Blood Servant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walk-in closet was huge, and already had all our clothes in it. No doubt moved by the lesser servants while we were at the club. The bathroom had his and hers sinks, a privacy wall for the toilet, and a seven head shower system as well as a whirlpool tub. I moved to fill the tub, but Katrina's hand on my face stopped me.

She whispered lovingly, "Let's take that bath before sleep, right now I need more of your cum. Take me to bed and make love to me. Please, I need it, your love, and your strong arms around me while you give me your love. I loved being fucked against the door, but now I need to lovingly and joyfully extract your delicious cum."

She grinned, "That's a lot more fun when I can feel your emotional response to it."

I laughed, "Minx."

She raised an eyebrow.

Right, no pet names, outside of my love, or mistress apparently, as I'd learned that night. Sometimes they just pop out though, and in my defense, she had been being a minx.

I kissed her sweetly to soften her displeasure, and then gave her a cheeky smile as I scooped her up and took her to bed.

I made love to her slowly and sweetly then, our bodies rocking together with delicious slowness that made every spark of pleasure an eternity of its own. The whole time I was completely lost in her expressively loving and adoring dark chocolate eyes. It was so intense, especially when she came for me, the look of surrender in her eyes and as if I was everything to her. Her eyes brimmed with vulnerability and joyful submission as she gave it all to me each and every time.

She gave me her body, her love, her heart and mind, and her very soul as she lost herself in the pleasure and in a deep unshakable love and trust in me. It was mind-boggling, and it wasn't just my imagination. I could feel it in her, as her pleasure and emotions washed through me, even as I saw it in her emotional eyes.

Each time she came for me it was more intense, as I slowly pulled out all ten inches, only to drive back inside of her in slow motion. It was extremely passionate, intimate, and mind-blowing, how much she loved me, even as I worshiped and adored my vampire goddess. More than that, how much she needed my love, and absolutely flourished joyfully under it.

The way she called out my name drove me crazy, not to mention her occasional loving but still quite naughty talk.

So beautiful, so sensual, so all-consuming as I loved her with my body, and she gave me everything. It was only when her body trembled between orgasms, while her eyes were glassy and wide and her body soaked with sweat, that I relented and allowed her next orgasm to push me over the edge for our most potent orgasm yet. Our pleasure spiraled up to paradise together in an endless loop, as we drowned in the potent and fully revealed emotions that we shared instead of the faint presence in the back of our heads the rest of the time.

I was in awe.

There was absolutely nothing to say, not when the deep love was revealed so intimately and with painful obvious vulnerability through our bond.

She sighed gently as I teasingly claimed her lips and held myself up, not nearly ready to pull out of her supple and snugly embracing body.

She said softly, "That almost makes up for you calling me a minx."

I snickered, "I see, I'll have to do better next time."

Her eyes sparkled, "Impossible, that was perfect. I need a favor, that would make any man cringe, and I'm sorry."

I laughed, "Anything."

She said, "Just before we left, I found out the Song and Stefano clans will be visiting me right after sundown. So I need you to go shopping for me, you know my sizes. Just pick up a couple of professional looking skirt suits, and a few blouses that will go with them. That should suffice, until I can get out one evening after sundown to shop myself."

Right, I could shield her from the sun, but that would cause too many questions since no one else except Cassidy knew I was a mage. I also figured shopping for a woman would be far less painful than shopping with a woman. I could be fast with the former.

Song and Stefano were also the only other vampire clans here in the states. The former originated in China, and the latter Italy.

"Alright, I can do that. One each of red, black, and white, I think. Blue, white, and red for the matching blouses, respectively, though you could mix and match."

She smiled, "You're too good to me. That sounds perfect. I'll get other stuff too, skirts, professional dresses, but skirt suits are easy. You can't really go wrong. I'll just miss you while you're gone, our usual five-hour afternoon sex marathon will be interrupted."

I chuckled and regretfully pulled out, then we moved into the bathroom for that bath before we'd snuggle up for sleep.

