all. Only fear and alarm.

She smiled, "True."

She led us boldly into the main house by the main intersection I'd always avoided like the plague, then down the marble split curved stairway along the sides of the walls in the huge entrance room. Then she took me straight back and to the right, to the ballroom. It was the biggest room in the mansion, and probably the only one save the dining room for the servants that could hold every vampire in the clan at the same time.

It was play time, and I lowered my eyes a bit as we walked into the room, while still holding onto my confidence and dignity. It wasn't quite subservient, but I was under orders not to look vampires in the eyes, and it just made sense not to when compulsion was one of their deadliest weapons.

Sure, I could ignore compulsion now, but if things went to plan, they would never find that out.

Peripherally, my eyes were in heaven. Thirty-three stunningly beautiful and sexy beyond belief vampires including my mate, all dressed to the nines for the club in slutty outfits. Thanks to me being completely sated in a way I'd never felt before, there were no unfortunate surges of lust for my mistress to detect. Still, with the bond she'd need to deal with it when it happened, men were very visual creatures, and nothing would change that.

Something I was sure she was well aware of at her age and experience. She'd also never once shown me jealousy, which gave me hope in that area.

She gestured next to the long and thin dais at the end of the long room, which was clearly where a live band or orchestra would setup to play. I moved to the end of the dais and stood to the side and sort of faced them all, without looking high enough to see eyes. Which was problematical at best, if I couldn't look at eyes, I was looking at thirty-two sets of supple tits of variously delightful sizes and shapes, flat stomachs, and curvy waists. Maybe this was a bad idea.

I decided to look at my mistress instead, where I could bask in her beauty guilt free, which felt right and better. She must've felt my surge of adoration, because her lips twitched slightly at the corners.

It was obvious they'd noticed my presence to this meeting. More than that, Katrina had put me on display, and there were low level hissing conversations around the room. I didn't bother enhancing my hearing to make it out, it just wasn't that important, and Katrina would handle it. She was the clan leader, not me, after all.

Katrina cleared her throat which quieted the place down in a millisecond.

"Good evening. Humans are our prey, and they always will be. That won't change. Against our enemies we will always be ruthless, and never show weakness. For our fellow clans we will be polite, but ever ready and vigilant against deception or being taken advantage of. These are universal truths, that as I said won't change. It was perhaps, the only things that Andrei did right.

"But I have a few new rules. One, you will be permitted to take your blood servants anywhere you wish, as long as they are under control and no threat to exposure. That includes being so locked down they have to be told to breathe, something other humans would pick up. Second, none of you will interfere with or compel another's blood servant, ever.

"To be clear, we all know Andrei was a possessive asshole and a sadistic bastard. He bowed to the inevitable need of blood servants for us all, but he didn't want to see them. It would've bruised his pride and jealousy I suppose. Point being, that's why he had us all keeping them locked up, which has become habit, and why I'm even explaining this to you. He also encouraged you to mess around with other blood servants, because again he was jealous of them and hated them. He'd see one and know the human was fucking what was his, and he lost his mind every damned time.

"Those rules of his had nothing to do with securing the secret or preventing exposure. As such, they were petty, cruel, sadistic, and all to satisfy one man's failings and insanity. As such they are done. Does anyone have a question before I move on, or need this qualified further?"

There were no objections.

She nodded, "Good. You may also, for those that are inclined, keep them as long as you want, even form emotional attachments without fear of censure or cruelty," she waved a hand, "Gregory is my mate, for as long as he is with me. He'll be by my side most of the time, so get used to seeing him. I'm not telling you how to treat your servants, understand. Just that there are no limits on them anymore toward treating them as intelligent and feeling beings. Though, there is one last rule. Any servant you tire of, and want to replace, will be released with no memories of their time here, and a suitably embedded cover story. They will be returned to the herd so to speak, something even those of you that see them as nothing but prey can understand."

She paused again as if to assess the impact of those words on her clan.

