Blood Servant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that I particularly cared at that point in my life, choice or not in the mission, they'd killed Yesenia, and I was pissed. Just... very far underneath in that moment, while her compulsion held me spellbound.

Katrina asked me, "That's true isn't it? You're nothing but a powerless servant?"

Technically, I was clan Kotch, firstborn son of the clan leader. But I also was a powerless servant. My father had made me one three months ago, a family pet whose children may one day have status. But I never would. There was no way I could lie to her, but apparently for once in my life my lack of power was about to save mine.

I replied calmly, "I am... I was in charge of the staff, and I am powerless."

Technically true, but misleading. That was the downside in compulsion, it made the victim answer literally and without conscious clarification. Still, in that moment I wasn't sure I didn't wish she had asked the right question, because I'd rather be dead than a vampire's blood servant. Servant because she'd enthrall me with her blood, blood servant because I'd be her juice box as well as her adoring slave. If I understood her other comment earlier, about a fight getting her blood burning, I'd also be her fuck toy.

I'd have shuddered at the thought, if I'd been capable in that moment. Sure, she was hot, but she was also an evil bloodsucking murderous bitch. I wasn't that shallow, and I'd have much rather killed her than fucked her in that moment.

Katrina smiled lightly, her dark brown eyes warm and excited. I felt a thrill at having pleased her, even as I was disgusted deep below the surface by that very fact.

She asked, "Your name?"

"Gregory."

She ordered, "Sleep, Gregory."

A deep lethargy overcame me, and my eyelids were far too heavy. Everything went dark.

I woke to extremely varied sensations. First, I was in a bed, and the delightfully soft and slick sensations of the sheets told me they were silk, and also told me I was naked. Second, my wrists and legs were bound by chains and cuffs that were tight around my extremities, but also padded and covered with silk to prevent chafing. I couldn't move at all, and I tried in that moment, even as I kept my eyes closed so she couldn't compel me again.

Third, there was a soreness on my neck, and one that I didn't think came from Regina's grip. Katrina had already drunk from me, and I felt her against me on my side. Warm, naked and silky soft skin, and the sounds of her breathy excitement of arousal.

Even in that position, I had a rather ridiculous thought that maybe she'd seen my cock, and that's why she was so breathless in the moment. It was quite large I knew, and what had made me popular with the shifter ladies in the first place. The friendships had come later, after I'd wrecked them with all ten fat inches.

But really, it was probably drinking my blood that had her all hot and bothered.

She said, "Open your eyes, Gregory. We can make this pleasant, or it can be... less pleasant, but you will drink my blood. I know you won't believe me, but part of the reason I'm doing this is to save you."

She'd sounded warm, even compassionate, yet still regal and very much in charge.

I laughed in disbelief, and maybe a little disturbed fear, "Save me?"

Her hand caressed my chest, her claws in, yet her nails still felt sharp yet teasingly soft as they scraped lightly against my skin. Her voice came out compassionate and gentle, yet supremely confident at the same time.

"Yes, I already have saved your life, and will continue to do so if possible. You know what we are, what our lives are like. I have very little choices about the big things in this life, and our orders were to destroy the clan to the last man, woman, and child. The one exception to that is taking a blood servant, and fortunately for you my clan master killed the last one in a moment of anger a few days ago.

"I can't let you go now. It would violate the orders given. But I swear if possible, I will release you in six months, claim I tired of you and wish another blood servant to replace you. Perhaps the next time a distasteful task of violence is given to me around that time. I do what I can, and I do not lack a heart. This is an admittedly dangerous place, and Andrei is unpredictably violent at the best of times. Yet, I will do my best to keep you from his sight, and see you freed in six months.

"It also won't be all bad. The pleasure of the feeding and what follows will be quite enjoyable, for the both of us, and I can be a soft accommodating mistress at times. Your duties will not be onerous, and nor will I demean you. Like I said, I do the best I can to live up to my own integrity and the morals of my past upbringing, but I have limits I must work within. So, I'm asking you to trust me and take a leap of faith. It will happen anyway, but the more compliant you are to this plan that will see you free and alive in six months, the more of your free will for the small choices that I can leave you."

