Blood Servant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed to kiss her as I edged myself on the precipice of the ultimate bliss. I was working her as hard as I could, while maintaining control of myself. Regardless, I let her legs fall as I claimed those full silken lips with my own.

She didn't seem to mind the slight change of position, or the kiss. She wrapped her legs around me tightly for even more leverage. She blew my mind then, with rapid and powerful rolls of her hips, as she fucked up into me as hard as I was pounding down into her. Our lips danced wickedly, our panting gasps and moans mixed, and our bodies rocked wantonly in a rhythm as old as time.

"Gregory, so good, I love being taken," she whispered sultrily into my mouth.

I growled, "And I love being taken right back. You're amazing, Katrina."

She giggled, which quickly turned into a hard and powerful convulsion around my cock, as she came undone for me with a mesmerizing cry of wanton bliss.

I stared into her eyes, as I picked up my speed for a moment and pounded her through her orgasm, extending and raising it up. My control was a little frayed, but despite my dead father's belief, I was not a weak-willed man and I had learned to focus powerfully in my attempts to find my magic. I controlled myself for her pleasure, my mistress, my goddess, and I was awed by the look in her eyes as she came undone so wildly around me. Milking me hard with every stroke, as her sweet supple body trembled underneath mine.

When she came down, her legs tightened again around my waist like a vise, and I let out a gasp as she rolled us over. She started to twerk her hips impossibly fast, and the pleasurable friction almost overwhelmed me in the first few seconds, but I managed to hold out for a whole five seconds to her insanely euphoric assault. It wasn't waves of pleasure building in my body at that point, but an overwhelming geyser of pleasure that blasted me to my height in mere moments.

It was more than that as well, it was the sweet and begging look in her eyes, and the knowledge that my mistress, my beautiful vampire goddess, wanted me to cum. Wanted to feel me fill her. Wanted to overwhelm me and feel me fill her center once more with my seed and satiation. Her eyes were begging me for it, for some reason she powerfully needed my pleasure in that moment. It was as confusing to me as it was a turn on, that she was such a generous lover, and my body yielded to her wanton and wild need for my pleasure.

I grunted, "Katrina!"

I pushed up hard and started to empty myself, as she squeezed around me powerfully and lessened her stroke to a mere centimeter or so, powerfully milking me and returning the favor from earlier in extending and raising the blissful rapture of my orgasm.

At least, for the first four powerful mind-addling pulses of seed I shot up into her hot body's embrace.

Then her eyes which were already transcendent from receiving my seed widened further and glazed over with pleasure, as she joined me in the heights of ecstasy and came undone around my fat emptying cock. The wild convulsions were just as good for milking out my cum as the squeeze and shallow bounces had been, and we lost ourselves in the pleasure of the other.

She let out a shaky breath as she came down, and then her eyes widened slightly as I pulled her down into a lingering kiss. But then she sighed in sweet surrender and closed her eyes as she devoured my lips with passion of her own.

She sighed softly into my mouth, and then conformed her body to mine as best she could with us still connected as one, as her face buried itself in my neck and took a deep sniff.

I caressed her hair and the back of her head and neck with one hand, while the other stroked her lower back and side.

She said, "That was... unexpected, but very welcome."

I grinned and kissed her head, "Just doing my pleasuring duties, Katrina," I said in a playful tone.

She chuckled in a sultry tone.

"Yes, but it was more that you know how to use that gifted cock, and the fact that you're aggressively generous in bed, that was the pleasant surprise. You're very young to be so... accomplished a lover."

I replied, "You're surprisingly generous as well, Katrina."

She smiled lightly, "Bringing my lovers pleasure brings it to me. It excites me too."

She dismounted me, and then slid off to the side. She sighed softly in warm acceptance, when I continued to hold her close, and my hand caressed her hair and lower back.

"I'm glad you decided to go with the plan, a lover under orders isn't nearly so... wonderful, nor do they take initiative."

I nodded in agreement, and a part of my mind wondered if that's what the deal was about. False hope, to make me a willing and much more pleasurable blood servant. Otherwise I'd have probably just done what she said, mechanically, and literally a sex toy, my cock little but a warm fleshy dildo as I laid there passively. But it wasn't that either, and it was just a pessimistic thought. She was too warm, too generous in bed, too regal and sincere for that to be true.