I used my own peripheral vision, and as I'd suspected by my previous conversations with Katrina, a third of them looked excited by it. Those that still had empathy in them, and that hadn't been completely broken by Andrei and his cousin Damien. They all clearly looked forward to making a deeper connection with a man and perhaps finding love in their lives. The others just looked stony and bored, not against it, but confused by the whole concept of loving a blood bag and sex-toy.

She continued, "Anyone found killing their blood servant will be punished appropriately, based on circumstance. Accidents happen, especially for the younger among us, but that will not be used as an excuse to satisfy dark urges. If you try that path in an attempt to hide and disguise that it was done on purpose, the punishment will be far worse. That is the extent of my changes to the old rules, all other rules and procedures not mentioned will be retained from Andrei's rule. Understood?"

They all said loudly, "Yes, mistress."

Damn, my cock twitched on her behalf, that was hot.

"Any questions?" she asked.

A light brown-haired beauty with hazel eyes asked, "One concern, mistress. It would be a risk, taking them to the club or some other venue. Perhaps not for your Gregory, since his family and clan were destroyed, and no one is looking for him. But there's a chance one of our thralls could be recognized by a customer. Family, friends, or just someone who saw them on a milk carton?"

There were a few titters at that last.

Katrina said, "That's what compulsion is for. A minor risk, I grant you, but most of us chose carefully from young men without families or deep attachments. Even keeping them hidden, the less they're looked for the better. Regardless, unless you cull a movie star or other famed personality from the herd, I think we can handle it in reasonable safety. Humans in this age don't believe in good and evil, much less the supernatural world. If your human is recognized, deal with it using compulsion.

"That means taking responsibility if you take your thrall with you, you need to pay attention to him and the people around him. There is a balance we must strive for, maintain the secret but avoid paranoia. We are of all the races, the most well equipped to cover up any tiny snags. Clear enough, Lida?"

Lida smiled, "Yes, mistress."

"Anyone else?"

Dead silence.

"Very well, let's head to the club. Those of you who are off tonight, enjoy your night in."

They all flowed out of the room, while Katrina came straight to me and took my hands, then shamelessly kissed me passionately enough that at least half the vampires saw it before they left the room.

She winked, "See you soon, lover. There are plenty of vehicles in the garage with keys in the ignition, and the club is programmed in all the nav systems."

"You're sexy," I accused in a dreamy voice that wasn't quite as faked as I'd intended. In my defense, her kisses were erotic candy.

She winked, and then flowed away from me with that sensual noble grace that never failed to mesmerize me, even after a month. She was a lovely feminine creature, and a delight to my senses, always.

Plus, on the shallow side, her flawlessly supple and petite bubbled ass looked amazing in that white tube dress that hugged her body from tits to mid-thigh. Especially in the three-inch heels.

I headed to breakfast, not just knowing I was hers, body, mind, heart and soul, but drowning in that knowledge. Any guy would call me pussy whipped, and I'd just own it. I totally was, and I was loving every minute of it.

I considered reaching out during the meal since it was a lot safer at that point, maybe determining just how many of the other male blood servants were freer than the others, but on balance decided to wait another day or two. They didn't know the new rules after all, and they wouldn't find out until their mistresses came back from the club.

"You're trying to kill me," I accused as my eyes feasted.

Cassidy had walked in wearing nothing but a thin silk pink camisole teddy that was about ten percent translucent. The top of it was a low V cut all the way down to her belly button, leaving her inner cleavage completely on display. It was also two thin pieces of fabric which widened slightly over the breasts but thinned again to a thin strap over the shoulders. Which left the sides of her body save the thin bottom waist material completely revealed. Tons of creamy fair skin on view to say the least.

She grinned, "Like what you see?" she asked as she folded gracefully onto the couch next to me and leaned into my body.

My hand moved of its own accord, and her teasing smile grew smug and warm as I pulled her possessively against me with more than a bit of potent lust rising quickly in my scent. That wasn't the only thing rising either.

"We should talk first."

She pouted.

I laughed, "Something weird happened last night," I told her the bare details of the modified blood link with Katrina, and that we were bonded intimately even in that moment.