It was a shocking and tempting offer. Also, one she didn't have to give. I knew even then she could force my eyelids open and then command me to drink her blood. There'd be no stopping this, she was far stronger than me, impossibly faster than me, and I was chained to a bed.

There was a chance she was just that twisted and wanted to offer me hope to cling to, merely to snatch it away at a later time. Maybe she got a thrill out of tricking a blood servant into compliance with warm promises of freedom, and the pleasant duties of warming her bed. She was quite attractive after all, and my stupid cock was already onboard with the plan.

But her voice had been earnest, warm, and seductively sincere. That didn't mean she wasn't vamping me though, no pun intended. But if she was, she was a consummate actress and manipulator, because I hadn't sensed a false note in her undeniably persuasive offer. Maybe that made me a fool or desperate, or both, but I didn't exactly have a lot of choices here.

I decided I had little to lose in grasping that hope, and in hoping she was truly sincere. That she wasn't a killer by nature, but a beautiful and regal woman from the past that did her best to be good and live up to her morals in an impossible situation. It was more than possible, from what I understood of vampire clans and how they worked. Only the head vampire had unfettered free will and complete control of the clan's actions in the outside world.

I opened my eyes, and I looked up into her warm dark chocolate ones.

Chapter Two

The tension hung there for a moment, and then my body relaxed against the bed despite my fears, as she didn't compel me. It was far from proof of course, if she was a manipulator who was just playing with my emotions this could be part of the game as well, but I already didn't believe that despite my higher brain telling me I was an idiot.

I also couldn't fail to notice her hourglass body below her face, as she was half lying against me with her moist excited heat against my thigh, but also up on one elbow to put her face above mine. Her breasts were pert, more than a handful, and had tight dark brown nipples high up on them that looked delicious. She was powerful, but also looked as soft and supple as she did regal.

I looked around to give myself time to think. The bedroom was quite light and airy, for a vampire. No blood red sheets or torture devices in sight. The bedroom was painted a warm light tan color with a hint of rose peach. The bed was king sized, the silk sheets a white silver color, and the bedspread down at our feet was a subdued red with light brown designs. The floor was a warm beige carpet, and the dresser, mirror frame over it, and the night tables were a darker stained wood.

There were three doors in the room, all of them open. One led to a small living room, or perhaps receiving room with couches and a small table and chairs. The other led to a walk-in closet, while the third led to a full bath. My guess was the entrance to the suite was on the other side of the receiving room, and I suspected the vampire clan had at least a large well-appointed mansion.

My eyes returned to hers.

"I'll accept your offer, though I don't think I can thank you for it, yet," I said with conflicted anger clearly in my voice.

I expected anger in return to my tone of voice, but instead her voice softened even further as she looked into my eyes.

"You cared for the shifter?"

I nodded once, "I know you had no choice but to obey and complete the mission, but..." I trailed off helplessly. I kind of hated her in that moment, my jailor, my savior, my lover's murderer, and soon to be my mistress.

Yet, at the same time I couldn't help my body's reaction at feeling her hot and ready sex burning against my thigh, nor the deliciously attractive hourglass body slightly on the lithe side. I was hard as a rock. The look in her eyes was one of desire as well, on top of the rest, she very obviously approved of what she was seeing. She was also probably worked up from the fighting, adrenaline, and now the blood she'd just fed on from my veins.

Her face alone was stunning enough to stir my blood, and I had to admit to myself my admiration of her beauty earlier back at my clan mansion hadn't been all from the compulsion I'd been under. She was... stunning, and a lady, despite her obvious and potent sexual needs and nature in that moment as a vampire. Her... shameless slutty behavior didn't take one inch of regality away from her sense of presence, the way she held herself, and her natural grace and breeding.

It made me admire her, as she obviously flourished even while under control of a psychopathic head vampire. Her strength of will must've been incredible, because I could only imagine whatever I was about to live through for the next six months was just a shadow of what Katrina had lived through for the gods knew how many decades.

She nodded, "I understand, it will take time to build any trust if we can."