Chapter Ten

It didn't seem at all possible that she could be more attractive, but the next early evening my vampire goddess looked even more amazing than usual in a bright red pencil skirt and blazer, with a light shiny blue silk blouse under it. Totally worth my time and the run to the store. She looked amazing in tight dresses of course, but so hot in the professional and sexy outfit that I was entertaining male secretary fantasies in my head.

She was truly devastatingly elegant and majestically magnificent. Merely calling her stunningly beautiful didn't give my mistress's incomparable beauty justice.

She smiled warmly, "See something you like, my love?"

"Always, you are stunning, Katrina."

She bit her lip and delivered a soft sweet kiss, and I was careful not to muss her hair or wrinkle the clothes as I pulled her tightly against me.

She pushed me away playfully, "Later, love. I have guests to greet in a few minutes."

I nodded, "I'll see you in about ninety minutes."

That's about how long breakfast and seeing to Cassidy's needs would take. She was actually in heat today, and that was always fun. But it was only three days a month, so it'd only happened once before in that first week I was here.

She grinned, "Well be in the conference room on the first floor."

I nodded. I could've found her easily enough with the bond, but directions weren't always straightforward in the mansion and took some walkabout triangulation.

She sighed, "I think I miss you more, when you're only away from me for ninety minutes a day."

I chuckled, "Know the feeling love."

She shook her head, "That's okay though. I wouldn't take you from Cassidy, and in truth I enjoy feeling you having fun with her. Maybe I'm a remote voyeur, I don't know if I would like to watch it, but it thrills me when you're swept away in the pleasure. I imagine you giving her a hard pounding with that fat cock."

She winked.

I groaned, "You're going to kill me, and I'm glad to hear it."

She smiled, "I'm too old to fall for false jealousy. What we have is beautiful, and you love me deliriously, Gregory. You cherish and adore me, and you make me feel deliciously possessed. That's all that counts between us, the love and respect you hold for our mutual friend doesn't bother me. I know you wouldn't feel the same, but men are different."

I replied, "I love you."

She said, "I love you too," she turned away then looked over her shoulder, and said in a teasing sultry tone, "Oh, Gregory?"

"Yes, mistress?" I asked in a playful flirty tone.

She said in a breathy and sultry teasing tone, "I'm not sure I wouldn't, either. Like seeing it in person, I mean."

With that naughty little tidbit, she winked outrageously and then floated out the door gracefully before I could reply, leaving me poleaxed for a second.

See what I mean, she was a naughty nymph sometimes, but wouldn't let me call her that.

I left the room a moment after, her for the conference room and me for the dining area. I didn't bother with the long way around anymore, and just went to the center hallway and headed toward the back stairwell, and the kitchen and dining room was right there at the bottom of the stairs.

I was a little disappointed the blood servants hadn't opened up or started talking. I could only assume they were all locked down, and at least thirty percent of them had mistresses that were looking for men they could trust to a certain extent and form a relationship with. It was a big ask, I knew, but then here I was a total goner for my mistress.

It helped that she was mine too, and the love of my life, and I was the love of hers. At least, in this lifetime, and I hoped longer than that. But I had to assume those like Katrina were very much willing to belong to the right man in that way. Katrina and I hadn't really ever discussed it, she'd just been faithful from the first, even when out of her mind with lust after feeding from a random stranger at the club until she got home to work it off with me.

Clearly, she understood how a man's mind worked, and perhaps she wanted that too, even if I was fucking someone else. She also had clearly declared she'd never sleep with anyone else, once we'd fallen hard for each other. More than that, she gloried in belonging to me in that way.

Point being, some guys would put up with the other inequalities I thought, if they got a nympho mate who was completely loyal to their bed, with the remarkably gorgeous looks of Alexa and Regina for instance.

Seriously, the playboy mansion had nothing on this place, they were all tens in different ways. Andrei had been a huge dick, but there was nothing wrong with his taste in women.

After scarfing down a western omelet and some fruit, I headed back upstairs to find Cassidy already in the sitting room. She was on the couch posing sexily, without a stitch of clothing on and a wet glistening pussy and her giant tightened nipples on display. The wild and begging come fuck me look on her face had me stripping down fast as she stroked her pussy for me alluringly. She really was like a different person during her heat. She was always earthy, sexy, playful, and ready to fuck whenever I wanted, but never with the edge of desperation that hit her so hard when in heat. She was even panting, as she watched me undress, which was hot as hell.