That thought sent a thrill through me, as I realized Katrina could feel my aroused excitement, and would feel a shadow of my pleasure while laying with Cassidy. Also, the warm possessive affection and deep loving friendship we had. If anything would ever test Katrina's jealousy, I'd be sure to find out as soon as I got to the club that night. Or maybe even sooner, if I paid attention to that link.

I finished, "So, it's a risk. Who knows what my magic will do to you, when I pump you full of my seed?"

She giggled, "Last night?"

I shrugged, "That was right after my magic was released, but clearly it's been strengthening my body and changing things in some way the last twenty-four hours. I'm not sure I even have to work out anymore to maintain my peak physical attributes."

She rubbed my cock teasingly, "Better not chance it."

I snorted, like my cock size had anything to do with working out.

"So, warning given, my lovely fox," I said with confidently possessive heat.

She raised an eyebrow in challenge, but I could tell she was turned on by what I said as her scent of arousal had skyrocketed, "Your fox?"

I just nodded firmly, and then proceeded to prove it, as she shamelessly and wantonly accepted my manhandling until I had her naked and sinking down on my cock, impaling herself breathlessly as I slammed up into her. It was less foreplay than usual, but we were both incredibly worked up. She must've been soaked for me before she'd even arrived. At the same time, I'd spent more time on stripping her down and seducing her than the single sentence description implied.

She said breathily, "Okay, your fox. Fuck me, Gregory. Fuck your naughty fox. I love the way you feel in me, splintering me in half with that fucking bat of yours. Gods."

I pulled her tighter against me and claimed her lips as I buried myself fully with one final harsh stroke, and her sweet whimpers of pleasure and discomfort drove me crazy, as usual. Katrina was the one with the pain kink though, so I gave Cassidy time to get used to me, all the while stroking her body and kissing her to increase the heat and pleasure past that discomfort. I started off slow only truly taking her hard from below after she'd already cum once.

It was a bit wild, as I held back my orgasm and had her cumming in those wild and wanton serial orgasms that never failed to steal my breath.

She said in gasping breaths, "Maybe... fucking... isn't enough. Your swimmers just kind of hang out, and they get voided. Maybe the key to it and why it didn't happen... Fuck, so good, so good fucking me," her eyes went wide as she trembled for me again in orgasm, then continued her thought as she came down, "Katrina swallowed your cum, took it into her stomach and her system, her bloodstream."

That could be right, but I didn't think so. I think it was because my magic hadn't been released long enough to fully saturate my cells in magic, and my sperm hadn't been loaded with magic and extra life force yet.

And I wasn't wrong, as I finally relented when her glassy pleasure addled eyes looked close to overstimulation, and her wildly squirming and trembling body just confirmed that. I stopped holding back my orgasm and it overcame me like a thundering avalanche. I was swept away by the powerful euphoric bliss of it.

"Sexy fox," I grunted, and started to blast my sperm deep inside her womb, all while staring deeply into her sensual amber eyes.

She almost immediately came like a freight train, and one of her rare powerful squirts soaked our middles and the couch underneath us. She was cumming so hard she couldn't breathe at all.

And... I could feel her deep affection, her admiration, how safe she felt with me, and how sexy and feminine she felt when I was blowing a load deep inside of her. How much she cared, and just how hot it got her when I took control of her. It wasn't quite loving devotion, but she was clearly as mesmerized by me as I was by her. Close friends with benefits was a stretch, but we also weren't in love. We loved each other yes, but we weren't romantically in love.

We also shared the raw physical pleasures of orgasm in that moment, I shared in hers while she shared in mine.

She shuddered as the magic ran out of us, and the grip of ecstasy released us back to Earth. Her eyes were wide and tearing.

"What is it?"

She smiled tremulously, "You love me."

I smiled, "Surprise?"

She giggled, "The scents of the shallower emotions are easier to pick up. Awe, lust, arousal. True admiration and love is harder to scent, to make that distinction, but I just felt it."

Her eyes narrowed, "I still feel it."