She moved over my body then, and her face took on a seductively wanton aspect as she hissed in pleasure, while impaling herself onto my cock. She was incredibly snug around me, so much so I suspected she'd been a virgin immediately before her transition to vampire, and my shallow mind took a moment to appreciate that fact as her impossibly snug silken heat caressed down my cock in sharp and fast motions until I was fully buried. She'd always be that tight, the vampire magic maintaining her body would ensure it.

"I needed this, Gregory. You have a wonderfully large cock, almost too big, but the pain is delicious with the pleasure."

I admitted, "And you feel like paradise around me, my lady."

She looked at me sharply, at what I'd called her.

I shrugged, "Just a guess. You have the regal bearing of a lady, even while impaled on my cock."

She shook her head, but her lips twitched into a demure smile. She started to grind me softly and tentatively, as her snug sheath got used to being so stretched open and filled completely.

"I was a minor noble, daughter of a marquis that travelled to Russia on a mission for the crown. My father was sent back, his mission completed, but also incorrectly thinking he'd married me off to a powerful noble in Russia, when in truth I was taken by Clan Killeso. Andrei was taken with me, and I wasn't given a choice in the matter," she made a face, "We will talk more later."

Clearly, she was ready and adjusted, as she started to move above me like a goddess unleashed. The pleasure of her sex sliding up and down my cock in her body's tight embrace, and also grinding and milking me so powerfully blew my mind. She looked transcendent and lost in the pleasure that my fat cock was having on her. I wished I could touch her in the heat of the moment despite myself, amidst the potently rising pleasure rocking through my body. I wanted to squeeze and roll those big fat nipples to make her gasp, but I was helpless and tied, and she was in total control of both our pleasure.

But gods, did she ever deliver me pleasure, as she claimed her own. I suppose it shouldn't be a surprise, to be European royalty she must've been at least a hundred and forty years old, and quite likely older. No doubt she was the best fuck I'd ever had, after that much experience.

She was a vision of wanton beauty. Her dark eyes filled and drowning in lustful ecstasy as she looked down on me and rode me hard. It was only my anger and fear that let me last so long, as she started to pant wildly and breathily and raced for her own finish.

Her eyeteeth dropped and she bit her tongue, and then leaned down as she twerked her hips on me wildly and claimed my lips. I could've turned my head, avoided her lips, but the pleasure was too damned good, and I didn't want to learn what the hard way was.

Her kiss was hot, and a little disturbing as her blood dripped into my mouth. But at the same time my cock surged powerfully in her snug heaven as she went over the edge and started to convulse around me wildly.

Her keening cry of pleasure broke through my fear and control as it injected my libido, and I swallowed the blood by pure reflex as I grunted into her mouth and my cock pulsed and started to empty itself as powerful waves of pleasure inundated my body and froze my mind in pure bliss.

A potent warmth went through me at that act, the swallowing of the blood and orgasm, as I looked up in sudden understanding of her warm perfection, and her sweet and loving nature. Her integrity, honor and morality, a goddess chained against her will but still majestic. How could I have ever doubted her sincerity? She was a goddess, my wild and wanton mistress, and I was hers.

I also knew that wasn't entirely true, but it was also far from a lie. A blood bonding into her servant made me slavishly loyal to her, but it also revealed a part of herself in the formation of that bond. Not all blood servants found something to admire, and some found only something to fear. I'd taken a part of her into myself in that bonding, and I knew then she hadn't been lying.

She was far from the perfect creature I perceived through enthralled rose colored glasses above me, but our gazes locked in amazement as we rode the heights of pleasure together as one, even as I became hers by blood. Not perfect, yet I knew there was very little darkness in her soul, despite what she was.

Then we fell, and I drew in a sharp gasping breath and my heart hammered in my chest, as the wracking pleasure released my body, and my splintering thoughts reformed.

She smiled slightly, "My Gregory, until the day I set you free."

"Always, my lady."

She bit her lip, "Don't call me that. Mistress, or even Katrina when we're in private. That life is far behind me, even if I do try to live up to what I was in the past my title is meaningless in this place and time."

"Katrina."