At least, that's what I told myself that first day under her blood thrall, time would tell.

The fact she'd been wantonly dedicated and even desperate to give me pleasure, said good things too. Her pleasure depended on her lover's.

It was wonderful and confusing, but nor had I forgotten she was my lover's killer, or that I was a servant and bound to obey her every whim by blood. That I was a captive, with the illusion of free will, because I could still make the small decisions for myself.

Yet, despite that, I found myself warm, satiated, and very satisfied and happy with her in my arms. And it was all from that bond that made me all but worship her in my heart. There was also the fact she'd only given me two orders I couldn't refuse, which gave me hope I wasn't fooling myself. The rest of it had been simple warnings, and a list of my duties left entirely in my hands and will to carry out.

Life was... complicated. I could have simple when I was dead.

When she started to kiss and nip on my shoulders, I took her one more time that first day. Doggie style, which she really enjoyed, and so did I. Her petite bubbled ass was perfect, and the firm flesh shook so wildly and alluringly each time I drove into her body. That third round, my control was at its peak, and despite her wanton and quite talented lovemaking working so hard for my sperm, I made her cum around my cock three more times before I took my pleasure in her body for the third time.

She got up and went into the shower, and with a quick look in the closet I found fresh sheets and changed them out. My three orgasms, her six, and the sweat of our bodies had made quite a mess. It didn't take me long to switch them out, and I joined her in the shower where I got her back, she got mine, and then left me to finish up my shower. It was a little fun and intimate, but we didn't play in the shower either.

She studied me curiously as I walked out with damp hair and crawled back into the bed.

"Katrina?" I asked, prompting her to ask whatever question she had.

She shook her head, "Just trying to figure you out. When we wake, I'll introduce you to Cassidy as promised. If you two come to an agreement when she's in heat, I do not mind sharing as long as I'm not left unsatisfied. There will be hours each night I'll be gone, and it's best to stay in the room as I said, between mealtimes. Cassidy will show you the way, and the times for meals."

I wasn't sure what to make of that, and I was too sated for my cock to have any dumb opinions either. I wouldn't count on anything, time would tell if we were even attracted to each other, until then Cassidy wasn't even a thought. I hadn't met her yet.

"I'll be alone in here a lot?"

She nodded, "Yes. It would be dangerous for me to take you with me on missions, or even just to our club."

"Do you need to eat?"

She smiled, "You'd know if I did. I fed already, when I woke you up. Next time it will be much more enjoyable with you conscious. I can only feed on you twice a week if you're to keep your health. If I need to feed more than that it'll be in our club and a random human that won't come to serious harm. Right before we call it a night, because I'll be rather needy and hot when I return to you.

"I know you're probably hungry, but you'll have to get used to a night life. It's almost noon because of our day attack, so we'll only get about five hours sleep. When you wake up and I introduce you to Cassidy she'll take you to breakfast."

I nodded at that. I was a bit hungry, but I'd live.

She'd also sounded a bit tired, but I had another question or two.

"So, the clan spends most of its time at the club?"

She nodded, "Scarlet Temptation is our main source of capital, and an easy place to feed to avoid overfeeding from our blood servants. Not that Andrei is nearly so kind with his servants. He goes through his servants quickly, but I and a few of the others are more careful. His second, Damien, can be even worse that way and is a sadistic bastard. Avoid the notice of both of them if you can."

She waved a hand, "Things like today are pretty rare actually, but not unheard of. There are foolish people out there that betray or try to cheat us on deals, and they are dealt with harshly. Though, this was the first clan on clan violence in almost five decades. Usually it's a small rogue pack or a human organization in the know that draw our ire."

Packs were not clans. There were four mage clans including my now extinct one, and three vampire clans that had moved to America at the end of the seventeenth century and the start of the eighteenth. Clans had political power and standing among the supernatural races, packs did not.