"So, you don't mind being stuck in my head, and mine in yours?"

I didn't mind. If anything, I felt a little more possessive toward her than I should. But she didn't seem to mind.

She shook her head, "No. I love you too, like family, but you know that. How about orders? Kiss me," she demanded.

I grinned, "Kiss me, now."

She was all over me, and when the kiss broke, she pouted.

I laughed, "The emotional and physical sensation of each other, and the general sense of our physical condition seems two way. But only you have to obey me."

She blushed, "I trust you. I just wonder why."

I nodded, "The blood bond. I suspect if Katrina hadn't bonded me a month ago, it would be no different with her either. In short, both her and my magic are at work there, which made it two way for order following. Still, you'll feel it when I'm with Katrina, even as she no doubt is soaking wet at what she just felt me do with you."

She giggled, "That just sounds naughty, and like a major distraction for the final few hours of my shift. I won't mind, and I know she won't. She's too old for jealousy, and knows she has your love and commitment. That's the important part."

I agreed, but I'd find out for sure soon enough. Actually, in the back of my mind she seemed content in that moment, I didn't have to wait to find out. Maybe even a little excited and turned on, but I didn't want to make assumptions that was because of my tryst and emotions with and for Cassidy. That could've just been from dancing or something, something I'd have to deal with. Women got hot while dancing sometimes, and my possessive side would have to deal with that when it wasn't me she was dancing with.

As long as she didn't kiss or beyond that, it wasn't cheating. Something told me though, that it was my tryst with Cassidy that had her turned her on, and I was half-worried about nothing.

"I'm glad you don't mind, and I love feeling how you feel for me too."

She blushed, which was quite an accomplishment for an earthy Fox shifter who was shameless.

"I can't help it. You're... a wonderful man, Greg."

I replied, "And very lucky to have a sexy fox," while looking into her eyes.

That made her blush again, but also flush with pleasure and a little self-consciousness at how clearly she enjoyed being claimed by me. How it made her feel treasured and admired, as well as a bit wickedly possessed on the shallow end.

Our declarations and shared feelings in that moment were intense, and also skirted the edge of propriety and the line we couldn't cross. As if our acknowledged warm affection and feeling it in each other was a feedback loop of sorts. It was a little dangerous in that way, falling in love with her romantically could only end in pain. It was only then I realized how easy it would be to cross that line with her. I'd just have to let it happen. But it'd destroy us at the same time.

It'd be hard enough to only keep a friendship when she eventually found a mate she could commit to and breed with. That would never be me, since mages and shifters weren't compatible that way. Plus, I had a mate already, just a very generous one that was willing to share my cock and my affection with a good friend she cared for.

Round two started shortly after that.

The driving beat of the loud music reverberated in my bones, and spotlights made it a little surreal as shadows played around the dancers. My heart picked up to match the fast beat of the music. It was obviously both my first time out of that mansion in a month, and the first time I'd ever been at the club. It was a freeing feeling, and I could feel my lover's presence and moved unerringly in her direction through the thick crowd of lovely bodies.

The club Scarlet Temptation was pretty large, warehouse sized, and the multi-colored spotlights hung from a twenty-foot ceiling. There were also several hanging cages above the dancefloor, where wickedly dancing female vampires were being clearly admired by the men on the dance floor, as well as some of the women.

There was a three foot high platform island in the center of the vast dance floor, that had a four sided island bar, which had six of the vampires working behind it, as well as two waitresses to cover to the twenty or so tables set up on the island as well.

Between the bartenders, waitresses, and dancers, that was about sixteen vampires. Someone else on the door to charge, and someone in the office, that left only about ten vampires simple seeding the dance floor and having a good time, while upping the hot chick quotient which kept the club a popular destination.

Shallow, but the truth. Sex sells, and in night clubs that was truer than normal.

The large square dancefloor was also surrounded by a raised walkway, that circled the dance floor, gave access to the bathrooms and offices in the back, and made it easy to look down onto the dance floor and spot someone.

1...1112131415...17