"Hi, Cass."

Her eyes were still staring at my hard cock as she answered in a wildly begging tone, "Greg, I need you."

Never being one to make a woman beg, much less one in that much need, I took charge of her immediately.

She whimpered as I pulled her off the couch onto her hands and knees, spanked her firmly, gripped her hair, and slammed my cock in. While she was in heat, there was so much moisture I just slid in, despite her wild cry as I stretched her out so tautly wide to accommodate and stroke my fat cock with delicious heated and silken friction.

She mewled, and didn't wait to grow accustomed, or for me to even fully bury it inside of her. She just started tossing her body back at mine while rocking her hips and letting out wild cries of pleasure and pain. Bucking back just didn't cover the wanton abandon and desperation of her lunges. So much so that I had to thrust forward hard to prevent getting knocked backwards on my ass. When she was in heat like this, she was desperate for my seed in a way that even Katrina's kink for cum didn't compare to.

I mean, literally in heat, and she wanted to, was even desperate to breed by instinct. One of the fucked-up parts of being a shifter, with animal DNA in the mix, especially for foxes and cat breeds. Fortunately, my impotent cum for a shifter physiology worked for her instincts, she just needed me to spray my seed inside of her to take the edge off and calm down. A mage could only knock up another mage, or a human.

The pleasure was unreal, as I pounded into her with everything I had, while she threw herself backwards with gasping mewls, desperate whines, and cries of dirty pleasure and sweet pain. It was fucked up, but it was also as hot as hell. If that made me shallow, so be it, but she was wild, demanding, and desperate for my cum, which was a hell of a thing.

Added to the pleasure of her tightening, milking, convulsing, and moistly snug sliding sex working my cock over so well, was that I wasn't going to last long at the balls to the wall pace that was sending heavenly waves of euphoric pleasure storming through my body. Her sexy body was pure pleasure.

I was already on the edge from such a hard and fast pace, not to mention sweating and breathing hard while my heart pounded in my chest. Point being, to put her out of her misery I didn't fight it off, and when her orgasm hit her like a tsunami breaking, I allowed that feedback and pleasure sharing to drag me over too.

Not that I'd have lasted more than a few more seconds, either way.

The pleasure was indescribably intense, as it rocked through my body and splintered my mind with ecstasy. I was fully buried, and holding her hips firmly, while she was still pushing back, her sex milking mine with desperation for as much cum as I could give her.

Then we came down, and I gently kissed her back and let out a slight moan of after-bliss satisfaction as I caressed her tight little ass with my fingertips.

She said, "Hell, I needed that so bad."

"Whenever you need me."

She giggled, "I bet. Thank you by the way, you always handle it like a gentleman and see to my needs."

I pulled out and she hissed with loss, and then I pulled her into my lap and claimed a soft lingering kiss, drawing a sweet sated sigh from her lips. Now that I'd filled her full of cum, it was like the breeding switch had turned off, and I had my Cassidy back. Of course, we'd need two more sessions like that the next two days, until the heat passed.

"Love you too, Cass. How else would I handle it?"

She giggled, "Your old shifter lovers trained you well."

I tried to get offended, but then made her giggle by nodding in simple agreement.

"They really did."

She blushed, "Some men like to have fun with it, which is cruel. I'd do anything in that state to get a cock in me, the only control I had at all is because I knew you were coming to me."

I shrugged, "You already do anything I want," and winked teasingly.

She laughed, "True," but the look she gave me told me that I was full of shit, and she knew exactly why I was a gentleman with her when she was out of her mind in heat.

She turned, straddled me, and then gently impaled herself on my cock as she claimed a lingering kiss.

I was up for one more round too, and it'd be far more normal. The first one was very short after all, five minutes at most, and I'd only made her cum twice so far that day. I had a reputation to live up to, after all.

She begged playfully, "Suck my tits, play with them."

I got on that, I loved her torpedo tits, and her tight huge nipples on those creamy fair breasts...