She smiled a little wider, "Much better. You will not try to escape. It would only get you killed. You will take care of yourself, and ensure you stay healthy against the time I may release you. You will not speak when any other vampire is present but me, unless directly asked a question. You will not look another vampire in the eyes, besides me unless I give you leave. If there is a need for additional orders at any time, I will give you one, but I would prefer to leave the rest of things to your own will.

"Your duties are to feed me, pleasure me, and share my bed. Other duties include keeping my rooms clean and of course yourself. You'd also be wise to stay in my quarters outside of meals, and to never reveal anything about me, you, our relationship, or your situation to any of the other blood servants. If you did, you might as well be telling their vampire masters and mistresses directly. Do you understand?"

I nodded, "I do, and I'll comply to my duties without orders, Katrina."

I honestly couldn't imagine doing otherwise in that moment. The potency of the connection just forged was such that she'd become the center of my life. Plus, it was just common sense not to flap my gums that I'd be free in six months if my mistress could wing it. Perhaps it was just an illusion, but I also preferred the free will.

She said, "Excellent. I'll introduce you to Cassidy soon. She's one of the shifter day guards assigned to me. You don't have to be wary of her for normal conversation. Her chosen loyalty is to me in this place and we are friends besides, but you need to be discrete about what you talk about. Her bought and compelled loyalty to my master could betray the both of us. I shouldn't have to tell you what Andrei would think about our plan and my soft heart. He believes he beat it out of me decades ago, and it would be foolish to disabuse him of that notion."

"I understand."

She leaned over me to release the chains, by chance putting her breasts right above my head, and I couldn't help but lift my head and tease her nipple with a tongue swirl before sucking it into my mouth. She gasped and ground against my flagging cock, which twitched and started to reverse course back to hardness stretching her back out. As soon as my hands were freed, I teased her other breast, while continuing to suck, nibble, and swirl my tongue on the other. Her soft silky breasts and tightened nipples were even more supple and delicious than I'd been imagining.

"Gregory," she panted, "That feels so good."

I rolled her other nipple firmly with a slight pull as well, which made her sex tighten around me like a vice, and I felt her grow even wetter for me as my mistress arched her back and pushed her breasts into my mouth and other hand. My free hand was exploring the valley of her waist, hips, and finally found its way down to her ass. She had a tight and petite bubbled ass that felt amazing under my fingertips as I squeezed, caressed, and teased them.

She extracted a sharp gasp of shocked pleasure from me, as she tightened around me again and ground with rolling hips that milked me hard.

She gasped in loss and confusion, as I tossed her off me and to the side. She looked confused and maybe a little curious as I sat up and leaned down to free my ankles. Her eyes widened at whatever she saw in my eyes, and far stronger and faster than me or not, she was breathlessly compliant as I turned, grabbed her legs, and pulled her to me.

Her eyes widened in naughty and thrilled anticipation as I lifted and pinned her long legs over my shoulders, lined myself up, and drove into her as hard as I could. Burying myself fully into her paradise with one harsh stroke that made us both hiss with pleasure.

Then I started to work her hard, stroking her hard and fast but not so fast that I couldn't maintain it for a very long time. The pleasure of ravishing her tight supple body was mind blowing, almost as mind blowing as the wanton surrender and wicked panting and sighs of pleasure from my mistress as I did so. She was so damned beautiful, and she obviously liked being manhandled and fucked as much as she liked doing the fucking. Perhaps even more so.

I worked her with harsh strokes, deeper inside her than ever before with her bent in half and nothing getting in the way, not even her thighs. I wasn't just pounding her without any finesse either, and she was far from idle. Each time I slammed home we were both putting in subtle grinds that sent shocks of ecstasy through our bodies. I was more than positive I was putting pressure on her clit with each grind, and most likely hitting her g-spot besides at the wantonly sensuous way she was reacting to my sensual assault.

She also tightened around me every second or third outstroke, to milk me extra hard which never failed to extract a deep moan from my lips. Despite being pinned down and bent in half her hips were also rolling subtly to meet my every thrust with an aggressive wanton excitement and need burning in her mesmerizingly dark chocolate brown eyes.