Three different shifter clans had attempted to move to America in the last two centuries. In each case the clans were destroyed by the two native American clans, but not to the last man, woman, and child. The remnants of those broken up European clans formed small packs of six to twelve shifters that were independent, and their bloodlines were heavily mixed in this time. That's where the mage and vampire clans hired shifters from. Those unaffiliated packs often hired out as mercenaries, for both long term guard posts or for a single mission.

The two Native American shifter clans seemed fine with other clan types on their lands, and even the small unaffiliated packs were left alone, but they were extremely territorial about another shifter clan establishing themselves on their territory. The Azure clan held everything east of the Mississippi, while the Becenti clan held everything west of the Mississippi river.

I reached out and took her hand, entwining our fingers, then squeezed it. Really, I'd wanted to pull her against me for the warmth and human connection. There were a lot of reasons for that. I'd always snuggled with lovers after sex, then there was the post-coital bliss and endorphins to take into account. The shallow affection from fantastic sex. The relief I was still alive, which was slightly tempered by survivor's guilt. Then even more on top of that was the adoration I felt for my vampire goddess that sprung from the blood bond. All of it shallow, or forced through magic, yet that didn't make it feel any less real to me.

The only thing that held me back was I wasn't sure if she wanted it. It'd been obvious before, when she was wound up and needed a hard fucking despite still somehow maintaining a conflicting regal demure and ladylike demeanor. I'd been a lot more confident about taking charge of her body. But in that moment, I couldn't tell if she wanted to be touched, or if I should be sleeping in her bed but without touching her.

Still, I'd taken the initiative by taking her hand.

Her next action made me wonder if she wasn't worried about the same things and what I would've thought if she cuddled against me, because she flowed up against me so fast it made my head spin. Her naked body was so deliciously warm and supple against mine. She let out the sweetest little sigh of contentment as my arm went around her possessively and pulled her into my side. She melted against me and laid her head on my shoulder.

Apparently, my vampire goddess longed to be cherished and held with affection, no matter the source of said affection. That said a lot about her, but it said more about the vampire clan. It was obviously a need they weren't meeting, and she probably had to be cold and heartless in front of them or be thought weak.

It was bizarre, and perhaps given all the facts of the day a little wrong, but at the same time for all the reasons I'd already listed, nothing had ever felt more right to me than her suppleness in my arms. My vampire goddess was right where she belonged, safe in my arms.

Chapter Three

I woke up with a gasp to hot and slick friction sliding along my sensitive hard cock. My eyes opened wide to see Katrina straddling me and sitting straight up, with her back arched and tits sticking out proudly as she bounced wildly and joyously on my cock.

Her gaze caught mine, and I was mesmerized, but not by her power. She looked lost in wildly lustful affection, naughty wanton joy, and the wickedly deep pleasures my fat cock was having on her bouncing body. Her wildly bouncing tits were firm and proud and bouncing quite wildly well within my vision. I reached up to grip them and squeezed firmly, as well as pinch her nipples and add in a twisting roll. I'd already discovered last night she liked quite firm and commanding play on her tits, but not a mauling. They were extremely sensitive, and while she seemed to have a small pain kink that way it wasn't quite into fetish territory.

She tightened around me like a vice, and cried out, "Gregory!" and after a panting breath, "So perfect with my tits, I love your hands on them."

Her sweet gasps, the wild pants that were in rhythm with her shamelessly bouncing body, and her expressive dark chocolate brown eyes so lost in mine was driving me crazy.

The pleasure her body was having on mine was indescribably intense. She was sliding up and down my sensitive cock so quickly I felt myself rushing for a potent orgasm. The look in her eyes and the way she rode me so freely and unashamedly in our shared pleasure was also a powerful part of my meteoric rise to the ultimate pleasure.

I squashed it the best I could.

"Gods, Katrina, you feel so good around me."

She bit her lip and panted out, "So good, fucking myself on this cock. Gregory, yes, yes...YES!"

She collapsed forward on me as her body trembled and writhed above me while letting out a keening cry of pleasure. I caught her by the waist, bent my legs to put my feet flat on the bed, and then started to pound up into her, making her bounce on my cock like a ragdoll while she came apart around me and flushed me with her hot satiny liquid satiation.

"So beautiful cumming for me, Katrina," I said breathlessly.