It was clear to me almost half the clan had stayed behind, and they were all loitering around the conference room. I imagined sixteen were plenty to run Scarlet Temptation for a night, and the seventeen in the mansion including my mate was a show of force of sorts.

From the talk softly and carry a big stick political approach.

The only ones in the conference room were Katrina, Regina, Alexa on one side of the table, and four visitors on the other side. It wasn't hard to figure out who was from what clan, Song and Stefano, since two were Chinese and two were decidedly Italian in appearance.

Katrina had also clearly left me a chair to sit in on the other side of her, while Regina was to her right and Alexa after that. The fact the two vampires loitering at the door waved me inside, told me Katrina wanted me in there, so I walked in and quietly joined the table. Maybe she wanted to make a statement, or maybe she wanted my opinion of them later in the privacy of our room. Wasn't sure, but I was there for her when she needed.

Which, might've been a mistake, because I could swear one of the Song vampires looked at me with recognition in his eyes. Although the expression left his face too quick to be sure. He could've just been surprised that a blood servant had joined the high-level meeting, and I was being paranoid. Especially because I didn't remember ever meeting a vampire from either clan.

Katrina said, "Regardless, you can tell masters Jia and Enzo that Clan Chevalier plans to uphold the peace and any deals made with your clans. If there were any hidden deals that Andrei had with either of your clans, I would of course have to assess them before agreement, but everything he has on the books will be honored if your clans also honor it.

"Our three clans have a long history of peace and cooperation, with respect and honor. I don't wish to see that change for the small matter of a change in command."

The Song representative said, "Mistress Jia will be glad to hear it. She does have some concern, however. You claim that Andrei was taken out by a sniper that worked for the mob. He was smarter than that, he'd have had the head and heir of that crime family under compulsion not to betray him no matter how badly he was ripping them off."

Katrina's eyes went up, "Claim?"

The representative cleared his throat, "A poor choice of words perhaps, but Jia would like a clarification. Andrei was not at all loved by my mistress, this change is welcome, but she did respect his cunning and intelligence."

Katrina shrugged, "We haven't fully investigated yet, but I would guess it was some kind of power play within the mob family. Perhaps a consigliore made a move without the head of the family's permission, or maybe it was a third party that wanted to take over Andrei's pie of organized crime as the family's new partner. Life is random, and when you swim with sharks, no matter how careful you are one day you'll get bitten by the one you don't see coming.

"I have no intention of continuing with Andrei's more distasteful business concerns, such as the sex trade."

He tilted his head, "Truly?"

She raised an eyebrow, "I was his sex-toy for almost three centuries, what do you think I think of that disgusting and morally bankrupt practice. I want no part of it. You may call that naïve, and say they're just humans, and they are. But I don't see the humans whoring out their cattle either."

The Stefano clan representative laughed, "Excellent point, and we for one agree with you Mistress Katrina," he turned to the other representative, "We know those of the east hold different views on the matter, given the ancient caste system you were brought up in that you still subscribe to, that even makes sense, but us westerners find the whole thing sickening. At least, those of us with a conscience. Of course, we make necessary allowances for cultural differences among us."

The Song representative frowned, "What is your point?"

He replied, "That we move on to more important things. It is done, and I feel much better about aligning myself with Clan Chevalier than I ever did with that snake Andrei. What does it matter what the exact circumstances were? The fact is he is dead, and that's all that matters."

The Song representative looked at me, and I could see in his face he knew. God knows how, but he knew who I was, and he must've suspected my magic had been freed and Katrina was covering for me. But he didn't speak the words aloud, and he returned his gaze to Katrina.

"Very well. Does that mean you would yield the business to us?"

Katrina wasn't happy with that, I could feel it, but at the same time she didn't show that distaste in her eyes or on her face. She was as always, regal. Especially in public. In the end what mattered was she wasn't a part of it, because even if the Song clan didn't do it, someone else would. It was the dark underbelly of human civilization, people would always be bought and sold, and in most cases, it wasn't supernaturals doing it.

Sure, it should be stopped, but that was a job for human authorities, not vampires.