It was almost too much, but I slowed down as she came down and buried her face in my neck, taking deep wild breaths while her body trembled from the potent release.

Then she squeezed hard around me and rolled her hips to milk me with a potent grind. Her sweet silken lips kissing across to my neck and up to my ear. She did it again and again, deep and powerful rolling grinds that milked me powerfully and sent shocks of deep pleasure rocking through my body.

She whispered warmly, "When I woke up, you were still holding me so tightly. Protectively, possessively. It made me so wet for you, I just had to have you in me. Now I need your pleasure, my Gregory. Cum for me, fill my naughty needy pussy, and give it what it needs."

Holy shit, where had this naughty seductress come from. She was begging me for my sperm in a sweet desperately begging whisper, while working my cock with potent rolling hips, and her floor muscles which made her already virginally tight sheath a vise of liquid satiny hot pleasure.

"Katrina," I grunted in warning, which made her sex convulse around me.

I could hear the excitement in her tone of voice, at the thought of me going over.

"That's it, fill me. I need that hot potent cum in me. I need your pleasure to fill me."

That was it, and I grunted loudly in release as I pushed up. A potent whirlwind of pleasure storming through my body and mind, as I filled her. Her sweet sounds of naughty enjoyment and encouragement in my ears, as she extracted my sperm with wickedly powerful but short grinds blew my mind with pleasure.

Her soft sigh of satisfaction, as I finished filling her, made me want to hold her forever as I wrapped my arms around her. It seemed shallow, the potent emotions I felt for her in that moment, and it probably was. But it was also mind-addling, and quite possibly boosted by the blood bond we shared.

She made a humming noise of approval as I stroked her back and sides gently with my fingertips, and when her lips found mine the kiss was impossibly soft, seductively sweet, and deliciously lingering.

She smiled as she rose up off me, and then slid off and snuggled into my side.

"I have to get up in a moment, but I don't want to. I still don't understand you, Gregory. But I'm going to have a lot of fun figuring you out."

I kissed her neck and pulled her tighter against me.

"Do you have a cum fetish?"

She rose up and looked into my eyes, obviously unsure where I was going with that.

I said, "I'm in charge of your pleasure, keeping you fed, and keeping this room clean. To pleasure you I need to understand the limits, both good and bad."

She smiled, "What have you figured out so far?"

I replied, "You're as aggressively dominant as you are submissively sweet, and we'll have a give and take in bed. You like to focus on your partner's pleasure, in either case, and let that take care of your own. You also like intimacy, even if at this point it's a shallow one, but from what I've seen so far it won't be very hard to make that deeper in nature."

She nodded, "I don't have a cum fetish in the way those words made it sound. I would find being cum on to be demeaning in the extreme. It's if anything, a kink for my partner's pleasure, but I do get a rush of excitement from my lover's cock emptying into me, my mouth or my pussy. But only because that is your pleasure. I suppose I was begging for your cum because it's a little naughty, and I thought you'd like it, what I was really begging for was your pleasure. I also do enjoy the sensations of being filled, but no more than any other woman does."

I smiled, "I get it, I think. Mouth? Aren't I the servant?"

She smiled softly, "Didn't you just say I was generous with my lovers? While it's true you should never take my mouth or even ask me for such attention, you should also allow me the pleasure when the moment takes me and it's my idea. I also don't do it willingly for men I'm not... intimately close with. I suspect you'll know when I care for you, the man Gregory, when I absolutely have to have your cock in my mouth."

I chuckled, "I see. Anything else?"

She shook her head, "Nothing truly kinky, just have fun and go with it. You know I like a firm touch on the breasts, and a firm spank during doggie style. I enjoy ass play but not full out sex there. Especially with a cock your size, of which you have the only one that big that I've ever enjoyed in me. But I wouldn't mind a finger or tongue there as secondary stimulation, if the moment takes you. Overall, the things you figured out are right on target. I'm always up for a cuddle, and you won't have any trouble identifying when I'm in the mood."

I laughed, "I'm sure the moment will take me, Katrina. You have a lovely ass."

She sighed, "I need to get moving, if I'm to not draw Andrei's ire. He doesn't wait for anyone. Shower with me?"